Home Made Porno Ch. 14

Story Info
5 couples make a porno... John and Kelly get filmed.
35.2k words
4.45
35k
25
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

Note: This is the 14th installment in a long story about 5 couples that decide to make an adult film together and then have to deal with all of the issues that the project creates. There will be an accompanying story called "The Beach House" that is supposed to be the movie that these 5 couples create.

The different sections of this story won't make much sense on their own. It is recommended that the story be read in its entirety. It was decided to post it in pieces rather than as one massive work to make it easier to read. This chapter is longer than most others because I didn't want to break it up.

The 14th installment sees everyone out at the beach house to film John and Kelly as a test run for the movie, the 5 wives spend some time naked in the hot tub, and Kelly makes a surprise request for one of the scenes.

Enjoy.

*****

The week between the monthly get together and the weekend at the beach house passed slowly for Tom, Lisa, Mark, Susan, Robert, Amy, Eric, Julie, John, and Kelly. The 8 people that hadn't worked on the script filled a lot of their free time reading it and making notes for things that they liked and didn't like to give to Robert and Susan.

In addition to reading the script they all had other things on their minds. The coming weekend would see the first filming. They weren't shooting scenes for the movie, but all 10 of them would be there and 8 of them would be watching John and Kelly having sex; that was a big step for them as a group.

They were all excited about the weekend; Kelly was nervous in addition to being excited, but John kept reassuring her that it would be fine. Eric spent the week gathering together and testing all of the film making equipment that he'd accumulated. The amateur video that they'd been watching the night that they decided to make their own porno had been shot with a camcorder. The lighting was terrible, the sound was terrible, and the picture quality was mediocre at best.

Eric had no talent for writing so he'd left creating the script to Robert and Susan. He wouldn't have minded being in the movie and getting to have sex with Kelly, Lisa, Amy, and his own wife Julie, but he felt that his best contribution to the movie would be behind the camera; using his experience and professional quality equipment to film and edit the movie.

It had actually been John's idea for Eric to film him and Kelly together as a 'test run' for the movie because John wanted a sex tape of him and Kelly together, but the more he thought about it the more Eric realized how useful it would be to get out to the beach house and work with the others to get the lighting, angles, and overall coordination right for the movie. When they started work on the movie Eric would be both the director and the lead camera operator so he had to work out how to do both jobs at once. He also had to get the rest of the crew up to speed on how to run the equipment.

As a film maker Eric's schedule was flexible. With big plans for the weekend he took all day Friday off to get all of the equipment that he had been testing throughout the week together and ready to be hauled out to the beach house. Between the lights, cameras, sound gear, and other odds and ends there was no way that it would all fit in his car so he'd arranged for everyone to meet at his house so they could spread out the gear between several cars.

They could have carpooled, but each couple decided to take their own car so that they could have the ability to leave at any time and have some privacy on the ride back after the weekend.

The others cut out of their jobs as soon as they could Friday afternoon and rushed home to get their stuff and then headed over to Eric and Julie's to meet up with everyone else. They loaded up all of Eric's equipment and the 5 cars headed for the beach house in a caravan. Traffic was pretty heavy since it was Friday night so despite leaving as early as they could they still got out there after dark. It was Tom and Lisa's beach house so they led everyone inside.

"Okay guys, there is one bedroom down here and there are 5 upstairs; one of the rooms upstairs is kind of small though. It's our house so Lisa and I are in the master...you guys can fight over the rest." Tom said.

"You're taking the master when we're planning to film John and Kelly there?" Mark asked.

Lisa smiled.

"We'll get our things out of the way for them." Lisa said.

"We'll take the downstairs room." John said.

They all took their bags to a bedroom and then they went back out to the cars and hauled all of the equipment inside.

"For future reference we can't leave after work on a Friday night and get out here with the expectation of doing anything too productive." Eric said.

"I don't know Eric; I'm not tired at all. We could start shooting tonight." John said.

Eric shook his head.

"Keep your pants on John...I mean that. We're nowhere near ready to shoot anything right now. We don't have any lights set up, and I haven't shown the others how to work the equipment. If you and Kelly want us to watch you have sex tonight I'm game, but we're not ready to shoot anything." Eric said.

Kelly shook her head.

"We won't be doing anything with you guys around without the cameras; that was the point of this." Kelly said.

"If we aren't going to film anything tonight, what are we going to do?" Tom asked.

"We've got time to do some camera training and set up some lights so we'll be ready to go tomorrow. Let's get started on that." Eric said.

It turned out that Eric had 3 high quality hand held cameras so he taught Mark and Robert how to run two of them since he would be running the 3rd himself.

"There are a few important things for you guys to remember when running these cameras. First, these are hand held cameras so any movement you make...they make. If you're shaking while holding the camera the scene that you're shooting is shaking as well; there's some correction for that, but not as much as you'd thing. They can get a little heavy after a while so hopefully we won't have any continuous shots of more than half an hour or so." Eric said.

John smiled.

"No promises there. When I get into it I like to take my time." John said.

Kelly smiled and most of the others laughed.

"Secondly, we need to be conscious of where we are while shooting. That actually goes for all of us. We need to try to keep the cameras hidden. I could have a very nice wide shot ruined if one of you is going in for a close shot and you're in my lens. The idea is to record them as if nobody else is here. We'll have to coordinate that somehow. Third, I'm probably going to be adjusting the lights while we're shooting so you guys will need to be prepared to keep rolling if I lower my camera." Eric said.

"I think I can handle that." Mark said.

"Me too." Robert said.

Eric taught Tom how to run the sound equipment.

"There are two important things for you to remember Tom. First, keep the boom out of the shot. The microphone is really good so you don't have to be right down by them to pick up the sounds of what they're doing. Second, keep the shadow of the boom out of the shot. You might have to move completely to the other side of a shot or you might have to stand on a ladder or something, but we don't want any sign of the equipment in the shot." Eric said.

"Okay; you'll have to let me know if it's too low." Tom said.

"If I motion up with my thumb it means it's too low." Eric said.

"Right; I'll watch for that." Tom said.

"Since the rest of you are going to be in the room you guys need to know this too; when we're rolling sound we need to be quiet. The microphone will pick up cars going by out front so if you're standing 20 feet away and whispering it's hearing you as if you're right next to it. We can edit that out, but it's easier not to have it in the first place." Eric said.

The others all paid close attention as Eric instructed the guys in how to run the equipment so that if need be they could step in and help. By the time they had everyone ready to use the equipment and had set up some lights it was nearly midnight so they all agreed that they'd start filming in the morning.

As excited as he was about starting filming of his own personal sex tape with Kelly, John resisted the urge to fuck her that night; he was saving everything he had for when they were on camera.

At breakfast on Saturday morning John and Kelly both ate light while everyone else enjoyed a hearty breakfast.

"So where are we going to shoot first John?" Mark asked.

John shrugged.

"I don't know; we've got a lot of options. I figured that we'd just shoot wherever Eric was ready to go." John said.

"What about it Eric? Where are they gonna be first?" Amy asked.

Eric took a drink of orange juice and put the glass down.

"Let's shoot the master bedroom first. It should be a pretty simple place to start. There's plenty of room for us to move around to find the shots that we want, there's lots of natural light, and we'll have several scenes to shoot in there for the movie so we need to be ready for it." Eric said.

"The master bedroom it is. What do you think for wardrobe Kelly; the nice clothes?" John asked.

Kelly shook her head.

"I don't think we should wear those just yet. It's the first shot so there will be problems with it as they get the lighting and angles right. We want the scene with the nice clothes to be really well done. We should wait until they've got the hang of it for that." Kelly said.

"Good point. Okay, then we'll do this one with you in your scrubs and me in a towel like I just got out of the shower." John said.

"Sounds good to me." Kelly said.

"You're having her wear scrubs for this?" Mark asked.

"That doesn't sound very sexy." Julie said.

John smiled.

"Wait until you see the way she fills them out without a bra on." John said.

When they'd finished breakfast they quickly cleaned up the kitchen and everyone but John and Kelly headed to the master bedroom. Eric and the guys started setting up lights and prepping the cameras. John and Kelly went to the downstairs bedroom that they were staying in. Kelly changed into her scrubs with no bra and panties and John stripped to a pair of shorts that he would take off when he got up to the master bathroom.

"Do I need shoes?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah...we'll play it like you're getting ready to go to work and I decide you can't go." John said.

"I'm a nurse John...there's no way that I wouldn't go to work." Kelly said.

"So then you were going to go volunteer somewhere instead...help with a blood drive or something." John said.

"Okay, that will work." Kelly said.

They headed upstairs. When they entered the master bedroom John could see Kelly start to tremble; he put his arm around her and moved in close to her ear.

"It's okay baby, these are our closest friends. They all saw you naked the other day. Let's make them all jealous by showing them how much we enjoy each other." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"I can't believe we're doing this." Kelly said.

"Just think how hot it will be to watch it later." John said.

"Are you guys ready?" Eric asked.

"We're as ready as we're gonna get." Kelly said.

"Okay, we're here to film you so tell us what's going on." Eric said.

"This part is John's fantasy so he can explain it." Kelly said.

"I'm gonna come out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist and see Kelly sitting on the end of the bed to put her shoes on like she's heading to work, but I'm not going to let her leave." John said.

"What exactly do you expect me to do?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"Just do whatever comes natural...as long as it doesn't include leaving the room." John said.

"Okay." Kelly said.

"Okay. Remember that everyone else should stay behind the cameras. We want to give the impression that John and Kelly are the only two people in the room. They aren't fucking in front of their friends; they're fucking in private. Be careful that you don't cast a shadow into the scene and try not to make much noise; we can edit it out, but it's a lot easier when there's nothing to take out. Is everybody ready?" Eric asked.

Mark and Robert held up their cameras. Tom held the sound boom. Lisa, Susan, Julie, and Amy all stood behind the cameras.

"Okay, just so you know I'll be adjusting the lights as we go to get them right for this room with what we're shooting. With three cameras we'll try to cover as many angles as we can without having a camera show up in a shot. We need to be really careful about that guys. We might ask you two to adjust your position to give us a better view of something and we might come in close for a close up, but other than that we'll leave you two to it." Eric said.

"Okay, let's do this. I'm gonna wet down in the shower really quick and we can get started." John said.

John went into the bathroom and took a two minute shower so that he would be wet when he came out of the bathroom. Eric, Mark, Robert, and Tom all positioned themselves for the start. Kelly sat on the end of the bed with her shoes beside her on the bed.

"Okay we're rolling." Eric said.

John opened the bathroom door and walked into the room with a towel around his waist, his long hair was wet. Kelly looked over at John and smiled as she went to start putting on her shoes.

"Hey baby, where are you going?" John asked.

"I was gonna go volunteer down at the clinic; they're doing a blood drive." Kelly said.

"Do you really have to go?" John asked.

"No, I was just gonna help out. They can always use an extra pair of hands at something like that. Do you have something else in mind?" Kelly asked.

"I was thinking that you might be able to help me with this." John said.

John dropped the towel from around his waist. His cock was half hard and getting harder. Kelly smiled.

"I see someone enjoyed their shower." Kelly said.

John shook his head.

"It's got nothing to do with the shower baby; you know how much I love seeing you in those scrubs." John said.

Kelly looked down at herself and then back up at John.

"Why do you find these sexy? You always say they excite you, but they're pretty much the least sexy thing a woman could wear." Kelly said.

John smiled and pulled Kelly to her feet.

"And you look fucking fantastic in them; that's just how sexy you are baby. You're wearing something that's tough to look good in and you're sexy as hell." John said.

John pulled Kelly to him and kissed her. He started running his hands all over her body as he kissed her. He pulled away from her with a surprised look on his face.

"Is someone being a little naughty?" John asked.

Mark zoomed in on Kelly's face as she smiled.

"What do you mean?" Kelly asked playfully.

"I don't feel a panty line anywhere on your ass and I know for sure you're not wearing a bra. Were you going to go down to the clinic like this?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"I was thinking about it. It helps the guys give blood faster if their hearts are beating a little fast." Kelly said.

John laughed and smiled.

"God. You're such a tease." John said.

John went back to kissing Kelly. Robert zoomed in on Kelly's hands as she started squeezing and slowly stroking John's cock. Eric had a wide shot of them as John's hands made their way under the bottom of Kelly's top. John pushed it up over Kelly's breasts and she went to pull it the rest of the way off, but John stopped her.

"No baby...leave it on. It looks so sexy like this." John said.

John moved down to kiss and caress Kelly's breasts and nipples. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back. She arched her back to thrust her chest up into John's face. The three men holding cameras all got different angles of John lavishing attention to Kelly's breasts. The four women standing behind the cameras stared enviously and a few even touched their own breasts as they watched John and Kelly.

After enjoying her breasts for several minutes John's hands moved down Kelly's firm and smooth body and slipped down the front of her pants. Kelly moaned as John started rubbing her pussy inside the purple scrubs. John's free hand pushed the scrub pants half way down Kelly's thighs exposing her hairy pussy. Eric, Mark, and Robert moved around to get better shots from in front, behind, and beside John and Kelly as John inserted his middle finger into Kelly's pussy and started fingering her as they kissed.

Kelly moaned into John's mouth as he kissed her. John pulled his finger out of Kelly's pussy, brought it up to his mouth, sucked her juices off of his finger, pushed Kelly's pants down past her knees, and pushed her gently back onto the edge of the bed.

John dropped to his knees. Kelly's ankles were held together by the pants which she was still wearing so John pulled her knees wide apart and dove into his wife's hairy pussy with his tongue.

"Oh god...that feels so good." Kelly said.

"You like that baby?" John asked.

"Yeah...lick my pussy baby...make me cum." Kelly said.

Kelly got nervous for a moment when she opened her eyes and saw Mark standing beside the bed shooting down her body towards where John was licking her pussy. She closed her eyes again and moaned as John slid his finger back into her pussy as he licked and sucked her clit.

"Oh god...so good." Kelly said.

Eric wasn't happy with the lighting on Kelly's body so he moved around to adjust some lights as Robert and Mark moved around to get the best shots of John going down on Kelly. Tom was doing his best to keep the sound boom close enough to get all of the sounds without having it appear on camera.

Amy, Julie, Lisa, and Susan had nothing to distract them from what was happening so they were all staring at John and Kelly with wanton lust in their eyes. They watched Kelly with her pale purple scrubs pushed up around her chest and pulled down around her ankles as her husband fingered and licked her pussy.

"Oh god...oh god...I'm cumming...I'm cumming. Oh god." Kelly said.

John sucked on Kelly's clit and fingered her pussy as her entire body convulsed in orgasm. Mark, Eric, and Robert were all focused on recording every detail of Kelly's orgasm.

"Damn baby; that was hot." John said.

Kelly lay limp on the bed smiling down at her husband.

"I love you so much." Kelly said.

"I know you do baby; I love you too." John said.

John moved back a bit and reached for Kelly's ankles; she thought he was going to take her pants off, but instead he ducked his head under and between her legs. Kelly's legs were wrapped around John's body with her ankles tied together by her pants. John moved up so that his 8" hard cock was laying on Kelly's lower tummy; his balls were against her pussy.

"Are you ready to get fucked baby?" John asked.

John rocked his hips and started stroking the underside of his cock against Kelly's tummy. Kelly reached down and stroked her fingers over John's cock.

"Don't tease me like this baby; put it in." Kelly said.

John moved back slightly and Eric, Mark, and Robert all moved to take in the view of John pushing his cock into Kelly's pussy. Kelly arched her back as her body accepted John's cock. John leaned down and started kissing all over Kelly's breasts as he started slowly fucking her.

"Oh baby that feels so good." Kelly said.

Kelly ran her hands through John's hair. Realizing that he wasn't giving the cameras much of a view John pulled away from Kelly's breasts and moved up enough that the cameras could see his cock hammering away at her pussy.

Kelly built quickly towards a second orgasm.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby?" John asked.

"Yes...I'm gonna cum all over your cock." Kelly said.

Kelly's breathing quickened and her moans became a high pitched whimper until she let out a primal scream of ecstasy as she climaxed. John smiled as he continued fucking his wife.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers