Homecoming

Story Info
A man comes home to his lover.
2k words
4.34
21k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he entered the room, she was standing by the window bare foot. He smiled when he saw the way her dress clung to the curves of her buttocks. She turned and smiled because her lover was home. They walked toward each other and met in the middle of the room. They embraced and shared a deep passionate kiss. As their tongues intertwined he reached behind her and slowly unzipped the dress. It slid off her shoulders and fell to the floor. To his delight he discovered that the dress was all the clothing she was wearing and she was now stark naked. He stepped back to admire her body as he often did. As if reading his mind she slowly spun around to allow him to take in all of her charms. They came back together in a tight embrace.

As their tongues once again began to do their erotic dance she felt his growing bulge press against her. He began to kiss her neck and shoulders as she slowly unbuttoned and removed his shirt. She ran her hands gently over his chest and imagined how exciting his soft, light chest hair would feel against her nipples. It was now his turn to be a mind reader. He gently caressed her breasts and slowly traced circles around her hardening nipples with his thumbs. When they once again pressed close together she was rewarded with the wonderful stimulation of his skin and hair rubbing against her now erect nipples. She could again feel his erection that was now straining to be released from his pants.

She reached down and undid his belt and pants button. When she slid his zipper down his trousers fell to the floor. He slipped off his shoes and stepped out of the pants. They kicked away the pile of clothing as she stepped back and saw his manhood fully outlined against his underwear. When she slipped her hands under the waistband and across his buttocks he became breathless with the anticipation of her first touch of his throbbing member and ball sack. He did not have long to wait. As she gently freed his erection from its hiding place her fingertips brushed against his genitals. She noticed his slight shudder when her hands glanced along his thighs while she pulled his shorts to the floor. It was now her turn to do the admiring.

They stood unashamed and reveled in each other's nakedness. This time when they came together she felt the warm skin of his now rock hard cock press against her. Somewhere deep inside she felt familiar twinges, as her pussy became wet in preparation for his entering her. That however, would come later. For now they were content to continue to explore each other's bodies with their hands. She pressed tighter against him when she felt his hands firmly take hold of her ass cheeks. She purred and flicked her tongue in his ear. He was speechless when her hand came up between his legs and gently cradled his love-swollen balls. He gently sucked and nibbled on each of her excited nipples. Sometimes she preferred to have them squeezed in a rougher manner. However, he knew today was a time for gentleness.

When his tongue lightly flicked across her tits she uttered her first moan of the encounter. He loved the sound of this quiet moaning and knew it meant she was becoming hot and wet for him. It was now her turn to kiss his nipples and she buried her face in his chest. When she nibbled on his chest he let out a gasp that could only be interpreted as an expression of delight. She began to slowly kiss her way down his abdomen, as she slid down to her knees. Once again he shuddered with excited anticipation as she gazed up at him with obvious love in her eyes. They hardly ever spoke during lovemaking. They were so in tune to one another that verbal communication seemed unnecessary. She stuck her tongue out and ever so softly ran it around his swollen head, paying special attention to the sensitive slit. She smiled when she heard his moans and began to run her tongue along the length of his sex tool.

When she moved to the base of his manhood, he bent his knees to allow greater access to his ball sack, which longed for the feel of her talented tongue. When she began gently sucking and licking his testicles, he felt the electric charge of sexual stimulation coarse through his body. She loved orally pleasing her man and it showed in her obvious talents. Overcome with the stimulation of having her mouth on her man's private parts, she slid her hand between her legs and inserted a finger between her now swollen pussy lips. He saw what she was doing and became doubly aroused. She knew from the breathless sounds that he was making, it was time to take him in her mouth. He watched as his throbbing cock began to disappear past her lips. She held only the head and small additional portion of his hard tool in her mouth at first. He managed to control his desire to shove himself deeper into her.

The excitement was almost overwhelming. At that point she allowed him to slowly slide into her throat and then she bobbed up and down on him, her lips just brushing against his pubic hairs. Both of them had entered a world of passion where the only thing that existed at the moment was the two of them. In his excitement, he had entwined his fingers in her hair as he held the back of her head. She became still and allowed him to thrust himself in and out of her mouth. He did this very gently, somehow managing to maintain control. Just as he reached the brink of his passion she removed her mouth from him and snuggled his abdomen.

She had other plans for the final act of this encounter. They held each other until he retreated from the point of no return. When he once again was breathing more or less normally, she cupped his balls in her hand and again took him in her mouth. After a few minutes he felt he could no longer control himself and gently lifted her to her feet. They embraced and kissed deeply. Then he took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

She crawled onto the bed and he saw the juices glistening when the opening in her neatly manicured bush spread slightly. His penis bobbed around when he thought of the feeling of sliding into her warm, wet womanhood. She giggled when she saw him standing there with his erection bobbing about. Her beautiful laugh made him want to be inside her even more. Their lovemaking had grown more intense during the time they had been together, but they had not lost the joy or wonder it had produced in them from their first encounter. He went to the bed and slid in next to her. As he moved his hand up her thigh toward the center of her passion, their open mouths found each other. Again he kissed her neck and shoulders. He continued kissing his way down to her breasts. He truly enjoyed having his mouth and tongue on her tits.

After a time, he continued his journey by running his tongue down to her navel, which he joyously kissed with abandon. Her engorged clit was quivering with desire while his fingers slid in and out of her hot wet pussy. She was so hot, she thought surely her steamy love juice would soon be running down her legs. She moaned loudly when she thought of her lover's tongue eagerly lapping up her ample pussy juices. However, he chose to tease her further by bypassing her cunt and slowly licking her thighs. When he finally brought his mouth to her clit, she was so thoroughly worked up that she felt the wave of an orgasm welling up inside her. As he ran circles around her clit with his tongue, she felt the full impact of her first orgasm of the day. He knew she had cum and did not want to let her come back down.

He knew that he could bring her to much greater heights. While she was still feeling the effects of her orgasm he slid his tongue into her pulsating pussy. He loved having his face buried between her legs and realized the excitement of having his tongue deep in her twat was causing his cock to throb wildly. He feared he might cum just thinking about being inside her. However, he was determined to bring her to the heights of ecstasy before he entered her. His tongue continued its journey southward until he found her perfect rosebud anus. He thought he heard a small squeal when he ran his tongue back and forth over this forbidden flower. He had always been adventurous and wanted to experience everything possible with her.

She had never shied away from these advances and many times surprised him with her inventiveness. He often reflected on how lucky he was to have found his perfect match for a life mate. As her squirming and pelvic thrusting intensified he returned his attention once again to her throbbing clit. It was now so engorged he was able to get his lips on it and lightly suck her. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her has an intense orgasm welled up deep inside her loins. Sensing this he slid first one then two fingers deep inside her. She was so wet and hot he probably could have put more fingers in her. However, this was a day for gentle lovemaking. Perhaps tomorrow she would desire to be taken more roughly. While he continued to lick her impossibly excited clit he slipped one of his fingers out of her and inserted the tip in her anus. She gasped and her body almost instantly began to convulse. She was experiencing a deeply intense orgasm. She reached down and pushed his face against her and thrust upward. He held his breath while he enjoyed the feel of his hot woman cuming in his face.

When the orgasm began to subside she tried to close her legs, but he gently held them open. Once again he was licking her clit with abandon. She thrashed about wildly with the almost unbearable stimulation she was now feeling. He was once again sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy, but she hardly felt them over the fire coming from her clit. Then she came again. This time she covered herself with her hands. She couldn't take any more.

She purred at him, "I want you." And very softly murmured, "Please darling, I need your cock in me now!" She always knew exactly what he wanted to hear. He crawled up the bed and gently kissed her cheek. Then he positioned himself between her legs and slowly entered her. He wanted to prolong the feeling of the first contact between his swollen cock and her glistening steamy pussy as long as possible. As soon as he was all the way inside her he began to gently thrust himself in and out. He pulled back until he was barely inside her and then slid back in until their pubic areas were pressed together as if they were one. Then she began to meet his thrusts with her own by raising her ass off the bed as he pushed himself deep inside her. They matched thrust for thrust in perfect rhythm until suddenly all stopped.

He buried himself deep inside and began exploding cum into her. As his orgasm reached a crescendo she ground herself against him as if trying to milk every last drop from him. While his cock slowly retreated from its engorged state he continued to thrust it into her. She felt herself cum one last time. He rolled over and she climbed up on top of him. They cuddled together and enjoyed the warm, tingly afterglow of the perfect lovemaking they had just experienced. They fell asleep naked and entwined with each other.