Home Is Where The Control Is

Story Info
A pirate fantasy of domination.
898 words
4.14
34.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The land felt strange under the girl's feet, so long on the sea. The slave glances around the room curiously... having been sent to her room by a command from her Master, to prepare and wait for his summoning. Bathing herself clean, taking care to present a fresh image to her Master, Leigh returns to her room to dress, taking care with her appearance.

Receiving the summons, Leigh moves down the hallway, her color high at her embarrassment at the servants openly stare at her naked body. His room is dark, save for a few candles softening the room... sitting on the edge of his bed, his face a forbidding frown as he leans back, pointing at his boot clad feet.

Dropping her eyes, folding down at her Master's feet, the slave girl tugs his boots off, feeling him pat her head absently... as if with a favored pet before he groans, stretching out on the silken coverings of his bed. Following his silent commands she straightens up, leaning against his legs as she unbuckles his sword, starting to carry it to the dress...

"Leave it." A harsh command from Vilani as he tugs her back to his waiting body. The sword carefully laid next to the bed as Leigh goes back to the duty at hand, her hands, a light brush against the growing arousal of her Master as she tugs open his pants, sliding them down his legs, her breath a soft fan against his sensitive cock...

Taking his hardening length into her mouth, Leigh's eyes open wide... her tongue lapping up the mixtured tastes of his cock and another cunt...

"Enjoy that slave?" he growls, propped up to watch the girl's expression when she realized he'd already fucked one of his sluts tonight. A low moan as Leigh continues to work her mouth over her Masters cock... bring a satisfied smile to his lips... his hips bucking against her lips, driving his cock deeper into her throat.

"Enough!" suddenly ground out as he tugs the girl up, her naked body brushing his aroused cock as he lets her push off his shirt... exposing his broad chest. Hot hands pressing down on her thighs, his cock hard against her pussy as Vilani arches up, pushing his dick into a wet slave cunt, groaning as he leans back against a mound of pillows... folding his arms under his head as he commands,

"Fuck me cumslut, use your pussy to show me what a good girl you are." His smile predatorial as he relaxes back against the pillows.

Leigh sinks down on her Master's cock, the length sliding into her pussy as she savors the feeling, no pain... no embarrassment, the girl giving in and sighing her pleasure as she rides her Masters cock... enjoying the feeling of his hands kneading her tits as the bounce with her movement...

"Lean forward my little whore." Whispered in the near darkness, following that steeled command, Leigh gasps softly as her Masters wet mouth surrounds her nipple, his long fingers tugging on the other one, rolling it between thumb and forefinger... before switching, his mouth capturing the other one, his teeth scrapping before pulling on her nipple...

"Please Master." Leigh whispers, her voice caught in desire...

"Please what fucktoy?"

"Please use my body Master." Her voice thin as she continues to roll her pussy up and down the cock impaling her cunt.

A devilish grin lights up Vilani's face, stretching out an arm, he rummages in the darkness before whispering a command,

"Lean back baby slut." Tugging a candelabra closer he watches her tits bouncing with her slow fucking movement upon his dick.. before showing her the toy, nipple clamps chained together... using his fingers to tease her nipples into hard arousal... the first bite of the metal has the girl whimpering softly... shushing her as he leans up, his mouth hot around the cold metal, licking and sucking on her nipple before leaning back down, preparing her other nipple before clamping the metal teeth to her tit...

Letting her sit up straight, enjoying the glint of the candlelight on the chain as it sways from her tits, her nipples puckered up with the grip of the clamps holding her sensitive skin... relaxing back against the pile of pillows, Vilani with a low chuckle, tugs on the chain... eliciting a low groan from the slave riding his cock... tugging again he trains her to move forward, her breasts offered to his waiting mouth, using his teeth and tongue to tease her nipples with the cold metal clamps attached.

The girl's breathing grows ragged, her Masters arousal swelling his cock buried in her cunt as she bounces, his mouth anchoring her tits for his pleasure.

"Please Master." Leigh moans suddenly, her pussy flexing around the hard cock pumping into her pussy,

"No!" thundered, Vilani's mouth wrapped around her tits, his hands coming to rest on her hips, holding her still while he takes over the pace of their fucking...

"Please Master." Whimpered again, her body trembling with the effort needed for her control,

"Yes, yes! Yes." Hissed, shouted as Vilani forces his cock deep in his sluts pussy as he comes, reaching up to release the nipple clamps, the chain slithering against his body. The sudden feeling of the clamps removed trigger the rippling release of Leigh as she shudders against him.