Home Invasion

Story Info
A sexy Blond gets attacked.
1.8k words
3.84
107.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plan that I put into motion weeks ago was fast approaching fruition. I was on the back porch of a house whose owner was one of the sexiest women I've ever seen. I had my backpack with me, and the window that I had previously fixed for her last month was open, as I had planned. I looked about quickly for any prying eyes, pulled the screen out and hopped inside.

The interior was just as I remembered it when I was here doing some minor renovations last month. The main hall lead to the master bedroom, and the main bath was off to the right. Take a left, and you came to a den and another, smaller bedroom. "I wouldn't be needing that one tonight," I thought.

I went into the main bedroom, dropped my pack on the floor and then pulled down all of the blankets on the bed. I went to my pack and took out 4 pairs of cuffs. I fastened each one to the four posts on each corner of the bed. I took out the black knit hood along with a roll of duct tape and placed it near the head of the bed. Then I took out my camcorder and set it up in a corner of the room.

I plugged it in, checked the settings and focus, then placed it on stand-by. A glance at my watch told me that I still had about 15 minutes before she was due home.

I knew her routine down pat; she'd walk through the front door, leaf through her mail, then go to the bedroom, where she'd change into her work-out clothes. She'd walk to the kitchen, fill her water bottle, then set out for the gym.

She was incredible. She had blond hair that was shoulder length, large, firm breasts, and muscle tone that told me I'd better surprise her if I was to succeed with what I was planning. I'd only be able to overpower her for a short period of time........

The time ticked by slowly as I contemplated what I was about to do. I went over the plan in my mind carefully; I was only going to have one chance at this.

I heard her car pull up in the driveway and my heart immediately leaped to my throat. It was now, or never. My hands began to tremble as I struggled to remain calm. I took my position in the hall that lead to the den and spare bedroom, and waited.....

I heard the door open, then the clomping of her high heels on the wooden floor. "Good," I thought. The noise would cover up any tip-offs I might inadvertently give her......

Her steps paused while she checked her mail, then the clomping resumed......she was so close now that I could smell her musk perfume...indeed, I swear I could feel her body heat......

She walked past me oblivious to my presence and into the bedroom. I hear her gasp; she noticed what I had done to the bed.

I took a deep breath and rushed her from behind. I grabbed her across her chest with one arm, and covered her mouth with my hand. Our momentum carried us to the foot of the bed then on top of it. She was recovering from the shock by now...I had to work quickly.

I moved myself up so that I was practically sitting on her back. She tried to throw me off, but couldn't. I grabbed the hood and pulled it roughly over her head. I held it there with the duct tape, which I wrapped around the mouth and eyes. Blinded and gagged, she started to wail and struggle Even more I grabbed her right wrist and fastened the cuff to it, then the left. She began to shout and kick fiercely; her legs would be tough to tie down.....

I lay across her ass, then rolled my body down across her legs. Once I got to the knees, she could no longer kick. I worked her right leg over, then cuffed her ankle to the bedpost. The left leg went a bit easier.......

I got up off of her and undressed. I had plenty of time. There was no sense in hurrying. After all, she wasn't going anywhere....... I walked over to the camera and turned it on. It was now "Showtime."

"So," I said to her. "Looks like little miss perfect is in a bit of trouble." She moaned in response. "You cooperate, and you'll survive" I said. "And you are a survivor, aren't you?"

She made a resigned noise and went limp on the bed. "Good" I said. "No sense in hurting yourself. Those a police handcuffs that you have on. You aren't going anywhere till I say so."

I went over to her vanity and found what I was looking for; a sturdy pair of scissors. I went back to the bed and said "Now...let's see what your body REALLY looks like." I took the scissors and started to cut away her blouse from the back up. I let her feel the cold steel of the scissors along her spine in order to reinforce the sense of fear and terror that she must be feeling. I peeled the cut shirt away from her flesh and let it fall to her sides.

"Wow," I said. "That's one hell of a slutty black bra that you have on...Or should I say HAD on," as I cut the thick strap in half. The bra fell off to her sides just like the blouse had done. I marveled at the sexy, muscular shape of her back, and the golden brown color of her warm flesh. It was clear that she spent time in the tanning booth. The sides of her large, firm tits were also now exposed.......

"Let's see what we have under this skirt," I said as I started cutting. After a few cuts, I could see the dark bands of her black stockings, then the garters that held them up. "It looks as though I have a full-fledged slut on my hands" I said. "And what do we have here...no panties and a bald pussy?" "You really ARE a slut" I said. "And do you know what I do to sluts?" She let out a small whimper in reply.

I went over to her vanity once more and opened the drawers. After a few minutes of looking, I found it. "Tell me," I said. "If you are not a slut, why do you have a tube of KY in your dresser?" "Do you know what that's used for?" She struggled a bit and whimpered some more. I took the tube and dispensed a blob of it in my hand. I got on the bed right behind her and smeared the goop all along her ass crack. He body tensed and began to thrash about. "Whoa" I said. "Remember what I told you? If you cooperate, you'll survive the night."

She went limp and seemed to be resigned to her fate. I told her to get up on her elbows and knees, and she struggled to comply. I told her to stay just like that until I tell her otherwise. Her head dropped and the only sound in the room was her raspy breathing.

I slipped my head in between the bed and her now-hanging breasts and began to tease her nipples with my lips. I felt her shudder at the touch, and noticed the goosebumps that now covered her flesh. I kept nibbling and teasing, and occasionally taking her breast in my mouth. They tasted so good, so sweet. I began to massage them and knead them with my hands. She was trying to fight it, but I could tell that her body was starting to betray her will.

"Feel good?" I asked. "C'mon...you know it does...just go with it, and everything will be fine." She made a valiant effort to pull away and cried out indignantly, but my grip held fast. "Oh, a fighter" I said as I chuckled. "Don't worry, baby....I'm just getting started. You should learn to relax."

I got up and checked the camera to see if it was still in focus, then I checked the lighting. Everything was perfect.

I got back on the bed and knelt next to her. I took two fingers and traced a path from the nape of her neck to the base of her back, a finger on each side of her spine. This brought out more goosebumps, and I felt her shudder. I got behind her and looked at her beautiful pussy. The lips glistened with her juice, and I couldn't resist. I got behind her and without notice, I plunged my throbbing cock deep inside her. Her cunt's flesh willingly grabbed my cock, and the soft, wet folds caressed my shaft as I worked it in and out. To her credit, she didn't make a sound when I entered her, nor make a move. She took it with resignation, just like I hoped she would.

I reached over and began to rub her clit as I fucked her. Her head moved about, but still no noise. An occasional groan escaped her lips, and I knew it just killed her to show any kind of reaction. Well, that was one battle she would lose.

I thrust her slowly and deeply for several more minutes, and the tempo of my rubbing her clit increased. Little muffled moans of passion soon escaped from the mask in the same rhythm of my fucking. She was close to orgasm, and I'm sure that fact just killed her.....

I stopped rubbing her clit and grabbed her hips with both hands. I pulled my cock out of her sweet, tight cunt and placed the quivering head in the opening of her lubricated asshole. Then I pushed it right in, all the way. She gasped, then I felt her body complete it's betrayal of her will. Her orgasm washed over and over her, much longer and deeper than she would have liked, I'm sure. Then it was my turn. I turned my cock into a piston and continued to ram her tight little asshole over and over.......it felt so good, as I knew it would. She moans got louder and louder, but they weren't expressions of pain. She was building to another orgasm......

I was very close myself......I reached over and found her pussy. I rubbed the entire opening, slipping fingers inside and out, teasing her clit, faster and faster.......I straightened my back and pushed in as deep as I could......and let her ass muscles work every last drop of cum out of me. My sweaty body collapsed onto hers, and then she collapsed onto the bed.

The moment of truth was at hand. I reached for the scissors, and cut away the tape on the mask. Her beautiful face stared back at me with an incredible smile, and we kissed.

"Did you get it all on tape?" she asked me. "yep" I said, a bit proudly .....wanna watch the playback?"

"of course, lover" she said.....that was our best one yet, I think!"