Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now starting to get scared. That shock brought tears to my eyes and if it increased in voltage each time she used it? It wouldn't take long before it would be completely unbearable. The collar around my neck was then attached to a fastener in the floor. It kept my head very close to the floor. She then walked around behind me. She was talking to me the whole time.

"Do you have any idea how much I've wanted to torture you this week. When you leave me alone for that long I have no choice but to think of evil things to do to you. I just can't help myself. I know that you understood that tonight wasn't going to be all fun when I put that gag on right away and bound you as soon as you came in the door. I know you aren't a stupid pet, but boy you are such a slut. You let me do anything I want to you. All that trouble because of those hormones running through your blood. It's so easy to torment you pet. Males are just so weak. You should thank the Goddess every day for giving you that prostrate gland for pleasure when I fuck you. Maybe I will fuck you tonight. You would like that wouldn't you? Being fucked hard and deep like the whore slut that you are... mmmmmm.. I know I will like it..."

"Now pet, you are going to suffer for me. I'm going to love watching you suffer. Look at those nice balls. They are going to look so much nicer under my heel and maybe even a little bruised." With that she put a heel down between my testicles. The pain went through me and I raised my head as the pain shot through my scrotum. She slowly ground her heel down on my scrotum between my testicles. I could feel the heel cutting in just a little bit. It was enough to scare me. "You've fantasized about putting the contents of these things inside me haven't you... you little bitch. That's not going to happen for a while. We have a long way to go before I allow you inside me again." She rose up her heel and but the front of her shoe right on my left testicle. I was frozen. She pressed down, slowly but firmly... crushing it under her weight. The pain made me scream inside the gag. She let up and laughed... "Awwww... no damage done pet... you are doing so well little one... but just think how easily I could have put my full weight on them. Then it would be one down, one to go." The ropes were really starting to burn my arms and my shoulders were getting so tight. She then ran her heel along the length of my cock. She was stroking it back and forth in such a torturous way that it was the ultimate pain and pleasure. I heard something that sounded like a match. I turned my head and out of the corner of my eye I could see that she had lit a candle. It was burning brightly and she turned around to sit on my ass. My balls still exposed in a very open way behind me. The butterflies were going through my stomach will full force. I felt a pain that was unlike anything I had ever felt before. She dripped wax on my testicles. I screamed inside the gag. She then started to scrape it off with the heel of her boot. "God you slut, you are so amazing. I am going to love doing this to you all the time." The wax just kept falling and she kept taking it off little by little with the sharp heel of her boot. Every once in a while she reached down to squeeze my balls and take some wax off with her nails. The thought of what that looked like, her nails scraping wax off my balls, gave me a feeling of pleasure and beauty despite the pain. I then realized that the dildo that was being used as a gag was double sided. I could see five inches of latex cock sticking out past my mouth.

"Mmmm.... oh pet, you are such a good little slut. Now I'm so wet and ready to cum, and look, you've noticed the cock that I love to ride, and it's not the one that attached to your body, awwww too bad. Turn over slowly or you might damage something down there that I want to damage later." she said laughing again out loud that evil laugh that just shot through my entire body. Even though my testicles were very sore already I knew there was so much more to come. I was proud to suffer for her and I took pride in my ability to maintain myself as she tortured me. It felt very natural enduring pain for her. My love for her was never as strong as when she did these things to me. It was the trust and love that kept my sanity as she drove me closer and closer to the limits of my body and mind. Just like the race, this was testing my metal. The stakes were so much higher.

I slowly turned over. She untied me and my arms were too stiff to even think of resistance. The pain that I endured between my legs was almost more than I could handle and weakened me like a child. It had completely drained me of strength. The fatigue that was left over from the physical challenge of the last two weeks was ever present in my body. The soreness just kissed a little more pain on top of the exquisite agony that she was dishing out. She quickly tied my arms to other holes in the floor and soon my arms were spread out wide. I was on my back with my neck, testicles and arms secured to the floor. She got up and walked around me. She looked down deeply into my eyes. Her stare penetrated me and I saw the love that she felt for me. Her love beamed out of her eyes. It was combined with her obvious pleasure at the scene that she had created. She loved torturous visions. She loved creating visions of pain and pleasure to push the limits of both.

"You have suffered for me pet. I just want you to realize that I love you. I'm not doing this to punish you. These are the kisses of your Mistress. I'm going to enjoy this so much." With that she straddled my head. I was looking right up between her legs and she took off her one piece and I saw her beauty from below. She looked like a Goddess in the candlelight. She was an amazing erotic predator. She consumed me like prey. Batting me about like a cat with a mouse. I was her toy. She slowly lowered herself down on the dildo sticking out of my mouth. I could smell her so close to my face and the feeling of having my face ridden was so amazing. She moved up and down, and leaned forward and started to stroke my cock. It felt sooo good. She moved up and down and I had trouble breathing when she came down all the way on my face. The other hole was so close to my nostrils that the smell of it invaded me. I couldn't believe that it was so erotic to me. The smells of both of her holes were putting me in Heaven. Her juices were soaking my face now and running down my cheeks. She kept stroking my cock. The feelings were building and I could hear her moaning louder and louder as she rode my face. I could also feel the cum starting to boil in my bruised testicles. I was going to cum very soon. She then put all of her weight on my face and took her boot and pressed down time and again on my testicles as she jerked me off. I started to cum. The force of her pressing on my testicles was forcing the cum out of me. It was extreme pain and pleasure. When she saw the cum shooting out of my cock, she came very hard and drenched my face with her juices. She sat there and I couldn't breath. I could feel myself getting very close to passing out. She then lifted herself off of me and I took a huge breath of air into my lungs. She laughed that evil laugh. She then took the gag out of my mouth, and stuffed the cum that I had spewed into my mouth. She quickly put the gag back. "Mmmm... a nice cock and the taste of cum in your mouth. Isn't that so nice for a slut. You are going to love the taste of cum, you'll beg for it."

"Now, I'm going to untie you and get you ready for bed. Just know that I have the shock collar remote, and if you misbehave you will be punished." She untied me and took the gag off. I didn't speak. The taste of my own cum was still very fresh in my mouth. She led my weak body over to what looked like an open sleeping bag. "Put this tube in your mouth and hold it steady." I noticed that I was at the foot of our bed. I was lying on what seemed like a latex cot. I had no idea what the tube I was holding in my mouth was for.

"Well pet, here's another nice little to that I bought at the fetish store. Yes, the sub boy did try this one out for me too... Maybe if you concentrate you can feel his sweat still in there. Maybe even smell his scent in there with you. Maybe thinking of sucking him off will turn you on as you smell him. I want to make sure that you aren't going to go anywhere tonight. You seem to want to get away from me lately. That's NOT going to happen. You are MINE, all MINE!" With that she zipped up the latex bag, and it was more like a mummy case. She zipped it up my legs and over my body. It completely froze me in place. The tube in my mouth was so that I could breathe. The body suit gave me just enough air to allow my body to breath and not suffocate but I was frozen in place. As the zipper went up past my head I was alone. It was total darkness, total silence and total immobility. Then my air was suddenly cut off. I couldn't breath and I started to panic. Did she know that my air was cut off? Was I going to die? I didn't even have enough energy or freedom to struggle. I was completely afraid, and completely helpless. I thought that maybe this was the end. I was as scared as I had ever been.

The air came back. The zipper opened. "That was just a subtle reminder how much I control." I was scared but still excited. I thought about what had happened to me. I drifted off to sleep.

Time had passed. All I knew was that I had been sleeping and time had passed. I was still encased in darkness and silence. I had to think about my situation and how I came to terms with submission to this woman. I worshipped her like a Goddess. She was my whole world and I lived for any time that I spent with her. Suffering for her gave my life meaning. I lived to hear her laugh that sadistic laugh. I truly was her toy... her pet. The scenes that she created only proved to me that she loved me like a Domme loves her pet. I was her wife and I loved it. I loved loving her and serving her every need. It was such an amazing source of pride for me.

I then felt the scratch of nails against the bag that I was in. It felt amazing and my cock got hard instantly. The zipper came open and it was my Mistress. She had on a small night gown. I had no idea how much time had passed but I could see that it was still dark outside.

"God love I missed you so much. Come to bed so we can make love. I need to hold you so much." She cried a single tear. I got up and went to bed with her. We made slow love staring into each others eyes. We fell asleep with me still inside her. Both of us intertwined. We were a complete vision of love and satisfaction.

"It is time to get up and make breakfast." The collar was still on my cock. I sat up. "Go put some clothes on and the apron to make breakfast and we'll talk. Make me pancakes, my pet." She leaned over and kissed me deeply and firmly. She held my cheeks with her hands and her tongue invaded my mouth. I was shocked that she kissed me like that. "I love you." She said with a smile and she walked away from me. It was hard for me to believe that it was even the same woman from the night before. I did as I was told. I dressed and prepared the food. I served it to her silently. She watched me with a smile on her face.

"Tell me what you are thinking." She said calmly, maybe a touch of worry in her eyes.

"I missed you so much. I love you so much. Nothing is real to me, if I don't share it with you." I said crying, the flood of the two weeks of emotion coming out of me now.

"Oooh... pet... tell me about your trip. Today we'll spend all day making love. We need that. I need that." I lay my head on her breast and heard her heart pounding my name over and over. I knew that I was loved.

12