Home from Work

Story Info
Submissive girl pleases her daddy after work.
3.3k words
3.88
49.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Everyone is over the age of 18 and consenting, not incest, just a dd/lg kinda thing. You get it. Let me know what you think, I've never done anything like this before. **

*****

When Daddy gets home, I'm waiting for him on my knees by the door. I've been hard at work all day making sure that the house is spotless. Laundry is done, dishes clean, floors scrubbed. I know that if I do a good job on my daily chores, Daddy might reward me tonight. If I do a bad job though, he'll punish me. My ass still burns from my punishment last night, so I tried extra hard to be good today.

Naked, except for the collar around my neck and the medium-sized butt plug in my ass, I listen eagerly as Daddy steps up to the front door and starts to turn the knob.

When Daddy walks through the door, he doesn't look at me. Just tosses his work jacket on the floor beside me and continues walking into the house. I am quick to pick up the jacket and hang it up in the hall closet where it goes. Knowing that I should stay put until ordered otherwise, I return to my spot on the ground, on my knees, waiting for instructions.

I hear him walking around the house for a few minutes, going to the bathroom, getting comfortable on the couch, and turning on the TV.

"Come," Daddy calls to me from the living room. Excitedly, I start to crawl as quickly as possible into the living room, feeling my large tits hanging and swinging as I move. I crawl to where Daddy is sitting on the couch, and I sit at his feet. He's watching TV, not paying attention to me at all. I hate it when he does this. Pretends like I'm nothing, not even there.

Another few minutes go by like this until he rests both of his dirty work boots flat on the floor and without looking away from the TV, he gives me an order. "Clean my boots."

When I start to turn around so that I can crawl to get a towel and shoe shine, I feel a strong hand grab a handful of my hair and pull me back. I stumble and yelp in shock.

"Where do you think you're going, whore?" He hisses at me, keeping his grip tight in my hair.

"To get a rag, daddy," I answer him, trying not to sound confused, even though I am. I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Daddy forces two of his rough fingers into my mouth and pinches my tongue, pulling it out from between my lips. He leans over me and quickly spits into my mouth. With his fingers on my tongue, I'm unable to pull away or avoid it from happening. "This is your rag, you fucking slut," He snaps at me before he releases my hair and my tongue. Daddy leans back on the couch and continues watching the TV.

He's being especially rough with me today, and I can already feel the juices starting to flow in my pussy.

"Yes, Daddy," I mumble under my breath as I bend down so that my face is inches from his brown boots. He's never made me do this before, but I want to please him so badly. I want nothing more than to be his good girl. So without thinking about it too much, I stick my tongue out and start licking his boot.

It tastes like dirt and leather. It almost makes me gag, but I push through it for Daddy. After adjusting to the bad taste, I start licking the boot quicker and quicker until almost the entire boot is covered in my saliva.

When I move to the second boot, I can feel my pussy juices starting to make my thighs slick. I can't believe doing something so degrading has me turned on this much, but I'm really hoping that he doesn't make me wait too much longer before rewarding me with his cock. I need it so badly right now.

Once both boots are shining in my spit, I continue licking like a dog until Daddy stops me. "Take them off, slut," He demands of me. Quickly, I start untying both boots and then I slide them off of his feet, setting them aside. I take his socks off too, putting them near the boots. "Keep cleaning."

I almost ask him what he means by that, but when he looks down at me with that evil glint in his eyes, I know that he wants me to lick his feet. I cringe, and open my mouth to object to that. He knows that I hate feet!

"You better be careful about what you say right now, you worthless whore," Daddy warns me before I can ask him to go easy on me. "If you want that dirty cunt to get fucked tonight."

My pussy aches to get fucked. He hasn't fucked my pussy in almost two weeks now. I need it. I don't object to this new disgusting task, in hopes of him rewarding me by giving my pussy some attention tonight.

With a little whine, I drop my face back to the ground near Daddy's feet and slowly, shyly start to stick out my tongue. The second that my tongue touches flesh, I almost gag again. I clench my fists to remain still and calm, and I continue to lick.

I learn to just breathe through my mouth to avoid the taste, and I start to lick Daddy's left foot from toe to ankle and then back again. After I think that I've done a good job, Daddy lifts his foot and sticks his big toe in my mouth. Without a word, I know that he wants me to suck on it, and so I do.

I suck on his big toe, and then each toe after that. Just to be thorough, I'm sure to run my tongue in between each of his toes as well. I want to please Daddy so much tonight, I'm willing to do anything that it takes to make him happy.

Once he is pleased with my job licking both of his feet, Daddy grabs me by the hair and lifts up until I'm sitting tall on my knees in front of him.

"You want to get fucked tonight, whore?" He asks me, looking me directly in the eyes.

I nod, although it's difficult with his hand pulling at my hair. "Yes, Daddy, I want you to fuck me so bad."

"You think that you deserve my cock in that dirty cunt of yours?" He raises his dark bushy eyebrows at me.

"I've been so good today, daddy," I promise him, my voice getting shaky now. I feel like I've never been so horny, so needy to be fucked.

"I'm not convinced," Daddy shakes his head. "Tell me how you're going to earn Daddy's cock."

"Can I suck your cock, Daddy?" I ask him hopefully. I can see the bulge in his pants, and just thinking about wrapping my lips around the soft head is making my mouth water. "Will you please let me show you how much I love your cock?"

"You think that I'd let your disgusting mouth anywhere near my cock?" He sounds shocked and offended. "After where it's been tonight?"

"Please," I whine desperately. Maybe if he can see it in my eyes how badly I want to taste his cock, and to please him, he'll let me do so.

"Go get me a beer," He releases my hair from his grip and pushes me backward. I stumble over, and then balance myself again on my hands and knees.

"Yes, Daddy," I respond to his order and I start crawling in the direction of the kitchen. I return to him with a cold glass bottle of beer in my hand, already open for him to drink.

He starts drinking the beer and watching TV, making me wait a few moments before he starts to undo his pants. I start getting excited, watching with anticipation as his pants slide past his hips, freeing his engorged cock from its cage.

His long, thick member stands tall. I want it in my mouth right now, but I know better than to touch without permission.

"I'll let you lick my balls while I drink my beer and think about what to do with you," He informs me. I deflate a little bit, because I really thought that he'd let me suck his cock now. I don't let that slow me down, however, and I am quick to crawl closer and push my face into his sweaty, hairy balls.

This task, I have been given many times before, and I start expertly licking and sucking at my Daddy's balls. I can feel my pussy juices flowing down my thighs now.

I don't know how long I'm licking and sucking like that, but by the time Daddy pushes me off, my jaw is aching and the entire bottom half of my face is covered in saliva.

"You're disgusting," Daddy tells me with a loud, humorous laugh. My cheeks turn a bright red as my eyes look down to the ground in humiliation. "Another beer now."

Without a second thought, I turn around and crawl back to the kitchen to return with a second bottle of beer for my Daddy. I hand it to him and wait patiently for my next task. This time, Daddy turns off the TV so that all of his attention is on me.

"Stand up, turn around, bend over," Daddy gives me three commands that I quickly comply with. I stand, turn, and bend so that my plugged ass is on display for Daddy.

With one hand holding his new beer, his other hand starts playing with the toy in my ass. Immediately, I start groaning and gasping. He pulls the toy completely out of my ass, just to push it back in again. He then pulls it out until the thickest part of the toy is stretching me open.

"Maybe I'll just fuck your worthless ass again tonight," Daddy taunts me, slowly fucking me with the toy. Although I do love it when he fucks my ass, I don't cum nearly as hard or as much as I do when he fucks my pussy. My pussy is aching from its lack of attention. It needs to be fucked tonight.

"Please no, Daddy," I gasp out as he continues to fuck me slowly with the toy for a little while longer.

Daddy smacks my right cheek, hard. "You don't get to call the shots, you worthless fucking whore. I do. So if I just want to fuck this tight ass, that's what I'm going to do."

"Yes, Daddy, I'm sorry," I apologize for complaining just as Daddy removes the plug again. He drops it to the floor, leaving my ass feeling empty for the first time all day. He requires me to have a plug in at all times except for when I'm sleeping and showering.

I'm not sure what he's doing now, until I feel a cold object being pressed against my asshole. The toy is still on the ground at my feet, so I quickly make the conclusion that he's inserting his empty beer bottle into my ass. He easily pushes the entire neck of the bottle into my ass and lets it sit there for a moment.

"Are you ready, slut?" He asks me, slowly pushing harder on the bottle. "You're going to take this entire bottle up that whore ass of yours. It's going to hurt, but you're going to take that pain for daddy, do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," I gasp out, feeling scared of taking the bottle but also so desperate to please him that I'd agree to almost anything right now.

After that, I start feeling him push the bottle deeper and deeper into me. He's only made me take a toy this thick twice before. His cock isn't even this thick! I groan and whine as he forces the bottle into my ass, stretching me wider than I've been stretched before back there.

"Good girl," Daddy praises me once the bottle is all the way in my ass. "Now, go lay on the floor in front of the TV."

I have to move slowly as I adjust to the width of the bottle inside of me. I hear Daddy laugh at my funny walk from behind me, making me blush again. Once I am lying on my back in front of the TV, I remain still and wait for Daddy to give me my next instruction.

"Spread that dirty cunt wide open for me, whore," Daddy tells me. Immediately, I spread my legs wide open for him to see how soaking wet my pussy is. "Now start rubbing that clit. Remember, no cumming without permission."

I start rubbing my clit with my right hand. I am immediately ready to cum, so I have to go slow in order to avoid an orgasm.

"Get close," Daddy tells me, watching me rub my pussy in front of him. "Tell me when you're about to cum."

It clearly doesn't take me very long until I'm about to cum, "I'm close, Daddy, please can I cum?" I breathlessly ask for permission as the orgasm is building up inside of me.

"No. Stop rubbing," He demands. I drop my hand from my sopping pussy and Daddy laughs again at the frustrated look on my face. "Good girl. Now do it again."

I start rubbing my throbbing clit again until I'm close to cumming, and Daddy tells me to stop, right before I'm over the edge. He does this at least ten times, making me stop right before I can finish. It gets harder and harder each time to stop when he tells me to.

When Daddy has finished his second beer, I have tears falling down my face in frustration, my pussy and thighs are drenched in my juices.

"Clean those disgusting fingers off, and then go brush your teeth," Daddy instructs me. "You're too filthy right now to be around my cock."

After I lick my fingers clean, I hurry to my hands and knees to crawl into the hallway bathroom. I'm starting to adjust to the bottle in my ass, but it still feels strange as it moves around when I crawl. The way he said those things, it sounds like he's finally going to let me play with his throbbing cock.

I brush my teeth at the sink and then return to the living room on my hands and knees. I crawl to Daddy, staring at his cock the entire time.

"Open that disgusting mouth of yours, slut," Daddy commands me, gripping my hair again and making it extra right. He leans over me, spits into my mouth and on my face, before he directs his cock toward my lips.

I'm so excited to taste him that my pussy is pulsing in excitement. Daddy doesn't let me savor the moment at all, he jams his entire length down my throat immediately. Because of the surprise of it, I'm coughing and sputtering around his shaft.

Without giving me any time to breathe, he guides me off of his cock only to slam me back onto it again. As he starts rapidly fucking my throat, I cough and gag constantly. Focusing on my breathing, I can't stop the strings of spit that fall from my lips, dripping down onto my big tits.

I hear Daddy grunting and sighing as my throat constricts around his cock, my tongue rubbing along the bottom side of his shaft. Daddy continues fucking my face like this for a long time, until my tits are completely covered in my tears and spit.

"Fucking disgusting piece of meat," He mutters as he spits at me, it landing on my face again. "Stand up and bend over, let me see that ass again."

My knees are shaky, but I manage to stand to my feet and turn around. Like before, I bend over to show Daddy the bottle still shoved in my ass.

"Give me the bottle, you fuck doll," Daddy demands.

I start pushing and clenching the muscles in my ass to try and get the bottle out. Once I manage to push it out far enough, Daddy starts to slowly fuck me with it. I groan loudly at the feeling of being stretched and fucked like this. He starts spanking me hard too, causing me to yelp and a few tears fall from my face.

He doesn't allow me to cum on the bottle. Daddy waits until I'm very close, and then he pulls the bottle completely out of my ass and drops it to the floor.

"You've been very good for Daddy today, slut," He grabs my hips and pushes me onto the couch beside him. I yelp in surprise as he slaps my thighs until my legs are spread.

I watch as Daddy pulls his pants all the way off with his boxers. "Thank you, Daddy," I respond to him with shaky breaths.

"You can cum as many times as you want. You're such a horny bitch, I'm sure you'll cum as soon as my cock touches that filthy cunt of yours," Daddy tells me as he gets on top of me and puts the head of his cock on my pussy lips. "I want you to count how many times you cum. Understand, slut?"

I nod. "Yes, Daddy."

Without any more warning, Daddy shoves his cock all the way inside of my soaked pussy. He was right. As soon as he fills me up, an earth shattering orgasm rocks through my entire body.

"One, Daddy!" I scream out as my back arches and he starts to fuck me hard. Slapping my tits, pinching my hard nipples until I'm squealing, and then he wraps his large hand around my neck until I'm having trouble breathing.

He spits on my face, "Yeah, take it you dirty, worthless fucking whore," He grunts as he fucks me hard. "You're not good for anything except for being filled with my cum."

It's not long until I start feeling another orgasm building inside of me. When he releases my throat and starts slapping my tits again, that puts me over the edge. "Two, Daddy," I rasp out.

"You stupid bitch, take Daddy's cock," He continues degrading me, fucking me, slapping me, choking me, pinching me, spitting on me. I could not be more turned on. "Yeah, fucking take it, you little slut."

By the time that I've had five mind blowing orgasms, I can tell that Daddy is getting ready to blow his load inside of me. He starts choking me extra hard and pounding his cock into me deeper than ever, slowing his thrusts.

With a loud groan, his thrusts stop altogether with his large cock buried deep inside of me. I feel his hot cum oozing into my used pussy before he pulls out of me, and sits up so that he's not on top of me anymore.

Daddy doesn't give me any time to rest, he quickly pushes me off of the couch and says, "Another beer, slut. You can walk."

I don't want to disappoint him, so as I'm still catching my breath, I stand on shaky knees and walk into the kitchen. When I return with a beer for Daddy, he accept it and takes a long drink before motioning toward the floor.

"What the fuck is that?" He asks me.

I turn around to see that I've left trail of milky spills of his cum and mine mixed together as it oozed out of my pussy and down my leg.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," I quickly apologize.

He leans back on the couch and gives my pussy one good slap. I screech in surprise, and at the pain due to how sensitive my used pussy is right now. "Lick it up, you dumb bitch."

With an eager smile on my face, I get on my hands and knees to get to work. "Yes, Daddy."