Home From Home Ch. 09

Story Info
The morning after the night before.
3.4k words
4.46
18.6k
7

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cliff11
Cliff11
77 Followers

I awoke with a face full of pillow. I lifted my face from the moist fabric and felt a shooting pain run through my forehead. Red spots flashed across my vision and I slammed my head back down again.

After a few minutes I was able to roll out of bed and onto the floor. My legs were unstable and I couldn't get up off of all fours, so I crawled to the bathroom. I managed to fill the sink and drag myself up enough to plunge my head under the surface of the cold water. I emerged for breath and sank back to the floor. Cold water dripped down my face, and onto my chest. I looked down. I was naked. I leant my head back and covered my eyes with my hand. What the hell was wrong with me? Why was this happening? It felt like the mother-in-law of all hangovers. I thought back to the previous night. It was so fuzzy. It was the night of Sarah's big charity do. I remembered a hall, with tables and chairs facing a stage. Purple was a common theme across the whole room.

A wave of pain hit me again and I opened my eyes. Ok, this was going to be tricky. I decided to start at the beginning and work my way forward.

Sarah knocked on my door and opened it. She looked stunning. She was wearing a tight scarlet dress, and my eye was immediately drawn to her cleavage. The dress was cut low, with thin straps rising to a halter neck framing her chest perfectly.

'Wow. You look beautiful.' I said. She smiled

'Thank you. You look great too.'

I was wearing the outfit she had picked out for me earlier in the week. I wasn't hugely comfortable in such a formal get-up, but Sarah had allowed me the small mercy of not having to wear a tie.

Sarah stepped towards me, and straightened my collar.

'Perfect,' she smiled again. She really was beautiful. I was lost for words. She grabbed hold of my right arm, 'Shall we?'

We went downstairs. Lauren was waiting for us. She beamed.

'You both look fantastic.' She kissed her daughter on the cheek and smiled again. 'I am so proud of you. I'm sorry I can't come and see all of your hard work.

'It's ok Mum,' Sarah smiled back. We've got a few guys videoing it all, so we can produce a DVD. I'll pick you up a copy.'

Lauren stood staring at her daughter for a few seconds, before turning to the door. 'I'll just go and bring the car around.'

She opened the door and hurried out into the cold darkness. Still clinging to my arm, Sarah looked up at me.

'Are you wearing the. . . other thing?'

'The leopard-skin thong you made me buy?'

'Yeah.' She blushed slightly.

'Absolutely.'

She stood on her toes, and kissed me on the cheek.

'Good.' she said.

'What kind of underwear are you wearing?'

'Underwear? With this dress? No way am I turning up to this do with a visible panty line.' The sound of a horn came from outside, and we hurried to the car.

We sat together in the back seat, Sarah absently rubbing her hand against my thigh. She spent the most part of the journey staring out of the window into the inky blackness of the winter night outside. She was clearly nervous about the event coming up, but I couldn't think of anything to say to ease her tension. Eventually I took hold of her hand, and she turned to look at me. I smiled encouragingly (I hoped) and squeezed her hand a little tighter. She squeezed back, and smiled at me. She understood.

Ten minutes later we slid to a halt outside the student union building. I did the chivalry thing and held the car door open for my date. Lauren blew us a kiss and drove away.

We entered as a couple into the hall, and the overly-purple room with the chairs and tables. Purple table-cloths, purple drapes, purple curtains across the stage off to the right hand side of the large room, with a few people milling about. A waitress passed by with a few glasses of white wine on a tray. I picked two up as she passed, and handed one to Sarah.

'To a wonderful evening.' I raised my glass, and Sarah clinked hers against it. I raised the glass to my lips. . .

And the red spots returned and another wave of pain hit me between the eyes. There was a knock on the door.

'Is everything OK in there?' It was Lauren.

'Yeah,' I winced at the sound of my own voice. 'I think I've got a bit of a hangover.'

'You did get in a bit late last night,' Lauren called through the door, 'Can I get you anything? It's just that other people do need to use the facilities you know.'

'No, no, I'll be out in a second.' I hurriedly dried my face on the towel hanging on the door, stood up gingerly and opened the door. Lauren was standing there in long satin nightshirt that came halfway down her thighs. We looked at each other, and her gaze drifted down my body. I looked down at myself, and remembered my nudity I snatched at the towel on the door and covered myself as quickly as possible.

'No need to be so formal on my account.' Lauren said as she squeezed past me into the bathroom, lightly brushing fingertips against my chest.

'Sorry I-' I started, but Lauren interrupted me.

'No, really it's fine. I wish you'd dress like that more often.' She grinned wickedly at me, and in one movement pushed me backwards out of the bathroom, and snatched the towel from me.

'Mmm-hmm.' She growled looking me up and down. 'Nice.' She slammed the door, setting off rockets in my head. Through the fog, I heard the sound of another door opening somewhere, and I staggered as quickly as I could back to my room.

I lay on my bed, eyes closed, for what seemed like hours. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't remember any more about last night. Clearly I must have had a bit to drink, but even that was an assumption.

I managed to gather myself enough to get myself together enough to get myself up and downstairs for lunch. Lauren was at the kitchen table drinking coffee, with an empty plate in front of her. She smiled playfully when she saw me.

'You seem a little overdressed.' she giggled at me. I smiled sarcastically at her.

'Sorry about that. I hadn't quite got my head together this morning.'

'Oh, don't apologise. It was a nice surprise. We should do that again sometime.'

As it turned out Sarah had gone out to help clear up after our big night out, and Alison had her usual 'something better to do,' so Lauren and I had the house to ourselves all afternoon. We watched a couple of old movies, and I managed to keep my clothes on for once. Eventually Alison waltzed in, and was soon followed by Sarah.

'Hey guys!' Sarah beamed as she sat down on the arm of my chair. She dumped her bag in my lap, and began rummaging in it. She pulled out a jewel case and flourished it proudly. 'I've got the first DVD of last night.'

'That was quick.' Alison said flatly.

'Yeah, well, it's not edited in any way, it's just the main show from the one camera, but I just wanted you all to see it.'

She jumped up and slotted it into the machine. She sat herself down on the floor, as a stage slowly came into focus on the screen. This was good, it may shake a few memories loose.

It was fairly standard stuff. A band opened up, and played three songs. The audience were clapping along and seemed to be enjoying it. I doubted I was one of them, they seemed a bit flat to me. Anyway, there followed a short 'fashion show' where some young men and women paraded up and down in some stuff they had designed themselves. Again, not really my thing. Then a dance troupe came on. Six girls and two guys in rather skimpy attire prancing around to some Phil Collins number. I enjoyed this one a bit more, but only because the buxom blonde looked as though she was going to spill out over the top of her leotard. There was then a comedy sketch that was actually quite funny, but I recognised a few of the jokes as being lifted from some sitcom or other. Then came the interval, which for us was a momentary blip as the camera shifted position slightly. The curtain rose, and a girl stepped out.

'And now for the second half of the show, we have a very special guest. Please welcome hypnotist Claire Miles!'

She retreated from the stage as the curtain rose and a Young woman stepped out to polite applause.

'Good evening ladies and gentleman. During the interval we asked for a few volunteers, and we managed to get two. Please would you welcome to the stage Alex and Caroline!' There was another polite round of applause as a girl I didn't recognise strode out onto the stage followed rather more gingerly by a hideously familiar figure.

Oh. Crap.

I realised at this point the three girls in the room were looking at me.

'There's no way I would have agreed to this.' I said, flabbergasted.

'Yeah, you did. We were struggling for volunteers and I begged you. You said Ok, but only to prove it wouldn't work.'

So I had had too much to drink.

'During the interval I hypnotised these two beautiful young people,' The woman on the screen was continuing, 'using my own secret technique and now we are going to have some fun.' She winked theatrically and the audience laughed. I didn't think it was funny.

Two chairs had appeared on the stage and The two volunteers had sat down. Claire turned to them.

'Now sleep.' She clicked her fingers and both heads sank.

'Now, Caroline' Claire continued. 'Please stand.' Caroline stood. She was of medium height with shoulder length blonde hair. The camera zoomed in and I could see was quite pretty. Not a stunner, by any stretch of the imagination, but quite cute. 'Come forward.' She stepped forward her head still facing the floor. They went through the motions of what a hypnotist show usually is, all the bark like a duck quack like a dog stuff, all the while I was at the back of the stage, apparently asleep.

'Now Caroline,' Claire said eventually, 'You are in a club. You see a sexy boy on the dancefloor. You really fancy him. On my signal, I want you to go up to him and seduce him.'

The audience laughed this time. Not just polite titters, actual laughter.

'Alex, Please come forward.' My image on the screen stood and walked forwards. It appeared I was to be the 'sexy boy'.

The girl began dancing to silence, she shook her chest at me, she turned and ground her backside into my crotch. She hitched up her skirt and pranced around me as she was a stripper, and I was her pole. There was loud laughter now from the audience. Caroline was really getting into her stride. She stood facing the audience and bent over. She lifted her skirt, and flashed me her backside. My eyes were still closed, so even If I was awake I wouldn't have seen it. She then turned, and strode towards me, grabbed me by the ears, and pulled my head to her chest and shook her tits in my face. There were giggles from the girls in the room now as Lauren and Alison couldn't hold it in any more.

What had This woman got in store for me?

Caroline was now grinding her hips into me and had lifted one leg up, exposing quite a bit of thigh.

'Now Caroline, I want you to wake up on my signal, one, two, three wake!'

Caroline stopped dead in her tracks, and realising where she was backed away from the strange man with his head buried between her breasts and straightened her clothes. One hand shot up to her face in embarrassment.

'Please give Caroline a round of applause.' The audience did so, and Caroline hurried from the stage.

'Now Alex.' Claire slowly walked towards me. 'Would you please tell me, and the lovely ladies and gentleman what you described hypnotism as on the permission slip I made you sign?' She held her microphone up to my face.

'It's all bollocks.'

'Please slap yourself in the face.'

The figure did so. It looked quite hard. None of this was coming back.

'Good boy.' The audience was really laughing now.

'As you clearly don't believe it's possible for one person to hold complete control over another, you won't mind if I go a little further with you than Caroline. Please slap yourself if you agree to my terms.'

I slapped myself again. More laughter from all sides. Damn.

'Good,' Claire winked at the audience again. 'You are a model Alex, on stage and the crowd are loving you. You are showing off the latest clothes from the hottest designer of the moment. Show me what you've got!'

I began to strut up and down the stage, pouting at the audience, which was still laughing. I took off my jacket and held it over my shoulder. I turned my back and began to shake my backside slowly to the audience.

'Now hold.' I paused in that pose.

'Now Alex, you are a stripper, and the audience is full of very attractive women on hen nights and such. They are loving you, now show them what you've got!'

The audience was in hysterics as I threw my jacket off to one side of the stage and turned around. I began to dance like Mick Jagger across the stage. Slowly I began to Unbutton my shirt, and let it hang open over my torso. I kicked off my shoes and yanked off my socks. I undid my belt and held my hand up to my ear, as if encouraging the audience. A very female sounding cheer erupted from within the laughter of the crowd, and I unbuttoned my fly, revealing the leopard print underneath. The laughter grew, if that were even possible. I turned around, and removed my shirt. I flexed, showing off my meagre muscles and then let my trousers drop. My bethonged arse stared back at the screen. Female screaming and wolf-whistles erupted from the audience.

Alison Had her hand up to her mouth at this point, wide eyed, staring. Lauren too was staring but with a wicked grin on her face. Sarah had the same grin on her face, but was looking at me. I shot a look of daggers at her, and returned my gaze to the screen, horrified as to what was coming next.

'Now hold.' Claire was beaming at the audience now, but waited for the noise to die down from the audience . This took a little while.

'Come here.' I obeyed. I now stood side on to the audience but face on to my tormentor. She reached out and pulled out the waist band of my leopard-print thong. She looked down theatrically, and gave the thumbs up to the audience.

'Very nice.' she said, with all the confidence of someone in complete control. She walked around me slowly, drinking me in. She appeared to be thinking.

'Face the audience.' I did so. ' Now, do you still believe that hypnotism is bollocks?' She held the microphone up to my face.

'Yes.'

'Oh dear, ladies and gentleman, he still isn't convinced. We'll just have to try harder, won't we?'

A big cheer went up from the audience. They were clearly loving this.

'Well now, the husband-to-be of one of the women in the audience has arrived, and is not pleased,' Claire continued, 'He rushes onto the stage and kicks you in the balls.'

I doubled over clearly in pain, clutching at myself. Claire picked up a bottle of water and took a sip.

'You need to soothe the pain, don't you Alex? But how are you going to do that? Here,' she held out the bottle of water, 'pour some of this on yourself.'

I took the bottle, and pulled out the front of my thong, and emptied the water onto my genitals.

'Good, that feels better, doesn't it Alex? It's soothing, but not soothing enough. Maybe you need to rub some of that deeper into the skin to get it to really work.'

I slid one hand into the front of my thong and began rubbing myself. More laughter, and female cheers. This went on for about thirty seconds.

'Good. Now stop. Come here.'

I removed my hand and walked over to her.

'You are now my faithful steed, Trigger. I will now ride you around the paddock.'

I knelt down on all fours, And Claire straddled me. She slapped my backside, and we slowly began to plod around the stage. She slapped my arse again, and told me to go faster.

'And hold.' We stopped, with my backside facing the audience. I remained on all fours while she stood up and addressed the audience.

'What do we think guys? Has he had enough punishment?'

The resounding response was female, and negative.

'What do we want to see? More animal impressions?'

No. We didn't.

'Do we want to hear some deep dark secrets?'

Like hell we did.

'Do we want the end of the strip show?'

Of course we did. Huge cheers went up. A few girls even jumped up with excitement.

'OK Alex, You heard them, stand up.'

I stood up, still facing away from the audience.

'The audience are going to count to three, and on three, you will drop your pants ready?'

She cued the audience.

'One. Two. Three!'

The noise erupted as I dropped the thong.

'OK Alex turn around!'

I turned around.

My cock and balls, in glorious high definition stared back at the audience now howling with laughter.

'Thank you everybody,' Claire waved at the audience, 'Goodnight.' The lights went out, and the audience stood applauding wildly. The lights came back on and I was standing clutching at myself with one hand, and holding Claire's hand in the other. She raised my hand, and then we both bowed. Then the lights went out again.

I couldn't have been exposed for more than a few seconds, but it was more than enough to be captured for eternity to be viewed by more than the few who were in the room.

I sank back in my chair. I couldn't believe what I'd just seen. I couldn't believe Sarah had brought this home and without shame, showed it to her whole family. There was a brief pause and Lauren stood up clapping her hands together slowly. Very quickly the two girls joined in, giving me another round of applause.

Without a word, I got up and left the room.

I walked upstairs and sat on my bed, burying my face in my hands. A few moments later there was a knock on my door. It was Sarah.

'Look, It's all just a bit of fun. I spoke to Mum on the phone earlier and she said you couldn't remember any of last night so I thought you.'

'And the rest of the world.'

'It's just Mum and Alison, they're cool about it.'

'And what about everyone who buys your DVD?'

'They'll get an edited version. They'll see your pretty little backside, and that's it I promise.'

'You swear?'

'Yes. And anyway, you signed the waiver. It was all laid out on there what might happen.'

'Was that before or after someone messed with my head?'

Sarah laughed. 'Before.'

She came over and sat beside me on the bed. She kissed my cheek. I am so grateful for what you did. Not many guys would have done all the things you've done for me. I just wanted to show them what a great guy you are. And it was pretty funny.'

She grinned at me. I guessed no harm was done. Lauren had all ready seen the live show. The only problem now was Alison. And the entire university campus when news got around. But that was a problem for another day.

Cliff11
Cliff11
77 Followers