Home Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly and almost indistinguishably, Charlene slowed her thrusts, the boys head starting to bob backward and forwards to keep himself moving at the pace she had set. Before long she found herself stood completely still. As she had slowed, to keep up the tempo, he had begun to move his own head with increasing speed, leading to him bobbing his head as he sucked her cock, his eyes closed, so focused on his task he hardly realized what he was doing.

"Use your tongue.." she said softly, not wanting to break his concentration but at the same time wanting to feel more, not content with the prize she had already garnered.

To her surprise he did so now without hesitation, his cheeks blushing as he began, with each draw back on her cock, to swirl his tongue around the sensitive tip of her cock, causing her to shiver in delight.

"A-ah.. Just like that.. Yes.." she murmured, reaching down to grip the base of her cock where his lips couldn't reach, jerking herself off, meeting his rhythm, spreading his saliva down her cock, coating it as she watched him dote on her black cock.

"You like black cock, don't you.." she smirked a little.

That got his attention, his eyes fluttered open and his lips moved up her cock, letting it fall free of his mouth with a satisfying 'pop!' of noise, he panted softly, looking up at her as she stroked her meaty cock.

"N-no I.. You're making me do this.." He protested, voice weak.

"Sort of, yeah.." she agreed with a shrug. "But that doesn't mean you aren't enjoying it, white boy.."

He blushed brightly and looked down, embarrassed and confused about himself.

Charlene tilted her head and looked down, her grin spreading. "...Oooh fuck. Is that a hard-on?"

He blushed brighter and almost doubled over as if he could hide it from her now.

She laughed some and shook her head. "Fuck, you should've fucking told me you were getting off on this too."

He remained stoically silent, knowing anything he said would only serve to dig the hole he'd gotten himself into deeper.

She pursed her lips, eying him, "Fuck, you break into my home, try to steal my shit and now you go all shy on me. Tell you what I'll make it easy for you, do a good job sucking my dick and I won't fuck your ass. That all the motivation you need?"

He looked up at her sharply, his eyes widening as he looked from her gaze to her massive, throbbing cock, pointing right at his lips. He imagined that monster inside him and visibly winced.

"Yeah big isn't it," she commented, following his gaze with a grin, shifting her hips from side to side, pointedly wagging her cock at him. "Well?.."

"If.. If I do this you'll let me go?" he said, voice still marred with that adorable uncertainty.

She pursed her lips some, "I said I wouldn't fuck your ass, I didn't say I'd let you go. Not yet, anyway. But hey, do a good job and I'll let you see my tits, fuck knows you're staring at them enough. Sound fair? I mean you better think so because I'm not going to give you any other offers."

"..I mean..." he said, displaying his uncertainty once again, it was by far his cutest expression, which given the frequency he was displaying it, was probably for the best.

"Good!" She confirmed lightly, his uncertainty switching to confusion as she moved to again find her phone, picking it up.

"What.. What're you doing?"

She smirked at him, "Making a memory.."

He looked up at her as she moved back to again stand before him, meeting her eyes for a few long moments, she held her phone in one hand, pointing the camera down at him.

He hesitated, knowing she was either taking a picture or more likely, recording him. He looked down, focusing on the tip of her dark cock, looking at a tiny bead of clear pre that had formed on its head.

He swallowed once and leaned forward, letting his lips bump against the hot spongy tip, seeing no other choice as he kissed it and collected the pre as he once more took her cock into the welcoming heat of his mouth, eliciting another moan from her.

She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, it had been a long while since she had had such a captive audience in the bedroom, especially such a cute submissive one, who was, despite his objections, she knew, enjoying himself.

"Feels good doesn't it, to service a real cock.. Mm.. You should stick around, I could use a boyfriend with a mouth like yours.." she teased, grinning down at him.

He looked up at her, the desired effect of his look of consternation somewhat spoiled by the way her cock filled his mouth, the way he sucked eagerly on her sensitive tip and the way his tongue played across her sensitive flesh.

"You don't like the sound of that?" She said with a mocking pout, "I guess I can see why. You wouldn't make such a great boyfriend... Messy house... High maintenance..." she smirked, "You'd make an excellent girlfriend though eh? And besides, with a little cock like that, it's not like you'd be doing much in the way of topping anyway is there.."

He blushed but kept his eyes on her, distracting her from her taunting. He looked beautiful to her, with her cock between his lips, her pleasure mounting and building as he continued his amateur, but wonderful blowjob, their eyes locked.

"Mm.. Look into the camera honey.." she all but whispered, squeezing her cock between her fingers as her pleasure started to build, her other hand trying to steadily hold the phone, her eyes flicking from him to the moving image of him on her screen, making sure she captured every second of action for posterity and, of course, blackmail.

He did so, his dark eyes beautiful, the contrast between his white skin, red cheeks, and her black cock almost artistic, though she knew it would hardly be a classy work of art. More of Jackson Pollock, she thought, smirking to herself.

"Faster." she said, voice firm but heady with lust and pleasure, her own needs beginning to mount as he serviced her.

To her delight he responded without pause, his lips moving faster along her slick dark length, her moans and sounds of pleasure becoming more pronounced as the lewd sucking and slurping sounds too grew, filling both their worlds with the single act of him sucking cock for the first time.

"Baby that feels so fucking good.. I think I'm in love.." she grinned, rolling her shoulders as she struggled to stay standing, her legs growing weak with the pleasure as he pushed his head up and down her length, soft, slightly swollen lips rolling up and down the steely hard, but still silky soft length of her cock, his tongue pressing against it, swirling around it, teasing at the underside, utilising every trick he'd ever had used against him, or at least fantasized about, to pleasure this dark woman, whose name he had yet to even learn.

"S-shit.. Baby, you're so good.. You're going to make me cum.." she said, her breath hastening, her mouth open slightly as she wet her full lips with her pink tongue, her pleasure coming faster and faster, building to a crescendo "F-fuck!"

She stroked the slick, wet length of her dark shaft and pulled back slightly so her hard, visibly pulsing cock pulled free of his wanting lips with another lewd pop, a line of his spit connecting his pink tongue to the swollen head of her big, black cock.

He whimpered a little, almost looking disappointed as her cock popped free of his lips, kneeling in front of her, cheeks flushed and eyes half lidded.

Despite her overwhelming need and desire she made sure to capture everything she needed to on her camera, his lustful, wanting gaze, his lips parted, his tongue out, so lost in his own submissive wants he likely didn't realise his actions, his own cock clearly hard in the image, she bit her full lip and felt the first spark of climax arch through her body.

"A-ah!" she cried out, trying her best to steady the camera as her climax hit her, thick white ropes of cum launching from her throbbing cock as she stroked it, streaking across his face and skin, gluing one of his beautiful eyes shut as she was sure to make sure a few thick strands shot between his parted lips, landing on his tongue, letting him taste the end result of what he had been working her towards.

She swallowed, shivering with pleasure as she let her fingers glide up and down her slick shaft, her balls twitching as they emptied their pent up load onto his face and into his waiting mouth, the shooting strands slowing to become a trickling stream which she let drool across his face, then slowing further to become the last few drops which she squeezed out onto his tongue, smirking some as he licked the very tip, collecting each milky bead as it formed.

"Oh my god.. That just.. That just felt so fucking amazing.." she panted, her cock starting to soften in her hands as she fed it again between his lips, watching as he swallowed the cum he had collected, his lips closing around the warm, sticky tip of her cock as his tongue bathed it, eeking out every last iota of pleasure she could muster.

Charlene let out a little sighing shiver of delight and tossed her phone onto the bed after ending the recording, reaching down to caress his beautiful face. "You can't fucking say you didn't love that.." she purred.

He stayed silent, still nursing her softening cock in his mouth as she caressed him, his cheeks flushed. They both knew he had though he still couldn't bring himself to say it.

She smirked, "Since you can't admit how much you liked it and how much you want more, I'll make that easier too."

He looked up at her questioningly.

"You'll live here as my fucktoy for a week. Or I post that video online. Yes I know that's blackmail, no I don't give a fuck. You're hot, and I fucking want you so fucking much.." she grinned playfully. "Does that help you huh, white boy? You can let me use like we both want without having to say you freely gave yourself up to a shemale top."

He slowly let the softening shaft fall from his swollen lips where it flopped to rest between her thighs, his body squirming slightly, bound as he was, trying to stimulate his own ignored cock. "If.. If I have no other choice.." he said, trying his best to sound defeated, though he was struggling to deny how he so clearly felt.

Charlene smirked, amusement plain on her features. "None whatsoever. Now, it's like, fucking four AM. I'm going to clean you up and go the fuck to sleep."

She reached down to tussle his hair, turning her back to him and taking a step away, fingers finding the hem of her tank top and raising it up over her head, denying him the view of her huge, heavy breasts as they spilled free from her top, letting the small shirt fall to the floor.

She looked over her shoulder and smirked, enjoying his eager expression, how quickly this white boy had fallen for her thick cock.

"After all," she said, her voice low and full of promise, "We've got a very busy day tomorrow..." She winked.

She'd have to learn his name at some point.

12