Home Made Porno Ch. 01

Story Info
5 couples decide to make a porno together.
9.5k words
4.3
81.7k
93
0

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers

Note: This is the first installment in a long story about 5 couples that decide to make an adult film together and then have to deal with all of the issues that the project creates. There will be an accompanying story called "The Beach House" that is supposed to be the movie that these 5 couples create.

The different sections of this story won't make much sense on their own. It is recommended that the story be read in its entirety. It was decided to post it in pieces rather than as one massive work to make it easier to read.

The first installment gives background on the characters, how they decide to make the movie, and each couple's reaction to it.

Enjoy.

*****

Robert, John, Eric, Tom, and Mark had been friends since their freshman year in high school. They all came from well off families and had all gone to the same private high school in a very affluent suburb of Los Angeles. After high school the 5 friends all went to the same Southern California college where the five young men studied very different things. Robert studied accounting, John studied engineering, Eric studied film making, Tom studied business, and Mark studied law.

Despite their very different career plans the guys remained the best of friends in college and rented a large house so they could live together and hang out as much as possible. The guys had partied pretty hard during their first two years of college, but then as their classes got tougher and they got closer to real life they grew up and started looking for more real and lasting relationships.

The campus of their Southern California college was overflowing with beautiful women and it wasn't long into their 3rd year that each of them was dating the woman that would become their wife. Robert started seeing Amy who was studying business. John met Kelly who was studying to become a nurse. Eric met Julie who was studying marketing. Tom met Lisa who was studying journalism. Mark met Susan who was studying to become a teacher specializing on English, grammar, and literature.

None of the guys was bad looking, but they all freely admitted that they had done quite well for themselves when it came to how attractive their girlfriends...fiancés...and finally wives were. The guys had all been athletes in high school. Robert and Mark had been on their school's basketball team. They were the tallest of the 5 with both standing at 6'3". Robert had jet black hair, wore glasses, and was pretty thickset and muscular 225lbs. Mark was much thinner at 170lbs and had dirty blonde hair. Eric and Tom had been on the school's tennis team and had the fit bodies to match. Eric was 5'9" 175lbs with shaggy brown hair. Tom was 5'10" 180lbs with reddish brown hair. John had been the quarterback and captain of their school's football team. He'd put on every bit of the freshman 15 plus a few extra once he'd hit college and wasn't playing football anymore. He wasn't obese, but at 6'1" 225lbs he looked bigger even than Robert despite weighing the same amount. John's shoulder length brown hair was a long running rebellion against his military step-father who had constantly told him to cut his hair.

Most people would say that the guys were all either average or above average in the looks department, but nothing special; especially in Southern California with so many 'beautiful' people around. In contrast the girls were all gorgeous.

Amy was a 5'7" brunette with a great body, full lips, and stunning green eyes. When she and Robert had started dating she had relatively small breasts that she was very sensitive about, but Robert bought her breast implants as a wedding present so she had very nice D cups. Susan was the shortest of the group at 5'4" with naturally curly auburn hair, brown eyes, a great body, and nice, but not overly large breasts. She had no trouble keeping the attention of the teenaged boys in her English classes at the private high school she taught at. Lisa was the tallest of the girls at 5'10" with a slender body, very long legs, blue eyes, blonde hair, and natural C cup breasts that fit her body perfectly. Kelly stood 5'7" with dirty blonde hair and a very shapely and feminine body that was usually hidden under the scrubs that she wore at work. She wasn't fat, but she was filled out in all the right places; including her firm round ass and her large D cup breasts. Julie was 5'6" and very fit; she'd been on the volleyball team in high school. Her red hair had a natural curl to it and her C cup breasts were always on display in low cut tops.

While the guys had all grown up in Southern California most of the girls had come from other areas of the country. Lisa had grown up in the south. Susan was from a small fishing town in Maine. Amy had grown up in Seattle. Kelly had grown up in Northern California. Only Julie had grown up in Southern California like the guys.

Even though the 5 women had come from different backgrounds and only met because of the men that they were involved with they became fast friends and soon the 10 of them were all but inseparable just like the guys. When they had all finished their undergraduate work at the college and gotten married they moved to the same area of Southern California as they started their careers and started grad school.

Even with full time jobs, classes, and the other responsibilities of life conspiring to keep them apart the five couples would get together as often as they could; often having dinner together either at restaurants or at one of their houses. Starting in college when they were all first dating they had decided that one Saturday a month they would all get together and do something. They did all kinds of different things from going to the beach or a football game for their school or something more refined like going to an orchestra performance or a traveling production of a Broadway show.

No matter what they did at the start of the day their monthly get together would always end the same way. The five couples would get together either at the house that the guys shared in college or at one of their houses after they'd graduated and the 10 of them would watch a porno movie together.

Mark, Tom, Eric, John, and Robert had started watching porn together when they first started living together and they'd slowly introduced the girls to it once they knew that the relationships were serious. A few of the girls had been resistant to it at first, but they eventually accepted it and everyone really enjoyed it.

Over their time in college and several years since graduating they had watched a lot of different pornos from almost every genre from soft-core 'tit flicks' to hardcore bondage and abuse videos. Not everyone enjoyed all of the movies that they had watched, but they all enjoyed their time together and looked forward to watching a porno at the end of the one Saturday a month that they got together.

A number of years passed and those that were going to grad school finished. Everyone got well established in their careers and moved up from entry level positions to more important positions of power and influence. As they all crept closer to turning 30 they were starting to think about having children and raising families.

Even with all of the changes and advancements in their lives they continued to get together one Saturday each month, do something together, and then sit down as a group to watch a porno. Despite their long history of watching porn as a group there had never been anything even remotely sexual between members of the 5 different couples; they had all remained completely faithful to their own spouse.

One Saturday night in February of the year that most of them would be turning 30 they were all gathered at Eric and Julie's house after spending the afternoon at a basketball game in Los Angeles and had just started watching the porno selected for that night when something happened that would forever change their relationships and their lives.

Eric, the biggest porn junkie of the group, usually handled the selection of the porno that they would watch; even when they weren't meeting at his house. The movie that Eric had selected for them to watch that night was an amateur film where a bunch of people with a video camera had attempted to make a scripted porno instead of just making a sex tape.

The movie started off poorly with a combination of bad camera work, bad lighting, cheesy dialogue, and really bad acting. It got worse from there when the first sex scene in the film was awkward and unwatchable. It was clear that the people in the movie were in over their heads.

"Oh man; what a piece of shit." Mark said.

"This is awful. Where did you get this one Eric?" Susan asked.

Eric shrugged.

"It was recommended to me by a friend online. He said that it was really hot." Eric said.

Julie laughed and shook her head.

"Well either he has never seen porn before or he's an idiot. Either way, if I were you I would seriously consider ending the friendship...this is absolutely terrible. No real friend would recommend this piece of shit. Even if I was the one that made it I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Those people should be embarrassed." Julie said.

Tom laughed.

"Yeah...it's a lethal combination of bad writing, bad film making, bad acting and bad fucking. Shut it off." Tom said.

Eric picked up the remote and shut off the video.

"That's much better." Robert said.

Eric shook his head as he stood up to take the DVD out of the player.

"Come on guys it wasn't that bad for what it was; it was clearly an amateur video. Someone that's not in either the film business or the porn industry attempted to make a porno of their own...you can't expect high quality work from complete amateurs. Don't forget that we've seen some pretty bad professional stuff over the years too." Eric said.

Amy scoffed.

"Maybe we shouldn't expect professional quality work from amateurs, but I think that it's reasonable to expect more than what we saw in this piece of shit. I mean that was absolutely terrible. It's like they weren't even trying to make it look good." Amy said.

"No kidding. If it was supposed to be meant as a comedy where they were spoofing porn for the bad acting it would have been okay, but they were serious. The acting was terrible, I've seen better acting in a high school play and the sex that we saw before shutting it off was awkward and unwatchable. With as much porn as we've watched over the years; we could make a porno 100 times better than that easily." Lisa said.

Eric laughed and shook his head.

"Okay smartass; if you think it's that easy...if you think you can do so much better than these people did...prove it." Eric said.

"Prove what?" Lisa asked.

"If you really believe that we would be that much better at making a porno than they were, put your money where your mouth is and let's make one." Eric said.

Everyone was surprised by what Eric said. Some reacted positively to the idea, others reacted negatively.

"What? No way! I'm not making a porno." Susan said.

Lisa smiled.

"What a great idea! I'm in!" Lisa said excitedly.

Lisa's husband Tom looked at his wife.

"Lisa? Are you serious?" Tom asked.

Lisa smiled.

"I'm very serious Tom...I'm all for doing this...who else is with me?" Lisa asked.

Amy smiled and raised her hand.

"I'll do it. I'd be in it." Amy said.

"Amy?" Robert asked in surprise.

"Oh come on Robert, it would be fun. I'm definitely in." Amy said.

"Me too...let's do it...let's make our own porno." Julie said.

Lisa smiled.

"Okay so that's me, Amy, and Julie...we've got the makings of a lesbian porno...that could be pretty hot considering none of us has ever been with another woman before, but we could really use at least one guy; that would make our movie a lot hotter. Do any of you guys want to step up and get in on this? Tom?" Lisa asked.

Tom threw his hands up and shook his head.

"Not me. You won't get me in front of the camera for something like that." Tom said.

Robert shook his head.

"Me neither. I like watching porn, but you won't get me on screen in one." Robert said.

"Yeah...there's no way I could be in something like that." Mark said.

Julie smiled at her husband.

"How about you Eric? You're the biggest perv of the bunch; wanna be in a porno with us?" Julie asked.

Eric smiled, but shook his head.

"I might have considered being in it with you, but since the goal would be to make our movie look better than the one that we were just watching and I'm a film maker that owns quality camera equipment and has experience with what it takes to make a movie, my best contribution would be producing, directing, and filming it." Eric said.

Julie looked around the room at the 5 guys.

"Come on guys...aren't any of you man enough to fuck your friends' wives on film?" Julie asked suggestively.

For a moment there was silence as eyes shifted around the room looking at each of the guys. Finally John leaned forward and raised his hand.

"I'd do it." John said.

Everyone looked over at John.

"You John? You...you would have sex with the other girls?" Kelly asked.

John shrugged.

"Sure...why not? It would just be a movie right? The sex wouldn't really mean anything; it would just be acting for the movie, and we'd all go into it as consenting adults with the permission and support of our spouses so nobody would really be cheating on anyone if we were to do it." John said.

Everyone looked silently at John for a moment. Though none of them would have admitted it out loud, the three wives who'd said they would be in the movie were picturing themselves having sex with John; their husbands, and everyone else were picturing the same thing.

Amy rubbed her hands together excitedly.

"Alright...John's on board so we've got the leading man for our movie. I think that we could do something pretty hot with John and 3 women, but does anyone else want to get in on this?" Amy asked.

Kelly threw her hand in the air.

"If John's going to be in the movie I want to be in it too. I don't want a big part, but I'll do something." Kelly said.

Amy smiled.

"Okay so Kelly's going to be in it with us. That gives us 4 girls and one guy; anybody else want to get in on this?" Amy asked.

Everybody looked around at the others, but nobody else said anything so Eric clapped his hands together.

"Okay. So John, Kelly, Lisa, Amy, and Julie are going to be performing in the movie...I'm going to be filming and directing the movie and handle the behind the scenes stuff...where are we going to shoot it?" Eric asked.

Julie shook her head.

"Whoa...hold on a minute there Eric, let's not get ahead of ourselves; don't we need a script first? It sounds like we want to make an erotic film and not just a sex video so we need a script; a good one. Part of the problem with the movie that we were watching was the terrible story." Julie said.

Amy nodded.

"I agree that we need a script Julie, but if we come up with a location for where to shoot the movie we could put together a script based around it. Does anybody have an idea of where we could do this?" Amy asked.

"It would have to be somewhere private. We aren't going to make this public knowledge." Lisa said.

Everyone thought for a moment.

"How about we do it at Tom and Lisa's big beach house? It's pretty private out there; especially during the week, when the other houses around it are empty. Most of them are only ever filled on the weekends since they're vacation homes for people. We could go with a base story of a couple spending the weekend at the beach with some of the wife's friends and then work out who would have sex with who and where they'd do it in and around the beach house." John said.

Susan smiled and nodded.

"I really like that idea John. If we're actually going to do this, the beach house is a good setting for it. A guy spending time at the beach with 4 women and a weekend timeline would give us a lot of half-naked people on screen and plenty of time for a good number of scenes between the different characters. I'm already getting some ideas about how to make some different scenes unfold at the beach house." Susan said.

Eric smiled.

"I guess that makes you our script writer Susan." Eric said.

Kelly laughed.

"Did you ever think that you'd put your English degree to use writing a porno?" Kelly asked.

Susan smiled and shook her head.

"Not in a million years, but I'm excited by the idea right now. I don't think that I could ever be in a porno, but I think I could write a pretty good one." Susan said.

"Susan...I've got a few ideas about the script as well...would you mind a co-writer?" Robert asked.

Susan smiled.

"Not at all Robert; in fact I would welcome it. It would be great to have someone to bounce ideas off of so that we end up with the best script that we can instead of just one person's ideas that nobody else may like. Lisa, you're already a writer; do you want to get in on writing it with us?" Susan asked.

Lisa smiled.

"That's a little out of my area. I write researched pieces for a newspaper and a blog; I don't write creatively." Lisa said.

"Anybody else want to help us write the script?" Robert asked.

Mark shook his head.

"Well shit, I don't have any talent for creative writing and I don't think that I could ever be one of the people in the movie, but if everyone else is going to be doing something maybe Eric can show me how to run a second camera so that we can have multiple angles or something." Mark said.

Eric nodded.

"That's actually a good idea Mark. Multiple camera angles would add a lot of production value to the film and make the end product look more professional. We would be able to cut back and forth to different views of the same scene. That's something they didn't have when they made theirs. They went with a single camera; a cheap one at that. I've got a couple of really nice cameras that we could use for this. I can teach you to run one pretty easily." Eric said.

"Then we'll have to do that. I'll be cameraman #2 when we're shooting." Mark said.

Tom shook his head.

"Fuck...I don't want to be the odd man out on this deal. Is there something I can do to help? Can I do the sound or lighting or whatever behind the scenes stuff we need to do for the filming?" Tom asked.

Eric nodded.

"Actually it would be really helpful to have you on the crew Tom. I know how to do everything, but it's a lot more work than one person can handle so it will be good to have the extra set of hands. As far as when we're shooting we'll need someone to hold the boom for the microphone." Eric said.

"I could do that." Tom said.

Amy smiled.

"Great...so I guess all 10 of us have a job of some kind lined up for this film." Amy said.

"We're actually going to do this?" Lisa asked.

Eric smiled.

"Yes we are." Eric said.

The 10 friends sat silently for a moment looking around at each other as they let the idea of making a porno together sink in.

"So...um...if we're really going to do this, how do we start?" Mark asked.

Julie shook her head.

"I haven't got a clue. Does anybody have any ideas on what to do first? Eric?" Julie asked.

Most of them turned towards Eric, but it wasn't Eric that spoke; it was John.

"It seems to me that the obvious place to start is with the script. We're obviously going to need a storyline and a script to work from before we can start shooting anything so since Susan and Robert are writing the story they should probably go out to the beach house to have a look around, get an understanding of the setting, and let it inspire them to create the story and figure out where each of the scenes should take place." John said.

Robert nodded.

"That's good thinking John. It would really help if we were at the location to get a start on things. I've been out there several times, but I don't know it well enough to write scenes for it from memory." Robert said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers