Home Movie Ch 4.

Story Info
The threesome takes their camera to the office.
1.5k words
4.08
35.3k
3
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers

We had accumulated over seven hours of video footage during the many weeks that we experimented. Sex without the threesome experience became boring and the camera became a kind of sex toy and we even regarded it as a fourth partner, the voyeur.

The three of us became more and more adventurous, doing actual role-play situations like real actors. I wrote up the scenarios and we acted them out exactly as they were meant to be. Even Jody became an expert at using the camera, calling the shots and directing Jason and I in doing things.

One night she had this idea. We bought in lots of squirty cream and chocolate. We laid down a blanket and she told me Jason and I to get naked and just cover our bodies with the stuff as she followed us through it, rubbing the melted chocolate into our skin and then mixing in the cream. Once we had covered ourselves from head to toe we fucked. We had never done anything like it before and it felt different and quite pleasant.

Afterwards I demanded that she put down the camera and then pulled her towards us as we stripped her and sloshed her with the remaining cream and chocolate. Jason concentrated on her breasts as I opened her up to let the chocolate ooze in between her pussy lips, smoothing and spreading it with cream. The taste of warm wet pussy and the sticky mixture was totally amazing. And then Jason followed by recording us in the shower using the tripod so that he could get in on the act, fingering us both into a frenzied orgasmic climax.

At breakfast one morning, whilst reading the newspaper, I looked over my spectacles at Jason. "That's it!" he called out, pointing at me with his finger. "A new location." "Excuse me?" "You and me. The boss and the secretary thing. We can record it in an office. We can use the office at the leisure centre like you said." "That was only a suggestion. It might be difficult." I explained. "I don't care. You have to try to get us in somehow."

An element of risk had now entered our plots. Using an actual location that was almost public was stretching things to the limits. Planning it was not as difficult as I thought.

I hired the meeting room at the centre for an assumed private meeting at a certain time in the day. I arrived first to take the room with a briefcase loaded with table furnishings and a laptop. Then Jody followed with the video camera later. And it was then we discovered that the door did not lock, so anyone could walk in whilst we were recording our scene. But we soon got around that problem by putting a sign on the door saying; do not disturb under any circumstances.

The scene was set as Jason arrived. He sat behind the desk pretending to work and talk on the cell phone. Then I came into scene as the bespectacled sexy secretary as Jody recorded. Jason looked at me and winked, still speaking on the phone and I started to massage his shoulders dutifully. He swivelled on the chair allowing me to sit on his lap where he then began to run his hand up my thighs. Jody zoomed in close, focusing on his hand hitching up my skirt and his fingers rubbing against my already damp panties. We were still aware that someone could burst in at anytime ignoring the sign on the door. The thought of it made me feel even hornier and I was already starting to feel the rush before we even got started.

As his fingers slipped underneath the cotton of my panties, playing within the wet folds of my pussy I unbuttoned my blouse then lifted one cup of my bra so that he could use his tongue on my nipple. I was so excited I began to make a lot of noise and Jody waved at me to tone things down, which was totally impossible as Jason had his finger on my clit, rubbing it like mad as he sucked on my nipple sending me into a state of wild ecstasy. "Ok, enough! Suck his cock!" Jody commanded. With no hesitation I slipped between his legs and started to unfasten his trousers when a knock on the door made us all jump. "Don't come in!"

A voice outside asked us if everything was okay. Jody called back with a very firm "yes" and we waited for a moment until they left. "Damn!" Jason called out. "I've lost it." "What have you lost?" I asked him. "My fucking hard-on." "It's ok, it'll come back."

We resumed our scene and I unfastened his trousers once again. He really had lost it and I had to rub him back up with my hand, which Jody thought was a good effect. Once he was hard I began to suck and lick him until he began to ooze with pre-cum, sweet and yet so salty on my tongue, playing to the camera as she zoomed in on my bespectacled face. "Loose the specs Louise!" Jody requested. "No! I like it." Jason replied. So the blowjob with specs remained until I took him to his limit and had to stop for a while. It was difficult to see things as I only used the spectacles for reading and writing purposes.

Next, Jody had to get into a position to record the next piece of the action. Jason cleared the table of its furnishings and forced me onto it. Lying under his dominance he pulled away my panties and spread my legs apart. Jody zoomed in on his cock sliding into me, forcing my lips apart and then the action of him fucking me really deep and hard, using his thumb on my clit. After a few thrusts I started to reach my peak, gripping my breasts and screaming out full pitch. Only this time we did not care how much noise was being made. This was the high point of the whole thing as Jason slid out and using his hand, covered me with his hot sticky spunk, wave after wave. I was covered in it by the time he had finished cumming. My navel was completely lacquered as I ran my fingers through it whilst I was calming down. "That is a lot of jizz." Jody said, zooming in close to my cum soaked fingers. "How did you make so much this time?" "I stored it all up just for tonight." he replied, grinning proudly about his magnificent efforts. "Why not help clean it up?" I asked her. Without hesitation, she put down the camera and started to lick at my navel, consuming as much of the tacky spunk as she could while I sucked it from my fingers. "Don't stop! Lick my pussy. Please!"

Jody did exactly what I wanted her to do. I was ready to cum again and again. And she certainly made a meal of my pulsating clit, sucking on it gently yet so vigorously making me peak once more while Jason picked up the camera to record the extra performance.

"Hold on!" Jody grabbed the camera. "I need another angle." "On what?" Jason asked. "The part where you fuck her. I need a different position." I leaned up on my arms. "What now?"

She gave us time to re-set the scene and to allow Jason to fully recover so that he could get a really hard stiffy, which didn't seem to be working. Jody looked at me and asked; "May I?" I knew what she was thinking.

With one push of her hand, Jason sat back into his chair and she opened up his trousers, taking his semi hard cock in her hand. He did not resist the attention she gave him and he allowed her to suck him until he was fully erect. Then it was all systems go for the alternative position she wanted.

Jason pushed me forwards over the table, reaching up my skirt; he pulled on my panties until they were half way down my thighs. Jody followed his finger probing the entrance to my anus as he held my buttocks apart. His finger slowly moved on and he inserted it into me before parting my sticky wet lips to take a close up shot of my wide-open vagina. He then took his hard cock and rubbed it up against my lips before slowly thrusting it in. "Much more graphic." She said. "I think this one is the best." I on the other hand just relaxed, and enjoyed the feelings, gripping the edge of tabletop as he fucked the life out of me once more. This time it was slower and I could ride my orgasm much longer than the first time before he trickled his cum over my buttocks. "That would have been good if you had cum more." Jody said. "I'm not fucking superman!" Jason replied, still riding through his orgasm.

We edited the tape later and decided to add appropriate music over our various commentaries, leaving the moans and groans fully audible for effect. The thing was, we were getting really better and better at making these movies, they were good enough to submit as professional material. But they were not for public viewing under any circumstances.

The End (for now).

Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers