Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, don't you." He growled at her, and she nodded mutely, forcing her legs to hold her upright. "Of course you do, My little slut." He leaned in close again, His breath tickling her ear as His voice dropped to a whisper. "I am going to use you hard tonight, My slut. I will make you moan and scream and beg like a whore, again and again and again." His words made her tremble anew, threatening to bring her to her knees again.

He stepped back again and this time the crop fell across her ass. She squeaked in surprise and pain, the sting echoing through her. She bit back tears as she heard the soft tinkle of a chain. She realized dazedly that the crop was not the only thing He'd grabbed. She could think of only one toy that had also been on the little table by His chair....the clamps she dreaded the most.

Three clamps, held together by an adjustable chain that made a T, and had a longer connecting chain in the center that could be tugged on at will. They had sharp metal teeth with a rubber guard that could be removed. She remained still as His hands came beneath her...dread making her squeeze her eyes shut. She had no doubt He would adjust the chain to be taut...but she was bent over. If she fell or straightened up once they were attached.....the thought made her bite her lip. She had to hand it to Him...it was an effective way to keep her on her feet.

She moaned sharply as the clamps, minus the guards, were clamped one at a time onto her nipples. When the third one was attached to her clit she cried out, her head swimming with the sensations. He adjusted the chain to not just be taut, but a little shorter then that, creating a steady pull even just bent over. When he took hold of the loose chain that could be tugged she winced and braced herself. But instead of a tug what she got was another sharp strike of the crop, landing perfectly across her ass. She cried out as her body jerked instinctively, which in turn tugged the clamps hard. The shockwave nearly brought her to her knees but before she could fall, His hand seized her hips, holding her still as he entered her throbbing pussy with one deep savage thrust.

She came instantly, and hard, unable to hold it back, her shattered cry mingling with the deafening crack of thunder outside. Her knees gave out and He caught her gently, quickly loosening the chain between the clamps. Blackness floated around her vision as wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over her; He turned her and lifted her into His arms with a chuckle. She buried her face in His shoulder, struggling to re-grip her hold on reality as He carried her out of the room.

"A g-g-girl is s-so s-s-sorry Master." She managed to stammer, mortified. She had neither asked for nor had permission to cum. But she'd been unable to stop it, so consumed she'd been with the overwhelming sensations. There would be hell to pay for this, she reckoned.

"Tonight, My love, it is allowed...you may cum whenever the desire to takes hold." He told her gently, and she could hear the smile in His voice. He was not angry! He would be merciful tonight....at least in that regard. Her relief was palatable. He carried her as though she were nothing but a feather, walking with firm sure steps. She wrapped her arms around His neck and held on lightly, drinking in the heady strength the was coming off of Him. Her body was still quivering and rocked with wave after wave of pleasure, and so she scarcely noticed they'd left the room until He was setting her down gently on the waist high table in their "special" room. Some might call this room a dungeon...but she called it Heaven.

The table He'd set her on was a tiny one off to the left, custom made to be a precise length, and rigged for hours of fun. She laid back gently, adjusting herself with His assistance so that her head rested on the small narrow padded extension that could be adjusted. The table was short, so that her ass rested mostly on, but a tad off the opposite edge. She lifted her knees obediently when His hands fell on the broad leather straps that would soon hold her captive. He began by using the wide leather band and buckle to strap her legs...holding her calves securely to the back of her thighs. These leather straps he connected to the table sides, adjusting the tautness till her legs were spread quite wide, and held there. Her feet rested on either side of her ass, on the edge of the table.

Outside the storm was getting worse....the thunder boomed loud enough to shake the house, and rain lashed the windows behind the heavy velvet curtains. He moved to her arms, securing her wrists to the sides of the table. She sighed softly at the soft tug when He readjusted the chain between the clamps to one again be taut. She felt open, exposed, spread so very, very wide like this...and she felt the familiar feeling of helplessness, knowing He could do whatever He pleased. She did not feel fear. She felt trust, despite the episode a moment before. She looked up at Him worshipfully. He'd removed His clothing, all of it, and stood naked, and still mostly erect. The size of Him, the smoothness, the beauty of His cock never failed to move her, and excite her. He was bigger then most, and when He was rough, really rough, He could wield His cock like a weapon, slamming into her hard enough to make it hurt...something she craved with a hunger that was surprising. He moved out of her line of sight, and she closed her eyes, listening, waiting in quiet comfort, her mind filled with the very essence of Him.

When the first blow of the crop fell across her sensitive, swollen and wet pussy she screamed in shock and pain, for the sting of it cut through her like a knife, the crop falling perfectly down the center of her, striking not just her skin, but the clamp that held her clit in it's brutal teeth as well. Her eyes flew open as her scream echoed with the thunder in the room. Her screams always had a predictable effect on Him...she watched His eyes darken instantly as he moved swiftly to the end of the table, and, before she could so much as blink, rammed His cock deep inside her with outrageous force, making a soft ragged cry cut loose from her chest.

He moved fast and hard...so deep, pounding into her with relentless force, driving her body hard against the restraints. She moaned long and low, her back arched, feeling the leather cuffs cut into her skin as he drove into her over and over, hard enough to make it hurt. It was times like this she was all too aware how big he was. She reckoned dazedly that having all eleven inches slammed into her so hard it hurt was a good indication of it, and then all thought vanished as he pushed her over the edge, tugging sharply on the clamps. Her orgasm exploded through her, making her cry out.

But he was not through, not by a long shot, he withdrew and she felt the heat of her cum slide down over the puckered little tight hole below, she watched him with glazed eyes, panting as he went to the table near the edge of the room then returned once more, setting two items on the shelf below the table. She closed her eyes and waited. She was fully relaxed, and so it was all too easy for him....he'd gotten the lube, and without warning he thrust his index finger up her ass with one swift movement, before she could tighten up or react. She moaned, her eyes flying open. It didn't hurt, not yet...his finger wasn't big enough to hurt, she forced her instantly clenched ass to relax and he began to wiggle his finger, and curl it inside of her. She moaned and he drew in a sharp breath, removing his finger and pressing the head of his cock to her ass urgently, pushing in steadly. She bit her lip and with a tremendous show of control managed to keep herself relaxed. When he was fully inside, he moaned.

"So tight" he murmured, and started slowly pumping his hips. She moaned long and low, as He picked up tempo, the pain mingling with the pleasure that was racing through her. He resisted the urge to use her roughly, not wanting to damage her. After a spell he began to alternate, sliding a few times into her dripping pussy, then reentering her ass, until he felt his own release stirring...when he was on the brink he tugged sharply on the chain that held her clamped nipples, making her scream with exstacy as he drove deep into her a final time, bursting deep into her bowels as her body cunvulsed around him, racked with the fury of her own release.

He could barely stay on his feet but with gentle hands he released her from her bindings, gently massaging her wrists, and helping her down from the table. There was a mound of dozens of large fluffy pillows in one corner, and it was here he led her, wordlessly collapsing with her onto the soft inviting depths. He drew her into his arms, closing his eyes contentedly.

They slept.

12