Home to Daddy 02

Story Info
Cindy goes home to daddy after her divorce.
2k words
4.45
51k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyluwho
cindyluwho
49 Followers

Daddy nudged me awake for breakfast, then vanished back to the kitchen.

For a moment, I thought about the wild, crazy, dirty dream I'd had about fucking my own father. I thought about how I might act around him with such images in my head. Then I thought about the fact that the window in front of me wasn't in my room. It didn't look out at the side yard and the fence down the length of the yard. It looked out into the back yard at the koi pond daddy and mama had built by hand. If I was looking at the koi pond, then I was in daddy's bedroom. In his bed. On mama's side of the bed -- or what had been hers.

I was half naked. And sticky from sweat. And my throat was sore.

It wasn't a dream. Well, the part about actually fucking him was ... I thought. Giving him a blowjob on the couch. Having his cock pound into my throat. That was suddenly all very, very real. Too vivid not to be true. The fucking, well, it happened in the yard and in an elevator, and in the garage, and in a bank, and in Aunt Jean's swimming pool in the middle of the day. Evidently everywhere my dream self went during the night, daddy was there.

I reached down and touched my panties -- they were there and they were sort of dry. They were the kind of damp I usually found when I'd been dreaming or fantasizing. They weren't the kind of wet that I would've found had I been fucking. Not once, not eight times. And, from the dreams in the bank and in the elevator, my ass would have had to have been sore, too -- and it wasn't. Sore throat, dry-ish panties, and no sore ass -- so I'd blown my daddy and he'd ended the blowjob by fucking my face and driving into my throat, but that's as far as we'd gone. I was pretty sure, anyway.

I propped myself up in bed. The bed he'd carried me in to. The bed he'd undressed me on. I had nothing to throw on and for just a moment, I was embarrassed. How could I go out to breakfast in just my panties? Then I realized. If daddy can stick his cock down my throat, it's probably okay if he sees his little girl's perky C cup tits.

I came around the corner into the kitchen and said "Hey, daddy."

He said, "Hello, kitten" as he turned around with a skillet full of scrambled eggs. When he saw my boobs, he said, "Well ... hellooooo, kitten ..." and turned back and just put the skillet on the countertop.

He walked toward me saying "I wasn't sure what you'd be thinking or feeling this morning" and wrapped me in his arms. "I'm pretty sure I know now, Cindy."

I leaned into the hug and felt daddy's hairy chest tickle my boobs. It felt so good in his arms that I didn't immediately notice his cock already pressing into my thigh. "Uhh -- daddy -- I'm pretty sure I know what you're feeling this morning, too." I pressed my thigh back and he chuckled. "Can't help it, baby."

I reached down and took his shaft in my hand. Big shaft. If I learned one thing last night, it was that daddy had a big cock. If I learned two things, it was that daddy had a big cock and that he wasn't reluctant to use it on his little girl.

I stroked his hardness up and down and it grew in my hand. He leaned down and started kissing my neck. Soft little kisses that turned my knees to butter. We just played for a moment, getting our bearings. He kissed and nibbled. I stroked. My thumb dragged across the head, dipping into the precum oozing out of my daddy's cock, and it throbbed. He moaned, "Oh, baby" into my neck and the hum from that made me even wetter than I already was.

He started squeezing my tits, kneading them, and I love the pain he's squeezing into them. All my nerves are firing as he starts to bite his way down my neck to my tits.

"Baby, your tits are so soft ... I wanna eat them up."

"Eat them, daddy, bit them and leave your mark."

So he did, just to the side of my nipple, I feel his teeth sink in and grab hold. That little grinding feeling at the end told me that I'd have a sweet bruise for a while, but that was alright. It wouldn't be the last mark daddy left on me.

"Baby, are you ..."

I answered the question I knew he was asking, " ... a virgin, daddy? Not in a long while. Did my mouth feel like a virgin's mouth when it was on your cock last night.?"

He chuckled and took me by my hips and raised me up. Our lips locked and then parted and daddy's tongue and mine danced together as I wrapped my legs around his hips. He took a fistful of my hair as we kissed, and then tugged me downward. I slipped slowly down his body as we tried to continue our kiss, then suddenly, I felt an intruder at my cunt lips.

"Are you sure, princess?" With the head of his cock wavering between my lips, he asked and looked into my eyes.

"Goddammit daddy, fuck me. Fuck me now!"

He released me and I dropped down, and his cock plunged into me. Not an inch or two, easily four inches, then a pause, and then the last bit, the final four inches, and daddy was buried to the hilt in his baby's snug, cunty home. I let out an oof, not out of pain, just out of fullness. Dear God, he was easily as big as anyone I'd ever fucked, if not a little larger.

I shuddered and buried my face in his hairy chest.

He raised me up and started slow strokes -- not so he was all the way out, maybe just half way -- and then I glided back down his cock. It felt as good and thick on my cunt as it did in my mouth, and even better than I dreamt it overnight. Better because it was real. I had the present I'd always wanted, every birthday or Christmas or Valentine's Day that I could remember -- my own daddy's big hard cock deep in my cunt. I didn't need projection or roleplay, I had the real thing in me and my daddy's power filled me.

My fingers dragged up and down his back as he fucked me. As he fucked himself with me, really. I was like a little toy, one of those masturbation sleeves, just the larger, full-body size. He moved me up and down and up and down on his cock, each time coming to the bottom and letting my clit hit the spot where we joined, and each time he nudged me a little closer to orgasm.

The veins in his cock stroked the insides of my cunt, and I was having trouble catching my breath from all the stimulation. I wanted it to last. I wanted it to go on forever, for him always to be locked inside my cunt, and for me to always be riding him. There was no time to keep track of. All that I was aware of was daddy's steel-hard cock driving into my wet, smooth cunt.

"Daddy, have I told you how long I've wanted your cock? How long I've wanted you to love me, to fuck me deep? Even before ... even before mom passed, I envied her. She got every piece of you, and I had to go hungry, even though you're all I've wanted. Twenty lovers, young and old, and they were all just holding a space in my heart and in my cunt, spaces that were always for you." Of course, it took me a while. A few words at a time, a little confusion, a little drifting off track, and a whole lot of "umm ... " and "uhh ..." and "ohmygod ..." getting mixed in.

I looked into his eyes, empty of words and full of cock, and he was gradually driving harder and harder into me. His hands had a tight grip on my shoulders now, and I was the fixed point, and he was the mover. He pinned me against the counter, bend his legs, and started pile-driving into my wetness, his balls slapping hard against my ass, our bellies slapping loud together, and my clit slamming down hard on his pubic bone.

"God, baby, ever since you were young ... since I can't remember when ... you would come to me ... come to me in my dreams ... and during the day ... but I hid it ..."

Slap-slap-slap-slap ... his fingers were white-knuckling into my shoulders, I could tell, even if I couldn't see. I would have pretty bruises there tomorrow as well, fuckbruises from my daddy. He was driving deep into me now, and my whole body shook with each thrust. More important, my cunt was tightening up, starting to ripple, an orgasm coming in like a sky rocket, roaring in and about to explode.

"So ... so ... so ... tight ..." daddy managed to say.

"Oh, daddy, I'm ..." I managed to say, and then I exploded. I was a bomb and a banshee, screaming and wailing as his cock kept pounding me. My nails sank into his back. He'd have his own trophy tomorrow and the day after and the day after.

"Daddyadydadydadyadydeedeedeedeedeeyyyeeyeeyeeyeeee" It was noise, but it was the best I could do. I was drooling down his chest, and my thighs wanted to snap his torso in half, but they had no strength left. Already the muscles were trembling and twitching like I was trying to push a marathon into two.

I just rolled up into him, and let myself be his fuck toy, too far gone now in my waves and waves of pleasure.

"Unnnnngggg ....." he shuddered and froze. Even in my delirium, I could feel his hard cock twitching and dancing inside my cunt. He was cumming and cumming like a madman, like a firehose. Seven eight nine ten strong pulses and who knows how many small ones.

I had half a thought about getting off him and letting all of those baby-making juices run straight out my cunt and down my leg, but I couldn't move. I'd have to climb eight inches to get off his cock, and the best I could do was probably a quarter inch. He certainly wasn't going anywhere. His legs were locked and his arms were wrapped tight around me, his hips shuddering, but doing nothing more. He was gasping for air, and that was about all he could do at that point.

Later, five minutes or an hour, he lifted me slowly to the counter. His arms shuddered like I was three times my weight, but it was all fatigue. Usually, he'd have had no problem lifting my 110 lb to the countertop.

Now he leaned into me and I wrapped myself around him, kissing his head and neck, saying "That's okay, daddy, just relax. It's all good ... it's so good. I loved it ... it was ... it was so ..."

That's about all that was said until we'd both caught our breath and gotten our heads back inside our skulls.

In time, he scooped me up in his arms, said "Fuck breakfast -- I need a nap" and scooped me up in his arms and carried me back into the bedroom.

I'd had daddy in my mouth and now my cunt. Only one place left, but that would have to wait. We were both so exhausted.

cindyluwho
cindyluwho
49 Followers