Home on Leave Ch. 06

Story Info
Daddy's home!
1.2k words
4.3
70.5k
21

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened in a little bit of haze. It had been voices that awakened me from my deep sleep. My eyes opened to see my father sitting on the edge of the bed, stroking the soft flesh of my mother's stomach. The fact that I was laying in bed nude with his wife, my mother, did not seem to faze my dad. It shouldn't have surprised me; nothing ever seemed to faze Dad.

"Hey, Mike," he said with a wry smile, as he slipped his hand down over my mother's neatly trimmed mound. I looked over at Mom; she looked at me with eyes that revealed her embarrassment at the situation.

"Uh, hi Dad," I managed. I was somewhere between fear and jealousy, though I immediately felt guilt at having felt the latter. Mom was, after all, Dad's wife. Yet, the sound of her soft moan, as Dad's middle finger plunged down over her clit made aroused me. Only hours before, it had been I who made her moan in such a way.

"Oh, our girl likes that, Mike," Dad said, still smiling. "Don't you, honey?" At this, he leaned down and kissed her lips softly. Mom only moaned, as she looked towards me out of the corner of her eye, trying to gauge my reaction. Absently, her left hand slid down over Dad's arm and joined it at her sex, as I watched. The sound of hearing my Dad's mention of "our girl" still swirling in my mind, I felt Mom's right hand slide over my growing erection.

When Dad pulled from Mom's lips, Mom turned her eyes to me. Her small hand gripping my hard cock, as she guided Dad's fingers in pleasuring her, Mom mouthed the words "He just got home." I only smiled softly down to her. I reached out and stroked her soft, hair, as Dad's lips found her left nipple.

"I love you, Mike," Mom whispered in the middle of a soft gasp, as Dad sucked her nipple into his mouth. Dad was still fully clothed in a navy business suit. His red tie was loosened, but still around his neck. Only as I leaned close to kiss my mother, did I glance over and see that his free hand had pulled his cock from his trousers. I was immediately grateful that mine was much longer and thicker than his. With my own wry smile, just before my lips touched Mom's, I answered, "I love you too, Mom."

Our lips met, and Mom's tongue plunged into my mouth. I could feel her move, as she arched her back sensually to my father's ministrations. I had to hand it to Dad; he did know what Mom enjoyed. My mother's hungry kiss swept my jealousy aside, at least for the moment, as my hips started to buck at Mom's hand.

Without really thinking about it, my right hand joined theirs at my mother's cunt. She was still slick with my seed, and the thought of that made me even harder, as her hand stroked up and down my cock from base to head. Her fingers lingered there and spread my slick precum over the purple head. My lips left hers and kissed there way slowly to her right breast. Dad was still suckling at the other, as I rolled the hard nipple on my tongue. Mom's hand left her cunt and fell upon the back of my head, as she moaned, "Oh fuck yes. Suck."

I felt Dad's head leave her breast. Next, my hand was alone at her cunt. I felt him reposition himself on the bed. I glanced up for a moment, just long enough to watch him slip his cock into Mom's waiting (and eager, I noted) mouth. "Yeah, Karen, you know what to do with a dick, baby." As he spoke, I felt his hand on my head with my mother's, as I suckled at her breast.

I slid around, breaking free of Mom's grip and moved between her legs. Lifting her ankles onto my shoulders, I kissed each ankle. Then, slowly, I rubbed my cock up and down Mom's swollen lips. She squealed onto Dad's cock, as he fucked her mouth. He smiled over at me, and pushed her hair back, so I could watch his cock slide back and forth between his lips. The sight of her saliva soiling the crotch of his trousers only served to make me harder. The fact that he was still completely dressed while the two of us were completely nude added to the effect for me.

After teasing Mother to a squealing fit around Dad's pulsing cock. I pushed hard into her. I entered her slick wetness easily. "That's it son, fuck your mother's sweet pussy while I fuck her mouth."

My hands pinned her thighs to me, as I began sawing in and out of her. Her back was arching, and her hips undulated at my thick cock. I spied Dad glance over and see that my cock was larger than his. In fact, his gaze became a stare, as he watched his son fuck his wife. He reached down and rubbed Mom's hard clit. I could feel his fingers touching the shaft of my cock, as it pumped in and out of Mom.

Mom came hard around my cock, at the touch of his fingers to our coupling. With both hands she grabbed his hips and started ramming them at her face. She wanted cum. She was hungry for it, I saw. She was not disappointed.

With a loud grunt, Dad filled her mouth to overflowing with his bubbling sperm. I saw it stream out over the corner of her soft lips. I don't know really what made me do it, but I released her legs. When I did, she immediately gripped my hips with her ankles joined behind me. I leaned down, Dad's cockhead still on Mom's lips and licked some of the stray white cum from the side of Mom's face.

The salty taste was a little more pronounced than my own but nevertheless just as good. I flicked my tongue out and brushed it across the first cock it had ever touched. Dad mumbled something that I did not quite get, before slipping his cock from Mom's lips and pushing the cum-covered head at mine. My lips parted and his cock invaded. It was softening, yet still moderately erect. After pumping a few remaining streams into my mouth, Dad let it plop from my lips. Mom and I kissed around Dad's cock, as it went soft.

"Damn, that looks so fucking hot," Dad whispered. I felt his hand on my ass, just above where Mom had joined her ankles. He pressed my hips up and down into my mother, as I fucked her quivering hole. "Yes Mike. That's it, son. Fuck your mother's tight cunt. I want you to cum in her. Fill that pussy with your spunk for Dad."

That was all it took for me to release my own load deep into Mom. Her arms held me tight, her lips at my ear, as she whispered, "You are the best lover, baby boy. The best I have ever had."

As I finished depositing my load in Mom, I lifted myself up on my hands and looked deep into her eyes. "I love you, Mom."

"I love you with all my heart," Mom replied, as she pulled me down to a kiss filled with my father's seed. Lost in our kiss, neither of us heard Dad undress. The three of us would spend the rest of the morning and a good portion of the afternoon in bed.

(End of Chapter 6)