Home Inspection

Story Info
She came to inspect the house.
1.2k words
3.92
20.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had recently changed insurance carriers. The homeowners policy required someone to come and inspect the home to attain an accurate description and proper coverage. Last week the inspector called to set an appointment. Her name was Sandy. I'm Joe.

The day of her appointment I was at the house cleaning up. She was to arrive at 10:00. At 10:10 she called to apologize, saying she was delayed inspecting another house. I assured her that it was fine and she said she would arrive as soon as she could.

I admit, when she said she was delayed my thoughts wandered to the dirtier possibilities. I went back to my chores imagining what she might look like. She arrived about 15 minutes later, dressed in nice jeans, a blouse, and light jacket with her company logo on it. Her clothes fit her well, leaving subtle hints to the shape of her body. Her long brown hair was slightly windblown but otherwise well done. She wore minimal makeup and no perfume. She was polite and professional. I guessed her age to be about mid-30's. I was dressed in cargo pants and a t-shirt. My beard was brushed and I was freshly showered but otherwise I looked like a man with a to-do list.

I let her in and listened as she explained the purpose for the appointment. She would need to ask some questions and take a few photos. I led her through the house, answering questions, and making sure she had enough light for the pictures. As we talked I began to appreciate the swell of her breasts, mostly hidden by the coat, and how firm her ass looked in her jeans. We made small talk as we moved through the house, and outside around the property.

Then she asked about the roof. She needed a picture but had forgotten her pole that helped her get the camera high enough. I offered to get a ladder out, and she accepted. Holding the ladder gave me a chance to appreciate not only her ass, but the way she moved as well.

Then it happened. She moved slightly wrong, and almost fell. I reached up, grabbing her ass to steady her.

"Oh!" she said.

Smiling I said, "Well, you certainly have a firm ass. It's a shame you didn't have a better ladder holder."

Laughing she said, "Well, it's a good thing he has quick hands."

I kept my hands on her as she slowly came back down the ladder. They slid up from her ass, up her back, to her shoulders. Once on the ground she turned to smile at me, and said, "Thank you...for complimenting my ass."

Smiling I leaned in and kissed her. At first she was startled, but she quickly kissed me back. As we stood there kissing I slid my hands inside her coat and gently massaged her breasts. She stepped closer to me, one hand on my chest, and the other slide down my body to grab my cock through my pants.

Breaking the kiss I simply said, "garage".

She said, "OK" and we quickly rushed inside. Pushing her against my workbench we kissed hard, and deep, as we began undressing each other. As her firm breasts became free I leaned in and began kissing and sucking them. Her hands went to my hair as she held my face to her chest. I kissed my way down her body, kneeling, I was face level with her well trimmed pussy. Grabbing her ass with both hands I held her as began to lick the other lips of her pussy. My tongue found her clit and I began to suck it. She was pulling my hair and moaning. I slid one hand around her body, sliding two fingers into her pussy.

Sucking her clit as my fingers found and caressed her precious g-spot. Her moans grew louder. My tongue worked feverishly to bring her to orgasm. When finally rocked her body her juices soaked my face and beard. I licked and lapped at her juiced for a few minutes then kissed my way back up her body. When we were again face to face I kissed her hard.

"My turn," she growled as she kissed her way down my body. My rigid cock stood awaiting her attention. She cupped and massaged my balls in one hand. her tongue flicked across the head, then she slowly licked down to my balls. She sucked one into her mouth as she massaged the other one. Then she traded balls. Her tongue then licked its way back up to the tip. I was moaning with pleasure as she first sucked and licked the head, then slid her mouth down as far as she could manage. She got about 5 of my 8 inches in before her head started to bob up and down. I had never had someone suck with such force. I moaned and growled with pleasure as I pulled her hair. Her free hand grabbed my ass cheek, pulling me into her face. I started to fuck her mouth when her finger started to tease my asshole.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to get inside of her. I pulled her hair as I said, "Oh, god, I want you." I pulled her to her feet and spun her around. Pushing her down onto the work bench I plunged my cock all the way into that sweet pussy. She screamed. I moaned.

I started to fuck her tight pussy as I pulled her hair. I would slowly draw my cock out to the tip, then spank her hard with free hand as I slammed my cock all the way in. Each slam produced an, "oh god" or a small scream/moan from her. She started shoving her ass back into me each time I was slamming int her and our rhythm was set for pure pleasure. She started stuttering, "o god, o gooo, o ggood, o god" as her second orgasm of the morning rocked her body.

I fucked right through it. I don't know if she had one long one or many small ones back to back but the pleasure had locked up her voice. She was moving her mouth, trying to speak, but only guttural animal passion sounds could be heard echoing in the garage, mixed with the sounds of our bodies slamming together. A low animalistic growl came from my throat as I drove my cock home one last time and unleashed a flood of cum deep into her pussy. I stayed there, deep, pushing hard into her as she pushed hard against me, my cock twitching within her with each spray if cum.

When our orgasms finally passed I let her up from the workbench. Both of us panting and sweaty despite the cool fall temperature.

I sat on my creeper seat. She turned to face me, smiling, she stood and said, "Now, that's a great inspection. I'll have to not some discrepancies, and make another appointment to come make sure you have followed my recommendations."

Smiling back I said, "Sounds great, but I don't think this appointment is over." With that she walked over to me, took my hand, and led me into the house.