Home Invaders Ch. 05

Story Info
The boys teach their fathers how their mothers should fuck.
3.7k words
4.35
34.9k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca smiled as she put on her earrings in front of the mirror. She'd made a bit of an effort and bought a brand new dress for this evening, a tight black dress that clung to her wide, thick hips and large plump arse. It was slightly low cut, revealing a hint of cleavage which she'd helped by buying a new push up bra. She looked good, and felt even better. The evening promised to be a lot of fun, and she checked herself once more, she wanted to look her best for the occasion.

A short distance away, in her own bedroom, Becca's best friend was also admiring herself in the mirror. She stood dressed in a new pair of delightfully decadent lingerie, it had cost a lot but she wanted to look her best and she liked the way the stockings felt against her legs. Her large, juicy breasts strained against a lacy bra and her sheer knickers showed the dark tangle of hair and also the outline of her sex, which was already aching with desire and anticipation.

Kate pulled on a small, short red dress which clung tightly to her top and the v at the front plunged deeply, past her breasts to reveal some of her plump belly and stopping just a few inches above the top of her underwear. Months earlier she wouldn't have dreamed of wearing something so revealing, but a lot had happened and her confidence was at an all time high.

She walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs. In the living room her husband Steve sat on the sofa, engrossed in a football match unfolding on the big screen he gave far more attention to than her.

"What do you think, hon?" She asked.

He tore his eyes from the screen and raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"You look nice...isn't it a bit much for dinner with some friends?" He asked.

Kate shrugged. "I thought it would be nice to make an effort."

"Okay. You might be a little overdressed is all." And with that he turned his attention back to the football.

Rolling her eyes, Kate walked to the kitchen. She smiled, knowing that her boring, limp dicked husband was going to have a night he would never forget.

Becca's outfit had also been greeted with surprise, as her husband Morgan had been surprised to see his wife wearing something so form hugging. He too had assumed it was a laid back evening at their oldest friend's house, and while he was dressed in a smart casual manner, he felt that his wife was overdoing it for a trip to the Bartons'.

They drove the short distance to the house and parked.

When Kate answered Morgan was unable to stop himself from gaping in shocked wonder at her cleavage, entranced by the large, heavy breasts which threatened to spring from the scarlet dress.

His cock stiffened slightly in his trousers as she leant forward to give his wife a peck on the cheek and those full, juicy orbs pushed forward even more.

The evening was going as normal when four friends meet up, a little small talk, a summary of the local gossip and a few drinks, and then they sat at the table in the dining room. As Morgan and Steve droned on and on about the benefits of the latest Mercedes they completely missed the growing excitement of their wives, who shot cheerful, mischievous smiles at each other and who repeatedly glanced at the clock on the wall. At half past eight there was a knock on the door and Kate stood quickly.

"Who the hell is calling around at this time?" Steve asked in surprise.

"I don't know, I'll get it and get rid of them."

She fired another smile at Becca and left the room.

"I just think you're a fool if you go for the BM over the Merc!" Morgan offered.

"Definitely. It looks good, but the mpg is awful. I'd rather-" Steve stopped and his eyes went wide.

Morgan turned to follow his gaze and froze in terror. Becca gave a small squeal.

Kate had returned to the room, but she was not alone, having been joined by two hulking men. Masked men. The shorter of the two, who's stocky frame hinted at significant strength had a arm around her neck, holding an evil blade next to her throat. His companion, taller but equally muscular carried a kit bag in one hand and a knife in the other. He dropped the bag and from his pocket withdrew a small electric device, raising it to his mouth he then spoke in a menacing, distorted voice.

"Everybody behave. And nobody will get hurt."

Steve panicked. He bolted for the back door, fear causing him to flee to save himself, thoughts of his wife and friends vanquished in his cowardly urge to escape.

He barely reached the door, the masked man proving faster. With one hand he was hauled back from the door.

"Please." He whimpered.

The masked figure didn't reply, but drove a fist into his stomach winding him and causing the bald older man to stagger back, sinking to the floor and whimpering.

"You. Little black dress." The masked man said, again distorted, pointing at Becca. "Go get the bag."

With a trembling nod Becca rushed to the bag.

Kate was roughly forced into one of the vacant chairs.

"Everyone put their phones on the table."

Morgan almost dropped his onto the floor as his shaking hands retrieved it and set it on the table.

"Look, take what you want, just don't hurt us." He pleaded, his voice as tremulous as his hands.

"Oh, we'll take whatever anyway. Now shut up." The man snarled. "LBD, where's the bag?"

"He-here." Becca replied placing it on the table.

"Good. Empty all the cash from your wallets and purses into it."

Steve, sobbing handed his wallet to the shorter man who took out the notes and tossed the wallet back. Kate and Becca emptied their purses and Morgan pulled a large wad of cash and dropped it into the bag with another pathetic whimper.

"Excellent. Now, LBD and Lady in Red, if you look in the bag there are some ropes and cuffs. Take them out now."

"Please, we gave you the money. You don't need to hurt us!" Kate begged.

The taller man stepped forward, grabbing her by the throat, tilting her head back to look at him.

"I decide what we need to do, bitch." He released her throat and then slapped her on the cheek. Kate rocked for a moment but remained on the chair, and looked back at him, rubbing her face.

"Hmmm. You take a hit well." He laughed sinisterly. "Better than that pussy anyway."

Steve let out another sob, unable to do more and hating himself for that.

"Right, ropes and cuffs out."

The two women quickly pulled out a tangle of thick black ropes and handcuffs. They piled them up on the table.

"Good."

The shorter man circled the two women, his hand running across their backs, grabbing their plump arses roughly and making the women yelp one after the other. His hand then reached around and squeezed Becca's breast hard, causing her to gasp loudly. Morgan, seeing this looked at his feet as tears filled his eyes.

"You, pussy boy. Get up and move the chair over to that space there." The masked man barked the orders pointing at the gap between the dining room and lounge.

Shaking and shuffling, Steve moved the seat and set the chair up as ordered.

"Sit." Steve did as he was told.

The shorter man walked over and whispered something to his companion, who laughed quickly and handed him the distorter.

"Actually stand up." The second man's voice sounded almost identical through the device.

Uncertain of what was to come Steve got to his feet.

"YOU!" The masked man bellowed at Morgan. "Move your seat next to your buddy."

"Ye-yes."

"Yes, what?"

Morgan bent over to pick up his chair looked up, tears now rolling silently down his cheeks.

"Yes, sir." He said in a cracking voice.

He put his chair next to Steve and both men stood there trembling, fearing what was next.

"Okay. LBD, I take it this is your man?" The shorter masked man spoke, pointing at Morgan. His companion rummaging in the bag to produce a digital video camera. Which he pointed at the two shaking older men.

"Yes it is, sir." Becca replied.

"Okay, go kneel by pussy boy then." He turned to Kate. "Miss Scarlet you go to your friend's husband."

The women did as they were told and the masked me closed in.

"Right. Undo their trousers and pull them down, boxers too. You get to see what your friend gets to go home to."

"What- no!" Steve blurted out.

The taller man took a step forward and Steve took a half step back, sobbing.

"Come on ladies. Quicker."

Kate and Becca looked at each other and then began undoing the trousers of the men in front of them. Then at the same time they tugged down both sets of trousers and boxers exposing their husbands to the room.

Both men moved their hands but the masked man barked "Hands away!" and they obeyed out of fear.

Neither man was blessed in the trouser department. Kate had told Becca about her man's shortcomings but the small member in front of her was ridiculous, looking like a button mushroom. She let out a small laugh and heard Steve sob.

Kate was equally unimpressed and looked up at Morgan with a raised eyebrow, as if asking "is that it?". Her friend's husband blushed furiously.

"My, my, I feel sorry for you ladies now." The masked man said with amusement. "Sit down."

Both men sat, eyes glued to the floor and faces flushed in humiliation.

"Ladies, tie them up, legs apart and hands behind their back."

Kate and Becca picked up the ropes and cuffs, quickly tying their men up, threading the cuffs through the bars of the chair so that neither man could move. The taller man filmed them both, moving to catch their embarrassed, tear stained faces. He then walked back and set up the camera so that it could see the whole scene unfolding. This done he joined his companion.

"Good. Come here. ladies."

Becca and Kate walked towards the men and with their backs turned to their husbands smiled with evil lust clouding their thoughts.

The taller man smiled and stepped forward, snatching the front of Kate's dress. He placed the sharp edge of his blade against the taught fabric and cut the dress apart so that the front flapped open revealing Kate's form to him.

He had been hard for a while already, the feeling of utter power arousing him as did the expectation of using the body before him. Ben Barton had fucked his mother countless times by now but never tired of it, her juicy tits and plump arse were superior to every other girl he had been with, and her enjoyment of kinky sex just made things even better. The thought of getting to enjoy her while his dickhead father watched and was humiliated was even more of a turn on and this was turning out to have been a great idea.

Looking across to his best friend Lee, Ben knew his friend was thinking similar as he tore the black dress from his own mother. Both women now stood before them in their underwear, and both young men ached with desire for their mothers.

"I really do feel sorry for you ladies. Time you got to see a real cock for once." Ben said into the distorter. "Unzip us."

Neither woman hesitated, they merely fumbled with the men's jeans and yanked them down revealing bulging briefs. They stood off to the side in order that the two restrained men could see what was to come.

Steve and Morgan had to look. They didn't want to but neither could fight the dark urge to do so and they watched as their wives pulled down the boxers and revealed two mammoth cocks, which dwarfed theirs.

Lee was about to order the women to take hold of their cocks but didn't have to as both women greedily seized them, stroking them to even greater hardness and proving that neither was even fully grown yet. Lee let out a soft moan as Becca spat onto his thick, throbbing shaft and began wanking him.

Kate was even more reckless and had already closed her lips around the head of her son's long hard member. She sucked greedily, sliding her lips along the veiny shaft and flicking her tongue around the edge of his helmet.

Steve's jaw dropped as he watched his wife greedily slobber over another man's cock. She had been wild in their youth, and more sexually adventurous than he, but he was surprised she continued to have these depths of lust and by just how eagerly she enjoyed another man's cock.

Morgan was similarly shocked but also incredibly aroused. His sex life had stalled with Becca, and he had dismissed her as dull and boring, but watching her now he experienced a flush of lust like he had in their dating years and his own cock stiffened, although even fully erect it looked pathetic in comparison with the two cocks which were being sucked with such relish.

Lee could feel his cock reach full hardness as Becca sucked it greedily. He glanced across at Ben, who had seized a handful of Kate's hair and was thrusting back and forth, fucking her face. Then he looked over and saw his father watching, staring intently and breathing heavily, and then he saw it. His father was rock hard watching his wife be used like a whore. God, that was so pathetic.

He stifled a laugh and raised the distorter to his mouth.

"Enjoying the show?"

He felt his mother remove her lips and Becca turned to see, and she lowered her face to hide the laugh that made her shoulders shake.

"I think maybe he wants a closer look." He said with a smile and walked forward, his cock swinging and bouncing in front of him. As he passed he saw Becca starting to rise.

"Who said you can stand? Crawl, bitch."

Becca loved the way her son talked to her, taking charge completely and she crawled obediently towards her husband who was now rock hard, precum oozing from his trembling cock.

"Becca..." He whimpered.

Lee stopped, and Becca looked from father to son. There was no resemblance, Lee looked like the man, while his father was a pathetic boy. The only similarity was their hardness and the trickle of precum oozing from their members.

She took her son in her mouth with a euphoric groan and bobbed her head back and forth, greedily taking it in her mouth, one hand dropping down between her legs to rub her sex through the thin fabric of her underwear, making her moan even more.

It was all too much for Morgan, who with a trembling moan gave a small twitch and his cock jerked, a small stream of thick cum trickling down the length of his shaft. Becca looked sideways at him and laughed, it muffled by the thick meaty cock between her lips. Lee chuckled.

"Pathetic." The harsh robotic voice came and then Lee commanded his mother to stop. He moved behind his father and lowered him backwards so he lay staring at the ceiling. Then he called his mother over and made her kneel over her husband's face, before dropping to all fours over him. Morgan watched as his wife's panties were yanked down revealing her hair covered mound and glistening pussy. And then he saw the man kneel behind her, stroking his fat, powerful looking cock and easing the thick head into her tight wet cunt.

Becca let out a moan of pure joy and bucked her hips backwards to meet the first thrust.

Lee set the distorter down and grabbed his mother's wide, plump hips and began fucking her loving the sound of his cock powering into her wet pussy and the sight of that large arse backing up eagerly to take as much of his cock as possible.

Watching Becca on all fours caused Ben to stiffen even more in his mother's mouth and he pulled back. He coughed loudly and Lee looked over, and then threw the distorter.

"Stand up, bitch." He snarled through it and Kate obeyed. She'd heard her friend's ecstatic moans and knew that Becca was being fucked and she wanted the same, her pussy wetter than she could ever remember and a dull ache of desire growing. She wanted Ben's long hard cock inside her. No, she needed it. And she stole a glance at Steve who kept looking from Becca's bouncing arse to his wife being ordered to stand.

Steve's cock wasn't hard. It had been a while since it had gotten more than halfway and now he just watched and sobbed. He was a man's man, had raised himself up from a simple labourer to running a company and loved the power he wielded at the office, but now he felt utterly helpless and in no way a man.

Kate peeled off her soaked underwear, tossing them aside. Ben grabbed her hair and walked her forward, turning so she stood side on to her husband and then began sucking and biting on her large, heavy tits.

It was the tits that had started it all, the tits that Lee had openly ogled and joked about. And then one day they decided to take the jokes and make something more serious of it. They had turned their mothers into their playthings and he loved it. What made it more pleasurable was knowing Kate loved it, that she was satisfied in ways she hadn't been in years, and looking at his sobbing, soft cocked father he knew why.

He wanted to show his father that his mother had an amazing body, and to show him how a real man could treat her.

"Hands on his knees."

Kate looked at him in surprise and then smiled, before turning to her husband and bending forward, they made eye contact and Steve saw disgust and desire mix in her eyes. And then he saw her eyes glaze over in pleasure as the man entered her from behind.

"Ohh, yesss!" Kate moaned loudly.

"You like that?" Ben asked through the distorter. "That feel good, bitch?"

Kate moaned and enjoyed feeling her son's full, heavy balls slapping against her as his cock thrust deep inside her wet cunt. In moments she could feel an orgasm building.

"Answer me!" Ben demanded.

"Ohh, yes, it feels so FUCKING GOOD!" She called out loudly. "Fuck me! I'm your bitch! I'm yours!"

Then it hit, a wave of pleasure so intense she lost all sense of where she was and her words vanished. She let out a loud, primal squeal of ecstasy as her orgasm washed over her. Ben felt her cunt tighten and pulse around his thick meat and paused, letting her ride herself out.

Steve watched in horror as his wife came before him, harder and with greater intensity than he had ever seen. Sweat shone on her face, but her features showed utter joy, her eyes were glazed and he could hear how wet she was with every thrust. Steve's cock stiffened at the sight.

As the orgasm passed and her legs almost buckled Ben withdrew. And moved to lie on his back. His mother didn't need instruction and straddled him, lowering herself onto the long thick shaft, sliding her wet cunt down on it, moaning as it filled her.

Becca could see them shift position and shuddered as her second orgasm of the night overtook her. Her legs shook and she tightened her thighs around her husband's head.

It was too much for Lee and her tightening pussy served to milk his cock and he let out a loud, bestial grunt. He felt his cock twitch, pumping out the first blast of cum inside and then he eased back from her slumping form, his cock sliding out the rest of his load pumping out onto his father's whimpering face. Morgan saw the drops of milky seed coming but could not move and felt his own cock twitch as a second orgasm leaked out of his cock.

Kate rode her son with almost manic intensity, bouncing on his long, thick shaft. Her juices were covering his pubes and thighs and she arched her back and wailed with delight. Steve watched all this, seeing her big tits jiggle with every bounce.

His cock ached as he watched her shudder in pleasure, and heard the masked man grunt loudly, grabbing her hips and forcing every drop in with a series of sharp, savage thrusts.

He wriggled on the chair in shame but his movements just excited his cock further, and with a groan he twitched shooting a small load onto his inner thighs.

Kate climbed off Ben's softening cock which was slick with a cocktail of their juices. Kate stood up, trembling and helped an equally shaky Becca rise. Morgan's face was revealed, tears on his face mixing with the thick cum that had been sprayed onto his face. He sobbed as the masked man laughed and he saw his wife cover her face in amusement. And despite all this, his cock had stiffened once again.

12