Home From Home Ch. 03

Story Info
A rude awakening.
3.3k words
4.49
36.9k
11

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cliff11
Cliff11
77 Followers

Autumn rolled in. I began to get the hang of university. I made a small group of friends, mostly staying in dorms on the other side of town, so hanging out naturally fell at their apartments rather than at my lodgings. There were a few guys, a few girls, and although the idea of a relationship intrigued me, there didn't seem to be any that really took my fancy. I enjoyed spending time with the girls on my course, discussing the lectures and exchanging ideas and thoughts, and several were very sexy indeed, I couldn't bring myself to make a move on any of them. It didn't feel right. I don't know whether that was as a result of my, let's say unusual home life, or my natural social awkwardness.

Several weeks passed without another 'incident'. I spent time with Sarah, but there always seemed to be another person in the house, and I guess she was being extra careful after her mother walked in on us the last time. Alison was barely in the house, what with her job and college, and I guess seventeen year olds never want to hang out at home much anyway. Lauren was kind as ever, and I got the feeling that she was beginning to treat me as one of the family. She would fuss around cleaning my things for me even though I said that I would be happy to, she insisted. Our relationship remained casual, and we agreed it was best that we didn't tell the girls about our Friday morning fun. It had only happened the once, and she didn't make any overt moves for it to happen again, and I didn't want to push my luck, although I did notice she wouldn't wait for a response after knocking on my door before coming in any more. . .

Anyway, after a few weeks of normality, I came home to a hallway full of suitcases. I carefully picked my way through the maze and into the living room.

'What's going on? I nearly broke my neck out there.'

Lauren looked up from her book and took her glasses off.

'Oh hello, Alex, the girls are going up to their Grandparents for a few days. They do love seeing my parents, and it happens so rarely these days, since they moved up to Norfolk.'

'Aren't you going?'

'No, I can't get time off work, and anyway, my mother has been funny around me since the divorce and I'm not in the mood to face that just yet.'

OK. Best to let that one lie, i thought.

'My dad will be here soon to pick them up, I'm surprised they didn't tell you actually, they're so excited about it.'

There was a knock at the door, and two sets of footsteps came barrelling down the stairs. The door was opened and 'Gramps' was let in. I was introduced to him, quite formally, and then they were off. It was a long drive, he told us, and they had to be making tracks. I wished them all a safe journey, and like that, I was alone with Lauren. And even then, not for long, as she had to go and do the late shift at work, so I had the house to myself. I did some studying, and finding myself unable to focus properly, hit the hay for an early night.

I woke up the next morning, looked at my bedside clock and saw it was 9.37. I had a mild heart attack, and then realised it was Saturday. I lay there staring at the ceiling for a few minutes, then got up and hit the shower. The water felt so good, I must have got very hot overnight as I felt very sticky and sweaty. I turned the water off, and stood there dripping for a few seconds, feeling the cold morning air on my skin until I began to shiver. I patted myself dry with a clean towel, before wrapping it around myself and heading back to my room.

I tried to open the top drawer of my dresser, and stopped. It was locked. So was the next one. They were all locked. So was the wardrobe. Lauren must have come in and done it when she came in from work. Even the messy pile I'd left of yesterday's clothes, and the shorts I'd worn in bed had vanished.

I strode downstairs. Anyway, its not like she hadn't seen me like this already, was it? I opened the door to the kitchen and stepped in. Lauren was there, drinking coffee with a woman I didn't recognise.

'Alex!' Lauren said as she saw me. 'This is Natalie, she's a friend of mine from work.'

'Hi,' Natalie said, getting up and shaking my hand, 'I see what you mean.' she said turning to Lauren.

I let that slide, with other things on my mind.

'Some things seem to have changed in my room, Lauren. You wouldn't know anything about it would you?'

'If you mean all your dresser and wardrobe, then yes I do. If it's anything else, then no.' She smirked, knowing damn well I meant my clothes.

'May I have the key, please?'

'Er,' Lauren looked at the ceiling and stroked her chin, feigning deep thought. 'No,' she said, eventually, 'I think not.'

'Why not?'

Natalie's shoulders were shaking by this point, as she tried desperately to suppress laughter, and failing miserably. It struck me at this point that she was in her mid twenties, and very pretty. My cock began to twitch as I became fully aware of just how exposed I was, in just a towel, meeting her for the first time.

'Come on,' Lauren said, 'I want to have some fun. We,' she looked at Lauren, 'want to have some fun.'

'What kind of fun?'

'The kind of fun where you complete tasks we set and if you complete them all satisfactorily you get your clothes back.'

'And if I refuse?'

'You don't get your clothes back.'

I supposed I could try to pick the locks, but not knowing how to begin with such a thing, I decided to play along. At least for a little while.

'OK, what do you want me to do?'

Lauren and Natalie exchanged glances.

'I want you,' Lauren said slowly, 'to go and get us a newspaper.'

'Wearing just a towel?'

'Yup. Here's the money.' She tossed me a coin.

'OK.' If she wanted me to squirm, I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. I turned and walked through the hall and out of the house.

The news agents was only at the end of the street, and thankfully the only person in there was the cashier behind the counter, who had the decency not to mention my attire, wordlessly accepting the coin and then going back to his crossword. I passed an old woman walking her dog on the short walk back, who studiously ignored me.

I hadn't got a key with me. I had no pockets to put it in, so I had to knock on the door.

'Pass the paper through the living room window.' Lauren's voice came through the closed door. A few seconds passed and a hand appeared at said window and I stepped across thesmall lawn and handed it over.

More time passed.

'Can I come in now?'

The hand reappeared.

'When you've given me the towel.'

I'd suspected that was coming, but not while I was outside.

'What?'

'Give me the towel, and I'll let you back in.'

I could hear Natalie laughing out loud now.

'Come off it! Someone will see me!'

'Only if you keep shouting like that. OK, I'll make you a deal, give me the towel, and I'll give you one piece of clothing in exchange, and another task, then you can come in.'

'OK.' at least I wouldn't be naked. 'Pass it through then.'

'Towel first.'

Damn.

I backed against the wall and looked around to make sure no one could see me. I covered myself as best I could with my left hand handed the towel over with my right. The towel disappeared in through the window.

'OK,' Lauren said, I want you to -

'What about my clothes?' I whispered frantically.

'When I've given you your task,' Lauren said calmly, 'and if you keep interrupting me it will take longer.' She paused. 'OK? Good. I want you to go and find me,' she paused again. I don't know whether it was for effect or if she was thinking.

'I want you to find me five pine cones.'

'Five pine cones?'

'Yes.'

'Why?'

'Because I said so.' Another pause.

'Can I have my clothes now?'

'Sure.' Another pause, and the window opened wide and something flew out, and into the middle of the road.

Damn. Covering myself with both hands, I made a beeline for whatever it was, but just my luck a car came along at that moment so I had to wait on the kerb for it to pass by, before darting out onto the tarmac to retrieve the object.

It couldn't be. It was far too small. I picked it up and dashed back to the house and pressed my back against the wall again. I examined the item in my hand. It was barely a triangle of cloth, attached by string at the corners. And it was bright pink.

'You can't be serious.' I said to the window.

'You don't have to wear it, it's your choice. But you aren't coming back into this house until I have five pine cones.'

I took a deep breath and struggled into the thing trying to cover my manhood at the same time, which wasn't easy. The triangle of cloth was a pouch barely big enough to cover my cock and balls, and it occurred to me that maybe I needed a shave, because pubic hair was spilling out over the top of the thing.

OK, i was covered, sort of. Now I needed some pine cones. The time of year meant they wouldn't have fallen yet, so I needed to find a healthy tree to pick them from. There was a small woodland about half a mile away along the coast, so I decided to head along that way. If I saw a garden with a tree in it along the way, then all the better. I set off in a jog, but soon found that my, for want of a better word 'clothing' offered no support at all, and my balls kept bouncing free, so I had to slow down and just walk. I was so aware that my arse was there for all to see, and so I headed towards the beach, away from the houses, hoping there wouldn't be too many people there. It was however, a Saturday morning, and the weather wasn't too bad, so a few optimistic locals had set up their towels and were trying to catch what little sun they could. I tried to stay out of sight, but a group of young men and women saw me, the women whistling and the guys hurling abuse. I just ignored them and hurried along. Eventually I came to the woodland and quickly found a tree with some low hanging cones on it, ripped off five, and hurried back the way I had come, risking the road in the places where I knew there were sunbathers on the beach.

After what seemed like an age, I returned home and deposited the cones through the window.

'You took your time,' Lauren's voice sounded sarcastic. 'Enjoying yourself were you?'

'Hardly. Will you please let me in?'

'In a minute. First your next task.'

'You said you'd let me in when I'd got five pine cones.'

'So I did. But then I remembered I make the rules not you. Stop interrupting or this will just go on longer.'

'OK, what's the next task?'

'First, give me your G-string.'

'But - '

'First, give me your G-string,' Lauren repeated forcefully, 'I will give it back to you when I let you in. When I have your G-string, you will go to the other side of the road and face us. You will put your hands by your sides and stand there for two minutes. The clock will start when I am happy you are in position. If at any point you attempt to cover yourself, the clock will be reset, do you understand?'

My heart sank. I didn't see I had much of a choice. The longer this went on the more chance there was of someone coming past.

I sighed. 'Yes. OK.'

'When the time is up I will open the door and you can come back in and put your string back on. OK, off you go.'

I glanced around again and quickly slipped off the string, and tossed it through the window. Covering myself with both hands I darted across the road and assumed the position.

I stood there for what seemed like longer than two minutes. Standing there, fully aware of the hard concrete beneath my feet, of the cool breeze caressing my semi-erect penis. I tried desperately to think about other things, on the time on the clock that must be counting down. Then I heard a car coming. I stared at the front door directly across the street, praying it would open, but it didn't. As soon as the car came around the corner I involuntarily covered my shame. I couldn't stop myself. That meant the clock restarted and I had to stand for another two minutes, praying no one else on this street was home, or at least, not looking out of the windows.

Eventually, the door opened and I saw a hand reach out and hang the pink string on the door handle. I sprinted across the street, not bothering to cover myself, and slammed the door shut behind me. I looked up to find Lauren and Natalie applauding. I gathered myself and hurriedly put the string back on trying to hide my penis from Natalie, who by this point had stopped applauding and had started wolf-whistling. If this had just been Lauren, I probably would have been cooler about it all, but the possibility of someone I barely knew enjoying this put the edge on.

'So,' I tried to regain my composure, and act like this wasn't bothering me. 'What now?' I added, hoping that them having seen me totally nude meant we were close to the end of our little game.

How wrong I was.

I tried to sound calm, and keep my voice from wobbling.

'Well,' Lauren elongated the word, all the while her eyes moving up and down my nearly-naked body, 'I think maybe it's time we had something to eat.'

I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was just gone twelve. I had clearly lost all track of time, and they obviously wanted me to be their slave now.

'OK, what do you ladies want?' I asked casually, heading for the kitchen.

'I don't know,' Lauren said, and turned to Natalie, 'What do you fancy?'

And so I waited on the two women as they ate, thankfully, just a simple lunch of a few sandwiches. I ate in the kitchen, away from their stares. I wasn't really hungry, but I thought I'd better eat something. I didn't want to pass out in front of these two, who knows what they'd do to me.

Lauren and Natalie came into the kitchen just as I was finishing, and I was ordered to do the washing up.

'I think,' said Natalie, 'without the G-string.'

'Oh, come on. Hasn't this gone on long enough? When do I get my clothes back?'

'When we say,' said Lauren sternly, 'and the more you give us that attitude, the worse it's going to get. Come on, off with it. We've both seen it all already, so you've nothing left to be shy about.'

I didn't feel like this was true. I turned to the sink and slipped the string off, tossing it to Lauren over my shoulder, and began to fill up the sink. Lauren and Natalie sat at the kitchen table, making small talk, all the while I could feel their stares burrowing into my arse.

There wasn't much to clean, a few plates and knives and soon I was finished.

'Turn around.'

I did, slowly and reluctantly.

Both women were wide eyed, and staring openly at my crotch. My cock clearly liked the attention more than I did, began to stir.

'My,' Said Natalie, 'you weren't kidding.'

She and Lauren both burst into fits of giggles.

'Are we done here?' I snapped.

'No,' said Lauren, flatly when she stopped laughing, 'not yet. Natalie wants to see you,' she paused, searching for the right word, 'at your fullest.'

'What?'

'She wants to see you - ' Lauren began, but Natalie interrupted.

'I want to see your cock. Hard.'

My dick twitched. I couldn't help it. This was the first indication that I might get something out of this experience.

'I could use some help,' I said, coyly hoping that one of them would take me up on the offer.

'No,' said Lauren flatly. 'By yourself. Rub it, stroke it. Think about what you want us to do to you. And then,' she paused again, 'when you have cum, you can have your clothes back.'

'OK.' I wasn't happy about this, but I was getting an erection anyway, and if I was this close to getting my stuff back, then it was probably worth it. I reached down, and took my cock in hand, and froze.

Lauren had taken out a digital camera.

'What are you doing?'

'Taking pictures.'

'You can't do this.'

'Um, yes I can. And I have been, there's already plenty of you on here already, and unless you want to spend the rest of your life as naked as the day you were born, then you'll do as I say.'

She motioned for me to carry on. I closed my eyes, and tried to pretend I was all alone, masturbating in my room, in private, but the laughter from the two cackling hens was too loud to ignore.

Wolf-whistles and cheers greeted my ejaculating onto the kitchen floor. Natalie walked over to me, stood on tip-toes and kissed me on the cheek.

'Thank you.' she whispered, and left. I heard the front door shut, and then Lauren approached me.

'Here's the key.' she took a small key out of her pocket and handed it to me.

'You did good.'

Wordlessly I took the key and went upstairs, and got dressed. I turned to see that Lauren had followed me and was watching me from the doorway.

'Don't act so angry, you know you enjoyed it.'

Some of it, I admitted, but only to myself.

'I've decided on a few new house rules.'

'Oh yeah? Do they involve not holding other people's clothes to ransom?'

'Not quite. One, when I ask you to do something, you do it, without question. Two, You are no longer allowed to lock any door. This includes when you are taking a shower or masturbating, for example. And Three, you tell no one of what has happened here.'

'And if I don't comply?'

'Then the photos I have here will find their way to your university campus and onto the internet.' She smiled, 'and I don't think we want that to happen, do we?'

I glared at her

'I've going to head out now, and give you some space. I'll see you later.'

She disappeared down the stairs, and she called out, 'We must do this again sometime.'

I had no doubt we would.

Cliff11
Cliff11
77 Followers