Home on Suspension

Story Info
Step-dad punishes boarding school brat
1.5k words
4.02
138.5k
39
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is ... well that doesn't matter. What does matter is that I am 30 years old, 6'2, 175 lbs. my wife is notable magazine editor, Melissa Frost. She is 17 years my senior. Our marriage was the result of Missy's mid-life crisis, after her 80 yr old husband died of heart failure; while in bed with his 55 yr old nurse. You see, although Missy had produced 3 children for the rich old fart, she was a cold fish in bed, motionless and mostly unresponsive. Missy certainly didn't wait very long for we married 6 months later.

I keep Missy happy by looking good on her arm, ensuring her children are cared for, and pretending we have a healthy sexual relationship; or any sexual relationship for that matter. In fact, I was encouraged to find a discrete mistress among the house staff. I found a willing participant in our dog walker Jane, who was straddling the revolving kitchen counter beneath me.

The house was empty save for me. Missy's children: Mitchell and Marcel were visiting an aunt on their father's side, & Melinda was off at boarding school. Her Frostiness was on a business trip to London for a conference. While she was probably drifting off to sleep in her suite at The Dorchester, I had our dog walker, her nipples on the cold granite countertop with 6 of my 11 inches buried in her ass.

Jane was the 23 yr old granddaughter of the aging heiress next door. With a pair of tits that looked fit to burst out of every top she'd wear, and the plumpest ass in the county, Jane Westland was perfect. She was young, flexible, she fucked like a 1st rate whore, and knew to keep quiet.

When I began to drill her asshole more vigorously, I thought I saw movement in the corner of my eye. I became distracted when the little whore squeezed my cock with her puckered hole. I immediately pulled out of her ass, spun her around and fed her my dick, fucking her throat before I spun her back around and filled her cunt with spunk. I groaned in ecstasy as spurt after spurt of my cum painted her walls. I gave Jane's ass a smack when the sassy bitch wiggled her ass on my sensitive cock. We both started when we heard a throat clear behind us.

My 18 year old stepdaughter Melinda and one of her friends from school were seated in the breakfast nook avidly watching as I spun around to look at them, my dick popping out of Jane audibly. Still clothed in the royal blue uniform of Halston Preparatory Academy, my lust-fogged brain noted the way perky strawberry blonde Melinda's curly golden hair spiraled down her shoulders and came to rest on her 36Cs. Melinda stared, smirking; while her little friend, Abbi if memory serves, sat with her jaw dropped. My dick jumped an inch when I thought about shoving it in her warm if barely legal, mouth.

"...Melinda. You're home a few months early."

"Now father is that any way to treat your favorite stepchild? Aren't you going to welcome me home?" She simpered.

"What have you done this time?" I responded noticing Jane had passed out in a puddle of her own cum.

"We were suspended."

"You know I have to tell your mother, right?"

"Couldn't you just forget to mention I've been suspended? If you do I won't tell her I found you giving the dog walker a thorough cavity search on the kitchen counter."

My conniving stepdaughter thought she had me. Her smirk died on her lips when I chuckled into her confused face.

"Nice try, young lady. Your mother is well aware of my... hobby. I'm far more interested in why my favorite stepdaughter has come home from school 5 months early."

I watched amused as Lindy and Abbi looked at each other and then at the floor abashedly.

"Alright then, Melinda. Would you rather I call your mother or if I just punish you now? "

"What would our punishment be?"

"Well that depends on what you did."

"Since I'd rather not deal with Mother, I might as well tell you. Abbi and I got," Melinda started to say then looked over at Abbi guiltily. She fidgeted for a minute then continued.

"We got caught with boys, on campus."

Melinda was a terrible liar. I put on the pants I'd discarded at the doorway, grabbed Melinda's arm, hauled her into the next room, and shut the door on Jane still passed out on the counter in her own juices and Abbi who appeared to be watching in awe as a bead of my cum dripping from Jane's clit.

In the dining room I pulled a chair from the table, sat down and tugged Melinda into position over my knee.

"I know you're lying to me Melinda. So you are going to tell me the whole story and then I will deal with you."

She looked up at me from over her shoulder with those big green eyes, and said,

"Abbi met two guys at the mall... and brought them back to the campus because she wanted to know what it felt like to be filled with cum. She had them DP her in a broom closet and snuck them out again. By the time she got back to our room she was exhausted, so she just stripped and passed out on her bed... That wasn't what got us in trouble though" Melly said, her eyes alight and her chest heaving; straining her thin cream colored cotton shirt.

"After Abbi went to sleep, I- I wanted to see what she looked like I was just curious but when I could finally see her pussy I just had to taste it. It was dripping from her holes. She woke up and told me to lick her. "Here Melinda quivered, reaching into her flimsy blouse and fiddling with a pink nipple.

"Then I couldn't stop myself, I had thrown her knees on my shoulders as I ate her and I was scooping cum from her ass with my finger and by this time both of us were moaning and Abbi started screaming all sorts of naughtiness like...", she hesitated; distracted by her own roaming hands: one pinching her own rosy nipple red and the other rubbing the bulge of my reviving cock. She arched her back and moaned, "...like 'Eat this Pussy' and 'Omigod, suck it from my ASS' and then 'I'M CUUUUMMMMING!!!' and then our RA broke the door down cuz we woke everyone up and they sent us to the principal's office. They wouldn't even let us clean ourselves up so I had to face the dean with my breath smelling like- like- CUNT!"

"I'm so sorry daddy I'll never do it again just please don't tell mother! I'll do anything!"

I'm not entirely sure when I became aware of the fact that Melinda was not wearing panties. But my first instinct was to administer a spanking as a reprimand. The first smack on her bare ass was a clean sound, a nice resounding CLAP! The second time as I brought my hand down I felt the moisture and heat coming off my stepdaughter's steaming 18 year old cunt. The third slap which I'd aimed to land on her hairless cunt, splashed my forearm with her juices, and caused my dick to stab Melly's tummy. I'd had enough. I lifted her off my lap as I stood and bent the little bitch over the chair at the head of the dining room table. I dipped two of my fingers in her tight cunny and my thumb in her puckered star.

Melinda let out a keening moan, she begged me to punish her as I continually brushed the head of my engorged cock across her now dripping clit. I granted her plea with a single thrust. I drilled my stepdaughter's willing cunt as she lay damp and writhing; panting and disoriented from pleasure.

"Tell me why you're being punished"

"Oh-Ooh Please! Pl-hmmm-mmm oh no!"She sobbed.

"Say it!"

"Oh I've been a bad girl"

"Louder!!"

"OH IVE BEEN SO NAUGHTY PLEASE SPANK MY ASS!"

I wrapped her ponytail around my fist pulled out and spun her around in one motion. I bent her over the table and tripled the speed of my thrusts and slapped her perfect ass until it resembled the peaks

Mel moaned and sobbed with pleasure when I swiped 2 of my fingers over her sodden pebble then sawed them in and out of her fat ass. Using my other hand to leave angry red handprints on Mel's jiggling ass while burying a foot long in her pussy. Thirty seconds later Mel clenched her hot walls around my mushroom and squirted all over me, the table and her sexy plaid skirt. She laid there, her own cum dripping on her skirt and her thighs, panting.

"You stay right there and think about what you've done."

"Yes, sir"

"Good. I believe Abbi has earned herself a spanking as well..."

To be continued ...