Home Made Porno Ch. 13

Story Info
5 couples make a porno... discussing issues & bikini shopping.
9.5k words
4.44
28.9k
9
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

Note: This is the 13th installment in a long story about 5 couples that decide to make an adult film together and then have to deal with all of the issues that the project creates. There will be an accompanying story called "The Beach House" that is supposed to be the movie that these 5 couples create.

The different sections of this story won't make much sense on their own. It is recommended that the story be read in its entirety. It was decided to post it in pieces rather than as one massive work to make it easier to read.

The 13th installment sees the 5 couples discuss their issues with the movie, the reaction to the completion of the script, the girls go bikini shopping, and the guys get a little show.

Enjoy.

*****

Saturday at a little before noon everyone got together in John and Kelly's backyard for a barbecue. It was their monthly get together, they'd decided to spend it just hanging out and having fun rather than going out somewhere and doing something. They made a point of not talking about the movie while they were sitting around enjoying their burgers and cookout fixings while enjoying beer, wine, and other alcohol.

The tension in the air was palpable all afternoon; they all wanted to talk about the movie, but they'd agreed not to so they talked about other things. None of them wanted to be the first one to bring it up. When everyone had finished eating and the wives were at least 2 drinks in and the guys were all 4 or more drinks in John stood up.

"Okay guys, we've all ignored the elephant in the room for a couple hours so it's time to talk about the movie." John said.

"Is the script done yet?" Tom asked immediately.

Everyone looked over at Robert or Susan. John shook his head.

"We'll get to that soon enough, but there are some other things that we need to talk about first." John said.

"Like what?" Amy asked.

"We all know that we jumped into this thing without thinking it through. The night that we all agreed to do this we didn't take the time to consider all of the consequences of making a movie like this with our closest friends. For lack of a better term we were all thinking with our cocks that night. Since that night in February we've all had time to think about it and we've all made sacrifices; some a lot bigger than others. We've all had to deal with our feelings about what's happening. Some of us have had sex with people that we aren't married to. We've had to deal with that, our spouses have had to deal with that, and the spouses of the people that we've been with have had to deal with that. Through all of that we've all stayed pretty much silent. I haven't really heard anything from the husbands of the three women that I've been with about what they think. I haven't heard one thing from Mark since we heard about what Susan and Robert had done. We all have feelings about this; I think we need to vent them here so that we don't let them boil over and do even more damage. Who wants to go first?" John asked.

John looked around at his friends; nobody looked like they wanted to volunteer anything.

"I'll go first." Kelly said.

John looked at his wife; the others all looked at Kelly as well. Kelly stood up and John sat down.

"I agreed to be in the movie and gave John my consent for him to be in the movie. I know that over the past few weeks he's been with Lisa, Amy, and Julie and that both excites me and makes me jealous. Part of me is angry that John has been with them even though I gave him my permission to do it. I'm confused and conflicted; I feel like I should be mad at him, but I'm not. I feel like I shouldn't be turned on by the idea of him being with them, but even now I'm getting excited talking about it. I've also been with a few of the other girls. I've never done anything like that and it was really exciting, but it was also really strange because they're my friends and I'd never really thought of them like that before. I'm not going to try to stop the movie, but I sure wasn't prepared to deal with everything that's happened so far, and we haven't even started shooting yet." Kelly said.

Kelly sat down; Tom stood up.

"Not even Lisa knows about this, but I went to see a therapist about this a little while ago." Tom said.

The others were all surprised.

"You went to a therapist?" Lisa asked.

Tom nodded.

"I couldn't make sense of it. I'm a married man that is encouraging his wife to perform in a porno movie where she'll be having sex with one of my best male friends and 3 of our best female friends. I felt like I should be angry and dead set against you doing that, but instead I'm excited about it. The therapist helped me see that I felt like I should be angry because the society I was raised in said that a married couple should never have sex with someone else. The reality is that if both people consent to it, one or both of them can have sex with other people without hurting the marriage. Society might not agree with that, but it's not for them to tell us what's right for our marriage. That realization brought me a lot of peace; it's okay for me to be okay with this and excited by it. John, I know that you've been worried about how the other guys will react to you being with our wives; I can tell you without question that you've got nothing to worry about from me." Tom said.

Tom sat down.

"Why did you go to a therapist about this? Someone out there knows what we're doing now." Robert said.

"I couldn't exactly talk to you guys about it; you're involved the same way I am. I needed an outside opinion. With the doctor patient privilege she knows what we're doing, but she can't tell anyone." Tom said.

"Anybody else want to vent?" John asked.

Amy stood up.

"I had been feeling really conflicted until recently. I agreed to be in the movie without a second thought and I was really looking forward to it. Robert seemed to be very supportive of me being in the movie even though he chose to help write it instead of appearing in it with me. In the process of working on the script my husband got a little overly excited and found himself in the arms of another woman. I was far angrier about that than I let on. I realized that it was ridiculous for me to be mad at him when I was preparing to have sex with another man and 3 other women in the movie, but I was upset just the same. Recently I took part in a group writing session with Robert, Susan and Mark and I experienced the arousal that working on the script can create. We actually got so worked up that I borrowed Susan's husband while she borrowed mine." Amy said.

Most of the people at the party didn't know about Mark and Susan swapping with Robert and Amy; they were surprised.

"After that night I had a much better understanding of what my husband had done so my anger over it is gone. If we had taken the time to think things through before doing this we would have considered that Robert and Susan might find themselves in that position. I hadn't considered it so I'm as much to blame as anyone." Amy said.

Amy sat down.

"So you guys swapped?" Julie asked.

Susan nodded.

"Yes we did." Susan said.

Mark stood up.

"Following up on what Amy just said, I'm not in the movie...I'm going to be a cameraman when we start filming. I was a little hurt when I heard what Robert and Susan had done, but much like Amy I understand now." Mark said.

Mark sat down.

"Does anybody else want to vent?" John asked.

Nobody said anything.

"Nobody has any more problems with what's going on? Robert, I haven't heard from you. Eric, I haven't heard from you." John said.

Eric shook his head and stood up.

"John...I'm fine with you being with Julie. I'm actually more concerned about her being with the other women. What if she decides she likes women more than men?" Eric asked.

"That's not going to happen baby. It's fun and exciting, but I love you and I'm going to be with you for the rest of our lives." Julie said.

Eric sat down. Robert stood up.

"We're good John; I've worked really hard on the script and I wrote scenes for you and Amy to be together knowing full well that the hotter I made them the harder they would be to watch the first time. The second time though...they'll be hot. I can tough it out through the first time." Robert said.

Robert sat down.

"Okay. Does anybody else have anything they want to talk about?" John asked.

Nobody said anything.

"Then I think Eric has something that he wants to tell everyone." John said.

Eric stood up and everyone looked at him.

"I really hope that none of you have concrete plans for next weekend." Eric said.

"Why? We can't be shooting the movie already; we don't have a script yet." Lisa said.

"We don't have a script, but we will be filming some people having sex out at the beach house next weekend." Eric said.

"What are you talking about?" Mark asked.

"Before we can shoot the movie I have to teach you and Tom how to run the equipment that you're going to be running when we're filming the movie. I have to work out how we're going to light all of the different locations that we're going to be filming in. I have to work out the camera angles that we'll be shooting from. There's a lot of stuff behind the scenes that has to be worked out for us to be ready to shoot the movie, so the other day I asked John and Kelly if they'd be willing to let us use them as a practice run; they agreed." Eric said.

The others were all surprised.

"So we're going out to the beach house to film John and Kelly next weekend?" Mark asked.

Eric nodded.

"Yes." Eric said.

"Are we all going?" Amy asked.

John shrugged.

"We figured that everyone would end up out there. Eric, Tom, and Mark need to go since they'll be doing the filming; that means that Julie, Lisa, and Susan will be going as well. Kelly and I are obviously going. You and Robert may as well come too. We'll just make a weekend of it." John said.

"Does anybody have plans for next weekend?" Eric asked.

"The only thing that I was going to do was see about getting together with either John or the girls to work on our scenes." Lisa said.

"I was thinking about trying to get John to go surfing again. It sounds like we might be able to do that while we're out there." Julie said.

John nodded.

"We can do that. We won't be shooting the whole time." John said.

"When did you plan on heading out?" Tom asked.

"If we all leave here Friday night we'll have Saturday and most of Sunday to film what we need and then get back to town at a reasonable hour." Eric said.

"Okay so we'll figure on heading out Friday night and coming back early Sunday evening." Tom said.

Eric sat down. Susan and Robert looked at each other and stood up.

"Since we're talking about the movie; we've got some big news of our own to share. As of last night Robert and I have completed the script." Susan said.

Everyone started clapping and voicing their excitement.

"We're both pretty pleased with it, but there will probably need to be some revisions and a few minor tweaks here and there as we go along. We've got copies of the script for each of you." Susan said.

"Well let's have them." Julie said.

"I'll go get them out of the car." Robert said.

Robert rushed out to his car and retrieved the scripts that he had printed off and bound earlier that morning. He brought them into the backyard and went around handing everyone copies. He also handed them flash drives with the script stored on them.

"I realized as I was printing these this morning that this is the digital age so I'm giving you electronic copies so you can read them on your computers or tablets or whatever instead of the paper copy." Robert said.

"Robert and I are pretty pleased with it as it is now, but we want your input and feedback on it. We'd like to take two weeks to get your thoughts on it and do a little more work on it ourselves. If you have ideas or suggestions, either talk to us or type them up and email them to us." Susan said.

Everyone started flipping through their scripts.

"This seems pretty thick for a porno movie. Either there's way too much detail in here for a short simple film or this thing is going to be really long." Lisa said.

Robert shrugged.

"We decided a while ago that we had enough really hot ideas that the movie was going to end up as more of a mini-series than a simple hour and a half or two hour movie." Robert said.

"How long is it?" Julie asked.

"That will depend on how long each scene takes and then how Eric cuts it together. No matter what, it's going to be pretty long." Susan said.

"The story takes place over a four day weekend in the summer and it's going to be a very busy 4 days; like Susan said depending on how long each of the sex scenes takes the movie could easily be 6 or 8 hours long, perhaps even longer. I think we'll probably have between an hour and a half and two hours of movie for every day." Robert said.

Kelly looked at how thick the script was and shook her head.

"It must be a really busy 4 day weekend." Kelly said.

Susan smiled.

"We weren't going to have 5 people spend the weekend at a beach house and sit around watching TV." Susan said.

"I guess now that we have a script to read we all need to go through it and see what we think." Tom said.

Robert nodded.

"That's right. We want to hear from everyone, even if it's just a thumb's up. We especially want our 5 performers to go through it and let us know what they think." Robert said.

"We're going out to the beach house next Saturday, but if you could all get back to us with your thoughts and suggestions by the following Saturday Robert and I can finalize the script and then our performers can start learning their lines." Susan said.

"We agreed on a month for that right?" John asked.

"Four weeks at least...probably 5 given how long this is." Julie said.

"Five weeks would be better for me too. The crew and I will need to take what we learn next weekend and use it to get the beach house ready to have everything ready to shoot. I'm thinking that with a story covering 4 days it will probably take us at least a week to shoot everything if we don't need a lot of takes for each scene." Eric said.

"Okay. We've got 2 weeks to read and give feedback on the script and then another 5 weeks to learn our lines before we start shooting. It's early May now and we're talking 7 weeks from now before we could shoot anything. That puts us in mid to late June before we start shooting." Mark said.

"I suppose now is as good a time as any to start talking about the timeline for shooting this. The movie takes place over 4 days, but it will take a lot longer than that to shoot." Eric said.

"How much longer?" Robert asked.

"With a script this thick it's hard to say. I know that we originally talked about making a 3 or 4 day weekend of it ourselves, but there's no way we can do it with all of this. I think we'll all need to take a full week off; maybe more." Eric said.

"If we get up there on a Friday night or a Saturday we'll have that weekend, the whole next week, and the following weekend. That's 9 days. Do you not think that will be enough?" Lisa asked.

"The script covers 4 days...if we have to shoot every scene twice that's 8 days' worth of shooting. That just leaves us one day for overruns, does anyone think that will be enough time?" Eric asked.

"I could probably get a total of 8 days off, but I think that's all vacation time I have right now." Kelly said.

"Taking 8 days off would give us a total of 12 days with the weekends though; we can work with that. Can everyone else take 8 days?" Eric asked.

Everyone was pretty certain that they could get a total of 8 days off so they figured out what days they were going to need to take off.

"Okay, we'll have to decide what day we're going to go up and whether we want to head out the night before or if we want to leave early in the morning." Eric said.

"We could end up having some of us go out the night before and others come out in the morning; it's not like we'll be taking one car." Tom said.

"That's true. Oh...any 'undressed rehearsals' that you have left to do to be prepared for the love scenes needs to be done by the end of the 4th week so you can concentrate on your lines the last week. Between the Saturday when we get there and the Wednesday night when we leave we'll have roughly 12 total days of shooting time. We'll almost certainly need to do some re-shoots or second takes so we should save the last two or three days for that. That gives us nine or ten days to shoot a movie that takes place over 4 days so we need to be as prepared as possible when we get there." Eric said.

"How close are all of you to being ready for the sex scenes?" Tom asked.

"I won't speak for the others, but I think one more round of 'rehearsals' with everyone will have me ready for that part. Now that we have the script we'll have to get together to go through the scenes and figure out how we're going to do it though." Julie said.

Amy nodded.

"Yeah, I'm kind of the same way. We might have a few more 'undressed rehearsals' over the next few weeks to make sure we're ready to go, but mostly we need to talk about what we're going to do." Amy said.

"That's especially true for the threesome scenes; two people can kind of work their way through naturally, but when there's a third person you have to keep two people in mind in what you're doing so that nobody's just sitting around." Kelly said.

"Are you ready to go too John?" Mark asked.

John shrugged.

"I'm comfortable enough with them in private, and we'll see how I feel about having the cameras and other people watching after next weekend. I think one more 'rehearsal' with each of them will be good." John said.

"Things are really starting to come together. We've got a script, our 5 performers are getting ready, and next weekend we're going to do a practice run of actually filming. We're this close to being ready to make the movie." Tom said.

Everyone started reading the script and enjoying a few more drinks. It was clear that everyone was getting excited.

"Hey guys, do we want to watch the movie that Eric brought or do we just want to call it a day?" John asked.

"I think we should watch it; I know that we've got a lot on our minds, but we always watch a porno together when we get together like this." Amy said.

"I'll watch it as long as it's better than the one we were watching when this all started." Mark said.

"No problem there; this one is a professional movie." Eric said.

"Let's go watch it." Tom said.

Everyone got another drink and settled into John and Kelly's living room to start watching the movie. Eric didn't know that Susan and Robert had finished the script, but the movie he'd brought had a storyline of a woman visiting her college roommate and her husband; she fucks both of them without the other knowing and then they have a threesome.

Everyone watched the movie with great interest; they never saw the faces of the actors in the movie, they were picturing themselves, their friends, or their spouses in the roles of the three people on screen. By the time the movie ended all 5 couples were ready to fuck.

As soon as the movie was over everyone quickly gathered up their copies of the script and their other things, said their goodbyes, and headed for the door. John and Kelly were good hosts, saying goodbye to everyone and seeing them to the door.

After closing the door behind the last of their guests John turned and saw Kelly already pulling off her blouse; he smiled.

"With as excited as everybody was we should have just let them all fuck here." John said.

Kelly smiled and shook her head as she pushed her shorts down leaving her in her bra and panties.

"Even with everything that we've done to this point we're not all ready for that yet; some of us are, but not all of us. Maybe we'll do that the night that we watch the movie; or start watching the movie if it ends up being 8 hours long. I doubt we'll watch it in one sitting." Kelly said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers