Home on Leave Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom and Mike get some alone time.
1.9k words
4.63
83.3k
29

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to be able to say that, after the session beside the pool, everything went smoothly. I would like to be able to say that, but that was not the way it went down, at least not with Aunt Julia.

Mom, Aunt Julia and I cleaned up and went out to dinner. Dinner was great. The restaurant was not my cup of tea, an Indian place with curry that would peel paint from a foot away, but the company made the meal. The three of us had gathered in a secluded corner booth. Mom sat between Julia and me. I suppose that should have given me the first indication that the evening was about to spiral out of control.

Julia was constantly trying to call attention to herself during the meal. First, she was only trying to hold Mom's attention, but failing that; she soon began to try to attract the attention of anyone in the immediate area. I suppose Mom and I were so engrossed with each other, that we just didn't notice. Okay, I did notice, but I didn't really care.

I suppose what Mom had thought would be a nice threesome with her son and her sister-in-law really became a rather upsetting love triangle with Mom at the center. Mom loved Julia. I know this very well. Even before they were lovers, Mom had always had a special bond with Dad's wild, entrepreneurial sister. Mom has never told me this, but I can guess that she undoubtedly felt closer to Aunt Julia than she ever did to Dad. And, that was before the sex.

I think Mom reasoned that Julia would understand that I had less than 48 hours left before returning to Randolph, and Mom wanted to spend that time with me as Mom's primary focus. I think also that Mom had brought Julia and me together thinking that Julia and I might enjoy the hot sex, and believe me, I know I did. It was also obvious that Julia got something positive out of it, as well.

The fact of the matter is that jealousy reared its ugly head when Julia entered the picture. Surprisingly, it was not from Mom or me, but from Julia. The same Julia who had suggested Mom seduce me in the first place. Being domme, Julia seemed to expect that, while Mom and I had a thing, Mom belonged to her. Julia never understood that what might be a lifestyle for her was merely a sideline for my Mom.

As to the rest of that evening, let me just say that it circled the bowl. At a nightclub after dinner, Julia got shitfaced---no, not just drunk. She almost got arrested. She staggered onto the dance floor, and threw herself at some jock type who was already with another woman. I had never seen that side of Julia before, and now seeing it, I would have preferred not to know what I know now about the woman who had once been my favorite relative outside of my mother.

We somehow loaded Julia into a cab, and Mom and I headed back to the family home in the 'burbs. Mom was still fuming when we got home. All I got on my way upstairs to bed was a peck on the cheek. It didn't matter, after all that had happened; I needed to get some sleep.

As usual, I slept in the nude when I was home. It was a freedom I did not enjoy at Randolph, for I shared a room in the BEQ with another airman. I did not want to weird the dude out, so I wore boxers to bed there.

Having had a few beers during the evening, I awakened about four needing to relieve myself. As I rolled from bed, I noticed that Mom, sometime after I had dozed off, had joined me in bed. She too was nude, at least from what I could tell. Her large c-cup breasts were exposed and visible from the dim light shining through my bedroom window. I always admired her breasts, even when I was very young. On her tiny frame, they always seemed much bigger.

I started to reach for her but thought better of it. Perhaps, I deduced, she had merely wanted to be close to me. I drew my hand back, and slipped silently from the bed, trying hard not to awaken her.

When I returned from the bathroom, I took care not to disturb Mom, as I crawled back into bed. As she lay there sleeping, I watched her. Never before had I really been in love until that moment. What had occurred the night and day before had been all about sex and need and lust.

Sure, there was a great deal of love involved, but sexual release had been the focus. Just then, I realized that there was much, much more between my mother and me than just a little wild fucking. If that had not been the case, Mom would have awakened me. She would have taken her son anew. Instead, she had slipped in bed to be close to me. The feeling made my heart swell.

I had been gazing down upon her for a few minutes. Just as I was about to roll over and go back to sleep, Mom stirred a little. Her beautiful blue eyes opened slightly, then wider as she saw me looking down at her. They twinkled, as she said, "Hi, baby, I hope you don't mind if Mommy shares your bed tonight."

Reaching down, as I had ached to do as I had watched her sleep, I stroked the side of her face, brushing back her soft, red hair. I replied, "Mother Dear, you are always and forever welcomed in my bed." I smiled down at her.

Mom moved closer, kissing my chin, then brought her lips softly to mine. My lips parted, and her tongue danced daintily over my lips and teeth. Pulling back slowly, Mom's eyes found mine. Looking into my eyes with all seriousness, she said, "I am so sorry about tonight, honey. I don't know what got into Julia."

"She was jealous, Mom," I replied. My head still propped on one hand, the other sliding up and down my mother's side over the sheet covering her.

Nodding her head, Mom replied, "Yes, I guess she was. I certainly did not expect that, or I would have never invited her over." Brushing her lips lightly over mine, Mom added, "Lesson learned, I suppose." Then, as if she could not contain the next sentence, she whispered huskily, "Mikey, I just cannot get enough of kissing you."

Smiling, I lay back and pulled my waifish mother upon to me. Mom was so very light in my arms. She squealed in mock-protest, but hungrily brought her full lips to mine. She pressed tightly to me, and I swear, I could feel her soul at one with mine, as our tongue danced.

In scant moments, we were both panting lustfully into our passionate kisses. Mom's full breasts were crushed to my chest, as her trimmed mound grinded into mine just above my heavy, hard cock. As she moved, the head of my cock slipped to and fro over her slit.

My hands were gripping Mom's ass, as she moved upon me. She parted the kiss and slid upwards, her round, luscious tits poised above my face. Gripping the headboard with one hand and cupping her left breast with the other, Mom said, "Baby boy, feed from Mommy's nipple. Her breast lowered, as my head rose. My tongue slipped in a circle around the nipple, captured it and pulled it into my mouth. Immediately, my teeth seized the brown, quarter-sized flesh, and I began to suckle, as Mom fed me.

Her hand left her breast, and she slipped her hand around my head and held my face to her breast. "Oh fuck, baby, that's a good boy. Suck Mommy's big titty," she growled, her hand pressing my face tight to her titflesh. I bit down harder, eliciting a wail from my mother, and she pulled me yet tighter to her. "Yes, bite your mommy hard, honey."

Mom wrenched one nipple from my mouth and replaced it with another. I sucked. I nipped. I bit. I slathered the small circles of flesh with all I had. My hands gripped her tits, and I gave as good as I got. Mom was writhing before too long. Her cunt pressed to the flesh of my taut belly, wetting it here and there.

Mom whipped her head, as I bit. That time I bit her hard, I might have broken her skin, but she urged me on with her moans of pleasure and a stream of profanity. "Oh suck your Mommy Whore's tits. Yeah, Mike, Bite them make me your fucking slut. Oh fucking shit!"

I had to fuck this woman NOW. I rolled over with her, slamming her to the bed with all my might. I slammed into her cunt like a rapist. My cock did not much press in but invade. I started to hammer that pussy. She was going nuts under me. I caught a glimpse of her eyes and they flamed up at me.

"Fuck your mother you son of a fucking bitch!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her hips bucked up at me, pushing back at my downward thrusts. "Oh, you fucker, use Mommy's tight pussy. Make it all yours my lovely fucking boy."

"Oh fuck, Mom. Your pussy is the fucking best," I grunted as my pounding cock punished my mother's hungry, needy cunt. I rose up and looked down at her. Her bog tits were bouncing up and down hard with each brutal thrust I made at her cunt. She was like an animal under me. I felt so lucky to see that. Few boys ever get to see their mother like this, though I know many would, even if they don't realize it.

I started to get vicious with her cunt. The harder my hips hit her, the harder she needed it. Her small hands gripped my shoulders, as I lowered down and sank my teeth into her shoulder. "Oh, fuck Mikeeeeeeeeey!"

Mom screamed as I drew blood with the bite. She shuddered in climax at the instant the coppery taste of her blood hit my tongue. My reaming cock did not slow. I kept pounding, releasing her shoulder from my mouth only when Mom's tremors subsided. My hips worked my cock in and out of her slick, sloppy fuckhole.

Smiling, licking a trickle of blood from Mom's shoulder, I knelt between her legs and brought her ankles to my shoulder. I watch my cock shine in the meager light, as it sawed in and out of my mom. "God, mom, I wish you could see this. My cock so slick with your cunt juice and pounding in and out your pussy."

Mom was panting. "Oh (pant) fuck (pant) baby (pant) fuck me," she responded. Her hands cupping her breasts, fingers tugging at her nipples, I punched my cock in and out. She looked up at me. The corners of her lips turned up. The look was lust mixed with undying, unconditional love. It was a look that brought my seed gushing out into Mom's shuddering, quivering cunt.

As our orgasms ebbed, I licked gingerly at the underside of Mom's breast finding her sweaty and salty there. I kissed my way up to her lips, as her legs settled from my shoulders and caressed my sides and ass. Her delicate, long-nailed fingers stroked over the skin on my back, as my lips found those of my mother.

I knew at that moment, I would never love another as much as I loved her.

(End of Chapter 5)