Home Not Alone

Story Info
Carrie and Ben share their spouses and each other.
2.6k words
4.3
64.2k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers

My wife, Jan, had only been gone about 10 minutes or so when a gentle tap on my front door got my attention. Jan was on her way over to spend the night with Carrie's husband, Jason. I opened the door, and Carrie swept into the room and into my arms. I immediately pushed the door closed behind her, and then bent down to give her a welcoming kiss. As always, she looked fantastic, her blonde hair framing her pretty face, and a wanton look in her eyes. She was wearing a trench coat that came down to about mid thigh, and was belted tantalizingly around her waist, accentuating her incredible figure.

The four of us had been sharing our sex lives for the past couple of years, mostly while traveling away from home, and mostly as a foursome. But every now and again, we would just swap spouses for a night of sex and passion.

"You look fantastic," I offered. She smiled even more, and then went up on her tiptoes to kiss me again, slipping her tongue between my lips while I pulled her tight up against me. I didn't have anything planned, specifically, for our evening and night together, but I knew whatever we did would be incredible. I also knew that Jan and Jason would be having a wild time of their own as she would be doing her best to accommodate all 11" of his incredible cock.

I put my arm around Carrie's shoulders, and guided her toward the sofa in the living room. "Can I hang up your coat for you?"

"Sure." Carrie turned her back toward me, untied the belt around her waist, and unbuttoned the coat. She shrugged it off her shoulders while I helped her get it off. She was completely naked under the coat, wearing only black stiletto heels. She turned around and smiled broadly at me. As many times as I had seen Carrie naked, and as many times as we had indulged our sexual fantasies and desires together, the sight of her naked never failed to fill be with awe, not to mention make by cock throb.

"I love your outfit!"

"Thanks! I wore it just for you."

I hung up her coat, and then joined her on the sofa. We had soft music playing in the background, and the lights were turned down to a romantic level. Carrie turned around on the sofa, sitting so that I could hold her in my arms while looking directly at her face, her incredible breasts and shaved cunt right where I could see them. There was something very erotic about having this lovely, naked, sexual woman in my arms while I was still fully dressed. I pulled her closer to me, and leaned forward to kiss her once again. Our mouths opened, and our tongues probed each other's mouths enthusiastically. Although I was not yet hard, I could feel the early signs that blood was starting to course its way to my cock.

We got up to dance, and I enjoyed every second of having Carrie in my arms, her breasts against my chest, my hands sliding gently over her ass. When the next song came on, Carrie turned around facing away from me, her back up against my body. I kissed her neck and shoulders while my hands caressed her breasts. My fingers worked their magic on her nipples, and they soon hardened and jumped out from the dark areoles that surrounded them. Carrie moaned, just a little bit, and began to grind her scrumptious ass against my rapidly hardening cock.

Feeling how hard I was getting, she once again spun around in my arms, thrusting her cunt forward to rub against me, her moaning intensifying with the stimulation. I guided her back toward the sofa, sat her down, spread her legs, and knelt down between her thighs. Carrie's cunt was already getting wet, and I would do my best to make sure she got even wetter! I began licking her cunt lips, slowly, gently, and teasingly, and she began to gasp just a little bit as I neared, but did not touch, her clit.

Not being able to stand in any longer, and desperately wanting to cum, she finally grabbed my head pulled it hard into her cunt, and said, "Eat me, Ben. Please! Make me cum in your mouth."

My tongue got to work, penetrating her cunt, and then licking up the full length, finding and strumming her now throbbing clit. She shuddered each time I licked her, and began lifting her hips to press her cunt harder into my mouth. I picked up speed with my tongue, flicking it back and forth against her clit as quickly as I could. I could feel, and hear, her orgasm approaching, and she began thrashing her head back and forth as the first of several orgasms wracked her luscious body. Her nipples became even harder, if that was even possible, and I reached up to twist and pull on them as she went over the top again, nearly screaming with the intensity of the orgasm.

I squeezed her breasts tightly with my hands, and continued to use my mouth and tongue to work her cunt as thoroughly as I could. She really peaked this time, and came so hard that her juices were running out of my mouth and down the insides of her thighs.

Carrie took a couple of deep breaths just to get her pulsating body under control, and then stood up next to me, unbuttoning my shirt, and getting my pants off me as rapidly as she could, freeing my now burning cock from its uncomfortable confinement. She dropped to her knees, and thrust forward with her head, taking all nine inches of my cock into her throat on the first move. She held it there tightly, her lips against the base of my cock, her tongue beginning its dance with my rigid rod.

She soon settled into a smooth rhythm with her mouth moving up and down the full length of my cock, eliciting exquisite sensations. She began to pick up speed, and soon her mouth was moving like the piston of a well-tuned machine, bringing me closer to cumming with each stroke.

Sensing what was about to happen, she looked up at me and smiled, without letting my cock out of her mouth, and enthusiastically resumed her assault on my cock. About a minute later, my balls began to tighten, my cock grew that extra little bit, and I spewed a huge load of cum into Carrie's mouth. She continued to suck me, and managed to swallow almost every drop of cum. When she was sure there was nothing left, she leaned back, my cock popping out of her mouth, but remaining in her hands. She gently kissed it about the head, then looked up at me and said, "That was great!" I nodded in agreement.

We went back to the bathroom to get cleaned up a bit, and then returned to the living room, both of us now completely naked, other than Carrie's stilettos. I poured us both a glass of wine, and we sat and talked as lovers often do. We wondered aloud what Jan and Jason were doing, smiling and chuckling at the possibilities. Although I was sure Jan was being well fucked, and Jason more than enjoying himself, I was much more focused on the incredible Carrie, and where out night would go from here.

We danced some more, and drank a little more wine, and soon my cock was beginning to harden. Carrie immediately noticed, looking and smiling. She reached down, taking it into her hands, and began to gently caress it. She looked up at me, rather wantonly, and said, "I have a fantasy; something I want to do with you. Are you up for it?"

In my experience with this incredibly hot woman over the years, I knew that I was going to enjoy whatever it is she wanted to do, so I quickly agreed. She led me back to the bedroom and onto the bed.

"What do you want to do?"

Carrie smiled that sexy, I know you'll love it smile of hers, and said, "Just let me take the lead. You'll know what I want when the time comes." She pushed me gently down onto my back, and then kissed her way from my lips down to my cock, pausing to suck and kiss my nipples along the way. She took my already swollen cock into her hands, kissed her way from the head down to the base, and then gently took my balls into her mouth, one at a time, gently sucking and licking them. Although I am sure it was not the case, I would swear my cock swelled another inch from her ministrations!

Carrie kissed her way back up my cock until she reached the head. She kissed the head gently, and then pulled the swollen head into her mouth. She locked her teeth, gently, around the head, and then began using her tongue as a probe, trying to force its way into the small opening, licking it wildly, and feeling its throbbing in her mouth. She eased her mouth down its length, taking its entirety into her mouth with one of the best deep-throat blowjobs I have ever experienced! As good a cocksucker as Jan is, Carrie was every bit her equal this time. Over and over again, she sucked my cock deep into her throat, swallowing it, for all intents and purposes.

That familiar stirring started in my balls, and I soon pumped another load of cum into her lovely and wanton mouth. Carrie continued to suck me, completely cleaning off my cock with her mouth and tongue. But when there was obviously nothing left to clean off, Carrie continued sucking and licking me, her enthusiasm seeming to increase the longer she sucked my cock. It took about ten minutes of her constant attention, but my cock began to once again harden. I glanced down and saw that Carrie was beginning to smile as my cock grew in her hot mouth.

As soon as I was completely hard, Carrie rolled over on her back, spread her legs, and said, "Fuck me! Hard."

I knelt between her legs, and unceremoniously rammed my cock into her sopping wet cunt, all the way up to the hilt. She moaned aloud, and started lifting her hips off the bed in response to my thrusts as though trying to drive me even deeper into her steamy cunt. She had said to fuck her hard, so I did, pounding in and out of her as though there were no tomorrow. Since I had already cum twice, my staying power was even better than usual, so I felt Carrie was in for a good long ride. After very literally pounding her cunt for about five minutes, Carrie's back arched, her head thrashed from side to side, and a huge orgasm raced through her luscious body. Her nipples were visibly throbbing as she reached around me, grabbed my ass, and pulled me into her as hard as she could.

Two minutes later, she was once again seized by orgasm, and another one followed less than 30 seconds later. I was still hard as a rock, and not even close to cumming, so I pulled out of Carrie, rolled her over onto her stomach and onto her knees, and shoved my cock back into her cunt as far as it would go. I held tightly onto her hips and thrust into her repeatedly until she had cum so many times that her juices were dripping out of her cunt and down her thighs in copious amounts.

I finally felt the pressure building again, and for the third time that evening, I pumped cum into Carrie's beautiful, naked body.

At her instructions, I immediately pulled out of her cunt and stood next to the bed, my cock still dripping with my cum and hers. She lay along the edge of the bed, and pulled my cock back into her mouth, cleaning me off, and obviously enjoying the taste of her own cum mixed with mine. It took longer this time, but Carrie's skillful cocksucking soon had blood filling and hardening my cock.

She reached over into the drawer of the nightstand and pulled out a jar of petroleum jelly. She took a generous amount and thoroughly slathered my cock with it. When she was satisfied, she stood next to me on the floor bent over, seizing one of the bed posts with both hands, looked back over her shoulder and said, "Fuck my ass!"

I eased over behind her, and began to ease my well-lubricated cock into her ass. She pushed back against me, hard, indicating she wanted all of it now. I pushed hard into Carrie's ass, eliciting an immediate half scream resulting from the mixture of pain and pleasure. "Now, Ben. Fuck my ass now!"

I grabbed Carrie's hair, pulled her head back, and began to thrust into her ass with long, strong strokes, going all the way in with each stroke. She began to moan with delight as I began what was almost certainly going to be a long ass pounding. Carrie was one of those women who loved to cum, and could seem to cum with almost any stimulation. Getting ass fucked could do it for her almost as quickly as getting it in the cunt! The first of three orgasms overtook her only five minutes into the session. She was so into her ass being reamed out that when she looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes had a dream-like, glazed-over look.

Shortly after her third orgasm, I blew my load up her ass, and then stood there imbedded in her until my cock had shrunk and plopped noisily from her gorgeous body. I had cum in all three of her holes with no break in between. We got in the shower and cleaned up, each of us washing the other with soapy hands, mine lingering on her nipples and cunt much longer than was necessary. Carrie lovingly washed my cock and balls, but having cum four times already, there was no immediate chance of a decent erection.

We slipped into bed, both of us falling asleep rather quickly. As usual, Carrie had her head on my shoulder and her hand gently holding my cock. I awoke in the morning to find my very erect cock in Carrie's mouth. When she saw I was awake, she rolled over on top of me, spreading her legs and planting her cunt firmly in my mouth. She came quickly and often.

She rolled over onto her side and lifted her leg, giving me easy access to her sweltering cunt. I straddled her one leg, put the other one over my shoulder, and gently slipped my cock into her cunt. We took our time, but even with the slower pace, Carrie came twice before I once more filled her cunt with my cum.

We showered again and then had some breakfast. Carrie had no clothes with her, so she remained naked. After breakfast, she slipped into her stilettos, pulled on her coat, gave me a huge, tongue-filled kiss, and headed out the door.

About 15 minutes later, I heard Jan's key in the lock as she let herself in. She walked straight over to me, kissing me long and hard. She took off her coat, revealing the black thigh-high stockings and split crotch panties that had been her attire for her evening with Jason. She had that well-fucked look on her face, but her face and her eyes told me she was still horny. She looked at me with great intensity, and said, "Fuck me! Hard!" She led me to our bedroom where I did just that

rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers