Home Schooled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We howled.

We couldn't seem to stop. I'd try, grab my beer, bring the bottle to my lips and look at Sal and start right back up. She wasn't anymore controlled then I was and we fed off each other. It was a great tension release for each of us, almost as great as our orgasms of a few minutes before.

Finally, the beer, the post orgasmic tingle in my cock, and the fact I hadn't peed for the past few hours caught up with me.

"Gotta go."

Sal understood right away.

"Race you," she said. "Outside."

As soon as we made it out the door, I stood, she squatted and we both let loose at the same time. I watched the pee come out of her pussy while she watched the pee shoot out the head of my cock.

"Cool," I said.

"Yeah it is," she said as her stream began to diminish. She put her hand in her own stream and then held it up for me to taste. I didn't hesitate.

After licking her fingers, I took her hand and put in my stream. She pulled her hand back and licked her fingers clean as well.

"Next time, maybe I'll let you pee in my mouth," I told her.

"Only if you pee in mine too."

And so it had started.

For the next three days, until the rest of our family returned, we did everything we'd seen on the tapes over and over and just a bit more. When we agreed to try anal sex, Sal first fucked my ass with a cucumber. She wanted me to know what a woman goes through when she opens her rectum to a man and his hard cock.

But the most incredible moment came when we looked in each other's eyes as she impaled herself on my cock tearing her barrier, her gift of love to me, as she called the event.

I'd tongued her pussy, her clitoris, and even her anus, for almost an hour before she rolled me over on my back, mounted me, took my hands and put them onto her breasts, and sank down on my cock in one motion.

Her tears flowed instantly.

"It hurts," she cried.

"Sal, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. Just wait a few minutes while I deal with it."

Her wincing and sniffling broke my heart but I'd hoped that the pain would subside. I remember thinking it has to subside or else why would so many women allow men to fuck them all the time.

And eventually it did.

As her tears fell less frequently, I could feel the change in her body.

"I think I like sucking your dick better," Sal said, laughing softly as she began to move up and down on my shaft. "I feel like I have an alien inside of my belly, like that guy in that movie about people in space."

"I love you," was all I could think to say.

"You'd better. That really hurt."

"And now?"

"It still feels raw, but I'll be okay. God, I hope this starts to feel as good as those actresses make it out to feel."

"Maybe not the first time."

"It'd better. I'm not stopping until pleasure completely wipes out any memory of the pain."

"What if I have to cum?"

"Don't you dare. You owe me and I'm not letting you cum until I've collected."

"But..."

"No buts. Deal with it."

So I did. And after what seemed like forever, Sal began to relax and move up and down a bit faster.

"Better?"

"Getting there," she replied.

And faster.

"That's more like it. Hang in there, this is starting to feel pretty good."

"Please not too much longer."

"Don't cum," she begged. "Please don't cum."

"Sal, I'm not going to be able to hold out much longer."

"Just a few...more...minutes. Yes, I'm almost there."

About two minutes later we both came.

Later, as we lay together spooned, I felt like my 18 year, 9 month, and 2 day journey was complete. I'd rejoined the life I'd split from at conception. I had a thousand thoughts coming at me so fast I didn't know where to begin in trying to sort out my emotions.

"That really hurt," Sal whispered.

"I could tell."

"But in the end, it really felt good. I have a feeling once I heal I'm really going to like intercourse."

"I know I liked it."

"You've go a penis. Of course you're going to like anything that makes stuff shoot out the end of it."

"Ha-ha."

"Don't feel bad," Sal told me. "I'm glad it was you who made me a woman."

"I'm glad it was you who made me a man."

"So," she went on. "I guess this is not a one off thing."

"I sure hope not."

"Yeah, but for the rest of the day, if you need more sex, you're going to have to use my mouth."

"No prob."

"I'm sure there isn't," my beautiful, loving sister said, as she squeezed my hand and drifted off to sleep.

We made love twice more before mom, dad, and Sofia returned. Though Sal was a bit tender, I could tell she was really beginning to like it. The more she smiled, the less guilty I felt. And I think she understood that though I'd not felt the physical pain, her discomfort caused me anguish. But, despite everything, the newness of the sex, the kinkiness, the physical and emotional discomfort, despite all that, we'd grown.

Without having to say the words aloud, we both knew we'd continue to stay together for the rest of our lives.

Chapter 2 -- Prelude

At the dinner table the night our family returned, five adults shared a meal. No words were necessary. Mom, dad, and Sofia too, knew our home schooling was finished. From now on, all of our life's decisions would be ours and ours alone.

We of course could ask for counsel. But when final decisions were to be made, we knew we had to own all consequences, good and bad.

Sal, as usual, broke the conversational ice, steering us in the direction we all were waiting to discuss.

"Are we all going to be nude on the 14th?" she asked.

"Do you want to join us?" Mom responded.

"We talked about it yesterday and again this morning before you guys got home," I offered.

"I think we both felt torn between wanting to join in and wanting to stay to ourselves," Sal went on.

"Everything is so new," I added.

"You guys can stay here for that week," mom suggested. "We know this whole alternate lifestyle revelation is new to you."

There was a pause in conversation, then I asked the question Sal and I had considered.

"What if we ask you guys to stay here with us and celebrate here on the farm? That way, we can sort of ease into the lifestyle and if we're uncomfortable, that discomfort won't happen at a faraway place and interrupt your vacation."

Mom and dad looked at each other and then at Sofia. But before either one could speak, Sal asked the real question on our minds.

"Do you guys have sex with anyone else?"

Dad smiled as did Sofia.

"No we don't. Celebrating the nudist lifestyle and our private sexual lives are completely separate activities. You two are the only people who know our other secret."

"Here's why we asked," I started to explain...

"Dad," Sal spoke up. "Do you let mom pee in your mouth?"

No one said a word until...

"Why do you ask?" Sofia wanted to know.

"Because of the tapes you left for us to watch."

"Did you watch them all?" mom asked.

"Yep," I answered.

"And the one on oral sex twice," Sal added.

"So the water sports tape was a bit much?" dad asked.

"No." Sal responded. "I tasted his pee and he tasted mine."

"Straight from the source?" mom asked, seeming to squirm a bit in her chair.

"No. But I think we'll get to that pretty soon."

"Is that what you meant a few days ago when you said you liked dad and grandpa to finish in your mouth?" Sal never beat around the bush.

"Yes. But only occasionally, otherwise it becomes commonplace and loses its luster."

"Sort of like a drug, huh?" I suggested.

"Just like a drug," mom confirmed. "Also, we only do that in the afternoons when we've drunk plenty of water and reduced the uric acid content of our urine. You don't want to drink pee the first thing in the morning."

"It's too acidic," dad added.

"I stuck a cucumber in John's ass," Sal admitted.

It took a minute for that one to sink in, but when it did, mom and Sofia got a gleam in their eye and both looked at dad.

"I figured," Sal continued, "if he was going to have my ass, he was going to have to know what it was like."

"Did you like it?" asked Sofia.

"NO!" we both shouted in unison.

That broke the tension in the room.

I stood up, went to the refrigerator and got 5 beers, opened them and passed them around.

"To new things," I toasted.

"To new things," everyone said in unison.

We sat for a few minutes enjoying our beers before the conversation resumed.

"Sal," I said, taking my sisters hand in my own. "Do you want to ask them our question, or have you made a decision yet?"

Sal thought for a minute and answered by speaking directly at mom, dad, and Sofia.

"What if we want to have sex with you guys? Is that open for discussion?"

"Everything is open for discussion," dad confirmed. Mom and Sofia nodded in agreement.

"What if we only want to do some things and not others?" Sal went on.

"Such as?" mom queried.

"Here's the thing," Sal began. "I think John and I want to live together as husband and wife, in every respect but legal in the eyes of the state. I'm sure at some point, I'll bear our children. No offense dad, but I only want John's sperm in my cunt."

"I hope you don't think we're being selfish," I added. "It's hard to explain as we've only just begun to think about all of the ramifications of our relationship, let alone adding additional complications into the mix."

"You're so young," mom said wistfully.

"Yes we are, but a hundred years ago, people living on farms began families at even younger ages," Sal reminded us all. "You've taught us that in our history lessons."

"And, from the sound of it, taught you well," Sofia proffered.

"Here's what we came up with," I began. "All sexual activity, including intercourse, can be recreational. But only intercourse can be procreative. We'll separate the recreational out and enjoy sex with you guys in every other respect. But when it comes to procreative, we reserve that activity for ourselves. Does that sound too selfish?"

"John," Sofia said my name. "Will you let your mother and I kneel before you and then have you pee on our faces and breasts?"

"Yes," I answered simply.

"Salome," Sofia continued. "Will you swallow your father's cum?"

"Yes, I will," Sal answered.

"Will you take my ass?" mom asked, looking me straight in the eye.

"If that's what you want, I will."

Turning to Sal, mom continued. "Will you lick your grandmother out?"

"Of course," Sal confirmed.

Dad held up his hand.

"Look, there are too many permutations to consider between five people even without intercourse between Sal and I to spend the night suggesting and confirming them all. Let's sleep on it, and see how we all feel tomorrow."

"Wait," Sal said. "You still haven't answered whether or not you'll spend this National Nude Day here on the farm with John and me."

"That's a no brainer," dad answered.

"No brainer," echoed mom.

"No brainer," Sofia agreed.

As Sal and I got ready for bed, she slipped out of her panties and bra, keeping only a very old and thread-bare t-shirt on.

"Now, I'm ready, if you get a boner during the night. Just slip it in and have your way with me."

"What if you're still too sensitive?"

"I'm not, and my juices have been flowing for the past two hours just considering all the sex we're going to be having over the nude day holiday thing."

"Are you going to swallow dad's cum?"

"Yeah. I want too, if that's okay?"

"Of course, but I want to make sure I get to watch."

"Of course you can. But why?"

"Because when you blew me yesterday, I wanted to be outside my body watching, like I was a star in a porno or something. Watching you suck dad's dick and eat his cum will be as close to that as I can get at least until we get a camera and film ourselves doing all these kinky things."

"Kinky? I thought you said they were recreational."

"Oh yes they are, very recreational. But, don't you think they're a bit kinky as well?"

"Only because it's all new to us. Ten or twenty years from now, it will be just the first of many chapters in our sexual life together."

"That's a cool way to think about it."

"Yep."

"That's what dad says."

During the night, I entered Sal twice, filling her with my seed both times. The only indication she gave of our nocturnal activity was a very heavy sigh as I disengaged from her cunt each time. Then she just pulled me closer. For twins, it was just like old times, but with a sexual twist added in.

Over the next few days, as we waited to celebrate National Nude Day on the farm, we began to interact with the rest of our family.

Sal dragged me out of bed one morning before we usually got up for chores and pulled me by the hand down the hall to mom and dad's room. As we entered the room, we could see dad's back as he just entered their bathroom.

Sal scurried over and just as he dropped his pajama bottoms to pee, she reached around him and pulled him into a hug. Then she reached down and held his cock while he took his morning piss.

Then she signaled me to join her and repeated the same gesture as emptied my bladder for the first time that day. While my stream was strong, she still held dad's cock in her hand squeezing out the last few drops. She then stroked him a couple of times and told him not to cum until later in the day. She said she'd be ready for an afternoon snack when we took our lunch break. Dad just smiled.

When we went into the kitchen, Sofia was at the sink washing fruit for our breakfast. I walked up behind her and gave her a big hug, cupping her large breasts with my hands. She giggled and wiggled her butt against my morning erection, which had never diminished even after I'd finished peeing.

Mom came into the kitchen topless.

And so it went, the gentle teasing and flashing throughout the morning until lunch time came and Sal again asked me to follow her out to the barn.

Dad was just finishing up fussing with a bale of hay when we entered. He just shrugged and said: "Now?"

Sal nodded and walked up to him, pushing him gently back onto the bale until he sat down. She knelt before him and unclasped his jeans, pulling them and his boxers to his ankles in one swift movement.

"Did you and mom have sex earlier?" Sal asked dad.

"Yes."

"Did you cum?"

"No. You told me not to cum."

"Good boy," she giggled and bent down to lick his flaccid cock. It didn't stay flaccid for long.

"I can taste mom's pussy juice on your dick."

"I'm sure you can. But I didn't cum."

"Well then, I hope you've got plenty for me."

"Pretty sure I do."

"Cause if you don't, I'll have to blow John when I'm done with you to make sure I get my quota for the day."

"What quota. You just started having sex. How do you know what your quota is?" dad asked in a slightly bemused manner.

"I know it's arbitrary, but I've blown John twice each day in addition to all the other stuff we do, and I kinda like that frequency," Sal said looking directly at dad's cock. "Do you get my drift?"

"Yep," dad responded.

Without another word, Sal bent to the task at hand and gave dad something I doubt he'd ever forget. She sucked his cock with more enthusiasm than experience, but as dad didn't last very long, I'm sure he thought she was more than up to the task.

"I'm going to cum, Sal."

"That's the point, isn't it?" Sal said taking dad's cock out of her mouth for just a second.

"No sweetie, I'm going to cum now."

No sooner had Sal put his cock back into her mouth than her eyes flew wide open as dad unloaded. And from the looks on Sal's face, and the number of times I watched her throat flex as she kept swallowing, I thought for sure dad was giving her the quota she'd mentioned earlier. But I was wrong.

When dad finished and slipped from her face, she wiped her mouth, looked up at me and simply said: "Next."

Dad dressed and moved off the bale as I dropped trou and took his place. I was as hard as I'd ever been in my life.

Sal wasted no time attacking my cock, and in no time, I was flooding her throat with my own offering.

As I'd closed my eyes, all I heard were the sounds my sister made as she swallowed my cum and made these little mewling sounds like a starving person would make when they finally got to eat their fill.

After, as I was pulling my pants back up, Sal asked dad for a piggy back ride into the house. She jumped up on the bale and then onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck as he held her with his hands under her knees and off they went. I followed.

When we got into the kitchen, Sal burped and said. "I think I ate too much earlier. I'm going to take a nap."

Dad and I burst out laughing as Sal dismounted and walked up first to mom, and then to Sofia, and kissed each of them square on the mouth, leaving little doubt about what it was she'd just consumed.

Just before she left the kitchen to take her nap, she came up to me, gave me a hug, and whispered in the softest voice: "Thank you."

That night, as we got ready for bed, Sal told me she wanted to cool it for a few days with the more kinky aspects of what we'd seen on the tapes Sofia had left for us. I agreed. I was not willing to lose sight of how very important just holding someone could be to creating loving bonds. The kink, while fun, was just that.

I suppose it could be said, that kink involves trust and submission amongst the individuals involved, but I think, in retrospect, though important between people, it can never be as much of a permanent tie that other aspects of intimacy offer.

On the night of the 13th, just before we fell asleep, Sal whispered in my ear.

"Drink lots of water tomorrow, all morning long. I mean lots and lots."

Chapter 3 -- National Nude Day

When I awoke that morning, I was alone. I rolled over into a cold pool of seminal fluids, proof of my middle of the night coitus with my sister. But she'd left our bed.

I got up, peed, and made my way to the kitchen as naked as the day I was born.

When I walked around the corner, I was entreated to the most pleasant sight of my young life. There were three very beautiful and very naked women working together to make breakfast and get everything ready at the table.

Sal asked me if I'd do her chores and I agreed. "But," I added, "You need to change our sheets."

Mom and Sofia laughed.

Just as I started out the door, Sal handed me a big glass of water.

"Don't forget," she told me.

I found my dad outside behind the barn dealing with the chickens so I went to the garden to do Sal's chores. I picked all the ripe fruits and vegetables, checked all the chicken wire we kept around the garden to discourage raccoons, watered what little needed watering and went to do my own chores.

After I finished, I grabbed the produce I'd picked and headed in just as dad came around the barn and headed in with me.

We must have looked strange. Two men, naked as the day they were born, wearing only their work boots, bringing in the days produce so life could continue on, cycling as it does generation after generation across all the land masses of the world.

We had pancakes, eggs, bacon, and I had water, lots of water.

After the morning breakfast chatter subsided, the room went dead silent. After a short silence, Sofia was the first to speak.

"Did you make everything ready?"

"It's all out on the porch, on the shady side," dad answered.

"Good. After I shower, I want you to help get me ready."

"Ready for what?" Sal asked.

"Were going to place your grandmother in rope restraints and leave her on the porch until we're done with her."

"What do you mean by done with her?"

Now you should know, calling Sofia a grandmother might be a bit misleading. She has that beautiful Andalusian skin that never seems to wrinkle, and her breasts though large, don't have much sag from age. She's a knockout.