Homecoming

Story Info
Your long awaited arrival.
957 words
3.89
14.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear a light tapping at the front door. I get up wondering who it could be on this cold and snowy night. I open the door and my jaw drops in shock and amazement. I stand there looking at you unable to speak. Tears stream down my face. Your hand reaches out and gently wipes the tears falling down my face away. I push my cheek into your hand feeling the texture of your glove rough against my face. You wrap your arms around me and pull me close. I breathe in the scent of you. Its is an odor that I have never smelled before but I can not get enough of it. Your big strong arms wrapped around me hold me tighter. You pick me up and carry me to the living room closing the door with your foot as u walk. You set me down and look deep into my eyes. I stand staring at you unable to believe that you have come to me. I take my shaking hand and touch your face. Your skin is rough and cold but it the best thing I have ever touched. I take your hand in mine and pull off your gloves. Looking at your hands feeling the skin on them I kiss the palm I kiss each finger. Running my fingers over them, loving the texture of your hand. I look up at and see a tear slip from your eye. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss it away. I love the taste of your salty tear.

I unbuckle your coat and push it off your shoulders on to the floor. I stand and stare at your broad chest and shoulders. I run my hands all over them all the while looking in your eyes. You lean down and place your lips on mine. I melt in your arms this is the thing I have wanted most your lips on my. Our tongues tasting each other. You start kissing me slowly and increase with a feverish pace devouring my mouth as you kiss me. I let a moan escape. You stop pull away and stare at me. My lips are swollen from your mouth. By breath short and quick. My breast have swollen and my nipples hard. You take your knuckles and brush them over my swollen nipple. I take a sharp intake of breath. You smile and your eyes glow with satisfaction.

You pick me up and carry me to the bedroom with out a word. You lay me on the bed. Standing before me and shedding your cloths. I drink in the sight of you body before me. You lay next to me on the bed. You slip your hand under my robe. I close my eyes and cry out from the coolness of your hand. You remove my robe and I lay there naked in front of you. Your eyes are taking in my body mesmerizing every inch of me. You lean down and kiss me deep and soft. Your hands on my body. It feels so good to have you finally touch me. Your mouth moves down my body. Centering on my nipples sucking and biting them. My back arches trying to give u more. Your hand brushes my pubic hair. My legs falling wider and farther apart. You look up at me and into my eyes the wanting and need is so evident in them. You kiss your way down my body. Moving between my legs looking at my mound hungrily. I remember all the times' you told me how much you loved the taste. Pushing my legs farther apart. The scent of my desire waifs through the room. You gaze down at me hungrily. Slowly slipping a finger inside of me. My hips buck at the invasion. Lifting my hips and raising my womaness to your mouth. You gently lick me the feel of your toung on me is heaven. You move down slipping your toung inside me. Pumping it in and out of me. My hips buck wildly. My hands clawing the sheets, pushing your head deeper in to me.

Sensing my need you stop and position yourself between my legs. Gently place the head of yourself to me and push in. The fit is tight you are so hard and big I am afraid you will not fit in me. But my walls stretch and u slide in completely. You feel so good inside of me. You start slow bit by bit you increase the speed. Lifting my hips higher and higher so you can go in deeper. Looking in to my eyes as u pump yourself in and out of me. Harder and deeper you go. My moans and screams letting you know that you are making it feel so wonderful. I can feel and so can you that we are approaching the edge. Increasing your speed. Deeper and harder you thrust. My hips raising at a fast pace to meet you. I can feel you grow harder inside me. I am getting wetter with each moment. I can tell by the look in your eyes it is time and with one last deep thrust you throw us both over the edge. Our screams echo the intensity of our erotic flight. Minutes. Hours. Seconds... later we lay exhausted our bodies covered in a glistening sheen of sweat. We kiss one last deep kiss before we fall asleep. Hours later I wake rolling over expecting you there next to me. All I encounter is just the pillow I hold every night dreaming it is you. The dull ache of the knowledge that I am still alone and that you are still so far away.