Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt it in abandoned ecstasy when he swelled and blasted into her with considerable force but the shots diminished in strength.

"Ohmigod, this small towel is going to be inadequate, she cooed and Charlie took the hint and went to the bathroom, returning with a big towel which he stuffed between her legs and effortlessly lifted her to pull some of it up under her.

They kissed, and her stroked her hair affectionately, giving Caroline the sudden hope the romance she'd thought would forever elude her was in the process of gestation.

Nothing lasts forever and Charlie broke the spell saying, "Stay there, I'm going to the hallway to fetch some papers I brought in with me." " What, lie here like this when you return passionlessly to eye my sweating body?

"We've 36 year olds, in our prime. I like what I see no matter how it's presented. Although I'd really like you to consider shaving rather than trimming – licking a bald piece is my idea of an afternoon or evening in paradise."

"You filthy man," she giggled. "This ugly thing under this towel is not an object of desire."

"Stop fishing for compliments," he grinned, walking off, returning to find that in the ninety seconds he'd been away from her Caroline had made up her face, combed her hair and changed back to a small towel."

"Give me a look," he leered.

She pulled away the towel and spread her lips, allowing him to see the remains of his cum.

"You released an incredible amount."

"I haven't fired for some weeks, except involuntarily."

"Is that hiatus about to change?"

"Depends on you."

"Move in here with me, to your own room if you wish, or are you too concerned about your reputation?"

"I'd like that – but remember I didn't ask, and only if you really want this."

"Of course I do; what a funny thing to go soft on at this late hour. I beg you to shift in!"

"Very well, thank you. I treasure that offer. Now sit up and look at this material with me.

"My friend back in Pacific City where I presently live faxed this information as requested. It includes sketch plans of the conversion of a restaurant in a former residence, very much like this one, into a ballroom dancing school, which is what gave me to idea of suggesting enjoining in such a business venture.

"You will find details of the costs of conversion, what was involved, the time taken to convert and all other relevant information on such a project.

"These are copies of his accounts for the first 12 months in operation – the results were well beyond optimistic budget figures. He says the craze will die, but it will fade rather and disappear overnight. Meanwhile he's already looking around for the coming of the Next Big Thing and ultimately expects to convert back to gracious dining when that makes a comeback again.

"Mike is what we call an entrepreneur and he's aware that most things in entertainment and recreational living go around in cycles. He's even predicting a huge revival in rock 'n' roll; it's just a matter of a song writer and singer putting their heads up above the mass and going for it."

Caroline stroked his cheek. "This is wonderful, Charlie. Is this information confidential?"

"No, all means of identification have been erased."

"Good, I'll take it to my bank in the morning. They operate a commercial advisory service but I have been offered the service free because I am losing business vitality and I have been a loyal customer of the bank."

"Excellent – tell them to rush because I'd like to have a partnership deal signed up with you by Friday if you get the green light for this development. You'll need to explain to your advisers what my offer is – a straight cash injection of 300 grand for a fifty percent partnership deal in the business only and joint managing control. We have to move fast to catch the wave of this craze in ballroom dancing – your banking people will understand that if they are commercially sensitive."

"I really like the sound of everything, Charlie, and I trust you and your judgment."

"Don't be overly trusting, my dear. Seek the advice of your bank advosers and also your solicitor and accountant."

Caroline said she'd listened with interest when he'd outlined his venture in promoting the Save the High School campaign. "Is that going to be a major project?"

"Yes, for me as organiser. I'm going to compile mini profiles of all today's Big Shots and retired Big Shots from Senators down who attended our high school – prominent people who don't want to see their old school shunted out to the city boundaries by fat-ass mall developers. We will be having 'Save the High School' parades and all that sort of stuff.

"But I believe people reading the 40 words the Big Shots will be limited to describe why they think saving the school is important is what will get through to people and win the day.

"I'm going to make it feel like a homecoming for those Big Shots who now live far away – they're going to love it and will donate to the campaign. Tommy told me that three generations of the Roebuck's who own the 'Echo' attended our high school, so I'll be asking for a free full page in Saturday's newspaper for 12 weeks, which will run till the week before the tribunal hears the appeal by developers against the city administration refusal to allow a mall to be developed on the school site. Dammit, those developers even managed to win over the school authorities - with backhanders no doubt."

"Wow, that sounds some program, so you'll be staying for a while?"

"Caroline, I'm thinking about coming back here permanently."

Her nostrils flared. "Really?"

"Yeah, I kinda like the idea of doing this. Spread those lips again, honey."

Caroline yanked away the towel and spread the labia before her assailant even had his tongue ready.

"Hmmm," went Charlie, imagining he was tasting honey.

"Oooh-oooh," sighed Caroline.

Almost twenty minutes later when she was wiping cum off her belly, breasts and chin Charlie said, "Caroline, I have to come clean and tell you why I want you to come to lunch at Tommy and Melody's house on Sunday where I'd like you to volunteer to announce two pretty innocuous announcements.

"Now promise not to get mad at me: they concern a wager."

"Oh good, I'll be happy to assist you win your wager...Tommy has already spoken to me about helping him to win an unspecified wager against you. He offered me $100.

"The sly bastard. That really should help him become a great mayor."

"I trust you even more now that decided to come clean," she said softly, looking deeply into his eyes. "Update me quickly and let's see what more I can get out of you..."

THE END

12