Home Invasion Thriller

Story Info
Young Couple Tied, Stripped, Spanked, and more.
4.3k words
3.86
47.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriela a very pretty Peurto Rican with black hair blow dried to light fluffy bangs was wearing a yellow sun dress that clearly showed her mesmerizing figure that in the sunlight showed tantalizing glimpses of her sexy hot pink bikini panties and matching see through blouse. Her perfume was of a intoxicating tropical scent that caused men to turn. A light sea breeze came across with a briskness that caused her brown nipples to harden and show through her dress material. The breeze pushed her dress to her body and form fitted her pussy in a perfectly revealing and very attractive camel toe. Her common law husband seemed to take her beauty for granted, but everywhere she went eyes were drawn to her beauty that was enough to make professional models strive harder.

As she went through the store even the women looked on. One said sweetly, "Hi Gabriela, how are you today?"

"Very good," Gabriela said with a sunshiny smile.

The men in the store almost stumbled while gazing.

While leaving the store a black SUV with several rough characters in it, pulled in behind her, but not too close. They were looking for a place to force a stop. She looked really nice and had groceries in her car.

Up ahead the draw bridge warning lights lit up, she was too close to stop so she sped up a little and just made it over the bridge when it closed and started to raise.

The black SUV behind her was blocked by traffic, and was forced to stop for the bridge.

Gabriella listened to the radio news as she continued home in Hileah, Florida. There were several news events that made her shiver.

In one story on the news hour, one woman reported, she was on a jogging path, was attacked and pulled into cover stripped, spanked and fucked, and also robbed. Upon leaving the attacker told a gang of black teens there is a beauty taking a piss in the bushes. They find her just pulling up her shorts, strip her, slap her tits, spank her butt, fuck her, and let her suck them off to completion. Getting hard again they sodomized her, pulled her around by the hair and further down the path using her hair like a leash. They left her there naked and made her go find her clothes. They got her address and phone number and told her to come back that night to suck cock

As Gabriela arrived home it started raining heavily. The rain immediately soaked her dress to the skin and became transparent. The heavy wind and rain caused the dress to form fit her body showing her immaculate camel toe. A construction worker was waiting out the storm on a patio next door. He could see her hard brown nipples through her rain soaked dress, and could see her camel toe pussy and black pubic hair right through the dress and thin panties. When she turned to go in the door he got an excellent view of her virtually naked ass.

She tells Jorge, her fiancé, of the news reports she had heard. "One woman had a flat tire on the highway. As she sat there in the heat a van pulled up behind and a shirt and tie guy got out to help her change the tire. He said for her to get in the van because it has air conditioning. She trusted him because of his shirt and tie, but she was stripped, fucked, sodomized, by several guys who were in the van. Then she was extorted not to say anything or they will post pictures and video they took of her nudity on various internet sites of her business associates, friends, and family. They took her family pictures, and her address, and threatened that they knew where to find her if she reported the incident." She said, "I wonder if they used lube?"

Jorge just looked at her in surprise.

"Another lady was extorted with a note, 'meet me at this address, go in get $10 of quarters and goto room #8 with a sign that says closed for cleaning, there will be someone to speak to through a hole, with instructions for you. It was a glory hole. She was instructed to take her clothes off and suck a cock and balls through the hole. She was threatened if she didn't do it."

Gabriella continued about the next news story.

"A pretty young business woman was bribed and told to meet at strip club. She stripped and danced in the manager's office for an interview. He put her clothes in a desk drawer one item at a time. He took her cell phone and purse, and told to her pose and move in certain ways testing to see if she would do what he told her. Then she was told to go down a private hallway naked and wait in the room at end of the hall with a bed for posing and casting. It was a sound proof room, and there was a window to the outside normally locked. A man got in through the window and raped her, taking pictures and video. When left he locked the window from the outside, and then the manager came in and slapped her around, pulled her hair, spanked her butt, fucked her good."

Gabriela shivered after telling the story as if she could envision being in that situation.

Watching television they saw another news story with photos of two escaped convicts from Caracas, Venezuela both with unmistakable facial tattoos. The convicts killed the prison guard hostages, then hired a coyote, killed him, and jumped a boat to Aruba. They gained a cargo shipment to Florida, and hid in some cargo to the nice city of Hialeah, Florida.

Later that day ...

Gabriela went to a shopping center nearby on a short shopping chore.

The escaped convicts, mean looking, Beto, and Ricco, had gotten out of the small box truck at a shopping center dock. The dock workers looked in surprise when they got out and ran off into a nearby alley and into a neighborhood. Walking around, they came to the shopping center parking area.

They spot Gabriela and one says "I sure would like some of that pussy" and the other said, "yeah, food, and a hot shower too." They found a Cadillac SUV with tinted windows, disabled the alarm and tracking system, broke in and hot wired it. No one dared to keep watching them when they looked back.

Just as Gabriela started to drive away they got it started and started to follow her from a distance. When she got home she checked the mail, and everything seemed normal.

However danger was lurking nearby...

There came a knock on the front door, while the back door was being pried open.

Gabriela came to the door but couldn't see through the peep hole. "Who is it?"

A man's voice said, "I have a delivery for you, please sign for it."

She unlocked the door, and opened it until the door chain was taut. Beto rammed his hand to the door and forced it open.

Gabriela let out a surprised scream, but not too loud as she had not taken in the whole situation yet.

Jorge heard her and came to help.

The back door had been pried open and Ricco came up from behind cupped his hand over Jorge's mouth and held one hand behind his back. Beto and Ricco were far stronger than Jorge and Gabriela.

Beto had grabbed Gabriela and kicked the door shut. He put a hand over her mouth, grabbed her pussy through her dress and pushed her against the wall almost lifting her by the pussy, threatening that they both be quiet so they don't get hurt. Gabriela saw the unmistakable facial tattoos and she knew they were the escaped convicts heard on the news.

Ricco was the talker, "All we need is to freshen up a little, get some food, and we will be on our way. If you give us a hard time, you will regret it."

Beto unplugged and cut some electrical cord from an appliance. He cut material from a curtain and stuffed it in Gabriela's mouth tying it in place with the cord going around the back of her head. He tied Gabriela's hands together, then tied the cord to a support beam over head, and pulled her arms up so she was tied in place with her hands overhead.

Ricco cut some curtain cord and securely hog tied Jorge face down on the floor, with his shirt stuffed in his mouth and tied in place. The cord also tied him to the legs of a large heavy sofa so he could not move.

Ricco made sure both were tied securely. "I'm going to take a shower first, and then you can. If they try to get loose, slit their throat."

Those words caused Gabriela's eyes to get wide, as if realizing the danger for the first time. Jorge stayed still and tried to think about what he could do, without getting either one of them killed. It was now clear they would kill without hesitation.

After a while Ricco came back out freshened up and wearing Jorge's clothes. He said, "Beto go ahead and take a shower and I will watch these two." He went into the kitchen to get some food, and got a steak knife to stick in his belt. From the kitchen he kept watching to make sure Gabriela and Jorge were not moving around and trying to get loose.

Freshened up, Beto came back in wearing some of Gabriela's panties. "Look what I found." Beto and Ricco laughed.

Ricco said, "If you had worn that before, I wouldn't need a girlfriend." They both laughed. Gabriela had a horrified look on her face as a man was wearing her clothes.

Beto went into the kitchen to get some food, and Ricco brought out a soda to drink in the living room by Gabriela and Jorge.

Ricco looked at Gabriela and walked over to her placing his hand on her side and letting it draw up and to the sides of her breast. "Nice," he said.

Gabriela's muffled response, was "hmmpf."

Ricco let his hand travel up the other side while Jorge looked on. Ricco lifted the back of her dress to show her panty covered ass. "Man would you like to suck my dick to keep me from fucking this pretty lady?"

Gabriela shook her head, "no" to discourage Jorge from being humiliated.

Ricco kept tempting him by lifting the front of Gabriela's dress and looking directly at her exquisite panty covered pussy. Now he let his hand glide up her side and cup her breast squeezing it, massaging, and pinching her nipple through the material of her clothes. He taunted Jorge, "Would you like to suck my cock now?"

Not waiting for a muffled answer, Ricco said, "What if I pulled her panties down?"

Jorge had a whole series of facial expressions, but he couldn't talk.

Lifting her dress all the way up past her waist Ricco showed her off with a full view of her panties, showing the nice curves of her body. He let the dress fall back into place then reached under on both sides of her hips and pulled her panties down to her knees. "How about now? Would you like to suck my cock and balls?" He added the balls to make it sound like he was raising the stakes.

Beto stood by in Gabriela's panties laughing at Ricco's remarks, and watching to make sure the ties remained secure.

Ricco lifted the back of her dress showing her naked ass to Jorge and Beto. "Do you want to suck me off and swallow my cum now?" He loved teasing and being in control.

Beto went around to the front of Gabriela lifted her dress and said, "Mmmm, I say let's just fuck her."

Gabriela got a horrified expression. Jorge got a range of expressions sculpting his face.

Beto had cupped her pussy, and was now fingering her clit hood and clit. He teased her pussy lips until they started to engorge even more. His finger traveled all around her vulva and across her perineum pressing the skin by her anus. Finally his finger sank into her pussy and sloshed in the pussy juice. He brought the finger to his mouth and tasted her pussy juice. "I want to eat your pussy, and suck on those pussy lips. I want to see the diamond shaped piss hole. I bet you have a cute asshole. Do you have a cute asshole?"

Gabriela now had a blank expression on her face. Who would even be thinking about that?

Ricco said, "We can't let her have all the fun. Let's get him to join in."

Now Jorge's eyes got wide.

Ricco effortlessly picked up Jorge. "Beto, pull his shoes and pants off."

It was obvious that Jorge was semi hard from watching the events with Gabriela. Beto teasingly said, "Look here he is starting to get hard." Beto rubbed Jorge's ass through his underwear, up and down the crack, grabbing the ass cheeks, and rubbing his crotch. Reaching around front he grabbed his cock and held onto it, making it engorge and get harder. Beto said, "I think he likes me, do you think it is the panties I am wearing?" Suddenly Jorge's cock was fully hard.

Beto rubbed the cock up and down gently and squeezed it every other stroke, and let his hand travel down and rub his crotch all the way back to the cheeks and the warm spot in between. He pulled down the front of the underwear to expose the cock head. Beto was not embarrassed. He had been in prison for a long time, and had experienced many things. "Look he has a drop of precum for me!" Bending over Beto licked up the precum.

Jorge had a look of astonishment on his face.

Gabriela had a look of disbelief.

Beto vigorously started teasing the cock head, licking and sucking while pulling the underwear all the way down to the ankles. He fondled the balls, sucking one at a time and then sucked the cock more while grabbing the ass cheeks. Jorge could not control it and he shot his cum into Beto's mouth. Beto played with it in his mouth, smacking his tougue to the roof of his mouth and showing the strings of cum when he opened his mouth. "Hmm good!" he said.

Gabriela saw everything, and it started to make her wet as she had never seen a man sucking off another man feeling him off, playing with the cum in his mouth and then swallowing it.

Ricco took Jorge and retied one end as a noose and the other to his hands tied behind his back, so that if he struggled he would only tighten the noose. Then he removed the cloth from Jorge's mouth and put a soft round ring gag that he had stolen in Aruba.

He placed Jorge on his knees and Ricco inserted his cock into the mouth gag, feeling Jorge's tongue trying to push it out or move it to the side. This felt good on Ricco's cock. He pulled out so that just the head was in, and Jorge tried to push it out with his tongue and tried to squeeze it out with his lips. Ricco said, "That feels so good!"

A look of surprise, humiliation, and anger flushed over Jorge's face.

Gabriela saw it and it looked to her that Jorge was giving a great blow job.

There came a knock at the door.

Beto looked through the peep hole and in the bright sunlight he saw Julie the girl next door in a beautiful summer outfit. Keeping behind the door, he opened it as she came in. When she cleared the door jam trying to adjust her eyes, Beto quickly shut the door and grabbed Julie with a hand over her mouth.

Julie could not struggle against Beto's grip. As he held her he wiggled her body so her ass cheeks were around his hard cock. Julie's eyes were wide with terror and surprise. She saw Jorge sucking a man's cock just as the man shot his cum and held Jorge's head in place until he swallowed. She saw Gabriela with her hands tied overhead and her panties down to her knees below her hem line. In the mirror she saw the man holding her was wearing panties. Julie was trying to make sense of the scenario.

While strongly holding her Beto started ripping her outfit right off her body until she was only in bra and panties. He tore her bra off and felt her boobs, and teased her nipples. Then he slid a hand around her front and slid it under the band of her panties and started feeling and fondling her pussy. He cupped her pussy holding and massaging it pulling it back and forth along with her clit.

She arched her back as if to put her pussy out of reach but then he slipped his hand around on her ass and cupped her ass cheeks. He could almost hold her entire butt half in one hand.

Beto said, "This is a good one."

Beto took Julie's iphone and took pictures of Jorge sucking cock, and of himself in the mirror wearing panties, he took erotic pictures of both women nude bodies, pussy, ass, and of all the erotic action going on.

Ricco pulled his cock out of Jorge's mouth and plugged the cloth back in place. He came over and taking some more curtain cord, tied Julie to a chair.

Ricco then retied Jorge over a foot rest doggie style but with his hands still tied behind his back. He tied both knees open to the legs of the foot stool which caused his back to arch a little. Gabriela and Julie were looking on. Beto went into the kitchen and got some olive oil to use for lube.

Gabriela watched in secret fascination as Jorge was angled so she and Julie could see everything. Beto applied oil to Jorge's asshole. Ricco started playing with the asshole moving it back and forth stretching the skin and reshaping the opening. He tried to see how wide it would open. Gabriela had never really looked at Jorge's asshole before. Ricco made it look like fun to play with it like that. He stuck a finger at the opening and used the other hand to stretch the skin open. She watched as the finger worked its way in a little more with the help of the oil.

He was going slow as a tease to Jorge because there was nothing Jorge could do to stop him. Soon Gabriela and Julie saw the finger sinking all the way in and then twirling around and sort of pulling the area out from within distorting the shape. Ricco pushed both sides of the ass cheeks as far open as they would go which also stretched the butthole. Ricco pulled his finger out and just started playing with the anal ring, pushing it, and teasing the shape of it, feeling it tighten on his finger tip, and then he pulled it into an oval shape toward the bottom and then toward the top. He worked the oil into the skin very well.

Ricco worked two fingers in and started stretching open the anal tunnel.

"Watch carefully Beto said to the women," and he took Ricco's place and started to massage the asshole with his cockhead.

While Beto slowly pushed his cock in, Ricco was playing with Gabriela's ass.

Beto increased his pace and soon was fucking Jorge with fury until his stomach was spanking Jorge's ass loudly. "Here it comes," and Beto shot his cum deep into Jorge's rectum hugging him tightly so he couldn't eject his cock.

"My turn," Ricco walked up with a new hard on from playing with Gabriela's ass. He grandly let the women see him stick his cock in Jorge's ass. Jorge grunted, and Ricco said, "That's it clinch on my cock," as if Jorge was getting enjoyment out of it.

After cleaning off a little they both got Julie and stripped her clothes off. She was easily made to suck both cocks and balls, as she was in great fear. Ricco and Beto took turns eating out Julie's upturned pussy. The men had been without sex for so long that they both got hard again recovering quickly and fucked Julie, letting her suck the cocks clean. Much to her surprise they again they both got hard again and put her in a doggie position lubing her ass good. Playing with her butt hole they showed how it dented in, and had dark skin all around it with the brown wrinkles leading inward. Taking turns they fucked Julie's ass while Gabriela watched. Gabriela looked on in fascination but then terror.

Cleaning off again, and with Julie tied strongly to a chair, Beto said, "lets eat the hell out of Gabriela's pussy like she has never been before. I want to taste her pussy cum don't you?"

Ricco replied, "Yes let's make her pussy remember us as long as she lives."

They untied Gabriela and undressed her in front of Julie and Jorge. They took her panties off, took her shoes off, her dress, and her bra. They spanked her ass to see how firm it was. They tied her in a position so that her knees were spread and her pussy upturned showing pussy and asshole. They played with her pussy lips and displayed her diamond shaped pee hole spread, they each stuck fingers in her pussy as she gripped them with her pussy. She was definitely wet. While Julie looked on they also played with her ass hole, pushing and pulling it, and moving it around. They played with her ass cheeks.

Beto said, "Hey look here," as he held her asshole spread open to a dark round hole about a half an inch or more. It funneled in and had darker skin all around it.

12