Home Sweet Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But he's so fucking hot." She said with a purr and ran her gloved hands across Derrick's chest. Jesse slapped her hands off him and lightly pushed her away.

"Gloria if you so much as touch him again I'll make sure Courtney hears about what you're doing to her boyfriend." Gloria stared at her before turning her brown eyes to Derrick.

"Well if you want a real woman come find me. I will rock your world." She purred and Jesse lowered her eyes, telling her she didn't want to hear another word. Gloria winked and licked her lips before leaving when another man caught her attention.

"Sorry about that. She has a nickname that I'd rather not share. She and Courtney had it out recently. Your girlfriend has a mean right hook." Derrick could only nod since he showed her how to defend herself. The memories of him making her punch his hand came back and he smiled warmly.

They continued to make their way through the crowd. It felt surreal that his sister called him her boyfriend instead of her brother. It made him feel liberated from the past and he hoped that the cold hand of reality would avoid them for the time being. Jesse stopped him and Derrick held his breath when his eyes finally found her. The group of four had several guys hitting on them near the temporary bar and only Courtney ignored them. She stared lifelessly through the crowd, never focussing on anyone in particular. To the guys trying to talk to her, she would seem rude or clueless but Derrick knew better, she was slowly dying inside. His heart went out to her. They were enduring so much for the sake of their love and now that he'd seen her, he knew that there was nowhere else he'd rather be. Jesse slipped away grinning and joined her friends and began chatting with the guys dressed as Spartans and Derrick made his way over.

"Come on Cleo, come dance with us. You're the best looking woman here. You and your servants are more than welcome to join us."

"No thank you. I'd rather stay here." She answered and took a long gulp of her long island ice tea before turning her back to them.

"Why not? You can't dance?" He replied rather rudely in Derrick's mind. Courtney sighed deeply and kept her back turned not wanting to say another word. She moved some of her beaded hair away from her face and stared into her drink, wondering how many she could down before she could forget her misery.

"She can dance, but only for the right man." Derrick announced and all eyes fell upon him. Courtney spun in her chair and stared in awe, wondering if she was dreaming. She shook her head, not believing who was in front of her. Derrick smiled warmly and laughed for the first time in what felt like ages to him and Courtney's eyes watered.

"How? When? What" Courtney stammered out and Derrick opened his arms for an embrace.

"What no hug for Julius Caesar from his beautiful Cleopatra?" Courtney leapt from her chair and into his arms. He held her tightly and felt the world fade away. Nothing else mattered to him as long as she was in his arms. Her hands gripped him tightly, afraid that if she let go that he would vanish from her embrace. The longer she held on to him, the more she squeezed, slowly believing that he was holding her. A slow song came on and Derrick led her out onto the small area designated as a dance floor. He took her in his arms and she slid in tight to him. They swayed together and as several other couples and partners mingled around them, Courtney rested her head on his chest and let out a shaky breath. Tears began to stream down her face and Derrick pulled her back.

"No tears, you'll ruin that marvellous makeup." Her smile was as wide as ever as she giggled.

"I can't help it. I missed you so much. I'm sorry the webcam idea never worked as well as I hoped it would. I can't believe you're here." She nearly shouted and held herself close. They returned to dancing and Courtney sighed deeply in his embrace, finally feeling the cloud of despair lifting from her heart.

"So I'm your boyfriend?" Derrick whispered in her ear and Courtney smiled as the words came from his mouth.

"What else can I call you? My lover, my everything. Would that be better? They wanted to know who you are." She whispered back and Derrick smiled and licked his lips. He kissed her soundly and she moaned from his touch. They parted and Courtney returned her head to his chest.

"That means we can finally let loose. They don't know me." Derrick said and Courtney's eyes flared open at the possibility of finally being free. She looked up and stared in disbelief, expecting their father to appear from the depths of the party.

"We can, can't we? We can finally be together. It will only be for a week though." Courtney replied and Derrick grinned and kissed her once again.

"Then let it be a week that we will never forget." He whispered and Courtney shivered with anticipation in his embrace. They returned to dancing and savoured their reunion. The song ended and Derrick led her back to her drink and her friends. Courtney kept her arms wrapped around him and once they came to her seat she hugged him tightly. Derrick rested his head on hers and looked at Jesse and mouthed his thanks. She nodded and the remaining two girls coughed loudly, startling Courtney from her embrace.

"I'm sorry, this is Derrick." Courtney said as she looked over at them, her head still resting on his chest.

"We gathered that." Autumn replied sarcastically and Derrick smirked. Since the four women were dressed the same, down to the hair colour, he restored to their eyes and thanked his luck that only Jesse and Autumn had the same blue eyes. He remembered the descriptions Courtney had given him about her friends and their personalities and he thanked his luck that he recalled them. Derrick turned his attention to Autumn. He saw a strand of light coloured hair from underneath her wig and nodded at the flat chested blonde.

"Autumn I presume?" Derrick asked and she nodded. "Then you're Daphne." He guessed pointing at the small green eyed brunette beside Autumn. "I'm guessing and the one that's being led away by the Spartans is Cindy?" Derrick asked and the girls turned to see one of them, along with another three girls, leaving the party with the group of Spartans.

"Sadly yes, Cindy is the wild one to put it nicely." Daphne said and lowered her head. "She's also my sister and I don't want to be picking up more pieces of a shattered heart when this night is over."

"You want me to go get her?" Derrick asked and Courtney gripped his arm tightly. He looked down and smiled as she glared up at him.

"Hell no, you're mine. Cindy can take care of herself. Let's leave this joint and get some food. I'm suddenly starving."

"About bloody time you ate something. You've been starving yourself for weeks now." Daphne replied and Courtney rolled her eyes. Derrick looked her over and noticed that she had lost some weight since he last saw her. Of course the last time he did she was writhing underneath him.

"Well we're leaving. You three want to come?" The group left and Derrick's eyes rested solely on his sister. They exited the dorms and the girls sighed as a warm wind blew through.

"You're staring." Courtney said remembering back when she caught him looking her over at Christmas time. When she realized that he was the man for her. Derrick shrugged his shoulders and continued to smile.

"I can't help it. You're so damn beautiful so you better get used to it." Courtney blushed and the faint outline of her redness came through the gold face paint.

"You're so sweet." Courtney replied and they shared a loving glance.

"We're going to need a hose in a moment to cool these two off." Daphne announced and the group laughed as Courtney wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Well it has been months since I've seen her." Derrick replied.

"And the webcam never worked?" Daphne replied sarcastically and Derrick smiled and shook his head.

"It made things a lot worse." They laughed as they made their way to a diner nearby. The group sat down at a booth and ordered. Daphne and Jesse sat across from Derrick and Courtney while Autumn slid up a chair.

"I can't believe you're here. I thought we agreed that we would save our money. Flights to here aren't cheap." Courtney said and Derrick took her hand.

"I could leave if you want. I can get some of the money back from my flight." Derrick replied and Courtney instantly wrapped her arms around him, shaking her head. He chuckled and she reluctantly let him go after he rubbed her hands. "I couldn't help it. Besides Victor rounded the posse against me. So it's his fault." Derrick replied and Courtney giggled before kissing him.

"Get a room you two." Jesse said as their kiss began to lengthen. Daphne and Autumn laughed as the two parted. "Who's Victor?"

"One of my roommates, he's a good guy. You'd like him. He's going for Kinesiology." Derrick's reply perked Jesse's interest and as soon as he finished, someone tapped on Derrick's shoulder.

"I hope you're not telling these gorgeous ladies all my secrets." It was Derrick's turn to stare shocked as he saw Victor standing behind him.

"What the hell are you doing here? And how did you find me?" He said and Victor smirked before leaving his roommate unanswered.

"Ladies, I'm Victor and it's a pleasure to finally meet you. Derrick's been a different man since you came into his life. I just had to meet you." Courtney nodded and held herself close to her brother. If only he knew the truth. Jesse quickly stood and wrapped her hands around his arm, pushing her smallish breasts up to get his attention. Victor was instantly caught in her sparkling eyes as she turned her feminine charms on him.

"I'm Jesse, there's this party going on right now and these lovebirds need time alone. Care to join me? It's a costume party though." Jesse said in thought.

"Dress him in drag, he does it quite well." Derrick said and Victor looked to the roof in disbelief before rubbing his short black hair. The women chuckled as Victor shook his head and closed his blue eyes.

"Done." Jesse said with vigor, drawing a smile from Victor. She smiled back and looked over at her friends. "Don't wait up for me. Derrick, your bag will be outside my room when you need it." Before anyone could say a word, they were gone.

"Wow she doesn't waste time. And you say Cindy is the wild one?" Derrick said as the diner's door closed.

"Jesse gets what she wants. That's all I can say." Daphne replied and sighed. "The guys around here are only interested in one thing so the picking of decent men drops cataclysmically."

"That's why you have me sweetie." Autumn replied and slid in close to her. Derrick stared as Autumn grinned. "I've been trying to court you for years but you keep saying no. Why my sugar, spice and everything nice?"

"You just haven't found the thing that turns me on." Daphne replied and Autumn's posture changed.

"I bet I could turn you on." Daphne blushed and Autumn stared into Daphne's green eyes with a wanting that was only bested by the stares of Derrick and Courtney.

"Quite the group of friends you have." Derrick said saving Daphne by ruining the moment. Courtney shook her head as their food arrived.

"Speaking of someone staring." Daphne said and Autumn grinned before looking away. "I never knew that you were lesbian."

"Bi. I still like men I just love the touch of a woman. If I had to choose between the two it would be woman every time." She looked at Derrick and shrugged her shoulders. "I've had a bad run of dates recently and I won't lie, women have a way that you men cannot match." Derrick shrugged his shoulders and looked down at Courtney. He didn't care what her choice in partners was unless it involved Courtney. "But I could make an exception if someone like Victor shows up again. Man that guy was built." Autumn replied and Daphne could only nod in agreement.

"So I guess I'll have to endure another night of you laying your best lines on me?" Daphne said as she looked at Courtney.

"Or you could just give in and finally let yourself loose for once. Missy I'm all uptight. I bet I could make you cum so hard you'd never see straight again." Autumn added and Daphne once again shook her head. "Come on, don't you want a crazy college memory?"

"Yeah, unless you want the show, that would be kind of crazy but it would cost you. I don't give freebies." Courtney replied with a grin.

"No thanks, there are enough pheromones emanating from you two. I'll take the lesser of two evils." Daphne replied. The group laughed again and left the diner after paying. Autumn took Daphne away and Courtney stopped Derrick outside her dorm and kissed him hard. Their hands began to wander and before they got too far a guy dressed as superman coughed loudly. They blushed and let him pass before entering. Courtney ran for her room, holding Derrick's hand with everything she had. She quickly unlocked the door and shoved Derrick inside before slamming the door behind her. She leapt into his arms and pressed her mouth against his, their tongues dancing as wildly as their thoughts. She slid down his body and the motion alone stirred Derrick's cock to life. She felt his member instantly harden and grinned before dropping to her knees. He watched as she undid the bottom of his costume.

"I'm the luckiest girl ever." She said as the bottom of his costume slid off. He lifted his legs and she slid costume bottom aside. She looked up and her eyes sparkled with desire as his cock stood proudly. She ran her index finger down his shaft and Derrick shifted slightly, wanting her to do more. She wrapped her hand around his cock and looked up into Derrick's eyes. She licked her lips and slid forward before taking him in her mouth, her eyes never leaving his. Derrick groaned deeply as Courtney bobbed, her nails lightly running down his chest and up his sides before trailing down his legs. Every flick of her tongue sent shivers through Derrick and he quickly felt his balls burn with anticipation. She saw Derrick's toes begin to curl and she stopped and looked up. "So soon? You really must be pent up." She said as she stroked him, keeping him on the cusp.

"It's been too long and you're just so damn hot. I can't take much more." Derrick replied and Courtney grinned before licking from the base of his cock to the tip. Derrick groaned again and before he could warn her his cock erupted sending his first shot onto Courtney's face. She gasped and grinned with excitement, pumping wildly as a second burst leapt over her head. She quickly wrapped her mouth around him and sucked hard. Derrick groaned loudly as she worked her tongue around his shaft, sending him into a daze. She moaned in satisfaction as wave after wave of seed entered her mouth only to be swallowed. Derrick began to feel lightheaded as she lengthened his orgasm, drawing anything she could from him. He staggered back, his cock popping free from her mouth and Courtney wiped her face clean.

"I'll be right back, need to get this paint off." He watched her leave and she looked back and caught him staring once again. She shook her ass playfully and Derrick took in a deep breath and closed his eyes, attaining another picture of her that would last a lifetime. He leaned against the wall, not wanting to move and as she returned. She slid into his waiting embrace and both smiled, happy to be together.

"Wow." He slouched slightly as he wanted to say more but could only think of the one word. Courtney lifted her head from his chest and looked up with wanting as she felt him against her.

"I'll say, you've never came that much before." She replied and Derrick shook his head and grinned. She pulled back slightly and looked down to see that his cock had stayed hard. He pulled her into him and quickly unzipped the back of her dress, letting the silk pool at her feet. She let out a shaky breath as he led her to her bed. She crawled on all fours and looked back as Derrick stripped. She bit her bottom lip as the smell of her excitement filled the room. Derrick kissed her each ass cheek before running his tongue across her puffy pussy lips, drawing a long moan from her.

"Ready so soon I see and here I thought I had to warm you up." Derrick said softly and Courtney looked back and pressed her ass against his cock.

"Vroom Vroom baby. I've been ready since the diner. Now stop talking and take me." She demanded and Derrick shoved his tongue deep. Courtney purred loudly as he licked her sex.

"Not that I mind this." He cooed and spread her legs. Derrick snickered and lapped her cunt with varying strokes, keeping her off balance. She looked back and felt a jolt of energy course through her when her eyes fell upon the love of her life behind her ass. He sat up and kissed the small of her back and Courtney smiled as she looked into his eyes.

"You ready my love?" He asked sweetly, holding his cock at the entrance of her womanhood. She nodded avidly and leaned back, feeling his bulbous head against her lips.

"Please baby, no more teasing." She said and Derrick smirked before pushing his cock deep into her. Courtney moaned loudly and fell forward, the overwhelming sensations rocking her entirety. Derrick moaned with her as he finally sunk balls deep into the woman of his dreams.

"God you're tight." He panted and Courtney smiled and flexed her pussy, drawing another moan from him.

"Come on baby, fuck me good. Fuck your." She hesitated before lowering her voice. "Fuck your naughty sister." They shared a salacious smile and Derrick gripped her hips. He started off slowly; wanting to savour the moment but Courtney would have none of it and quickly began bucking against him.

"I said fuck me. Take your cock and fuck me until I can't see straight. I want to be ravaged the way you know how." Courtney demanded and Derrick's eyes widened before turning lustful.

"I think I love it when you talk dirty." He said and she groaned as he slowed further. Derrick laughed before seizing her hips and granted her wish.

Their pace bore the sexual frustrations that they bottled up for months and neither held anything back. The harder one pushed, the other met with more. Courtney's ecstasy filled screams could be heard through the nearby rooms and their bodies mashing together was a testament to her volume. Neither cared if the world heard them, there was nothing no one could do to stop them.

"Oh fuck Derrick you're so big. I forgot how big you are." Courtney yelled with bliss. Derrick grinned and kept pounding her making her scream louder. Derrick ran his fingers down her sweat covered body, spreading her ass cheeks.

"God I missed you." He groaned out as he ran his hands over her back, sides and ass, never stopping.

"Oh fuck!" Courtney wailed as Derrick bottomed out, his cock brushing against her cervix. "Do that again, fuck me hard and deep." She screamed and Derrick did as he was asked. "Fuck yeah." Courtney bellowed and pushed back harder. "Fuck me like a slut."

"Like a slut?" Derrick said and grinned. "I love it when you talk dirty. You dirty little slut." Derrick growled. His thrusts became harder and Courtney screamed loudly, getting what she craved. "You're my slut."

"All yours baby." Courtney cried and banging against the wall made them laugh before Courtney purposely screamed louder, sending the message that she wouldn't be quiet. Their relentless pace rushed on and Courtney began quivering as her peak was reached.

"I love you so damn much. Oh god I'm cumming. Derrick I love you!" Courtney screamed out as she fell flat on the bed, her legs quivering. Derrick slipped out of her and watched momentarily as she quivered on the bed. He rolled her onto her back and slid his cock back inside her. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and grabbed her hips. She shivered with anticipation as her glossy hazel eyes met his. He continued to plow into her and she covered her mouth and screamed loudly with each deep thrust. They shifted up the bed and resumed their intense lovemaking.