Home is Where the Hard-on is Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom gives in to soldier son.
5.2k words
4.58
195.6k
80

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a "true story of my imagination" and continues the affair between a June-cleaver-like Mom and her soldier son. In this chapter, Rick and Judy finally come together, but not before a bit more teasing, resistance and mild non-consensual.

THE SWEET REWARD OF GIVING IN TO TEMPTATION

After the episode that took place the night Rick came home and danced with his tipsy mother, kissing and fondling her, Rick realized he was wearing his mother down. He decided to push her further. He began wearing his uniform more often and flashing his mom his hard cock all the time. Judy would gasp and turn away, but only after taking a good hard look at her son's cock. Rick, also, began kissing and fondling his mother at the most unexpected, and sometimes dangerous, moments.

And this night was one of those dangerous nights, as Rick, Judy and Eduardo sat at the kitchen table eating dinner. Eduardo was seated at the head of the table with his son and wife on either side of him. Judy was again dressed in a light, summer dress that did little to discourage her son. The dress came down do her knees and rode to just above the knees as she sat eating. Every now and then she'd gaze into her son's eyes across from her and see the lust in them. Each time, her pussy would tingle but she'd do nothing to encourage him, instead trying to carry on civil conversations with her husband and her son.

"How was your day, dear?" She asked Eduardo.

"I saw Hector, again," Eduardo said.

"The young man who threatened to kill you?" Judy said, growing concerned.

"Yes."

"What did he want?" Judy asked.

As Eduardo spoke, Rick's mind was on his mother's pussy. As he ate, Rick slipped off his loafer and wiggled his toe. Under the table, his foot moved across the short space between he and his mom, connecting with her calf. Their eyes met. Rick was smirking but his mother had a stern look on her face that said, "don't you dare!". But Rick continued moving his foot up his mother's leg as his father spoke. Judy tried her best to carry on the conversation, as her son's foot found it's way under her dress and between her thighs. She sucked in her breath sharply when his toe touched the inside of her thigh. She fiddled with her hair as she smiled at her husband, while glancing repeatedly at her son with "stop it" looks.

But Rick continued. His foot found its way upward until it met with resistance against the gusset of his mother's panties. Judy gasped slightly and gazed into her son's eyes, before turning back to her husband's conversation. She was doing quite admirably maintaining her composure as her son's foot played with her pussy. Rick rubbed his mother's pussy through his sock and her panties, feeling the slight indentation of her slit and rubbing in the area where he surmised would be her clit. He felt her hand, which had snuck under the table, try and push his foot away. But, he was elusive, and she was too timid, not wanting to alert her husband. So he continued using his toes to play with his mother's pussy, and she allowed it, at one point glancing at him and smiling before returning to her husband's conversation.

After a few minutes of applied ministrations to his mother's pussy, Rick felt the obvious sensation of dampness on his toe. His mother had grown wet! She was so wet, in fact that her juices had soaked through her panties and through her son's sock bathing his big toe in her sweet nectar. Judy was growing light-headed, as her cheeks flushed and her movements had stiffened. Just when Rick thought she might actually have a mini-orgasm, Judy slid her chair back and stood suddenly.

"Who'd like some ice cream?" She exclaimed.

Both, Rick and Eduardo, stared at her like she'd lost it. Eduardo had still been telling his story from work and was in mid-sentence. Rick was dumbfounded that his mother had had the strength to stop.

"Jesus, Judy, I was in the middle of a story!" Eduardo said.

Judy sat momentarily and apologized, glancing at her son with anger in her expression. Eduardo was a calm man and quickly forgot the episode.

"Ice cream sounds good, actually," Eduardo said, rising and moving toward the front room. "I'll take it in the front room, hon." As Eduardo exited the eat-in kitchen, Rick sauntered up behind his mother at the counter, who was scooping out ice cream. Rick rubbed his semi-hard cock against her ass, wrapping his arms from behind her and cupping her tits. Judy jumped and turned to face him immediately. Without thinking, she slapped him hard in the face. Stunned, mother and son stood gazing at each other before Rick kissed his mother hard on the lips, driving his tongue down her throat while massaging a breast.

Judy moaned into her son's mouth and accepted his tongue willingly before finally breaking the kiss and in a pleading, whispering voice begged, "please, Rick, this has to stop! Please. I don't know how much longer I can..."

With those words, Rick kissed his mother again, this time tenderly, as he rubbed his hard cock against her groin. Both moaned into each other's mouth before he broke the kiss and whispered into her ear, "I can't wait to drive my big cock into my mother's warm, wet cunt!" He turned and walked away, but not before looking back at his gasping mother. Her nipples poked through her dress as her face seemed flushed and glowing. She licked her lips subconsciously before he smiled, turned and walked toward his bedroom. Judy finished making the ice cream and joined her husband in the front room.

Two days later, Judy was in the basement laundry room, humming another pleasant tune as she loaded the clothes washer. She had on a light house dress with nothing underneath, having thrown all her undergarments into the wash. She had just closed the lid of the machine when her son startled her with his voice.

"Mother, you look ravishing this morning," he said in his most polite tone.

After yelping and placing her hand over her heart, she gazed at her son. He was dressed in full uniform, down to the boots and beret. Her pussy gushed as he stood, tall and proud.

"You look handsome, son. But, why are you in uniform?"

"I have a job interview with a telecom company. They say if you show up in uniform, it makes a better impression."

"Oh, well, good luck sweetheart. I'll keep my fingers crossed." Judy said.

"I was hoping you could do a bit more than that, mother," Rick said sternly and seriously.

Judy's heart began to beat loudly as her pussy twitched. Her nipples ached in anticipation of what may be coming. Each time these episodes took place, her mind protested but her body responded. She wasn't sure how much longer it would be before her mind joined her body. She glanced back at her son. "Oh? And...and what would that be?"

"Well, I'm a bit nervous," Rick said, as he loosened his pants slowly, " and I was hoping my dear mother could....relax me a bit." As he ended his words, he fished out his semi-hard cock and began to stroke it.

Judy watched her son stroke his cock in full uniform and thought she might orgasm on the spot. His cock was growing from six to seven to eight to ten full inches and was now pointing straight at her. But her mind protested. "Ricky, sweetheart, we have to stop this! I can't..."

"Shut up!!" Rick shouted, his voice changing from soft-spoken to deep and resonant. The command caught Judy off-guard momentarily as she piped up and stared at her son. Regaining her senses quickly, she closed the gap between them in three long steps.

"How dare you speak to your mother like that!!" She screamed, knowing Eduardo was at work and they were alone in the house. She had gone to slap her son again, but this time, he grabbed her arms by the wrists. She fought to get free but he held on tightly. Finally, she stopped squirming and just stared into her tall son's beautiful face. Her disheveled look aroused him further as her chest heaved, partly from exertion and partly from excitement.

Rick gazed down at her house dress and then back at his mother. "Are you naked underneath that dress?" He asked in his soft tone again.

Judy's panting increased as her son held on to her wrists. She swallowed hard and licked her lips before answering hoarsely, "yes."

Rick shoved his mother back toward the washer easily. She slammed into the washer and almost fell as he began stroking his cock again. "Take off your dress!" He said softly but sternly. His mother simply stared at her hot son, as she held on to the top edge of the washer behind her for balance. "Now!" he screamed again.

This time, Judy didn't flinch at his command, but rather found it highly arousing as she reached up and undid the two buttons on her chest. She moved the sleeveless dress off her shoulders and it crumpled to the floor at her feet. She stood naked in front of her son, not bothering to cover up. Rick stroked his cock a bit more intensely, gazing at his mom's body and licking his lips.

"Play with yourself!" He commanded. When his mother didn't move after a few seconds, he simply repeated the phrase, no louder. "Play with yourself!" He kept stroking his cock.

Judy's libido could not hold back any longer as she began to massage a breast and caress her pussy, all the while staring at her son and at his large cock, already oozing pre-cum. After a minute, the sensation began to overwhelm her as she began to rub her clit harder and pinch her nipples.

"Yeah, that's it, mom! Play with yourself!! Watch your son stroke his long, hard cock and play with your pussy!!" Rick said, stroking furiously.

"Mmmm," his mother moaned, closing her eyes and leaning back against the running washer for support. On instinct, she hopped up on to the washer and spread her legs, her engorged pussy lips unveiling to her son's gaze as she rubbed her clit and slid a finger into her hole. She continued massaging her breast as the rumble of the machine shot through her groin, edging her closer to climax.

"That's it, mom! Get nasty for me!! Turn into the slut I know you are, mom!!" Rick said. "Fuck, I'm almost there. I'm almost...fuck...I'm gonna cum!!" He said urgently. He walked over to his mom until his large, menacing cock was hovering over her pussy and stomach. He kept stroking it as his mom rubbed her pussy and pinched her nipples. She said nothing, although she kept thinking nothing but dirty thoughts of fucking and sucking her son. She simply moaned louder, signaling her orgasm. Just as she orgasmed, Rick grunted loudly and emptied his cock, spraying ropes of his cum on to his mother's stomach and pussy. When both were finished and had come down from their high, they stared at Rick's cum on his mother's belly. "Rub it into you," he said, again softly yet sternly. Judy rubbed the warm liquid into her skin as she watched her son buckle up his pants and readjust himself.

When he was done, he leaned forward and gave his mother a quick peck on the lips. "Thanks, mom. See? That wasn't so bad!!" He whispered, turning and heading up the stairs and out the door. He failed to see his mother licking his cum from the palm of her hand and closing her eyes in ecstasy. When all the cum had disappeared from her body and hands, Judy slipped on the dress again and went about her business as usual.

She was beginning to think that fucking her adult son was not so amoral after all, if the two individuals loved one another deeply. She began humming a pleasant tune again as she worked and thought about her son.

Later that night, after everyone had retreated to bed, Judy fixed herself a drink and moved into the office, locking the door behind her. She booted up her computer and got online, reaching one of the more popular search engines. She thanked heavens her school district required teachers to keep up with computer and internet skills, for it was there she had learned how to do somewhat intelligent searches. She searched the web for 'incest' and was bombarded with a barrage of incest victim results and pay-for-porn sites. She narrowed the search to be more specific about mother and son incest. This time, the results were more manageable as she began rifling through the sites and links, going through the "tours" offered by pay sites and seeing "real life mothers and sons" fucking and sucking. She stumbled on to some story sites and read several erotic stories of mother/son incest. She even read an article written years earlier on the psychological impact of mother-son incest and the effect it would have on both parties. The article dismissed any issues as adults and chose to focus more on the son as a minor, something that made Judy feel uneasy. But, the more she thought about it, the more comfortable she became with the fact that her son was a twenty-three year old adult, who could think and rationalize for himself. She browsed more pictures, the sites turning her on, as she slipped off her robe and negligee and began to masturbate. She returned to the erotic stories, which finally brought her to an explosive orgasm.

When she regained her senses, Judy lay with her legs spread, each foot propped up onto the edge of the desk, as she licked her juices from her finger -- something she would never had done a month earlier. It was in this position and at this moment that Judy decided to fuck her son. She had been convinced of it. She rationalized that it would harm no one, and it would serve both she and her son. Her son needed relief, and she could get fucked any time without arousing any suspicion. She wondered about it being considered cheating on her husband. But she quickly dismissed the idea, since she could never leave her husband for her son. And, the threat of pregnancy didn't exist since she had her tubes tied years ago. No, there was nothing wrong with it and no reason not to go through with it. Perhaps it was illegal, but so was sodomy in most states. Judy smiled and gathered herself. When she was dressed, she turned off the computer, and went to bed.

She couldn't wait to be a slut for her son.

An entire week went by without episodes. Rick was busy, having dived head first into interviewing for a job. The sight of him in his uniform was driving his mother wild. Judy had been on pins and needles all week. Her nipples were constantly hard and her pussy perpetually wet, as the thought of fucking her son stayed in the front of her mind.

Finally, one weekday morning a few days later, Rick had no interviews, no plans. He had planned to lounge around most of the day. Judy was sure he would approach her sometime during the day, but she was not going to give him the opportunity. Rick was still in bed when Judy showered and powdered herself, styling her hair and applying her make-up carefully. She dabbed on some perfume behind each ear and just above her pussy. She giggled like a school girl in front of her mirror as she slipped into a brand new baby doll nightie that she had purchased for just this occasion the day before. When she was finished, she took one last look in the mirror and slipped on her 3-inch high heels.

Opening her door just a crack, she glanced around to make sure Rick was not up, yet. His door was closed, which meant he was still asleep, or at least in his bedroom. Judy quietly made her way to the kitchen and tied an apron over her nightie. She took out some sugar cookies she'd baked the night before and laid them on a plate, laying the plate on a table tray, along with a glass of milk. She was ready. Picking up the tray, she sashayed down the hall to her son's room, her exposed, heart-shaped ass swaying. She knocked on her son's door. "Rick? Rick, honey, I made you some cookies. I thought you might like some of your mommy's cookies." She said teasingly.

"It's open, mom," she heard him say, as she held the tray steady with one hand and slowly unlatched the door. Holding the tray with both hands, she pushed the door gently open with her foot.

Inside the bedroom Rick was naked save for the sheet covering his lower half. He had been gently stroking his cock thinking about his mother when she interrupted. Now, he gazed at the door as it slowly swung open. There stood his mother, in high heels and a nightie, covered by an apron. She sauntered in and Rick noticed that she had made herself up and looked beautiful. He was amused to say the least, particularly by the semi-transparent, baby blue nightie she was wearing.

"What's this?" He said rather amused.

"Well, you've been working so hard, dear, looking for a job and all, that mommy thought she should reward you with some of her cookies," Judy said in her motherly tone, bending forward to set down the tray and offering her son a view of the swells of her breasts and deep cleavage. He looked up to find his mother smiling and gazing at him.

"Really?" Rick responded, somewhat bewildered but playing along. His mother took a seat on the edge of the side of his bed. He looked down at the food. "Milk and cookies," he said, looking up at his mother and adding, "...how sweet."

"Mommy's cookies," she corrected, brushing his growing bangs with her fingers.

Rick gazed at his mother and couldn't help smirk, as he chewed on a cookie. He finished it and took a sip of the milk before he said he was through, wanting to see where this game would go.

"Well," his mother said, picking up the tray, again offering up a view of her cleavage before turning. "Not quite," she added, sauntering over to the desk and bending over to set the tray on it; offering him a view of her gorgeous, plump, yet taut ass; the panties doing nothing to hide her succulent pussy mound. The thong bikini rode effortlessly between her cheeks as she stayed in the position for a few more seconds. She gazed back at her son and smiled before she stood and turned to face him.

"No?" he asked, in reference to her comment that he was not quite finished eating. He watched as she slowly walked to his door and shut it gently, then locked it. She turned and walked to the side of his bed again, untying the apron and letting it fall to the floor.

"No, not quite," she repeated, this time in a husky voice. She bent and slid off her thong bikini, revealing her trim pussy, the hair glistening from her juices. She was so turned on she thought she would cum from merely walking. Staying erect, she slid onto the bed on her knees and slowly crawled toward her son's face. "You haven't tasted mommy's cookies, yet," she said breathlessly.

"I thought those were mommy's cookies," Rick said, still amused and growing hard, as he watched his mother straddle his chest and then stand on the bed. Her pussy was inches from his mouth, and he could smell her sex, as she slowly peeled her lips apart with one hand. Her other hand found its way behind his head as she spoke.

"Those were just some fucking sugar cookies," she said sexily. "This is your mommy's cookies!" She gasped, dropping her wet pussy on her son's waiting mouth and grunting loudly.

"Mmmm," Rick moaned as he began to eat his mother with earnest, driving his tongue into her hole and drinking her nectar.

"Uhhh, fuck!! That's it, son. Eat mommy's pussy!! Oh, fuck!! I've wanted this for so long...wanted to feel your tongue on my pussy!!! You like mommy's cookies?" She said breathlessly and coquettishly. She used her hand to guide his head across her pussy, as Rick moaned affirmatively to her question and did everything imaginable to bring his mother pleasure, licking her slit and sucking her clit, as he slid two fingers into her hole, while he ate her cunt.

Judy rode her son's face with wanton abandon, rubbing her cunt across his chin, lips and nose, as her sweet juices ran down his neck. Her hand held a handful of hair as she groaned loudly, keeping her eyes closed as she neared climax.

"Oh, sweetie! Eat mommy's cookies, honey!! Mommy's gonna cum for you!! You're gonna make...mom...mommy...cum!!! Ah!! Ah!!! Fuck, mommy's cumming!! I'm cumming!!!!" Judy screamed, planting her pussy over her son's mouth as he flicked and licked her clit, while driving his fingers deep into her hole. Judy nearly passed out from the pleasure as her juices covered her son's face and ran down his neck and over his firm pecs. When she was through, she gazed down at her son, who still had his tongue buried in her hole. He gazed up at his mom and winked, his eyes the only thing visible as the rest was covered by his mommy's muff. She caressed his hair like a little boy and laughed, rolling off of him gently and crawling down to lay on top of him. She kissed him deeply, savoring her juices on his face as their tongues danced.

12