Home Made Porno Ch. 02

Story Info
5 couples make a porno... the work begins.
9.3k words
4.26
36.8k
13
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,961 Followers

Note: This is the second installment in a long story about 5 couples that decide to make an adult film together and then have to deal with all of the issues that the project creates. There will be an accompanying story called "The Beach House" that is supposed to be the movie that these 5 couples create.

The different sections of this story won't make much sense on their own. It is recommended that the story be read in its entirety. It was decided to post it in pieces rather than as one massive work to make it easier to read.

The second installment starts to deal with the issues that making a porno with your friends creates. The first people to have sex with someone other than the spouse aren't even in the movie.

Enjoy.

*****

On a cool February morning a few days after the 5 couples had decided to make a porno together Kelly walked into the gym at 6:30 in the morning and found Lisa, Amy, and Julie already getting ready to work out. She smiled at her friends.

"Good morning ladies. Trying to get in shape to look good on film are we?" Kelly asked.

Amy smiled.

"Yes. I don't have any idea what the story for the movie is going to be yet, but unless we decide to change the location it's going to be shot at a beach house so I figure that at least part of the time we'll be in bikinis...and we'll obviously be in a lot less than that during the sex scenes. If I'm going to be recorded forever naked or nearly naked I want to be sure I look good doing it." Amy said.

Lisa nodded.

"Me too." Lisa said.

"I'm here at this time three days a week anyway, but now that I'm going to be in a porno I have more motivation to lose those last 5-7 pounds I've been trying to drop and tone up a little bit." Julie said.

Kelly smiled.

"Well I've been here 3 days a week for the past 3 years, but now I'm even more motivated to lose a few extra pounds. I don't want to be the 'fat girl' in a porno starring my husband and my friends. Speaking of John...I doubt you'll see him in here, but he's been working out at home since the morning after we decided to do this which means that he wants to be in good shape for this too. He's been jogging, lifting weights, and doing a lot of sit ups; he really wants to get rid of his beer belly." Kelly said.

"I'm glad to hear that we're all taking this so seriously. I was afraid that after the initial excitement about the idea wore off some of us would back out." Amy said.

Julie shook her head.

"I won't say that backing out didn't cross my mind as early as the next morning and several times again since then, but I'm actually excited about doing this. I think it's going to be a lot of fun." Julie said.

Lisa smiled.

"I'm excited about it too. I've never done anything like this before. I was wondering though, how long do you think we'll have to work out before we start shooting?" Lisa asked.

"I'd say we'll probably have plenty of time to get in great shape. It will probably be 3 or 4 months at least before we shoot anything." Amy said.

"You think that it will be that long before we start filming?" Lisa asked.

Amy nodded.

"I think so. Susan and Robert both have some ideas for the story, but they haven't even started writing a script yet. We all have day jobs so they can only work on the script when they aren't at their real jobs. We've got a lot of stuff going on besides work so they won't be able to get together 3 nights a week or anything like that. It will probably take them a few months to get a script together working like that. None of us can learn our lines and rehearse the acting part of the movie until we have a script to work with so we have to wait for them to finish. We obviously won't start shooting anything until we've got our lines down. All of that is going to take a few months at least. It's February now and I'm thinking that it could be summer before we start shooting; June or July." Amy said.

Lisa shook her head.

"Oh man; this is going to suck. I'm going to have a difficult time thinking about anything else until we start working on the movie." Lisa said.

Kelly nodded.

"I know what you mean. The movie has been dominating my thoughts since Saturday night. Judging by how horny he's been the last few days it's been dominating John's thoughts as well." Kelly said.

Amy laughed.

"I know what you mean. Robert has been like an animal since Saturday. It's been a lot of fun." Amy said.

Lisa smiled.

"If I'd known that all I had to do to get Tom so worked up was have him think about me having sex with you guys and John I'd have done it three years ago." Lisa said.

The other girls all laughed and started their workouts.

"The movie's going to be at a beach house so we're all going to need find new bikinis before we start filming." Julie said.

Kelly nodded.

"Yeah, but it's a little hard to know what kind of bikini each of us needs to buy until we know what kind of characters we're playing. If we're playing a shy and innocent girl we would need a different bikini than we would if we're playing a horny slut. The innocent girl would probably wear one that covered quite a bit while a slut might wear a skimpy little string bikini that barely covered anything." Kelly said.

Lisa shook her head.

"Speaking of sluts...I know that we're making a porno so all of us will be acting pretty slutty, but I hope that the characters aren't the dumb horny sluts that we've seen in so many movies. I hope they have some depth and personality." Lisa said.

Amy nodded.

"I told Robert that I had the same hope. He said that the characters will be good; though they will be sluts. I mean the premise of the movie is that three of us will be playing women trying to fuck John's character...there's no way of escaping being a slut with that." Amy said.

"Being a little slutty and being a slut are two different things to me. I don't mind if my character acts slutty, I just don't want her to be a brainless dumb slut." Julie said.

"I think Robert and Susan understand that, but we'll be sure that they do before they get too far along in the writing process." Amy said.

The girls all went through their workouts and then headed to the locker room to shower before going home. The women had showered together at the gym many times before, but that morning they all looked around to get a look at the women that they'd be having sex with in the movie. After showering they headed home to get ready for their work day. John was getting ready for work when Kelly walked into the bedroom.

"Good morning beautiful; how was the gym?" John asked.

John kissed Kelly; she smiled.

"It was good; Julie, Lisa, and Amy were all there to work on getting in shape for the movie." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"That's not unexpected; none of you really need to do anything more than show up to look sexy, but apparently none of you agree with my assessment." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"It's funny that you use the word assessment; I did a little assessing of my own earlier." Kelly said.

"What do you mean?" John asked.

"We all showered together after we worked out; I couldn't help myself...I checked the girls out." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"You did?" John asked.

Kelly nodded.

"Yeah, and I wasn't the only one. I saw three other pairs of eyes wandering around that shower." Kelly said.

John shrugged.

"I suppose that's to be expected. You girls have showered together at the gym several times over the years without giving it a second thought, but now that you've agreed to be in a movie where you'll be having sex with each other you were curious to see what the others have got." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"From what I could see what they've got is really nice." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"I'm sure they're saying the same thing about you." John said.

John closed his eyes and smiled.

"You're picturing the four of us in the shower together aren't you?" Kelly asked.

"Yes I am...it's pretty hot." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"You'd better open your eyes, put your pants on, and get to work before we end up calling in sick and spending the day in bed." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"That's where you're supposed to be if you call in sick." John said.

Kelly laughed.

"Go to work." Kelly said.

John finished getting dressed and left for work as Kelly started getting ready for work.

On the following Saturday morning Robert picked Susan up and they started driving up to the beach house.

"Thanks for driving." Susan said.

"No problem; there's no sense in both of us driving all the way out there." Robert said.

"I was talking to Mark about how long it's going to take us to write the script and I think that we need to consider spending as much time working separately as we spend working together. It's not like we'll be able to meet 8 hours a week for the next 4 weeks to get it done. Even if we did that would only be 32 total hours; that's probably not going to be enough to write the kind of script that we're after." Susan said.

Robert nodded.

"That's fine with me; there will be a lot of days where I could work on it that you aren't available and vice versa so we should work on our own and then go through each other's work and brainstorm together when we able to meet. I've already been coming up with some ideas for the script and the characters over the past few days that I want to run past you to see what you think. I've got one idea in particular that I think we should incorporate into the story." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"I've come up with some ideas of my own over the past week as well. Let's hear yours first." Susan said.

"Well we decided the other night that the base story is a married couple and three of the wife's friends spending the weekend at the couple's beach house. With four girls and only one guy in the movie we pretty much have to have several scenes between two or more of the girls. We can't just have them be randomly fucking each other; that's not believable. We have to come up with something to set each scene up. I was thinking that we could write it into the script that the wife has a sexual history with one of her friends that they rekindle during the weekend. For the backstory on that I was thinking that they may have been lovers in college before the wife got married, and the husband doesn't know about their past; he just thinks that they're friends." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"Oh that's good Robert; I really like that idea. We could have a scene early in the film where the two of them are alone and they talk about their past; maybe the friend asks if the husband knows about their past. The friend will like kiss the wife or touch her or something and the wife will give in to her long dormant urges and they'll fuck." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"That's exactly the kind of scene I had in mind. I even have something specific in mind for their scene. What if the wife and her friend had something special that they used to do together that the wife hasn't done in a long time...it would increase her desire to do it and thus her willingness to cheat on her husband right?" Robert asked.

"Yeah; what have you got in mind?" Susan asked.

"Remember when we were watching those lesbian pornos a few months ago and the girls spent half the time licking each other's assholes? I was thinking that we could have that be a special thing that the wife and her friend did together; something the wife really enjoyed but can't bring herself to discuss with her husband." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"That would be really hot, but we'll have to clear it with the girls. We can write it into the script, but if they won't actually do it we won't get it into the film. We have to remember that they're not porn actors used to doing that kind of thing; they're our friends and our spouses." Susan said.

Robert nodded.

"I know. I think that it could be hot for the movie; maybe even something that the wife does in a scene with one of the other girls in addition to her former lover." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"I agree that it would be hot in the movie. Before we get too far into this we should probably have a meeting with our actors to see exactly what they're willing to do sexually. I don't think we're going to end up turning this into a hardcore BDSM movie or anything, but there are several things that they've probably never done before that would look great in the movie. I mean I've personally always thought that fisting was hot, but if none of the girls are willing to do it I can't exactly put it in the movie." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"Fisting...that could be hot. That would actually be great for one of the girl on girl scenes. It would help to solve the problem of the lack of sex toys for the girls to play with. I know that we're making a porno, but it wouldn't exactly be believable if they had a bunch of sex toys around while spending the weekend at a beach house so we'll have to be creative." Robert said.

Susan laughed.

"We could have the scene take place in the kitchen and have them use a cucumber sitting on the counter as a dildo and then it ends up in the salad they eat that night. The two girls that used it would have a little secret as everyone else ate it." Susan said.

Robert laughed.

"Oh my god...we have to see if they'll go for that." Robert said.

When they arrived at the beach house, they got out of the car and started walking around outside.

"Boy, I haven't been out here in almost a year; I'd forgotten how secluded this place is, especially during the week when the other houses up and down the beach usually aren't occupied. We could easily have a scene or two happen outside without anybody being around to notice. At least we could if we shoot during the summer when it's warm, it's a little chilly to be naked outside right now." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"Susan; I was already thinking the exact same thing. We could have John and one of the girls do it right down by the water's edge...right in the sand. Maybe his character and whoever plays the wife could do it at sunset or even in the middle of the night." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"I like that. I've already got an idea for a scene out here as well. With this outdoor shower here behind the house we could do something maybe with John and one of the girls or maybe with two of the girls. They go for a swim or something and then rinse off together before going inside." Susan said.

"That's good...I like that idea. I know that John used to surf when we were in high school and college. He hasn't done it much lately, but maybe we can have him go for an early morning surf with one of his wife's friends. They rinse off out here instead of going inside and end up fucking right here." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"I like it." Susan said.

"We obviously won't be committing to anything completely just yet; for now let's just write all of our ideas down so we don't forget them and we can go back and pick the ones that fit into the story the best later. When we get back to town I'll type everything up and put it on two flash drives so we can each add our own stuff to it." Robert said.

"Good thinking." Susan said.

Robert wrote the ideas down on a notepad that he'd brought with him. They walked the rest of the way around the house without any further inspiration for scenes outside. When they reached the front of the house Susan pulled the key out of her purse, opened the door, and they walked inside.

"You know, I've been here several times since Tom and Lisa bought this place, but Mark and I usually just come up for the day so we're always out on the beach, on the deck, or here on the first floor. The one time we spent the night it was in the bedroom downstairs. I don't think I've ever been upstairs. At the very least I don't remember it. Let's go see what kind of possibilities it has; especially the master bedroom." Susan said.

Robert nodded.

"That would be a good place to start since we will have a married couple in the movie." Robert said.

They went up to the master bedroom and looked around.

"Okay...the first thing I see as something that we might be able to use is the deck out those doors." Robert said.

Robert walked over and opened the doors. They stepped out onto it. The elevated deck had a set of stairs down to the main deck.

"How would you use this?" Susan asked.

"With access down to the main deck and the beach from here we could have either John and one of his wife's friends or the wife and one of her friends do something out here while the other one was asleep in the bedroom itself or maybe in the shower...something where they could be caught at any moment." Robert said.

"Oh that's good...I like the element of danger. I really think that we should make the chance of being caught a focus in the movie. It's more real that way. With 5 people in the house there wouldn't be complete privacy; if you're having sex with someone while the others are here there's a chance you could be caught. Be sure to write down doing something out on that deck." Susan said.

Robert wrote it down in his notepad.

"We know that the characters will be a husband and wife and some of the wife's friends, but if we're going to really start writing a script we'll have to figure out who is going to play who and define the characters so we that can specialize the roles for each of them and write scenes that make sense for them." Robert said.

"Should we define the characters without Amy, Julie, Lisa, Kelly, and John?" Susan asked.

Robert shrugged.

"Maybe and maybe not; I'm sure they'd love to have input into their characters. It would probably be easier for the two of us to define the characters without them and then have them become the characters as opposed to having them all contributing different ideas for who they want to play." Robert said.

"That brings up a question. How well do we need to define the characters?" Susan asked.

"I think we need to be pretty specific about certain things for each character, but not about others. We won't go as far as saying that one of them is a red head...that would pretty much limit that character to Julie unless we start dying hair or using wigs or something. We'll come up with some personality stuff and background for the characters; the stuff that defines who they are and how they act. We don't really want to make a movie where John is the same John that we know...we want to believe that he's someone else. If we were going to make a movie where John was John we might as well just make a sex tape and not bother with a script." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"Okay, I agree with that; we certainly don't want to make a movie where they're playing themselves. We'll obviously know that it's our friends and spouses on the screen when we're watching the finished movie, but we also want to believe that they're the characters we create for them." Susan said.

"It will take a while to develop all of the details for each of the characters, but we could start by giving them all names now; we definitely shouldn't just use their real names. John's character should have a name...his wife should have a name...the friends should have names. I think that it will help them become their characters if they have to use different names; instead of being John, Kelly Emily, Amy, and Lisa." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"Okay; I like the idea of giving the characters names right now. It would allow us to narrow the scope of which character is which when we're talking about the scenes instead of just calling them the wife's friends. What kind of names have you got in mind?" Susan asked.

"Well the name that comes to mind for the husband is Troy; that seems like a porn character's name to me. I don't even thing we need to bother with a last name." Robert said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,961 Followers