Home Invasion

Story Info
Scorned admire gets revenge.
4.6k words
4.08
80.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story is complete fiction. It was written for friend who has a fantasy for this to happen. In no way do I condone such behavior or would suggest that this is even practical. Again this is FANTASY ONLY!!!**

*

There she is the person I've been obsessing for years was finally going to be mine to use and control as I wished. Just who did she think she is denying me so many years ago? We had met at a stupid school meeting she was so sweet to me. Rachel had even come on to me telling me about how her stupid husband David only cared about flying neglecting her both emotionally and sexually. But when I tried to kiss her she acted all put out. Telling me there would be no way she be seen with someone like me. That teasing bitch is going to regret she ever denied me all those years ago. I knew that David, her twat of a husband was off on business for 3 or 5 days. The kids had just left for school and wouldn't be home until 4 o'clock. Now the Bitch is going to be mine.

The backdoor was unlocked as always so I was able to sneak into the house hiding in the wash room. Rachel had just walked past me on her way to the kitchen.

Sneaking up behind Rachel, I grabbed her tightly around her waist with one hand and with the other I placed my hand over her mouth. I then pushed her against the kitchen island. In her ear I told Rachel resistance would be useless and as long as she did as she was told she would live. But Rachel still tried to resist.

Ok, I warned you bitch. Pushing her head hard against the counter top I had her arms behind her back and quickly handcuffed. As she tried to scream I quickly swung a gag ball out placing it over head and in her fucking screaming mouth. With the screaming stopped I pulled a bandana out of my pocket tying it over her eyes so she couldn't see.

Now I'm going to tell you again, do as your told and you will live. Got it, I said with force in her ear. Rachel calmed down enough to where I could step back to take a look at my prize.

Damn she hadn't lost her looks over the years for sure. The dress she was wearing was stunning on her it framed her body well on top and was very loose at the waste with high heel pumps. I lifted her dress to see what she was wearing underneath. Wow, what a surprise did I find she was wearing sheer thigh high stockings and a lavender lace thong. I gave her ass a nice firm smack that caused Rachel to moan in pain.

Grabbing Rachel by her hair and her bound wrists, I pulled her up and started looking for the Master bedroom. So where's your bedroom Love, knowing she couldn't answer me. As we past the wash room I retrieved the backpack that held my binding ropes. Walking blind Rachel was stumbling as I led her through her house. Opening the 1st door we came to I looked inside it was obviously a boy's room. Nope not this one this Michael's room onto the next.

Rachel tried to resist by not walking. I quickly got her attention by raising her restrained hands up high putting severe pressure on her shoulders. This caused her to squeal in pain. Now that I've got your attention again Luv, let's behave so this is easy for both of us okay. Rachel shook her head Yes, so I lowered her arms back down. Kissing her on the cheek I told her that she was going to be very pleased once we got to her room. I could feel her body tense up as I told her this which made me chuckle.

There was another door right across from Michael's so I expected it to be Cherie's. Rachel, the room across from Michael's is that Cherie's?

There was no response.

Raising her arms up again, answer my question Bitch!

Shaking her head up and down in the affirmative, I lowered her arms.

Very good, so let's see in a house as nice as this I'm betting the Master Quarters are on the opposite side of the house, right?

Rachel was quick to shack her head in the affirmative.

Very good Luv, that's better.

Rachel's mind was a whirlwind now wondering who this was that was doing this to her. How did he know my kids and husbands names? Lost in her thoughts she was suddenly brought back to reality when she was abruptly shoved face first down on her bed. The sound of her zipper going down on her dress confirmed her fear that she was about to be raped. Tears started to flow from her eyes as she was abruptly pulled up as her dress was abruptly pulled over her shoulders.

Rachel, Rachel she heard her name bringing her back into reality. This is what's going to happen are you listening?

Shaking her head, Yes. Her captor told her if you do anything stupid the following is going to happen.

Her eye's suddenly now able to see as the blindfold was removed she looked down at her bed. In front of her where several pictures of her kid's and David.

What you should see in those pictures is the fact that I know where your loved ones are at all times of the day. Now I'm supposed to make a call in exactly 15 minutes. If I don't make that call I have people that will find them and kill them. Do you understand?

With tears streaming down her face Rachel just looked at the pictures in front of her. She was able to see that whoever her captor was he knew exactly where David, Cherie, and Michael were at all times of the day.

I said, do you understand me?

Yes, she shook her head yes.

Good now we don't have much time so let's not try anything stupid. Remember in 15 minutes if I don't make that call they will die. I won't be able to call them off once they don't get that call.

Understand?

Again Rachel shook her head yes!

The blindfold was suddenly put back over her eyes blinding her. Although the voice of her captor sounded familiar she still couldn't put a name to it. Her wrists now freed, her captor pulled her dress down over her shoulders dropping it down at her feet.

Damn Baby, you have been taking care of yourself haven't you, Rachel heard her captor tell her.

It made her skin crawl to be spoken to like a piece of meat.

Shoved back onto the bed she was told to roll over onto her back. Suddenly she felt a wrist strap put on her right wrist then to her right ankle. They were suddenly pulled tight away from her body. Then the same was done to her left side now unable to move she knew she was tied to the four posts of her beloved bed that she had picked out with David. He hated it but she insisted on getting it and now it was going to be used as a tool in her eventual rape.

Suddenly she heard her captor's voice, all clear. Yes, she heard him reply, at 3:30 and the sound of the call being cancelled.

As you just heard Rachel, if I don't call my friends back at 3:30. Well you know what will happen right, her captor said with a chuckle.

Suddenly the gag in her mouth the blindfold was off and she could at last see her captor. At first she didn't recognize him, but then she remembered.

Jim! Why are you doing this to me?

What you don't remember Rachel; please don't insult me like that.

I don't know what you mean...

You came onto me telling me how your asshole of a husband didn't tend to your needs like you wanted. Then you all but threw yourself at me with the hugs and calls and text messages. Then when I like a fool tried to kiss you, I was pushed away like a piece of undesirable garbage. I loved you Rachel I could have given you all of this and more but no I wasn't good enough for the Princess. Well when I'm through with you, you will have wished you never made that mistake.

With that Jim went about looking around the room first in the night stands on each side of the bed. Pulling out the last drawer a box, what are these, Jim asked. Does David wear condoms when he fuck's the Princess?

Yes, Rachel said with anger in her voice.

I remember you telling me you wanted a 3rd child. You can't get pregnant with hubby wearing condoms can you? With that Jim threw them back into the night stand drawer.

Looking around the room again he saw Rachel's purse on the dresser. The contents of her purse were abruptly dumped onto the floor. Jim sifted through the contents not finding what he was looking for he moved into the bathroom. Opening all the drawers and the cabinets until he found the medicine cabinet.

Wondering what he was looking for Rachel could her him fumbling around as medicine bottles started dropping to the floor.

Walking back to the bed admiring Rachel tied spread eagle, he asked her are you on the pill?

What, replied Rachel?

Are you on the fucking Pill so dickhead can't get you pregnant?

No, no I'm not on the pill. He uses those condoms you found.

Don't you fucking lie to me.

I swear he uses condoms, the pill made me gain weight and he couldn't have his wife getting fat.

Well good for you because today is your lucky day. Do you know why it's your lucky day?

NO, why?

Because I'm going to get you pregnant with the child I wanted for us.

NO, PLEASE NO!!! Rachel said as she began to cry.

Removing his clothes Jim's cock sprung out semi erect, shocking Rachel at its size as it was already bigger and thicker than David's.

Jim moved onto the bed placing his cock above Rachel's mouth. Careful not to put it to where she could bite him he teased her with it. Dropping it onto her face pressing it onto her eyes then down her cheek leaving a trail of precum as he was now very excited. Jim commanded her to stick out her tongue.

Doing as she was told, Rachel stuck out her tongue.

The wet warm feeling of her tongue against the head of his cock was exhilarating causing Jim to moan with pleasure. Yes Baby, that's it lick Daddy's cock.

Jim saying, daddy was a biting statement to Rachel, as he was going to soon be the father of the baby that will be growing inside her.

When the excitement of Rachel licking his cock was getting to be too much. Jim pulled back to take advantage of the rest of his captives body. Running his hands over Rachel's breasts Jim starts fondling them until he can feel her nipples begin to harden. The lavender satin bra clasped in the front which was quickly released. Now exposed Rachel's heaving breasts were for Jim to see.

They're beautiful he exclaimed. I mean I figured you would have nice breasts but they are spectacular.

Rachel, couldn't believe that she was feeling flattered. This man who is about to rape her possibly getting her pregnant was turning her body on no matter what her brain was saying.

Sucking on her nipples like a baby suckling Rachel's nipples was sending sensations across her body that she couldn't prevent. She could feel wetness growing between her legs from the betrayal of her pussy as it was getting ready for the large cock that was about to invade it.

After he had sufficiently satisfied his hunger of sucking on Rachel's breasts. Jim stepped away from the bed. Reaching into his bag he pulled out a jewelry box. I brought you a present, do you want to see what I have for you.

Fearing what it could be, Rachel was afraid to answer him.

Opening the box he pulled out its content. Do you like it?

What is it, Rachel asks.

It's a Nipple Chain, these breasts now belong to me and you are not allowed to take this off unless I say you can. Do you understand?

Yes, Rachel replies reluctantly.

There do you like it? As he completes connecting it to Rachel's very hard extended nipples.

Rachel raised her head the best she could to see what it looked like.

Not able to see completely, Jim pulled on the middle of the chain with his finger causing it to pull tight thus pulling out on her nipples. At the nipple there are 3 tassels with red rubies at the end that are free to swing against her breasts as they hang down.

The sensation that caused was like a lightning bolt coursing through her body starting at her nipples.

Do you like, Jim asked with a sly smile on his face.

Yes, it's pretty, Rachel answered

You understand you can't take this off, I own your nipples now and I'm the only one that can.

Yes, I understand,, Rachel replied.

Jim then looked down Rachel's flat down stomach to her crotch that was still covered by the lavender thong panty. Running his hand down her stomach to her crotch he could feel the heat coming off her body. Then he felt moisture, oh my are we horny now Rachel?

Her breathing heavy now she blurted out, No!

But she couldn't wait for Jim to fuck her, that's right pull down her panties and fuck her hard like she never was fucked before.

Pushing the material to the side with his middle finger. Jim ran his finger from just inside her very wet pussy up to the top of her clit.

This shot shock waves through Rachel's body again. An audible moan came from deep inside Rachel's soul.

Enjoying the reaction he was getting, Jim continued his teasing of Rachel's pussy. He was running his finger firmly now deep inside her wanting pussy then up her slit to her clit circling it then back down inside her. Over and over again Jim continued this Rachel's pussy getting wetter and wetter. So much so that at one point Jim pulled his finger out holding it over her heaving stomach as her juices dripped down. He then stuck his finger into his mouth to suck the remaining juices of his finger. Mmmm, baby you taste wonderful he said with a big smile. Do you want to taste?

Rachel didn't answer but yes she wanted to taste her own juices. She could feel his go back inside juicy wet gash swirling around the out it came.

As Jim pulled his finger out Rachel's pussy juice dripped down onto her body as he up to her mouth.

The taste was intoxicating to her as she tasted herself for the first time in her life. Sucking on his finger like it was nipple; Rachel was wanting to get every drop.

Jim pulled his finger out causing Rachel to moan out loud Fuck Me!!! Fuck Me PLEASE!!!

Oh I will baby many, many times today.

But Jim wanted to taste her pussy again but this time he was going to do it by putting his mouth to her cunt. Pushing the material to the side again. Jim got a good look at the baby's skin smooth cunt. Oh baby, your pussy is so beautiful, he exclaimed.

With lust in her voice, Rachel said, and then fuck me please!

Jim was enjoying his opportunity now to tease his object of desire that had tormented him for so many years.

Not saying a word Jim leaned down and with his tongue traced Rachel's now very engorged clit over and over again. At the same time he put his index and middle finger back inside Rachel's heaving cunt. Curving them up inside her he started searching for her G-Spot.

When he heard Rachel screaming, that's It, That's it, that's It Please Don't Stop!!?

I knew I had found what I was lucking for when I heard my Luv screaming this. So, I increased my pace with both the licking of her clit and the fingering of her cunt.

OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG, Rachel was screaming!

Then suddenly her pussy erupted from her orgasm, her juices squirting out all over Jim's face and hand soaking the comforter under her.

Shocked that he was able to make Rachel squirt so easily Jim moved up to kiss her to sure her juices with him.

Her eyes closed her mind totally blown as she had never had an orgasm as intense as that. Suddenly she felt her captors tongue in her mouth. She could taste herself again and was trying to get all that sh could. There kiss was not only intense but was full of passion.

Then she felt his cock enter her, OMG it was huge! She felt like she was being split in half as the girth of his cock was pushed deeper and deeper inside her heaving cunt. When she thought it was all in she felt a final heavy push and it went even deeper.

Jim rose up on his hands and started pounding the pussy he had wanted for so so many years. Oh Fuck yes, your pussy is incredible as continued his assault.

Rachel's mind and body was totally in lust mode as she was so enjoying the fucking she was receiving from her captor. She could feel his cock growing even more as she knew that he was about to cum. Her own orgasm was just seconds away. Then suddenly the nipple chain was pulled taught and that's all she could remember as she blacked out from the intensity of her orgasm.

Just before Jim shot his load of seed deep inside his object of desire. He yanked the nipple chain hard, and then his cock erupted shooting stream after stream cum deep inside Rachel's cunt. Her own orgasm was just as intense as she again squirted her juices almost pushing him out. Her cunt contracting like a clamp around his cock making him moan out in both pain and pleasure.

Leaning back down on Rachel kissing her deeply again. At first she was limp but soon her mind kicked back in and was kissing Jim back with deep passion for several minutes.

Jim rose back up as he cock started to grow limp, Baby that was the best fuck of my life, he told Rachel.

Before she could think, Rachel blurted out, that was the by far the best fuck of my life. I've never had a orgasm like that before EVER!

Then the shame of what she just admitted hit her, I can't believe your doing this to me, she muttered.

As Jim pulled his semi erect cock out of her used gash, his cum started to flow out as well. He moved her thong back in fugal attempt to keep it inside her.

Baby you loved it and you know it and whats really blowing your mind right now is how bad you want me back inside you fucking you again. then he walked out of the room.

Rachel knew he was right she wanted him back fucking her again and again with his wonderful big thick cock.

Walking through the house nude his semi-erect cock dripping drops of cum on the floor. Jim went into Rachel's daughter's room looking around the room he found what he was looking for. Reaching into the dirty close hamper he was digging around until he had what he wanted. Bringing it to his nose he drew in the musky smell of Cheri's dirty panty. It was a plain cotton bikini panty that was clearly worn. It smelt like her mother's pussy causing Jim to wonder if Cheri, Rachel's 18 year old daughter, had an orgasm in her panty like her mother. Well maybe not exactly as intense as her mothers but and orgasm none the less.

Taking them back to the bedroom where he had his fuck toy. The thought of Cherie cumming in the panty's in his hand was making cock come back to life. Before he walked back into the room he wrapped it around his now very erect tool.

Hello did you miss me, he said as he climbed on the bed. Are you ready to be fucked again?

Rachel knew she was powerless to resist Jim and his wonderful cock, said Yes please fuck me again!

Yes, that's the spirit, Jim said with a smile.

Jim, Rachel asked.

Yes, what do you want?

Can you please untie my legs I want you to hold my ankles when you fuck me this time. Ashamed by her request Rachel was too filled with lust to hold back anymore.

Shocked by the request, Jim thought about it. Do you promise to behave?

Yes, of course I promise. Rachel had no intention of doing anything but wrapping her legs around her lover as he fucked her.

Jim got off the bed and moved to release her leg restraints. When they were free he pulled her cum drenched panties down and over her high heel shoes that she still had on.

While he was doing this she noticed with glee that his cock was rock hard again. But what was wrapped around it.

Jim, what is that wrapped around your cock?

That's Cherie's used panties.

What, why do you have her panties Jim?

Not answering her question took the panties from around his cock smelling them again. Did you know your daughters pussy smells just like yours?

With that Cherie's used panties was pressed against her mother's nose to smell.

He was right, Rachel could smell her daughter and it smelt just like her own.

I wonder if Cherie cam in her panties like you did, Rachel. I wonder what your hot daughter was thinking when she made this smell as he pressed them to his nose to inhale again.

12