Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of your throat and slap your hands away as my cock pops out of your mouth. You gasp in a great lungful of air as your ability to breathe is restored. "Just what the fuck was that, my pet?" My voice holds that edge of punishment that quickly comes rushing back to you after months of being gone. "Did you just push me away? I'm gone for a whole year, and you push me away. What a selfish tramp you have become. "

"I'm sorry, Master. My throat isn't used to having your hard cock in it anymore." You cough and suck in more air.

"Well, now Master is going to have to punish you. On your knees, slut." You quickly comply as you roll over and spin around so that your ass is facing me. "Head down, ass up!" You drop your arms out to the sides allowing your head to rest on the bed. Your ass is now totally exposed, a fact which is quickly made apparent as I land a stinging slap onto your ass. You begin to cry out but it is cut short as another swat lands on the opposite ass check. Then again, and again. Your ass is quickly on fire as you begin to cry out loud with each punishing blow. My hand seems to land everywhere on your ass and upper thighs. You can actually feel your ass turning redder by the second. Still, with each stinging slap on your ass your cunt just seems to throb in response. You can actually feel your wetness starting to trickle down the inside of your thighs. Oh, how it hurts so good.

Suddenly the spankings stop. "Spread your legs, my pet." You shiver but quickly comply. My hand is between your legs in a heartbeat. "Just as I thought, soaking wet." I land a swat onto your hot cunt. "Why are you so wet, slut?" Another swat.

You moan now, your body loving the feeling of my hand smacking your overheated pussy. "Because it feels good, Master." Another swat lands and you groan long and low in your throat.

"And if feels good why?" Again I land a solid slap onto your wet, throbbing cunt.

"Because I'm a dirty slut who needs to be punished, Master." You cry out as I land an especially hard slap right on your clit, but then my hands are suddenly on your hips and you have only a moment's notice before my very hard cock plunges deep into your steaming cunt. You scream as your body immediately erupts into another strong orgasm. So full, so complete. Your body spasms hard as after just a quick pause I begin to rocket in and out of you, pounding your poor body for all it is worth.

"Yes, fucking dirty slut likes it hard and fast, doesn't she?" My voice is gone completely animal now. It's rough and deep, nowhere near normal anymore. You can't respond, your ability to talk completely taken away as I drive into you over and over again. The only sounds you make now are comprised of moans and cries of pleasure. Your orgasms are hard and fast, much like the cock that is jackhammering into you.

There is a slap on your ass, and then another, and another. Your body jerks and tightens with each blow, but it only fuels your cunt more. You are sobbing into the bed now as your body rockets from one orgasm to another, each one building the pressure in you higher and higher. This is not love. This is not even sex at this point. This is pure unbridled fucking. There is no sense of joy or happiness now, just the overwhelming urge to achieve that one pure moment of pleasure. That moment when your body completely dissolves into ecstasy and bliss, and that moment is building fast.

I am panting hard now, the sweat dripping off my body as I continue to pound my hard cock into your dripping pussy with everything I have. I can feel my own orgasm building like a fire in my loins. I quickly reach down and wrap my hands in your hair, using it to pull you up so that I can get just that last little bit more thrust into you. You scream out not in pain, but like an animal that has found her prey as my cock buries itself just that much further inside of you.

"FUCK YES!!!!" You scream out loudly. "FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!! SoooOOOooo Good!!!" I pull back even harder on your hair and you just groan even louder in response. "YEEESSSS!!! Right there!!! HARDER!!!" And then you stop breathing as your body convulses. You cunt clamps down hard on my cock as all your muscles ripple over and over through your body. I continue to slam myself into you hard, but the pressure is just too much and after only a few more hard, deep strokes I too am pushed over the edge. You feel my cock expanded as it gets hard as steel trapped in your already super sensitive cunt.

"FUCK!!! CUMMING!!!" You hear me shout out as rope after rope of hot cum explodes up inside you. This finally pops you over that last little edge as you scream out your own pleasure and you pussy explodes its own juices out and all over the bed. I finally let go of your hair as I quickly have to wrap my arms around your waist to keep us both from falling off the bed. Everything is like a raw nerve for several long moments as we crest that mighty peak of orgasmic bliss together. Finally, gasping for air, I let you go and fall over to the side. You shiver and whimper as my cock pops out of your hot cunt leaving you feeling empty. Your legs give out and you slump down onto the bed beside me.

"Oh my God, I have missed that." You whisper into the comforter.

"Well, you will never have to miss it again. I will be retiring soon; never again will I be forced to leave you behind." I roll onto my side and snuggle up to you, holding you tenderly. You quickly shift and push me down flat and lay your head on my chest.

"I can feel your heartbeat." You whisper and then look up and gaze into my eyes.

"I'm sure you can. That's the best sex we've had all year." We both laugh. Slowly our breathing returns to normal and sleep starts to creep up on me. Jet lag sucks.

"I thought you said you were going to take all my holes tonight." Your voice is soft and I can tell I'm not the only one feeling the need for rest.

"Tomorrow, baby. There is always tomorrow."

12