Homecoming

Story Info
A grown son's awakening.
1.8k words
3.75
178.2k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
683 Followers

As he lay in bed, he could hear every little sound, his heart beating against his chest, his watch slowly, steadily ticking, the rain against the window, running down to pool at the bottom of the sill. He lay still, waiting. Waiting for what, he wasn't sure.

He quickly thought back to when he got home. His parents welcomed him with open arms but they had something else they wanted to make sure he understood. He had sat down with them and listened as his father and mother outlined what they expected from him now that he was home.

As he lay still in the bed, waiting, he started sweating. He was also as hard as he had ever been and he couldn't help but reach down between his legs and rub his hard, stiff cock, once or twice. As he pulled his hand away from his groin, he heard the slight creaking of his door. He could hear the soft padding of bare feet coming closer to the bed. Wanting to turn over and see whom it was, something held him back. He felt the covers move and warm skin touched his, soft but rough. A hand reached between his legs and took hold of his hard cock, rubbing it lightly between fingers as the other hand, ran up and down his ass, probing slightly between his cheeks, pushing against his hole. He still didn't move but closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of the two hands.

He groaned softly as a finger pressed against his hole, pushing harder and harder, making him spread his legs apart, his cheeks opening up when he did. He wanted to reach back and hold them apart but he didn't move. He felt something wet against the back of his leg. It was soft but firm and he realized that it was it was the head of a hard cock with precum on it. He groaned softly again, turning his face into the pillow as the finger probed and pushed until it entered his hole, sending waves of pleasure through his body. He lifted one leg in the air to give the finger more access to his hole and it pushed further into him, sending another wave of pleasure through him, more intense than the first.

He rolled onto his stomach, pushing his ass into the air against the probing of the finger and soon he felt the finger's knuckle enter him. He gasped but continued pushing back against the intruder, enjoying the feeling of it inside him, more and more. He pulled his knees up under himself, raising his ass further up into the air as he felt the warm body get behind him and the finger in his ass, started moving in and out, finger fucking him, slowly and deeply. He groaned over and over again as the finger slowly, after a few more thrusts in and out of him, withdrew completely.

He opened his eyes and wiggled his ass, wanting the finger to continue fucking him. Instead he felt a warm, wet tongue, slowly, lick up his crack and probe his hole. He groaned as it circled his hole, wetting it and sucking on it. He reached behind and held his cheeks as wide open as he could, letting the tongue slither up and down his crack without interference.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," he groaned as he pushed against the tongue and face between his cheeks. "Fuck me with your tongue."

The tongue now concentrated on his hole, probing and licking at it, trying to open it up. He pushed against it as hard as he could and soon felt it enter him, hot and wet.

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

He felt the thrusts, short and quick, as the tongue continued to fuck his ass hole. He groaned again and wanted more.

"Please fuck me," he pleaded. "I want your hard cock inside my ass now."

He felt the bed move as the person behind him got between his legs. He felt the wetness of the cock again, smearing itself all over his hole and then it was inside him, making him gasp for air as an intense wave of pain shot through him. Hr tried to cry out but nothing came out of his wide open mouth while the cock slowly slid further up into him until he felt its balls against his ass.

He was panting, his breath coming in short bursts, sweat dripping off him, pooling on the sheets as the hard cock filled his canal fully. He felt the pain starting to subside and soon all he could feel was the cock inside him.

"Does that feel ok, son?" his father asked. Leaning over him, talking softly into his ear. "Are you alright? Tell me if you want me to stop."

"No, don't, Dad. Fuck me," was all he could say.

He felt his father slowly start to pull his hard cock back out of him and the feeling, made him groan over and over again. He wasn't ready for the full thrust back up into him and he grunted loudly as the head of his father's cock hit the end of his canal, taking his breath away. Again, his father pulled out of him slowly then thrust fully back up into him, sending waves of erotic feelings throughout him. He pushed slightly back against his father's thrust the next time.

The feeling of his father's cock sliding so effortlessly up into him was overwhelming and soon he was pushing back against every thrust, each stronger and faster than the one before. He felt his father's balls hit his ass every time he thrust fully into him and he groaned every time they hit him. Now his father moved up a little and was thrusting more down into him than before, hitting the end of his canal every time and filling his hole completely with hard, slippery cock.

"Fuck, son, your ass feels so good," he heard his father say through the haze enveloping his mind. "You're so tight and I love fucking you."

"Fuck me harder, Dad. I want you to come inside my ass. Please fuck me harder."

His father really started pounding in and out of him, his balls making a loud slap every time he thrust into him. After about ten minutes of fast but full thrusts, he heard his father's breathing start to quicken.

"I'm coming, son. I'm coming in your ass," he yelled as he held himself against his son's ass as his cock exploded inside his ass. "Of fuck, I'm coming."

"Yes, yes, Dad. Fill my ass with your hot come."

He felt the warmth of his father's sperm as it spurted up into him, surrounding his father's still hard cock and filling his canal with hot liquid.

"Oh fuck, yes. Fill my ass, Dad." He yelled out as the cock inside him continued filling his canal with its hot load.

After a few minutes, his father started to pull himself out of his ass. He felt his head pop out of him and the come starting to run down his legs. He didn't move as more come slowly ran down his leg, dripping off him, pooling on the sheet under him. Still not moving, he wanted to keep the feeling in his mind as he heard the door to his room, softly close.

The sweat was dripping off him rapidly now and the come was pooling under him as he heard his door softly creak open again. Before he knew it, someone else was getting on the bed. He felt the head of another cock press against his wide, open hole and enter him quickly, thrusting up fully into him before he could move. He pushed back and felt the thickness of the hard cock inside him. It was bigger than his father's and whomever it was fucking him, knew exactly what they were doing. They would thrust straight into him a few times then move up and thrust down a few times before moving back, each time, his balls slapped against his ass, making a loud noise.

A hand wrapped itself around his straining cock and started rubbing it up and down as the hard cock in his ass, kept up a steady rhythm, pounding in and out of him, sending him forward against the pillow, every time it thrust fully up into him. He felt his balls tingle and he came, his come shooting out of the head of his cock, spreading it gooey film all over the bed under him. He felt the cock deep inside his ass, throb a couple of times then explode, sending wave after wave of hot come, deep up into him. He groaned at the feeling of his second load of hot come and he pushed back against the groin of the man behind him as hard as he could, wanting all his come inside him, helping him to empty his balls completely.

After, what seemed like an eternity, he felt the cock slide out of him and the bed moved, as whomever had just fucked him, got off it. He heard his door creak shut and then there was silence. He waited for a few minutes before moving.

He slid down onto the mixture of come and sweat under him and quickly fell into a deep sleep, waking in the morning to the smell of the mess he was lying in. He quickly got up and went into the shower, emerging just as his mother finished pulling the soiled sheets off his bed.

"How was your first night at home?" she smiled at him, looking straight at his bare groin.

"Fine, Mom," he answered, not bothering to try and hide his nakedness. "It was just fine."

He watched as she gathered up the sheets off the floor and headed towards the door, looking back at him with a big grin on her face.

"See you later," she said as she left him alone to his thoughts.

He spent the day thinking about the night before and when it was dark and everyone went to bed, he waited again for his father and the second man to come to his room and fuck him. Night after night, they came and he slept with an ass full of come, enjoying his homecoming more than he could ever have imagined. The feeling of two hard cocks deep inside him every night overwhelmed him to the point he started ignoring everything else, wanting that feeling to continue, even after they finished emptying their balls of come into him. He had become a whore to his father and friend. He was contented in being at home and spent his days patiently waiting for night to fall.

rjohnson
rjohnson
683 Followers