Home Made Porno Ch. 06

Story Info
5 couples make a porno...a major hurdle to the movie arises.
8.6k words
4.42
27.3k
14
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,973 Followers

Note: This is the sixth installment in a long story about 5 couples that decide to make an adult film together and then have to deal with all of the issues that the project creates. There will be an accompanying story called "The Beach House" that is supposed to be the movie that these 5 couples create.

The different sections of this story won't make much sense on their own. It is recommended that the story be read in its entirety. It was decided to post it in pieces rather than as one massive work to make it easier to read.

The sixth installment sees preparations for the movie, and a major problem that has to be dealt with.

Enjoy.

*****

On the first Saturday in April John picked Julie up and they headed for the coast. There were two surfboards tied to the luggage rack on top of John's SUV.

"I checked online and found a spot that's supposed to have reasonable waves and not be too crowded." John said.

"That's good, I don't want to be in anyone's way while I'm getting my legs back under me. I haven't been surfing in 6 or 7 years." Julie said.

John nodded.

"It's been a few years since I've been too. Hopefully we'll get it figured out pretty quick and we'll be able to have some fun." John said.

"I just want to look like I know what I'm doing in the movie. I can fake having a hard time of it; I don't know if I can fake actually doing well." Julie said.

"I'm sure we'll both be ready to go for the movie. It's not like we'll be expected to do any crazy tricks. It's not a surfing movie; it's just a few minutes to set up why we're outside with nobody else around." John said.

Julie smiled.

"What's Kelly doing today?" Julie asked.

"She's going to see her sister down in San Diego; she's done that one Saturday a month since she moved here anyway. What about Eric?" John asked.

"He's actually working today. His company was hired to work on some documentary about California politicians and the host or whatever was able to get an interview with somebody so he's in Burbank filming them." Julie said.

John laughed and shook his head.

"What's so funny?" Julie asked.

"Eric's filming a documentary about California politics and in a month or two he's going to be filming a porno starring his wife and friends. I find that hilarious." John said.

Julie smiled.

"It will be a different kind of project than what he usually works on. We're lucky to have Eric's experience though...not to mention his equipment." Julie said.

John laughed.

"It's not his equipment that will be appearing on screen though." John said.

Julie giggled.

"That's true. I was actually a little surprised that he didn't come up with a way to get into the movie; or at the very least show more interest in being in it. I know that as a film maker he wants to do his part to make the movie look good so he feels that he needs to be behind the camera, but I also know that he's super jealous that you're going to be having sex with the 4 of us." Julie said.

John smiled.

"If I had to bet I would say that Tom, Mark, and Robert are all pretty jealous about that too. Maybe not Robert since he's already having sex with Susan, but Tom and Mark for sure. All five of us lucked out to end up with such gorgeous wives, and when we start filming I'm going to be having sex with my own wife and the wives of 3 of my closest friends...with their consent. Of course I can only do it because Kelly's willing to share me with the three of you." John said.

"The movie would have been good with just girls, but I'm glad that one of you guys was willing to be in it; it will be amazing now." Julie said.

They down to the beach, found a place where they could change into their wet suits and took the boards down to the water. There were a few people there, but it wasn't overly crowded.

"The waves are big enough to ride but not big enough to attract many people; that's perfect for us." John said.

"Yeah, it should be safe and we won't be in anybody's way." Julie said.

John and Julie went out into the water and started surfing. They both fell quite a bit at first since they hadn't been in several years, but they got their feet under them and had a good time of it. When they'd finished they both changed and got back in John's SUV and headed for home.

"That went pretty well don't you think?" John asked.

Julie nodded.

"Yeah, but that water was really cold. If I'm supposed to surf in a skimpy bikini for the movie I hope we shoot late enough in the summer for the water to be warmer." Julie said.

John smiled.

"I don't think we'll have to worry about that. Even if the script was finished today we'd have a month to work on our lines. That would put us into early May. The script's not done so each day until it is pushes us further into May. If we get to the end of May it will be the Memorial Day weekend and we won't be shooting anything over that weekend because the area around the beach house will be full of people. We're probably looking at early June as the soonest that we could shoot anything. It could be even later than that. The water will be warmer by the time we start shooting. It won't be tropical, but it won't be this cold." John said.

Julie shook her head.

"All of this waiting is really frustrating. If I'd realized that first night that it would take us months to be ready to shoot anything I'd have suggested that instead of a porno movie we just make a sex tape where a bunch of us fucked each other on camera." Julie said.

John shook his head.

"As fun as that might have been, I don't think everyone would have gone for that. If I just randomly asked Eric if I could have sex with you he'd say no; well he might not because he's a freak, but most people would. The fact that we're trying to do this as a scripted movie makes it easier for people to deal with. The end result is basically the same, but I wouldn't want Kelly to just randomly have sex with you on some Tuesday afternoon, but for the movie I'm fine with it. It's sex either way, but there's a difference between a sex tape and the movie." John said.

Julie nodded.

"I know there's a difference John. It just would have been a whole lot easier to make a sex tape than it is to go through all of this. We could have made it that same night and been watching it for the past two months. Instead the 10 of us have been thinking about the movie for the past 2 months and will probably be thinking about it for at least another month before we start filming. That's really frustrating; it's like a kid waiting for Christmas." Julie said.

John smiled.

"The time has actually been good for me Julie. I've been working out a lot over the past two months and I can see and feel the difference. I'll look a lot better in the movie a month or two from now than I would have in a sex tape two months ago. My man boobs would have been jiggling just as much as your tits if we'd made a sex tape the night that we decided to do this." John said.

"I can really see the difference John; the past two months have been god for you physically, but they've been hell on me mentally." Julie said.

"I know that it is frustrating having to wait since we know what's going to happen, but what can we do?" John asked.

Julie shook her head.

"I don't know. I guess we can't do anything until Robert and Susan are done with the script." Julie said.

When they got back to town John dropped Julie off at her house before heading home. Since Kelly was gone for the day John went about getting some things done around the house. John was working on something in the garage with his shirt off in the middle of the afternoon when Eric pulled into the driveway. Eric got out of the car, walked up to John, smiled, and slapped him on the shoulder.

"So how's our leading man doing? How was surfing with Julie this morning?" Eric asked.

John smiled.

"I'm doing really well Eric. Surfing went pretty good; we both fell a lot for the first half hour or so, but once we got our legs under us we both did really well. How did your day go?" John asked.

Eric laughed.

"I spent the day filming a conversation between an incredibly boring man and an elected official that didn't know which side of her mouth to talk out of. I'm glad to hear that your surfing went well. I know Julie was worried about having to do that for the movie. You're looking really good these days John...how much weight have you lost?" Eric asked.

John looked down at his body and patted his abs.

"Believe it or not I've lost around 20 pounds so far. I started at 225lbs and I was down to 205 this morning." John said.

Eric smiled and nodded.

"I'd believe it; it really shows. You weren't exactly big to begin with, but your beer belly is pretty much gone. You're looking pretty cut right now; you're even starting to show some abs." Eric said.

John smiled.

"Yeah; I let myself go a little in college. I never really got too far out of shape, but I haven't looked this ripped since I was on the football team in high school. My beer gut is almost gone at this point." John said.

"How much more are you trying to lose?" Eric asked.

"Not too much more; I'm gonna try to get down to 195 or 200, but over all I'm pretty happy with where I'm at right now so I've actually switched my workout from trying to lose weight fast to trying to maintain what I'm at and tone things up a little bit; trade some fat for muscle...get my endurance up." John said.

Eric nodded.

"I don't blame you. We want you to look good on screen, but we also want you to be believable. We didn't need your beer gut, but we don't need a body builder either. I think you'll look great for the movie." Eric said.

"Thanks man. Have you heard any news on when the script will be ready?" John asked.

Eric shook his head.

"Not yet." Eric said.

John shook his head.

"What the hell's taking them so damn long? It's been almost two months since they started working on it. How hard can it be to write a damn porno movie?" John asked.

Eric shrugged.

"I don't know; I've never written one before. From what I've heard Robert and Susan have only gotten together to write 3 or 4 times over the past two months. It's kind of a busy time for both of them with tax season for Robert and the approaching end of the school year and all the exams that Susan has to get ready for." Eric said.

"Yeah, but from what they said they're also working on it on their own; not just when they're together. How many times does it take to put together a story where one guy and 4 women spend a weekend fucking at a beach house?" John asked.

Eric laughed and shook his head.

"It doesn't seem like it would take that long, but like I said I've never done it. The last I heard from Robert the basic story is done, but they want it all to flow together and make sense instead of jumping around so they have to keep tweaking things and rearranging scenes so that it plays as one movie instead of a random collection of scenes. I do know that part of the reason they're taking so long is your fault." Eric said.

"My fault?" John asked.

"You are the one that asked for more scenes in the movie aren't you? To give you more scenes they had to adjust the timeline so they had to move scenes around and fill in with things. There were also some scenes that they both really liked that didn't tie in very well with the original story so they've been revising the script to make them fit. They also had some more really hot ideas recently that they wanted to work into the script." Eric said.

John shook his head.

"Well I hope they hurry up and finish the damn thing. This waiting is killing me. It's not killing me as much as it is Julie though. We were talking in the car on the way back from the beach and she wishes that we'd just made a sex tape instead of trying to make a movie." John said.

Eric nodded.

"I hear you man. She's pretty frustrated; she's ready to make the movie right now. I'm not even in the film and I'm anxious to get started. I can only imagine how the stars are feeling about all this right now." Eric said.

John shook his head.

"I know that everyone else is anxious to get started, but it's different for me." John said.

"What do you mean? You can't wait to fuck my wife?" Eric asked.

John shook his head. Eric looked at John.

"Is something going on buddy?" Eric asked.

John shook his head and shrugged.

"Listen, when we decided that we were going to do this we never really put one person in charge of running this little project to coordinate things and make decisions, but you're the director and all so I'd say that makes you the one person who is most in charge of making this film. Would you agree with that?" John asked.

Eric shrugged.

"I suppose so. I'm not in charge of the writing process, but I'll be in charge of the actual filming of the movie and I'll be the one cutting it together when we're done. I guess that would mean I'm in charge of a significant portion of the project." Eric said.

"Then with that authority maybe you can answer the question I thought of the other day and maybe you can't, but I have to ask someone." John said.

"I'll try to answer any question you've got John. What's the question?" Eric asked.

"What are we supposed to do about...rehearsals?" John asked.

Eric was confused; he shook his head.

"What do you mean? We already worked all of that out John. Once Susan and Robert finish the script you'll all have a month or so to memorize your lines and rehearse together then we'll go through a final dress rehearsal right before we shoot." Eric said.

John nodded.

"Yeah...I know that we'll be practicing our lines before we start filming Eric, but what about the other stuff?" John asked.

"What do you mean? What other stuff?" Eric asked.

John shrugged.

"The sex stuff; I'm supposed to have sex with all 4 girls in this movie, but the only person in this thing that I've ever been with sexually before is Kelly." John said.

"So?" Eric asked.

"So...Lisa is going to be playing my wife in the film, but I've never had sex with her before. I don't know what order we're going to be shooting the sex scenes in, but the last I heard she and I are supposed to have a couple of scenes together; in one of them we're supposed to look like we're making love, not just having sex. We're supposed to look like a married couple. We aren't real porn stars so I doubt that we'll be able to act our way through the sex. I'm afraid that if the first that time Lisa and I are together for real is when we get to that first scene it will be awkward as hell and we'll either have to re-shoot it or this whole film is going to turn out terrible." John said.

"The premise of the movie is people having sex with people that they haven't been with before." Eric said.

John nodded.

"I know that a key part of the story is for people to be with someone they haven't been with before, but that's not the case for everyone in the movie. It won't do any of us any good if Lisa and I are supposed to be married, but look nervous on camera when we're together or if Kelly, Amy and Julie all start giggling like idiots when they start playing with each other's nipples because they've never been with a woman before." John said.

Eric nodded.

"I suppose that's true. We'll all have to take time off of work to shoot the movie, but depending on how much time everyone can get off we probably won't have much more than 7 or 8 days to shoot everything. We're going to have to reshoot a few scenes; that's just the way things happen when you're making a movie. If we have to reshoot multiple sex scenes it will make things really tight." Eric said.

"It seems like everyone is taking making this film really serious. It seems like we all want it to turn out great; as good or better than anything we've ever seen. I'm sure that Robert and Susan will write a great script, but the script can be great, we can all remember our lines and act them out perfectly, you guys can get the perfect shots with the perfect light and sound the whole time, but if we make a porno where everyone is uncomfortable and awkward having sex with each other our film will turn out as bad as or worse than the one that we were watching the night we decided to do this." John said.

Eric looked at John for a moment...then smiled.

"I see what you're doing; you're trying to get in a little extra time with Julie and the others aren't you?" Eric asked.

Rather than smile John shook his head.

"Eric, I'm being serious here. I think that this is something that needs to be addressed before we get to the point where we're going to start shooting. If we don't come up with a way to deal with this I think that it could really screw up the film. We've all got vacation time, but we can't take 4 months off of work to shoot this so we won't have time to do a re-shoot of every sex scene until we get them right." John said.

Eric nodded and shrugged.

"Yeah...I guess none of us had thought about that yet, but you're right; we do need to deal with this if we want our film to be better than the one that inspired us to make it. I honestly wouldn't have a problem with you working with Julie before the movie, but I can't speak for everyone else. We're all having a barbecue at Mark and Susan's tomorrow...we'll discuss it as a group then. We'll figure it out." Eric said.

"Okay." John said.

Eric smiled.

"Now that we've taken care of the serious stuff; I've gotta know something man to man, are you getting excited about this? When we start shooting, and probably earlier depending on what the others say tomorrow, you're going to be having sex with Lisa, Amy, and Julie and Kelly, Tom, Robert, and I aren't going to be mad at any of you for it." Eric said.

John smiled and shook his head.

"Well I have to admit that I am pretty excited about this; how could I not be excited about having sex with so many incredibly beautiful women with everyone else's permission, but I'm also under a lot of pressure." John said.

Eric was confused.

"What kind of pressure?" Eric asked.

John shrugged.

"Well...I'm going to be having sex with the wives of 3 of my best friends; women that I've known for several years and consider friends. Even with your consent to have sex with Julie it won't be like I'm borrowing your lawnmower or something; I'll be having sex with your wife, and on top of that you'll be a few feet away from us filming the whole thing. I've got a feeling that won't be easy for me." John said.

Eric laughed and shook his head.

"No, I don't suppose it would be." Eric said.

"It's not just that though." John said.

"What else is bothering you about it?" Eric asked.

"I've never been self-conscious about my body before; ever since I said I'd be in the movie I am though. I mean I'm going to be on screen naked with 4 absolutely beautiful women with perfect bodies...3 of those women aren't my wife. How the hell am I supposed to measure up to any of them physically? I'm not so vain that I feel like I have to be the best looking person in the film, but I don't want to stand out as being unfit to be on screen with them. We've all seen those dog ass ugly guys in porn who are only there because they've got a big cock; I don't want to be that guy. I don't know what the plans are when the movie is done, but if someone outside of the 10 of us sees the movie I want them to say that I belonged in the movie with the girls." John said.

Eric laughed and shook his head again.

"John my friend, will you listen to yourself; you sound like a damn woman. You're a great looking guy...you were never in bad shape, and since this all started you've been working out. You said you've lost what 20 pounds?" Eric asked.

John nodded.

"Yeah, I've been working my ass off almost every day before going to work." John said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,973 Followers