Home from the Front: Ashleigh Banfi

Story Info
News anchor has affair with her remodeler.
1.6k words
4.35
29.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WoodHak
WoodHak
2 Followers

Jeff was a carpenter for a medium sized remodeling firm based in Bethesda Maryland. Being the newest guy hired, he had to put up with all the worst jobs that no one else wanted to touch. His newest assignment was to totally remodel a semi old house in Northwest Washington D.C. He never met the owner, and all he knew was everyday when he showed up, there was a note of the work to be done, and usually some cheesy picture from a home decorating magazine to guide him on how the owner wanted it to look. This had been going on for about five months, ever since September eleventh, and he was used to the working alone aspect. Of course that chilly morning in February it was all about to change.

For the past month he was installing finish trim and was about to complete the job when he showed up to work. As usual, he unlocked the door, brought his tools in and turned on the radio. He had been working for about forty-five minutes when he was startled by the piercing shriek that came from above him. He looked up and saw to his surprise, Ashliegh Banfield, the MSNBC anchor in a silky low cut nightgown. The light from a circular window above the alcove shined through the material and her body was more gorgeous than he could ever realize.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" she yelled, more out of surprise than anger.

"I'm sorry ma'am…. I'm the carpenter who's been rehabbing your house. If this is a bad time, I'll leave and come back later." He felt the erection in his jeans tighten at the sight of her. This was a bonafide sex symbol from cable and he probably had seen the side of her no man would reject.

" No, that's okay. I'm just back from my duties in Afghanistan and I'm tired and jumpy"

He wasn't sure, but it struck him that maybe she'd seen his bulge. He felt even more uncomfortable.

"Well, um", she paused.

"Jeff"

"Well Jeff, so far from what I saw last night, I'm happy with your work. Keep up the quality and I'll treat you to the worst cup of coffee you've ever had".

She came down the stairs, the gown flowing behind her. As she passed him he caught sight of her and immediately his dick stiffened harder than he could ever remember. She went into the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. As she sat in the kitchen slowly drinking the coffee, he was engrossed in his work, but fighting the feeling that she was watching him. She finished her third cup of coffee and stopped in the lower foyer where he was finishing up a column leading to what was a gameroom with giant pool table.

" Are you going to be here later this afternoon?" she asked with a glisten in her eye.

"Yes ma'am, I'll be here until about five thirty". He fought the urge to look at her, and again he thought that she knew his thoughts. He watched her go upstairs and disappear into her bedroom, closing the door slowly and humming a tune.

She was up there forever he thought, and when he heard the door open he looked up. She was wearing a sweater, along with a pair of jeans that hugged her gorgeous slender legs. He immediately looked away because the tension was killing him. She slowly walked down the stairs, taking each stair with ginger steps like she was walking on ice. She stopped where he was standing, and looked into his eyes.

" Jeff, I want to ask you something. I don't want you to tell me what you think I want to hear, I want the truth." she paused and then added "because, I haven't had sex since this whole damn thing started and I want to fuck you right now."

He did a double take and tried to understand what she just said. Before he had a chance to react she was down on her knees grabbing at his belt, and his button fly on his jeans. He looked down into her eyes as she pulled out his cock and began to stroke it. She swept her hand up and down across his shaft and watched as he grew in her hands. She took her glasses off and began to slowly lick his rock hard cock with her tongue. She gingerly ran her tongue along his rod and used her fingers to tickle his balls. With grace she swallowed the head and then slowly lowered her mouth on the throbbing rod in her hand. She started to bob her head up and down and moved faster. He looked down at her and couldn't believe how sweet this feeling was.

"Do you like this?" she asked him demurely.

"Oh god, I can't believe how good this feels." He replied meekly.

She continued for another five minutes, randomly running at different speeds. She jerked and sucked on his cock fast, then slowed down to almost a stop. At one point she even took him all the way down to where her lips met his balls. She then stopped, kissed his cock and got up. She reached for his hand and led him to the gameroom.

He lifted her up and gently laid her on the pool table. He slowly pulled her sweater over her head and revealed her lucious breasts wrapped in a red silk see through bra. He reached behind her and undid her hooks while his tongue met hers in a passionate fiery kiss. As the bra loosened, her tits sprang forward and he swore to god that they grew more beautiful than ever. He then undid her jeans and as he pulled them down he ran his tongue along her legs. She wasn't wearing any panties and her pussy was wonderful.

He ran his tongue along her inner thighs and slowly made his way to her cunt, which was sweet tasting. He flicked his tongue, along the lips and then dug it into her as far as he could reach.

" Oh god ", she whispered, " that feels so good, I never thought I'd miss this so much."

She grabbed his hair and she pulled his face into her. His tongue worked into overdrive and he could feel her tighten her thigh muscles. The more his tongue flicked and probed the harder her grip and the more she squirmed.

" Jeff….oh Jeff….. That's wonderful….. Don't stop……Oh god….. Oh god I'm going to cum……"

Just as she said that he could feel her pump her juice into his face. He tasted her and it was sweeter than any fruit he ever had. She shuddered, and then pushed him away. As he watched, she got up and stood facing the table. She then bent over and put her hands in each of the corner pockets.

"I want you inside me, I want you deep inside me… I want you to do me from behind".

At this point, he was more than happy to please her. He positioned behind her and pushed the head of his cock into her willing pussy. He pulled it out a little and pushed the tip back in. He had to admit he was playing with her, and he could sense she was getting frustrated. He knew she was pissed and he was just waiting for the right time.

"God dammit!" she was about to yell, "quit playing and just…"

She never got to finish that thought because he thrust into her at that exact moment. She let out a scream as his cock drove into her, and he felt her warm pussy wrap itself around him.

"OH YES!……OH GEEZE….GIVE IT TO ME …OH GOD YES!"

He grabbed her ass and pulled her to him as he jammed his cock into her over and over. She locked her hands into the pockets and it seemed to him that she was pushing back into him meeting him thrust for thrust. He drove into her, pushing in as hard as he can. He felt his balls slapping against her ass, and both of them were panting from the raw sex they were having.

"I'm cumming…..oh god I'm cumming….. I'm…….." she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

"OHHHHHHHHH!"

He felt the hot juice hit his cock as she tensed, then she went limp. Suddenly she pushed him away and looked at him.

"Are you close…..Are you ready to cum?" she asked forcefully.

"I'm…. I'm almost there."

She dropped to her knees again and grabbed onto his cock. She started to suck him off pumping his shaft for all it was worth.

"I want you to cum in my mouth… I mean it… just shoot everything you have into me." She went back to sucking this time more determined. She looked up into his eyes and had the look of anticipation of a present at Christmas. She felt him tighten… his calves becoming like steel and she held onto his cock tight. He suddenly let out a cry and his jism shot into her mouth. She swallowed it all up and began pumping him, trying to get all of it that she could. When he was spent she got up and fell into his arms. They stayed that way for almost ten minutes before she spoke.

"That was great…. I think we may have to keep you busy here for a little while more"

He pulled her chin up and they met tongues in a passionate kiss that he hoped wouldn't ever end.

WoodHak
WoodHak
2 Followers