Home Grown Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Catching mum and dad gets me thinking.
3.8k words
4.32
68.7k
73

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is complete work of fiction. If you are offended by incestual sex then please do not read any further. All characters are 18+. This is my first attempt at writing any type of story and any constructive comments will be gratefully received. I hope you enjoy the next 7 chapters.

*****

"So, what's the case you're working on?" John, Carol's husband called from their on-suite bathroom.

"A rape case" replied Carol as she flipped through the court papers preparing for the case in the morning.

Carol had worked as a probation officer for the courts for 6 years. It was her job to do the pre-sentence report for the court. This meant getting background information on the accused.

As she scanned the papers she sighed "Christ, he is only 19" said Carol "not much older than Shaun."

Shaun was John and Carols only child conceived soon after their first few dates in University.

"So, who was the victim? A girlfriend that said No" John said lifting the cover and slipping naked into bed next to his wife. Moving close to her and hugging her.

"Erm let me see" Carol said sifting through the papers "Oh my god no not a girlfriend, his mother".

"What!!" john replied "His mother?"

Carol looked at the prosecution/defence report of events.

Apparently, Oliver, the accused, had found his mother in bed masturbating, he had watched from the doorway while she used a vibrator on herself. He had become aroused and decided to masturbate while watching his mother.

According to his defence attorney, she had seen him and invited him in to her bedroom. This is where the defence and prosecution say different things happen.

The prosecution says she had told him to come into her room to reprimand him, 'that he was out of order for invading her privacy' and that he should be ashamed of spying on her and pleasuring himself" she was apparently outraged by what he had done.

The defence says that she continued to masturbate and encouraged him to do the same. They then go on to say that his mother told him to remove all his clothes and join her on the bed.

The prosecution says he stripped himself naked and forced himself upon her before she could move. She had told him to leave to 'GET OUT' but he forced himself between her legs and raped her.

The defence says she opened her legs more and said 'make love to me'.

It was at this point with sex taking place between mother and son that father had returned home. He entered the bedroom and saw what was happening he angrily pulled his son off his wife and beat up the lad.

He ran from the house after grabbing his clothes and went to the local park and stayed there until the police found and arrested him.

The prosecution says the wife told her husband that the boy had raped her.

The defence contested this and said she was frightened of her aggressive and abusive husband, that was the real reason she said she was raped.

As Carol continued to read on she noticed the slight movement of her husband. At first, she thought he was just scratching but then it became obvious, he was masturbating next to her.

"Oh my god john how can you be wanking off to this HE RAPED HIS MOTHER."

"Or was it consensual he breathed"

"Either way it was with his mother how would you feel if you found Shaun doing that to me?"

John let out a guttural moan and she felt it, the splash hitting her leg, more groans more splashes.

She quickly pulled the covers back and ran to the bathroom to wash off the cum that was now running down her leg.

She was shocked that her husband had done such a thing. They had a good sex life but this was totally alien to her. Did John just cum with the thought of her and Shaun together or was it just wrong timing, her saying those words just as he was about to cum anyway. Whatever, did incest turn him on? Had he been keeping his incest urges secret from her for the past nineteen years they had been together.

Carol started to think more about their lovemaking. Yes, there had been times he had said things during sex but those were just pet things, weren't they? "Does mommy like my big dick in her pussy? Would mommy like to suck on my dick" but he never said 'Son'. It would make the meaning so much more different "Does mommy like her son's big dick in her pussy? Would mommy like to suck on her son's dick".

She sat on the toilet seat and gathered her thoughts was her husband turned on by mother/son incest. Did he get off on a mother pleasuring her son or was it a mother being raped by her son. She had to know either way. She made sure that there were no traces of cum left on her and flushed the toilet paper away.

Returning to the bedroom John looked at her with a sheepish look on his face. "Sorry Carol, its been a long day and I just needed some relief"

"That I can understand but I need to ask you a question. Does incest turn you on or is it rape?"

"Oh god no, not rape, that is awful..." his voice tailed off.

"So, its incest then." she said staring intently at her husband.

"Come here sit down, I need to tell you something, something about my life that I have never spoken about before."

Carol moved to the end of the bed and sat down. She looked at her husband there was a look of apprehensive fear on his face.

This is really awkward for me, so please bear with me and try not to judge me or those involved. I was 19 and was on my summer break from Uni. A few years before I met you. I had been out for the night with a few mates from my tutor group. We had had quit a lot to drink and I started to get a headache. You know how booze does that to me sometimes. Well I decided to call it a night before it turned in to one of my migraines and headed off home.

When got home, I was a little surprised that it was in darkness, my parents would usually go to bed at about 11-11:30ish but this was still early only just after 9pm.

Anyway, I went to the kitchen cupboard to get the paracetamol. Then I heard it, a loud moan coming from upstairs. My parents were shagging. I knew, even at nineteen, what the sound of sex was like. I was intrigued. I had never heard them fucking before and it excited me. I quickly took the tablets and crept up the stairs. As I reached the top step, I was somewhat disappointed that my parents bedroom door was shut. I had hoped that I might catch a glimpse of them at it. As I walked away from their door another moan rang out. I froze the sound wasn't coming from their room but from mine.

I quickly moved to my door and was rewarded with it being open a few inches. I peeked through the gap and my eyes feasted on her, there she was, my mum was lying naked on my bed with a vibrator lodged in her pussy. Dad was kneeling by her head with his cock stuffed in her mouth. He was saying things to my mother like 'That's it girl you like being double fucked don't you' my mother moaning her approval on his cock. "You know I do and when I get your cock nice and hard I with fuck it like the whore I am."

Here was my very conservative mother, legs spread eagled on my bed with a dildo in her pussy sucking off my father and she was loving it. She moved her hips in time to the vibrator, she was thrusting into her spread and wet pussy. From the doorway I had a perfect view. I could clearly see her trimmed pubic hair and the wet lips stretched around the invading implement being pushed in and out of her glistening pussy her tits wobbling with each thrust of my father and vibrator double penetrating her. I was in awe, lust and love in an instance. I was also hard as rock. I so wanted to burst in, remove the vibrator and push myself into my mother there and then.

My mother suddenly let out a loud moan around the cock now deep in her mouth, convulsed and came hard. Her orgasm seamed to set my father off and he filled her mouth with his cum I could see it running down her chin and onto MY bed. She convulsed more as stream after stream of my father's cum filled her mouth. After a few minutes her jerks stopped and she removed my father cock from her mouth and the vibrator from her pussy. Both glistened with her moisture.

"Well you didn't get to fuck me but that was lovely dear" she breathed to dad, with what seamed to me, with an air of disappointment.

He just smiled and laid down next to mum.

"Shit." my mother said sitting up. "I told you not to make a mess on his bed look at this stain." My father burst out laughing "I wasn't the only one that made a mess" he said pointing to a large damp patch on my sheets between my mother's legs. Her juices had leaked out of her and she now sat in a rather large damp patch. She gave a giggle then said hurry up we had better change his bedding before he gets back.

I quickly slipped away from the door and returned downstairs and out before they knew I had been there. I walked around for a while trying to get to grips with the fact that my own mother had turned me on so much This was completely new to me I had always thought of her as a very prim and proper housewife and mother but after what I had just witnessed I now also knew she was a very beautiful woman, with very sexual needs. My own mother, the woman who had looked after me when I was a child, caring for me in every way she could, was now the woman I wanted to take care of me in a very different way. I wanted to have sex with my own mother.

When I returned home, later that evening, the house was in darkness and as I climbed the stairs I could hear dads snoring coming from their bedroom.

When I opened my bedroom door, apart from the smell of air freshener and the newly made bed, there was no sign of what had taken place in this room a couple of hours earlier. But the image of it was burned into my mind and as I stripped I knew my mother was going to be the star in my wanking thoughts.

I awoke the next morning to the smell of bacon rising from the kitchen below so grabbing my boxers and headed down to the kitchen.

As I entered the kitchen, my mother was bent over looking into the low-level grill at the sizzling bacon. I was faced with glorious sight of her behind being squeezed by the terry bathrobe she was wearing. Images of the night before came flooding back and I felt a rise in my boxers. I quickly moved to the table and sat down just as she turned to look at me.

"Morning, what time did you get in last night?" She said removing the bacon and placing it between several slices of bread cutting them in half and placed them on two plates.

"Just after midnight I think."

"I didn't hear you come in."

"You wouldn't have heard a plane crash with the noise dad was making" I joked.

She crossed the kitchen placing a plate of sandwiches in front of me. "Tell me about it, he seems to be getting louder, I may need ear defenders soon." she smiled.

Just as she was turning away I looked up at her "Did you change my bed sheets last night?"

I noticed that she blushed a bit and paused before saying "Your father dropped his cup of tea in our bed so as I had to wash our bedding. I thought I might as well do yours." Crossing the kitchen to get her plate of sandwiches before returning to the table.

"And the air freshener?" I pushed further.

"Yes, well perhaps you need to bathe more often John, there was a strange smell in there." Sitting across from me, a distinct look of awkwardness on her face.

I knew all too well what the smell was but said nothing.

However, I became obsessed with her. I wanted to see her naked again. I tried looking under her bedroom door then the bathroom door but the gap was too small and all I could see was her feet.

I purposely came home early from nights out, hopping for a repeat performance but it never happened.

It was taking over my every thought. How could I get to see her naked again?

And then I did it. Out of almost desperation, I drilled a small hole in the bathroom door at waist height. It was a small hole and I thought the knot in the wood hid it from view.

Next morning, as my mum went for her bath, I was waiting in my room across the landing. When I heard the bathroom door shut, I snuck out of my room and moved quickly to the hole hoping that now I would finally get to see her again. I bent down to the hole and looked in. Nothing no one in view. I waited then I heard her 'What are you doing'.

I spun round my mother wasn't in the bathroom she was stood behind me on the landing in her dressing gown a towel in her hand. She quickly moved to where I was looking and saw the hole.

"You little pervert, spying on me having a bath. Why would you do this to me? This is my own private place and you are invading it for your own pleasure."

"I'm so sorry mum, I just couldn't stop myself, after seeing you and dad in my bedroom and ...and ...I just wanted to see you naked again."

"You saw what!!?" She shouted.

"You and dad in my bedroom a few weeks ago when you had to change my sheets. I came home early with a headache and was about to go to bed when I saw you with dad in my room."

"Oh my god, you were not meant to see or know about that. It was your father's idea to spice things up a little. Let's do it somewhere different he said. I thought the lounge or the guest room but he said your room. I was somewhat shocked by his idea but it had been so long for me and your father that I went along with it." she continued, "But that does not excuse you from invading my privacy."

"I know, I am so sorry mom but I just had to see you naked again you looked so beautiful laid out across my bed. I know it was wrong but...but..."

"But what?" her initial anger gone from her voice.

"But you have been in all my thoughts these past few weeks. I have not been able to concentrate on anything but you. And i wan... masturbate thinking of you."

My mother took a step back shocked at my openness. "You masturbate thinking about me, my body?"

I hung my head down and nodded. I wanted the earth to open up and swallow me whole.

There was an awkward silence that seemed to last for hours but was only a few seconds.

She took in a deep breath "Well we cannot go on like this. I need my privacy and I need to know that you will not be trying to gawp at me like a pervert. I am your mother and should feel safe in my own home. So..."

She paused for a few seconds as if in deep thought.

"So, to stop you trying to peek at me and to stop you sneaking around damaging any more doors, I will... I will... allow you to look at me one more time but that has to be it. After this one last time if I catch or even suspect you are trying to look at me naked I will throw you out and you will have to find somewhere else to live."

I couldn't believe my ears my own mother was going to let me see her naked again.

"Do we have a deal?" Her words crashed through my thoughts.

"Yes, yes please, yes," I excitedly replied.

"OK she said I will go to my room and call you when I am ready."

"Could you erm, would it be possible if erm, we used my room."

Another thoughtful look crossed her face. "Wherever I am not bothered as long as this will guarantee my privacy from now on."

"Of course.", I said. I almost ran to my room to pull the duvet off of my bed.

When I turned around mom was stood at the doorway.

"You can look but cannot touch." she said as she entered the room. "One touch and the deal's off."

"Sure mom, anything you say."

"Right well I am not going to perform a striptease for you I will disrobe lie down and let you look for a few minutes then I will get dressed and we will put this behind us."

"You will then get that door fixed before your father see's the hole."

"Sure mum, anything you say."

With that she turned her back to me shrugged the dressing gown off, nothing sexy just like she was getting ready to take a shower. Her naked arse was now on full show. When the gown hit the floor, she knelt on the bed giving her a perfect view of its full heart shaped roundness and then laid down. Her breast splayed slightly out to the side and she kept her legs tightly closed together. I did notice she had turned a bright red colour.

"You are the only other man that has seen me naked in 20 years" she said as I moved closer.

As I knelt at the side of the bed she once again said "No touching, promise me."

"I promise." I said as I moved closer and took in the sight of her nipples hardening. The areola becoming puckered and the slight increase to her breathing.

As I lowered my gaze across her abdomen her stomach had a slight swell and her belly button dipped slightly in. I could also see it trembling slightly. Further down the patch of neatly trimmed brown pubic hair formed a perfect V to the top of her thighs pointing the way to glory.

"Could you open your legs mum please?" my voice quivering at the beautiful sight before me?

A pause and a sigh escaped from her lips then the movement of her legs parting slowly.

I held my breath in anticipation of the what I was about to see.

It seemed like an eternity before her beautiful lips appeared from between her legs brown and with a slight damp look to them. Her legs opened further and the lips parted and the obvious moist inner lips now came in to view. Pink and with a glorious sheen to them.

My hand instantly dropped to my now hardening cock encased in my shorts and without a thought I started to rub it through the cloth.

She noticed my movement. "Just take it out John and finish yourself off, that way I can get my bath."

I looked up at her face she was biting her bottom lip her neck now a bright pink colour and her eyes, now bright, looking directly at the front of my shorts.

I kept looking at her face as I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my shorts and lowered them to my knees.

Her eyes widened as my cock sprang from its confines and stood proud from my body.

"Bigger than your father" she breathed now staring blatantly at my manhood.

Her left hand, as if with a mind of its own, moved down her body and was now stroking through her pubic hair.

I watched as her middle finger moved in small circles around her clitoris.

"That looks beautiful mum." I said taking hold of my now fully hard cock.

A sudden realisation of what she was doing made her pull her hand away.

"Just hurry and finish yourself off. My bath will be getting cold."

I started to stroke myself with earnest my pre-cum moistening the head of my swollen gland.

I knew I wouldn't last long so with a heavy breath I asked her to open herself up.

Her hand returned to her pussy and taking her lips between her index and middle finger opened herself to my gaze.

I could now see the passage that I had emerged from years before.

A cry escaped from my lips as cum surged from the end of my cock arching up and away from my body before crashing onto her. Wave after wave of pulses sent more cum rushing from my body coating her in my cream.

After the last dribble slipped onto the floor I looked at her. Several lines of cum had coated her breasts, legs, stomach and one that had clearly landed on her pussy and was now slipping into that hole still being held open by her fingers.

"Sorry mum I didn't aim there on purpose, it was an accident. I just couldn't help..."

"That's ok" she said removing her hand trapping my cum in her pussy. But that is the end of it, a one-time deal and now it's done. I expect total privacy from now on as we agreed. Right?"

"As we agreed" I said as she rose from my bed and headed to the door.

"After I have had my bath I want you to fix that hole without delay."

"Will do" I said rising from the floor to take one last look at her perfectly rounded arse as it left my room before disappearing in to the bathroom opposite.