Home Shopping Ch. 02

Story Info
The swimwear sale begins.
7.4k words
4.79
111.3k
213

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,227 Followers

When we were kids and had misbehaved, my older sister Theresa and I would be forced to wait for our sentence on the leather couch in my parents' study. They would drag it out, letting us sit in there alone thinking about what we'd done and we deduced early on that the anticipation of the punishment was part of the punishment itself. I say we, but it was Theresa who saw through their plan. We ended up just quietly playing I spy with the countless ephemera my father had collected while we waited for the inevitable soft consequences.

I sat on that same couch now, waiting for my father to return from the kitchen with the beer he'd offered. So many years later and playing I spy, was the farthest thing from my mind. I'd had sex with his wife! My mother. Sure she had hinted he was aware but I had no idea of his reaction to the new reality.

He walked back into the study and passed me an open bottle before taking a seat in his high backed leather office chair. He stayed silent and my heart raced faster than it ever had as a child. It wasn't lost on me that my parents strategy all those years ago was now working better on me than it ever had as I waited for Dad to say something, anything.

"You can relax Corey, you're not in trouble," Dad proclaimed and it eased my pulse somewhat.

We both took a swig at the same time and the antique clock on the bookshelf chimed midday.

"I want to tell you a story. It'll go a long way to explaining a few things, will you hear me out?"

I nodded my agreement and he took another drink of beer before sitting back in his chair and beginning his tale, my ears pricking at his words.

"How well do you remember you grandfather, my dad?" He asked me.

I looked up to the picture frames on the walls and saw Grandpa and me together in many. He had died when I was about six and although the photos were evidence of our meeting, the memory of the man was long gone.

"Not really," I freely admitted, not sure where he was taking me.

"Well he was a good man. The best I've ever known. When I was about, oh eighteen I suppose, we first shared a beer together. I remember it was during a long hot summer and I was still working out at the old Westin gas station on the edge of town. Well, one afternoon I came home early and Dad offered me that first beer out on the back porch. Mom was out there shelling peas in preparation for dinner and I remembered looked especially beautiful in a white linen summer dress. Her hair was tied up and was wet around her neck where she'd splashed water on herself to keep cool."

"She had the bowl of peas between her thighs, her dress pulled up beneath and when she finished she placed the full bowl down on the table beside her. I wouldn't have thought of doing it but it was my father who raised his eyebrows to me and nodded his head in my mother's direction. I of course followed his gaze and saw it. Saw what he was alluding to. My mom's thighs were parted as if she still held the bowl. The dress was raised high enough that I, we, could see what I thought were her panties. It wasn't. It was my mother's pussy I could see Corey. My mom's thick dark thatch of pubic hair."

I listened intently to my father's words. He was talking about my grandmother, a woman who was still alive and lived only houses away. She was nearly seventy and the woman he spoke of seemed so far removed from the grandmother I knew. He went on.

"I can admit to you Corey if anyone had told me I would be sexually attracted to my mother a day before, I would have punched them in the nose, but seeing her then, that furry mound between her legs, I felt a lust I'd not experienced with another girl. I couldn't look away and didn't care if I was caught. In fact I wanted her to see me. To see me looking at her pussy. When Dad rose from his chair and stood beside me, his hand on my shoulder didn't even register. It was only when Mom spread her legs further, lifting a foot onto the porch rail did I realize they had been conspiring together. Dad tapped his bottle against mine and I tore my eyes from Mom to look up into his. 'You're hers now son!' He smiled back at me and entered the house to leave us alone."

"Jesus Dad, are you serious? Nana?" I remarked.

He nodded. "Yes, your grandmother. When I looked back at her she'd unbuttoned the top of her dress and I could see a nipple. She didn't need to say a word to me, nor I to her. Dad had given me his blessing and I took advantage of it. Without a second thought as to whether it was wrong or right I dove in Corey. I pushed my face into that hairy pussy and buried my tongue so far inside my mother my jaw ached for days. And what a pussy it was. So wet, so sweet. If they bottled the dew that dripped from her I'd drink nothing else. She brought me up for air after I'd made her cum and I kissed her on the mouth as she fumbled with my pants."

"She was my first Corey. When I came inside her I pledged I'd never be with another woman. Why would I want to when the woman I loved most in the world was also letting me fuck her? But she wouldn't allow it. She said I could always have her love but encouraged me to be with others. And of course I met the second love of my life, your mother. And with her I was blessed when along came your sister and eventually you."

I had to admit I was floored by my father's story. We'd never had 'the sex talk' when I was a kid; we learnt about it at school and my parents were smart enough to realise we had the internet. This was the first time he'd ever openly talked about such a personal subject and I felt closer to him than I ever had.

"Did you sleep with Nana again?" I asked.

He smiled. "That's what I'm telling you, I never stopped."

"And Mom knows?" I added.

He nodded. "She knows." He stood up and approached me, placing a hand on my shoulder. Lowering his bottle to mine he tapped the two necks together. "And that's what I'm here to say to you now my boy. As my father once said to me. You're hers now son!"

* * * * *

Seventeen hours, twenty one minutes earlier.

Mom led me down the hall by my erection. Her small fist wrapped around my length and prevented from sliding off by my engorged head. The closest bedroom was mine and that's where she turned, entering my room and proceeding to the bed. She turned and sat before me, her face level with my cock and she again took me in her mouth. My mother's lips lavishing my length with kisses. She looked up into my eyes as her tongue circled the head. "I want you to cum inside me Corey. Will you do that for Mommy?"

I didn't need to answer her and she didn't wait for a response as she slinked backwards onto my bed, her legs spread and waiting. I climbed between them and eased my body down onto hers. My cock found its home without guidance and pressed its head between her smooth labia. She felt so tight and accommodating. As I slowly entered her our mouths came together, her tongue mimicking the penetration below. And there it was, my dick buried to its limit inside my mother on my own bed. I could have just stayed there, my groin pressed to hers, glued at the pelvis but Mom wanted more, her hands on my ass coaxing me to fuck her. "Fuck me baby," she begged and I vowed to do as she said.

That I had already cum was a godsend. There would have been no way I'd have lasted more than a few thrusts had I not. I wrapped my arms beneath her and hugged her body to mine as I furiously fucked her, our mouths never separating. The first woman I ever made cum from sex was my mother! She had climbed atop me, her hands on my chest as she slapped her ass up and down on my crotch. I held her breasts in my hands and squeezed her nipples as I recognized the same facial expression from the kitchen. She lifted her knees up alongside me and collapsed down onto my chest, her mouth on mine as the orgasm swept over her. She shuddered above me and breathed out into my mouth. "Oh baby yes! Now you," she ordered.

I clasped her back and squeezed her body against mine. I barely had to move as her pussy gripped around my dick and willed my orgasm. Kissing her neck I released inside her and later she would tell me she felt every spurt as I finally returned to her womb.

We lay together in my bed for hours.

I never once pulled from her.

I came twice more.

* * * * *

In the morning my mother lay face down naked on the mattress. Goosebumps appeared on her flesh as I ran my fingers across her back. The sheets lay in a mess at the base of the bed. "Mmm that feels nice," she purred and I ran my fingers up into her hair, massaging her scalp.

"What did you mean by, Dad knows?" I asked her and she rolled her head over on the pillow to face me.

"Oh that's right, I said we had a lot to talk about, didn't I?" she smiled. "I must have gotten distracted!" She pulled a hand out from underneath herself and reached for my penis.

Hardening in her grip I continued to stroke her hair. "You're beautiful," I confessed.

"You're only saying that because I have your balls in my hand!" She laughed.

"No. I saw it that day!" I continued. "The day I came to pick you up. You thought it was that skinny model I was looking at, it wasn't. It was you Mom."

"You know I loved that you were watching me!" She admitted and my cock fully hardened in her hand. "And in my bedroom, with my exercise gear. We could've done this then you know!"

I was shocked but not completely. Her display had been nothing short of open flirtation. I rued the fact I'd not acted on it then and there. "You're kidding? When you were wearing those pants? The leggings! Fuck Mom you looked so hot."

She smiled broadly. "You know, I wasn't wearing panties!"

That didn't come as a shock. "Ah no shit!"

Again she laughed, her hand now slowly masturbating me.

"But seriously, what about Dad?" I asked again.

Mom rolled onto her side and I again feasted my eyes on her bald pubis. "He'll be home in a few hours. It's probably best you hear it from him. Anyway, it's rude to talk with your mouth full!"

She leaned in and wrapped her lips around the swollen head of my cock and I fell back on the pillow in ecstasy.

* * * * *

Monday morning and I sat in Delores' office with Mom, Gayle and Bertrand, one of the other male presenters.

"It's that time of year again ladies," Delores began; obviously only referring to the women in the room. "Wet Waves have their new line and they've booked a one hour promotion."

"Oh lord is it summer already?" Gayle complained. "I haven't had time to get to the solarium. When is the slot?"

Delores looked at her computer screen. "Nor will you have. 2pm to 3!"

"Today?" Gayle shrieked. "Oh, good thing I didn't eat those extra yams at dinner last night," she added rubbing her stomach.

I had no idea what they were talking about. "What's Wet Waves?" I coyly asked.

Mom turned to me with a wicked smile on her face. "Swimwear darling. You're going to have to put up with watching your mother modelling swimwear!"

I couldn't have been happier.

* * * * *

Massage chairs, foot spas and Bertrand hosting male grooming products took up the morning programming. In the lunchroom I sat across from Gayle and the subject of last Friday's Wonder Panties hour came up.

"Angela told me you were a wonderful help backstage Corey, are you rostered on for the Wet Waves shoot?" Gayle asked as she sucked on a smoothie.

"Um I'm not sure, Delores hasn't said anything."

"Oh, well I'll have a word to her then. Lord knows I always need help fitting into those things and we're so short staffed at the moment."

"What, so you're modelling? Along with Mom," I asked, the realization Gayle wanted me backstage with her in varying stages of undress slowly registering.

"Of course. Wet Waves have suits for the older woman as well, unfortunately that means me. I do it every year; I suppose you were hoping Sasha would be here."

"No not at all."

"Well either way, I know your eyes won't be on these old bones during the hour."

I wondered what she meant by that. Was she aware of the special relationship that had developed between Mom and I? Or was she hoping for me to dispute her assertion. I looked at her mouth sucking on the straw, the fine wrinkles around her deep red painted lips. The table allowed me to only see her torso but it didn't disappoint. The red wrap dress hugging her large breasts. Her hair dyed strawberry blonde to hide the possible gray. I knew she was at least sixty but she looked fine for her age. I opted to dispute.

"I don't know Gayle; I think you'd look great in swimwear!" I offered.

Her face openly brightened and but for the makeup, I think she may have been blushing. "Oh Corey, stop it!" She laughed and looked down at her magazine. I kept my eyes on her breasts, her nipples visibly hardening through her dress.

About an hour later and Delores passed me as I carried a delivery from the loading bay.

"Are you fine to help backstage with Wet Waves?"

Stupid question I thought but I played it cool. "Yeah I guess. Don't know what I'm supposed to do though."

"Just what you did during Wonder Panties, you were great," Delores complimented me and ran her hand down my arm. Electricity flowed through us and if I wasn't holding a box I felt I may have returned the physical contact.

"So when are you going to get up on stage and model?" I asked, "I thought it was all hands on deck at the moment."

She laughed and we continued our workplace flirtation. "Maybe we should go out there and host together?" She offered. "We might be a good onscreen couple."

"I'm sure we would be. But maybe we should do a test run privately beforehand; I've got a camera in my bedroom at home!" I proposed.

"Oh Corey you are so naughty aren't you!?" She laughed, slapping my arm. I watched her ass as she walked away, her cheeks swaying inside her tight pants. When she reached the doorway she looked back and was still smiling. I doubted life could get any better.

Oh but it could!

With Gayle and Mom modelling, Bertrand was hosting the Wet Waves hour. As gay as a Christmas sweater, I warmed to him (possibly as I saw him as no threat) pre-show as he hovered backstage with the women and I. "Oh pet, these are going to fly off the shelves," he gushed over a floral patterned two piece bikini, handing the tiny item to my mother.

"Tell Bertrand to get out here Corey, his earpiece mustn't be working!" Delores screamed in my headset. Mom had already begun undressing and my eyes were fixed on her as she removed her black blouse. The flesh colored bra came into sight and I felt the urge to take her from behind in front of everyone.

"Corey! Did you hear me? Oh Jesus does anything work around here?" Delores panicked and I woke from my incestuous daydream.

"Oh yeah, I hear you," I replied into my microphone. "Bertrand. Delores wants you on set."

He placed back a white one-piece he'd been stroking and rolled his eyes at me. "Tell the dragon I'm on my way love," he conceded before heading out of the room.

Mom was in the process of removing her jeans and I got to see the panties she was wearing. We hadn't slept in the same bed since Friday night, her and Dad spending the weekend together. An unspoken deal had been made it seemed where I would be with Mom weekdays and Dad had the weekend. However this relationship was going to work was fine by me; it was all Moms' call. As Dad said, I was hers now.

Her pink cotton panties didn't match her bra but it did nothing to lessen her beauty. "It's the floral bikini first, is that right Corey?" Mom asked, lowering her underwear. I reached for her flesh colored modesty thong and passed it to her as she in turn handed me her warm panties which I quickly tucked into my pocket.

"Yep," I looked at the rundown and found Gayle's clothing order. "And Gayle, you're in the vintage two piece."

Looking up, Gayle was in the process of herself undressing. "Thank you sweetheart, would you bring it over?" She replied.

If Gayle had any inhibitions about disrobing before me they didn't show. She unwrapped her dress, allowing it to fall open to reveal a matching red lace bra. With her back to me, her dress came off and was thrown over the back of a chair. I lay my eyes upon her rear. A larger woman than my mother, her legs were clad in tan pantyhose and I realized she wore nothing underneath.

Gayle reached behind and unclasped her bra; pulling it over her shoulders she turned to me keeping it in place to cover her breasts. She cared little about revealing the delights below however. Her pantyhose pulled up high around her waist did nothing to obscure the thick patch of pubic hair at her crotch. Mesmerized I passed her the swimsuit and she used it to replace her bra at shielding her breasts before realizing the absurdity and uncovering her boobs completely. I tried not to ogle of course but I did take in the size and the large areola surrounding her erect nipples. For a sixty plus year old woman, she looked gorgeous.

My cock was already hard from watching my mother undress and with now another woman near naked, it wasn't going down any time soon. Rendered speechless myself, I turned back to Mom now with the bikini bottoms on and in the process of placing pasties over her erect nipples. "Still not traveling to Brazil I see Gayle!" Mom laughed.

"The solarium wasn't the only appointment I've missed darling," Gayle chirped.

"A little help honey?" Mom asked and I moved to tie the back of her bikini, the cups tight over her large breasts.

"A man's perspective Corey, manicured or natural?" Gayle asked and I turned back to see she'd donned the tankini but her bottom half remained exposed, her hairy crotch on open display.

"I...ah," I stumbled over my answer and Mom moved her ass back onto my groin, pressing hard against my erection. I thought of my father's story. Burying his face between my grandmother's legs. Eating out her hairy bush. Gayle looked equally as delicious and thankfully my necessity to decide between a bald or hirsute pussy was taken from me.

"Two minutes Corey," Delores shouted in my ear. "Tell the girls to get ready."

It was a lifeline, how could I choose between the two? "Um, that'll have to wait. Delores wants you out there." I stated and Gayle, smiling, lifted the boy shorts to take her sex from my view. The two women examined themselves in the mirror a final time before heading towards the set and now alone I took a moment to catch my breath. Falling back on a chair and looking up at the monitor I watched Mom and Gayle join Bertrand. They looked beautiful on live television and it was hard to rationale I had just seen these two women completely naked.

Taking Mom's panties from my pocket, I treated myself with a brief smell of her scent and was on the verge of pulling my hard-on from my pants before Delores again interrupted.

"Get the next suits ready Corey. We'll be introducing them individually from now on," she advised in my earpiece as I reluctantly lowered the underwear from my face and tucked them away.

"On it!" I replied and consulted the rundown. Mom would be wearing the yellow bikini next and Gayle the plus-size alternative. On-screen Bertrand was less hands on than when Gayle hosted but the camera operator was just as enthusiastic as ever with his close-ups on my mother's crotch. No cameltoe unfortunately but her mound looked delicious all the same, her ass especially so, the only detriment the visible line of the modesty thong. I made a mental note to see what I could do about that.

They came backstage together and I had laid out their respective swimsuits over the backs of each chair. Mom went to the mirror to fix something she felt was wrong with her hair and I went to assist Gayle if needed. Again I delighted at the sight of her thick brown bush and she was now in no way apprehensive about me looking. I took the vintage suit from her as naked, she picked up the new one.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,227 Followers