Home Invasion

Story Info
A mother and daughter are used as sex toys.
7.1k words
4.32
541.9k
134
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davef
davef
46 Followers

I was at the grocery store when I spotted a beautiful woman with long dark hair. She looked to be in her mid thirties and in great shape. She was dressed in a summer one piece dress that hugged the curves of her body. Her breast appeared nice and round and firm and her ass was perfect. I left the store and sat in my car waiting for her to leave. I watched her get into a nice looking Honda and I followed her as she left. She drove north for a couple of blocks then turned down a nice quite street. I parked down from her house and watched as she got out of the car and went to the front door. She unlocked the door and went in. The house was very nice with large bushes and trees in the front. I drove to the other side of the block and parked in a church parking lot. I walked slowly around the block, observing the houses on both sides of the street. This appeared to be a very nice neighborhood without a lot of small children. As I approached her house, I noticed how the bushes were nice and thick next to the house. I continued around the block and returned to my car and left.

That evening I returned to the area. This time I parked in the grocery store parking lot and walked to her street. As I approached the house I observed that the house across the street was dark, perfect I thought. I slipped up her driveway and into the bushes next to the house. They had been trimmed to provide a walking space between them and the house. Now I couldn't be seen from the street and I could move from window to window with ease. I looked in the closest window and saw that it was the living room. A girl was sitting on the couch watching television. She was a smaller version of her mother. Her hair was black and long. She had on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. I could see her breast pushing out the front of the shirt.

I moved quietly to the next window and saw the mother in the kitchen finishing the dishes. She had on another summer dress that showed the curve of her ass as she leaned over the kitchen sink. I watched her finish the dishes and leave the kitchen. I moved to the other windows, looking for any one else in the house, I did not see anyone else at home. I watched as the mother went into a bathroom and shut the door. A gate gave me access to the rear of the house and I moved to the windows to see if I could spot an access point. A sliding patio door was unlocked and I slid it open and stepped inside.

I pulled my ski mask on and crept down the hallway toward the living room. I entered the living room behind the couch where the teenager was still sitting. I slipped up behind her and wrapped my arm around her neck. I had my stun gun in my other hand and I pressed it into her neck, squeezing the trigger. The stun gun gives out 145,000 volts of electricity, more than enough to paralyze my young victim. She did not have enough time to let out more than a small yelp before she was knocked unconscious. I quickly used my duct tape to secure her hands behind her back. I taped her mouth closed and taped her ankles together. I picked her up and headed down to hallway to the bedroom. As I passed the bathroom, I could hear the shower running. I took the girl into the bedroom and laid her on the large king size bed. This was her mother's room based on the décor. The bed frame had wood posts at the corners and smaller posts along the top. I looked through the dresser and found some nylons. I cut the tape on her ankles and wrists and used the nylons to tie her spread eagle to the bedposts.

She was now laying on her back with her arms and legs secured to the four corner posts. She had regained conscious by now and was squirming on the bed, making muffled noises through the tape. I stepped up to her and looked into her eyes. She looked terrified. "If you don't shut up, I'll kill you." I told her. I then slapped her hard across the face. She started crying, but laid still. I moved back into the hallway and waited outside the bathroom door for the mother.

The shower stopped and I could hear her drying off. The bathroom door opened and the mother stepped out. I stepped in front of her and punched her hard in the stomach. The punch knocked the air out of her and she doubled over. I grabbed her by the neck with one hand and used the stun gun on her with the other. She quickly passed out. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her on the floor and stepped back. She was dressed in a robe and had her hair wrapped up in a towel. I pulled the towel off and then pulled the robe off. She was now entirely naked. I rolled her over and taped her hands behind her back. I took a pair of panties from the dresser and stuffed them into her mouth.

She was regaining conscious and I crouched down in front of her. "Listen carefully." I said. "If you don't want to see your daughter hurt, you need to remain calm and do as I say." "I won't hesitate to hurt both of you if you refuse to cooperate." I explained. I pulled her to her feet and showed her the girl tied to the bed. "Are you going to be a problem?" I asked. The mother shook her head no. I pulled the panties from her mouth. "What do you want?" she asked. "We're going to have a little sex party!" I told her. "No, please don't hurt my daughter!" she cried. "I'll do what ever you want, just leave her alone." She said. I took the stun gun and pressed it against her leg and gave her a quick sap. She cried out in pain and surprise as her leg gave out, causing her to fall to the ground. "I told you that I want your cooperation." "I'll do what I want, you have to decide how much you want to resist, the more you resist the more pain I will inflict on you and on your daughter." I explained. I then reached over to her daughter and gave her leg a quick shot from the stun gun. She jerked on the bed and let out a muffled groan. "Please stop!" her mother cried. "I have money, I'll give anything if you let her go." She said.

I looked down at the mother. She was very attractive, with long black hair, firm tits that had not begin to sag, and a beautiful ass. She obviously stayed in great shape. "What's your name?" I asked. "Maria" she replied. "What is your daughter's name?" I asked. "Terri, she's only eighteen, please don't hurt her." She said. I reached down and slapped her face. "I'm not going to tell you again to stop telling me what to do!" I said. Maria let out a loud scream, shouting "Rape! Rape!" I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet. I pushed her onto the bed. She was bent face down on Terri with her feet still on the floor. I pressed the stun gun against Terri's neck and pressed the trigger. Terri started jerking and trashing on the bed. "Shut up and I'll stop." I told Maria. Maria stopped screaming and laid still. I pulled the gun away from Terri's neck and pressed it against Maria's neck. "You do something like that again and I will shove this up your daughter's cunt and fry her pussy." I told her.

"Where is your husband?" I asked. "He's on a business trip." She said. "Now that we know who's making the rules, let's get started." "Lay up on the bed next to your daughter." I ordered. Maria swung her legs up onto the bed. She was laying face to face with Terri. Both mother and daughter were crying. "Lay still." I ordered. I untied Terri's legs and reached up and pulled her shorts and panties down off of her. She had nice legs and her pussy was covered with a soft mound of black hair. It was not too thick and I could see her pussy lips sticking through it. Terri tried crossing her legs to cover up her exposed cunt. I slapped her on the side of her ass and told her to stop. Terri still had her mouth taped closed, but I could hear her whimpering. I told Maria "You better calm her down." "The sooner we get this over with, the sooner I leave." Maria started whispering to Terri, telling her to cooperate and they would get through this together.

I reached up and starting massaging Terri's cunt with my fingers. Her pussy lips were dry and I could not get my finger into her cunt. I pulled Maria down so that her face was right in Terri's pussy. "Lick her cunt!" I told her. Maria hesitated, glancing at me and then at her daughter. I slapped her hard on her bare ass, leaving a red handprint. "Do it now and do it good." I ordered. Maria started kissing Terri's pussy, pressing her lips against the pussy lips. "Use your tongue, start getting her wet." I told her. Maria stuck her tongue out and slid it up and down Terri's cunt. I reached over and spread the cunt lips open, allowing Maria's tongue to slid into the cunt hole. Maria started sucking and chewing on Terri'' cunt. I could see Terri move her hips. First away from her mother's mouth, then toward her as the sensation of having her cunt eaten began to arouse her. As Maria licked and sucked on Terri's pussy, I began sliding my finger in and out of her cunt hole. Maria was licking around my finger as I pushed it in and out of her daughter's cunt. I would pause and let Maria lick the juices off of my finger, then I would slid it back into her pussy. I could feel Terri's hymen and knew that this was probably the first time that she had been eaten, maybe the first time she had been finger fucked.

I got up and moved around to Terri's head. "I'm taking the tape off of your mouth, make sure that you don't scream." I told her. I removed the tape and Terri just looked at me, not saying anything. Terri has a beautiful face with black hair like her mothers and smooth skin. "Keep eating that pussy." I told Maria. Maria's head was down between Terri's thighs. I watched as she pressed her mouth against Terri's pussy and sucked and licked her pussy, moving her tongue in and out of her cunt hole. "Has anyone ever eaten your pussy before?" I asked Terri. Terri shook her head no. "Tell me what it feels like." I told her. "It feels strange, but good" she admitted. I reached over and caressed her tits through her tee shirt. They felt small and firm. "Has anyone ever felt your tits before?" I asked. "Ye Yes." She stammered. "My boyfriend has touched them before."

I pulled a knife out of my pocket and cut her tee shirt and bra off. She laid naked before me. Her breast were small but round and her nipples were sticking out hard. Terri was starting to breathe harder as the sensation of having her pussy eaten for the first time began to affect her. I started squeezing her breast, rolling the nipples between my fingers. I sucked and chewed on each tit, making her nipples hard as rocks. I kissed her on the mouth, sticking my tongue deep into her mouth. "Stick your tongue into my mouth." I told her. Terri kissed me back, sliding her small tongue into my mouth. I sucked on her tongue, pulling it deep into my mouth.

I bent down and pulled Maria's face up off of Terri's pussy. Her face was wet with juices. I kissed Maria, sucking the juices out of her mouth. "Now kiss your daughter, let her lick her own pussy juice off of your face." I ordered. Maria leaned up to her daughter and kiss her full on the lips. "Lick her face Terri." I said. Terri licked the juices off of her mother's face. I pushed Maria onto Terri, making her lay face to face on top of her. I knelt down between their legs. Terri's pussy was wet and red from the licking her mother had given it. Maria's body was laying with her pussy pressed against Terri's. Her ass looked beautiful. Nice and round and firm. I bent down and gave it a nice kiss, first on one cheek, then the other. I reached down and slid a finger into Terri's pussy. It was nice and wet and I could easily slide it up until it pressed against her cherry. I slowly finger fucked Terri's pussy with one hand and began to lick Maria's cunt. I used my other hand to spread Maria's pussy lips apart, sliding my finger into her cunt. It was nice and tight. I licked her cunt from asshole to clit, making her squirm onto of her daughter. I lick and sucked on her cunt lips, feeling her clit with my tongue. I took the clit into my mouth and gently sucked on it, giving it a gentle chew with my teeth. I heard Maria let out a gasp and felt her press hard against my mouth. I continued sliding my finger in and out of her cunt, feeling it getting wetter and wetter. I slid a second finger into her pussy and then a third. I started fucking her with my hand faster and deeper. Maria started moaning and lifting her ass to meet my probing fingers. I started fingering Terri the same way, only not going as deep because I didn't want to pop her cherry with my finger, I had other plans for it.

Both mother and daughter were now moaning and squirming. Their hips moving to meet my fingers. Terri let out a low cry and I felt her pussy contract around my finger. Juices flooded out of her pussy and dripped down her ass. Terri had just had her first orgasm. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and bent down and sucked hard on her cunt, feeling the juices run into my mouth. I continued to finger fuck her mother, ramming my three fingers faster and faster into her pussy. Maria let out a grunt and I could feel the juices flowing out of her cunt, dripping down onto her daughters' pussy. I took Maria's pussy into my mouth and sucked the cum out of it. I slide my tongue up and down her slit, slurping up her juices. I stood up and moved to the top of the bed. I bent down and kissed Maria, then Terri mixing their juices together in their mouths. I stood up and looked at the two of them laying face to face, their faces wet with each other's pussy juice. I rolled Maria over onto her back so that she laid side by side next to Terri.

I untied Terri's hands from the bedposts. She looks so cute, I can hardly keep from jumping on her and fucking her right away. I tie her feet together to keep her from trying to run away. I pull Maria up into a sitting position and make her lean back against the headboard. Her hands are still taped behind her back. I make Terri sit up next to her mother. They are both watching me. "Who wants to do a little cock sucking?" I asked. Neither girl spoke. "If someone doesn't tell me they want to suck my dick, I'm going to get angry." I warned. Maria speaks up and says, "I want to suck your dick." "Please let me suck it, I'll suck it good." She pleads. "How about you Terri?" I ask. "Please don't make me do it, I've never done anything like that before." She cried. "It's time you learn." I told her. "I bet your mom is a great cocksucker, aren't you mom?" I said. "Yes, please let me do it." Maria cries.

I strip out of my clothes and climb onto the bed. My cock is hard as a rock. It's about fourteen inches long and five inches in diameter. Both girls look at it with wide eyes. I move up in front of Maria and slap her face with my cock. She lets out a gasp. I grab her tits and press them together, then slide my cock between them, slowly fucking her tits. The head of my cock bumps against the bottom of Maria's chin. "Open your mouth" I tell her. Maria opens her mouth and I stick the head of my dick in to it. Her lips stretch out to get around it. "Lick and suck on the head." I tell her. Terri is watching as her mother licks and sucks the head of my cock. It is red and wet with her saliva. "Do you want a taste?" I ask Terri. She shakes her head no. "Wrong answer." I tell her. I move over to straddle her body and press the head of my cock against her lips. She refuses to open her mouth so I smack her several times in the face with my dick. It leaves red marks on her face and wet smears from the pre-cum juice it is leaking and the saliva from her mothers sucking. "Open up!" I order.

Terri opens her mouth and I force the head of my cock into her mouth. "Suck!" I tell her. Her mouth is stretched out but she manages to suck the head. I pull my cock out of her mouth and order her to lick my cock from top to bottom. She uses her tongue all over the outside. It glistens from her spit. I pull Maria's head next to Terri's and say "Lick it with your daughter, show her how it's done". They are both licking my cock; Terri is concentrating on the shaft and Maria on the head. Maria's mouth is a little bigger and she is able to easily get the head into it. "Terri, lick and suck on my balls" I order. Terri moves down to my balls and gently licks and sucks on them. Pulling them into her mouth one at a time. "Maria, suck my cock into your mouth." " I want you to take me as deep as you can." I say.

I begin sliding my cock in and out of her mouth, pressing deeper each time. Terri has stopped licking my balls and is watching with a surprised look on her face as her mother takes more and more of my cock into her mouth. I grab Maria by her head and start fucking her mouth; I can feel the head of my cock hitting the back of her throat, making her gag. I still have another 5 inches to go. "Relax your throat and breathe through your nose." I tell her. I slowly slide my cock down into her throat. Her mouth is bulged out and I can see the outline of my cock in her throat. "Another couple of inches." I tell her. I pull her face forward into my crotch, her nose is buried in my pubic hair, and my cock is all the way down her throat. I can feel her throat muscles contracting around my dick, trying to swallow it down or reject it back out. Maria begins pushing against my legs trying to get her breath. I slid my cock all the way out of her mouth and she gasps for breath. I quickly put it back into her mouth and in one motion slide it all the way back down her throat.

I have her head pressed against the headboard and I begin fucking her throat, never pulling my cock all the way out of it. I can feel her struggling against me, but I continue to fuck her throat. The sensation is unbelievable. My cock is leaking pre-cum straight into her belly. I finally pull my cock out of her mouth before I cum. I still have another face to fuck. Terri is watching all of this is in amazement. Maria is now gasping deep breaths, recovering from the throat fuck she just received. "Your turn!" I tell Terri. "Please, I can't do that!" she cries. I straddle her body; my cock pointed right at her mouth. "Open up." I order. "Please don't, you will strangle her!" Maria gasps. "Shut up bitch." I tell her.

I grab Terri by the hair on top of her head and pull her face toward my cock. "Start sucking!" I order. Terri opens her mouth and I force my cock pass her lips. I slowly fuck back and forth, letting a little more of my cock slide in each time. I can feel the head hitting the back of her throat and I still have eight inches to go. I realize this teenager will never be able to take it all but I want to feel her throat around part of my dick. "Relax your throat, breathe through your nose." I tell her. Maria watches in fascination and horror as I slide four inches of my cock down her daughter's throat. I stop short of sliding it all the way in, I don't want to kill her. I still have plans for the evening.

I pull my cock out of her throat and slowly fuck her mouth. My cock is throbbing and leaking juices. I can feel the cum boiling in my balls and know that I can't last much longer. The sight of this eighteen-year-old girl sucking my cock is enough to drive me wild. I pull my cock out of her mouth and smear juices all over her face. I grab Maria by her hair and press her face against Terri's. I stick my cock in Maria's mouth then Terri's mouth, each taking turns sucking on my cock.

I start stroking my cock, feeling my orgasm approaching. I pull my cock out of Teri's mouth and shoot a load of cum directly in to it. She gags and spits in reflex. My next shot hits Maria across her lips and drips down her chin. I shoot another shot onto Terri's face, hitting her in the forehead. "Open your mouths" I shout. Both girls open their mouths and I shoot a huge wad into Terri's throat, followed by another that drips off of her lip. I stick the head into Maria's mouth and shoot a stream of cum directly into her. Maria slides her tongue across the head of my dick, causing it to send another eruption onto her lips and tongue. My balls feel like they are coming up through my dick. I keep stroking and shooting wad after wad on to their faces. The are both covered with cum. It is dripping off of their chins onto their chests and tits. I smear the cum around with the head of my dick, pushing it into each of their mouths. "Lick my cock clean." I tell them. They both lick and suck the cum off of my cock. "Now lick each other clean." I order. Maria and Terri begin licking the cum off of each other's faces. I bend down and lick the cum off of their tits and chests. I then grab each by the hair and kiss them, sticking my tongue in their mouth and swirling the cum around inside their mouth.

davef
davef
46 Followers
12