Homecoming

Story Info
She arrives home to a surprise.
1.7k words
4.03
30.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday, she came home. What Carrie hadn't expected was the police car at the front entranceway. She parked her own car and ran up the front path, turned the door handle then promptly crashed into the unyielding wooden door.

Damn!" Hey you lot, open up in there. I'm home!" She banged on the door with her fists.

It swung open and Carrie found herself staring down the barrel of a gun, its hole loomed larger than its owner.

"What the hell's going..."

"State your name and address lady."

"I'm Carrie and this is my house. What the hell is going on?" She stepped forward, pushed the gun aside then stood with her hands on her hips staring at the young police officer.

"Put your hands up!" he yelled. Automatically Carrie obeyed, holding them high above her head.

"Now back up to the wall," he ordered. She didn't argue, especially as his tone brooked no messing with. Her back touched the wall.

"Turn around, keep your hands above your head. Spread your legs." The steel grey gun shook slightly as he barked out the orders.

Carrie did as she was told. "Where are my kids?"

"There's no one here." One hand held the gun steady as his free hand felt along her back. It moved around her waist and splayed across her stomach. He moved it higher, checking for weapons between her breasts. He nearly groaned as his hand brushed over one very aroused nipple; she allowed herself an inward smile.

"I don't have any weapons on me."

"Shut up. I'm checking."

"Oh come on. I don't have anything!"

His hand squeezed her breast.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Checking, now shut up or I'll make you." His growl in her ear sent a chilling shiver down her backbone. His hand moved to the other breast, squeezed it hard until she gasped then bent her body forward. Unfortunately for her, her arse backed into his groin. She was left in no doubt as to the state of his arousal. Quickly she straightened.

"Oh noticed that did you? You're going to feel it soon."

"Get off me you, you...."

His cruel laugh along with the cold metal gun poking into the back of her neck froze her to the spot.

"Come with me." He pulled her back against him, then pushed her over the back of the couch. She couldn't move but managed to gasp as she felt her skirt being lifted and the gun barrel rubbed along the skin at the top of her thong.

"Oh god, please leave me alone. Please let me go." Her muffled voice only spurred him on.

He held the gun so the barrel slipped along the length of her butt cheeks. He rubbed it up and down slowly. "I know you want it. I know exactly how much you want it. And I can wait 'til you say it."

She breathed deep, almost choking on the dusty cushion that smothered her face. Her body stilled as she felt the tip of the gun pushing against her puckered anus.

"No!" She pushed herself up, spun on one foot and smacked him over the side of the head with her flat palm.

Stunned, he staggered backwards, tripped over the floor rug and fell sprawling on the floor. The gun flew from his hand, slid across the floor then crashed into the wall. Carrie jumped on him, pinning him to the floor with her weight. She grabbed the cuffs from his uniform belt and with quick practised ease, handcuffed one hand, fed the cuffs through the leg of the couch then cuffed his other hand.

At the look of shock on his face she felt her cheek muscles twitch. She turned around then undid his belt buckle, unzipped his trousers and lifted his half-erect manhood from its nest. She allowed herself a smile knowing he couldn't see.

"My oh my. What do we have here?" Her index finger flicked lightly over its tip. It twitched. She grinned. "Goodness, there's a little life left in the ol' fella after all. I wonder what will happen if I do this," she said as she held him steady moving her hand up and down twice. She let go and watched as he sprang to life.

"Please uncuff me. I'll leave if you'll just uncuff me."

"Oh I will, but not just yet. I've a couple of things to do first."

She heard his gulp and felt his body squirm underneath her. She rotated her hips a little, then ground herself against him. His agonised moan let her know he didn't really want to leave.

"Where are my kids?" Her finger circled his penis head.

"Don't do that! They're, they're safe. They're at their grandma's house." He was breathing in short shallow pants.

"How did they get there?" One hand held him and stroked him steadily whilst her index finger continued to circle him.

"I took them! Please stop! I took them to her myself." His squirming knocked her off balance.

"Lay still damnit!" She squeezed him and he stilled his movements. "That's better. Now, why are you here?" She bent forward and flicked her tongue over his tip; he almost didn't feel it.

"I... I'm here because I had to make sure the... the house was secure before you came... home. Please stop thaaaat..." This last as she took him deeply into her mouth. She tasted the first bitter drop of pre-cum.

"Dear God, don't stop."

Quick switch, she thought as she took him deeper. She sucked him hard listening to him moan and growl as he realised he couldn't use his hands to grab her. She lifted her head up, then turned around watching the anger and frustration pass across his face.

"Please uncuff me." His eyes were round as saucers, dark brown pupils dilated. "Please."

"No." She stood up, then without fumbling removed her uniform. She watched his eyes as he looked over her curvaceous body. One eyebrow raised as she saw the tip of his tongue lick his parched lips. "I want you to cum first."

His body convulsed as he realised her deadly serious intent. "I just want to leave. God lady, I'm a police officer! I have a job to do here! Please let me go."

For her answer, she grinned, then lowered herself into her favourite sixty-nine position. With her pussy close to his face, she took half of his now rigid cock into her mouth then sucked slowly. She allowed her teeth to lightly scrape his skin as her tongue lathered him.

"Dear God, stop! I'm going to cum! I can't stop myself!"

Carrie ignored his pleas, seeing them for what they were. She sucked harder, moving her head up and down. She felt the veins on the side of his shaft throb, as it expanded under her warm unforgiving ministrations.

She moaned when his tongue licked her slit. When it found her clit, she gasped and sucked him hard and fast. When his tongue slipped inside her, she used hers to lick his tender tip, only lifting her head as he shouted something unintelligible against her wet body.

"Christ, I'm going to cum too!" she thought as she pushed her pussy into his face and simultaneously sucked him halfway down her throat.

He removed his tongue long enough to shout, "I'm cumming! I'm fuckin' cumming!" as he spurted thick cream into her mouth. She sucked him, swallowing his warm fluids, feeling his body shuddering.

He recovered quickly. "Your turn baby," his tongue slipped back inside her. She felt it wriggling a little. His noisy lapping sent her over the edge. His "Mmmm you taste good baby," made her pussy throb. She licked him, ensuring he was clean before she allowed herself to relax fully, letting the sensations wash through her body. The tingling increased, she moaned as she nuzzled his cock. His tongue sought her clit, rubbing it gently. The muscles tightened inside her pussy.

"Oh dear God, I'm so close. I'm gonna cum soon. So soon. Don't stop. Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Ending on a high-pitched squeal, she pushed against him hard. "Fuck I'm gonna cum! Fuck me hard lover! Fuck me! I'm cumming!"

He knew she was close. He thrust his tongue inside her, lifting his head from the ground to make sure he had her deeply impaled. He felt her pussy muscles contract, grabbing his tongue deeper inside and he used it like the cock she so obviously felt it was.

"Aghhh!" Her juice flowed around his tongue, and he slurped it, loving her taste.

"Yes!" Carrie almost punched the air in glee. "Yes! I came! God that felt so damn good." She collapsed against him, resting until her breathing slowed then deepened. His head fell back against the floor and he waited until she turned around and snuggled up to him. She kissed him on the lips, tasting herself, enjoying his kiss.

"Thank you sweetheart, I never realised I needed to cum so bad." She smiled against his neck.

"I didn't realise you needed to come that bad either." He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Honey, would you please do one more thing for me?"

"Mmm? What's that darling?"

"Would you please undo these damn handcuffs. It's been so long since I held you."

Carrie giggled, "Well, actually, I could get used to you like this. You look damn sexy. Where'd you get the uniform?"

"Your partner brought it over yesterday. He figured you had a hankering." He grinned.

"He knows? Geoff knows? Oh my God!"

"Don't worry honey, he won't tell anyone."

"Only half the force." She groaned then sat up and winked. "I think I'll leave you like this."

"Please don't honey. I want to hold you."

"Hmm." She feigned a serious frown. Unable to help herself she giggled. "Oh all right then, hold on a tic." Carrie took the keys from his pocket and unlocked the handcuffs. He flexed his wrists for a moment, and sat up.

"Come here, witch." The twinkle in his eyes belied his serious tone. "Hurry up," when she made no move.

"I'm coming. Talk about impatient," she moved closer and his arms wrapped around her, holding her tight.

"Welcome home sweetheart."