Homecoming

Story Info
She loves her soldier.
4.5k words
4.51
71.2k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of pure fiction, if it happened to you, you're a lucky bastard ;)

All characters are a pure invention of my defective mind.

Please, enjoy!

===================

I was walking back from the plane, same as my entire squad. We were back from a long tour in middle east, we didn't see much fighting back there but there was enough to get me injured. I received shrapnel from a grenade in my right leg and while I was pinned down, I received two bullets - one in my left shoulder and one in my left arm. I also got the same shoulder dislocated when I fell down a small ravine trying to escape. I got lucky that the chopper for the medevac was landing, because I am pretty sure I wouldn't have made it.

I was walking with my duffle bag and a cane. I was struggling, but proud as I am there was no way I would ask for help. Most of my squad had someone waiting for them as soon as they got off the plane; family, girlfriend, wife. Each one had a loved one. But for me, I was all by myself. My Girlfriend, I mean ex-girlfriend, broke up with me over a dear John letter. She said that she wasn't made to be a soldier's girl, she preferred to become a whore over the internet, doing porn with random guys. I guess that's ok, that's how it works in California when you look like a bimbo.

I didn't mind the break up at all, I mean I guess I saw it coming. Some of the guys offered to drop me off home but I declined all offers with a smile, lying about me waiting for someone who was late when in fact no one was coming. When they were gone I went to a pay phone and called a cab. Direction; my folks house. I was pretty sure they were gone. My dad was gone on a long business trip with my step mother. Besides the dear John letter, only my step sister wrote to me, we even had a few facetime calls when I was in the base medic center after my injuries. She seemed genuinely worried about me.

I guess I should say a little about me. My Name is Joshua Reid and I am a United States marine corps. I am six feet two inches tall and weight around two hundred and thirty pounds. I am not particularly fit, but I do have a six pack, just not as developed as I would want it to be. I had blond hair but now my head is completely shaved. What helps me get the girls is my green eyes and apparently my killer smile. Oh and I am twenty five years old.

I was lost in thoughts when the cab stopped in front of my folk's driveway. I was thinking about Cassandra, my step sister. She was the same age as me and I haven't seen her for a while. I knew she was there because last time we spoke she told me that she caught her boyfriend with another man. She was disappointed but she understood that she wouldn't be able to provide what he needed - a dick in his ass, which made me chuckle when she said it like that.

After paying the cab I got off, grabbed my duffle bag and my cane, and made my way towards the house. My dad sent me an e-mail before I arrived, so I knew it was ok for me to be at their place, besides he sort of ordered me to come to the house, he said that no way I would stay at a crappy motel or on base. I had a great relation with my old man and a good one with his wife. I met Beth seven years ago, one year before I joined the corps.

My relation with Cass at the time was alright, I mean we were both seventeen and we barely spoke at the beginning but she was very supportive when I announced to everyone that I was going to enlist when I turned eighteen. My father was very very pissed, but we worked things out. It seemed that he didn't want me to get killed and I promised I wouldn't, I guess I kept my word.

I heard someone scream my name and when I turned to look, I saw Cass running towards me and she literally jumped in my arms. The surprise made me fall on my back, which made me groan due to the pain on my left arm. I was afraid it was dislocated once again. Cassie was still clinging to me while sobbing and whispering in my ear.

"Why didn't you tell me, I would have come and picked you up." Cassie said

"Oww, my shoulder" was all I could think of, the pain was nasty.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! she said while getting off of me, while helping me getting back on my feet.

"Thank you Cassie" I told her when she handed me my cane and took my duffle bag to carry it.

"No problems soldier boy." She winked at me and started walking towards the house.

I was hypnotized by the way her hips were swaying when she walked and I kind of noticed her perfectly shaped ass. I guess I never gave it much attention. I mean Cassie is the prototype of perfect. She is petite, barely five feet two, but everything on her body is perfectly shaped; her perky breasts, her legs were the type of legs that you would want around your neck while you please her with your tongue.

She was wearing really thin, short and tight white shorts and a black top which looked like a sport bra. She was probably doing some cleaning before I got here. Her light brown hair were shoulder length and her big brown eyes would make you want to give her the world if she'd ask you for it. But what I liked the most were her full lips; they were so kissable. I know we weren't related but it was a shame that we were in the same family.

I closed the door behind me when I entered and was once again spacing out while staring at her cleavage, I swear I was just spacing out. Since my injuries, I think the med's side effects was me spacing out from time to time.

"Like what you see?" She asked. But I didn't react, like I said, I was elsewhere in my mind.

"Earth to Joshua, Earth to Joshua, do you copy Joshua?" She said, giggling.

"Huh?" was my perfect comeback. I shook my head and I was probably blushing since she was giggling again.

"Like I said, you like what you see?" She asked with a grin. Her nipples were hard because of the AC, even though she was covered with sweat.

"What? Oh! no no no, sorry I was just spacing out" I said for my excuse.

"Riiight! Next you're gonna say you like the fabric of my top for an excuse?"

"What? well, matter of fact, I do" we both chuckled and then she added.

"How about you go get a shower and dress less military and I'll fix you something to eat?"

"Thanks I am famished" I said with a smile, making my way to the stairs.

"Wait! Since you got hurt I moved your room downstairs."

"You did? all alone?"

" Well, no. Mel helped me but your dad said you were supposed to arrive in three days. So your bed is not made yet, I'll do it later.'' Mel was her gorgeous best friend.

"Wow you left me the room with the bathroom, while you switched for my old room? am I dreaming?" I said jokingly.

"Ha ha yes the queen has bestowed to her knight some privileges." She said with a fake bitchy tone.

I smiled and dared one last look at her and luckily she wasn't looking so I took the opportunity to have another look at her fabulous ass. Yeah it was a shame she was my sister, not that I would stand a chance though.

"Stop staring at my ass and go clean up!" she said giggling without even looking in my direction.

Busted I thought to myself. So I started making my way towards my room and sat on the bed, starting to undress myself. I looked at my injured leg while I was removing the bandage and it was nasty. I mean it was healing, but I don't know, fresh scars don't look appealing. I tried to stand to make my way to the bathroom but without my cane it was nearly impossible. Each time I put weight on my injured leg it hurt like a son of a bitch. I returned sitting on the bed and I was struggling trying to remove the bandage from my left arm.

"Fuck!" I was mad at myself for not being able to remove it by myself, mad because I would need Cassie's helping hand. I put back my pants and grabbed my cane and made it to the door.

"Cassie?" I called loudly.

"Yes?" She said, and I saw her walking towards me.

"Would...Would you mind helping me remove this bandage?" I said feeling helpless, while pointing at my left arm.

"Of course! Let me wash my hands first." She said with a big smile on her face.

"Thanks." I said while walking to sit back on the bed.

"I've got to warn you, it looks nasty." Even though I knew that she was a nurse I still wanted to warn her.

"Josh, I'm a nurse, I've seen worst." She said right before she kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, I'm sorry but I don't want people to see me like this and take pity on me."

"I understand Josh but it's ok, knowing you, I know how proud you are about doing things by yourself. I never quite understood why you were such a loner, in fact I was really surprised when you said you had a girlfriend."

"Well, I met her online and you know the rest. Besides, what difference does it make? She is the best example that people, at least most of them, let you down or betray you." I already told her what happened and why I now had an ex-girlfriend instead of a girlfriend.

"Come on! that's not true, I would never let you down and I already told you a bunch of my friends think you're hot, especially when you smile. Hell, Melissa told me that she'd screw your brains out. You should really open up a little."

"Melissa said that? Nah, you're just messing with me to make me feel better." Cassie is not the type to make stuff up though. Screwing Melissa would be awesome, but she would probably be turned off by the scars.

"No I'm serious, besides chicks really dig scars, especially when it's a good guy. The saying that chicks love bad boys is not true, we dig real man, real man that could protect us and you are the perfect example. Remember Nina?"

"Of course, the Italian girl that works with you? What about her?" Nina is a beautiful girl that works at the hospital with Cassandra. She has long black hair and deep blue eyes, she has small boobs but her ass, dear Lord, her ass is as perfect as Cassie's ass.

"She asked me if I minded if she was to ask you out." I blinked at that revelation and looked at her. She was now sitting next to me on my left and the bandage was off.

"Wait, what? What did you tell her?" She was chewing on her lower lip and stood up making her way out of the room.

"I told her that she wasn't your type." She closed the door after leaving the room.

I laid on my back wondering why she told her that. Nina was exactly my type, small breasts, petite, dark hair and blue eyes. I shook my head and sat up, removed my pants and went to the bathroom to take a bath. There was no way I could take a shower, especially on one leg.

I had all kinds of struggle to get out of the bathtub after I was clean but I managed. I went to the bedroom and picked some shorts and put them on, then I took some bandage and started to work on my leg. I knew I would have to ask Cassie for my arm and shoulder, but I was afraid to ask. While I was pondering, there was a soft knock on the door.

"Joshua? Are you decent, can I come in?" Said Cassie with a soft voice.

"Yeah." I said while busy bandaging my leg.

"Want me to help you with your arm?" She asked me while showing some bandage she had in her hands. I noticed that her hair were wet and that she had changed her clothing. She was now wearing a powder blue polo shirt, unbuttoned, which showed a lot of cleavage and I could see by her hard nipples that she wasn't wearing any bra. Also she had a navy blue mini skirt that stopped just before her knees.

"Yeah, that would be awesome." I smiled to her as she entered my room right after she closed the door. She got on the bed right next to me and started to work on my arm, cleaning the wound with some peroxide. Shit! I realized I didn't clean my leg properly.

Almost like she was reading my mind, she asked.

"Do you want me to clean your leg while at it?" it was almost a whisper in my ear, her lips were so close, almost touching. It made me shiver, a good kind of shiver. I nodded. I was afraid that my voice would betray me at some point. I was staring at her cleavage and mixed with her scent, proximity and adding the fact that I didn't have sex for the last six months, I started to feel aroused.

"Lost your tongue?" she asked with a grin.

"No...not really, why are you all wet?" I asked to switch the subject.

"I just took a quick shower while you were jerking off in the tub."

"Hey, I wasn't!" I said in all honesty. That made her giggle. God, I love hearing her when she giggles, it's really cute.

"Cass? Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Of course, anything."

"You think Nina, I mean you think she could still be interested in a date?" I asked cautiously.

She sighed loudly and knelt down in front of me, starting to undo the bandage on my leg and then cleaning the wounds. She was silent and I started to worry, maybe they had an argument and now she didn't want to be near her.

"Does it matter?" Her response was weird, I mean she replied like I was pissing her off.

"Well I guess not, but she is nice looking and I mean, I wouldn't mind spending some time with her." I saw that she didn't like my answer one bit.

"Then ask her to do your bandages." She was pissed and I was clueless why. She bolted out of my room leaving the bandages on the floor, slamming my door when she was out.

"Da Fuck?" I picked up the bandage and wrapped it myself around my leg. When I was done I grabbed my cane and stood up, making my way out of my room. In the kitchen I saw Cassandra pouring herself a glass of wine. The food was on the table so I sat down.

"Cassie I'm sorry, whatever I said or did, I'm sorry," I said softly.

"It's ok, it's just that I don't understand why you are so blind when it comes to girls." Was her reply as she turned and sat at the table across from me.

"Blind? How so?'' Maybe Nina or Melissa weren't such a good idea or maybe I was just clueless.

"Forget it. So how long before you return to active duty?"

"A few weeks. I mean I have to do some physiotherapy and as soon as I get the okay from the docs, I will start to train to be a MP. It's gonna be hard but I'll give it everything I got." She took my plate and heated it in the microwave and did the same for hers.

We kept chatting and eating for about an hour and I made the smart move of not bringing Nina's name again. She asked about the MP training and I asked her how was work lately, she offered me a lift for my physiotherapy which removed a pain in my ass.

I was getting tired, I was jet lag, plus all the adrenaline from being away from home and now knowing that nobody may bomb me in my sleep, it was time for me to call it a night. I went to my bedroom after I kissed her cheek goodnight.

"Thanks for the food, it was delicious." I said honestly.

"It's just spaghetti, but you are most welcome."

I grinned and made my way to the hallway closet to grab some sheets and a blanket. I then proceeded to my room and after a big ten minutes of struggling, I made my bed. I proceeded to undress myself when I heard a knock on the door. Probably Cass wanting to make the bed.

"It's all good Cassie I made the bed, have a good night," I replied sitting on the edge of my bed, wearing only bandages and tight boxers.

"I brought you dessert." Before I could reply, the door opened and Cassie appeared in my room completely naked.

"I hope you're still hungry.'' She said, then proceeded to chew on her lower lips.

"I..I..." Seeing my lack of response she walked towards me, and each step she was taking was the definition of sensuality. Just by watching her coming closer, my cock grew a few inches in length and hardness. I noticed that she noticed it, and I saw that she was grinning. She knelt down between my legs and looked up at me.

"I will make sure that you won't need anyone but me, no other girls but me Josh, No Nina, no Melissa, just me...

"I..."

"Shhhh." She said by placing a finger on my lips and my only reflex was to kiss her finger. She smiled at me and proceeded to slide down my boxer, her eyes glued to my crotch. I lifted up my butt the best I could and my cock was free at last.

"My, my, what do we have here?"

"A penis?" She giggled and I smiled at her. She knew damn well that when I was nervous I said stupid things like that.

"Good answer, and a big one at that!" She trailed her long fingernails on my shaft very slowly and teasingly. I was shivering and my cock was throbbing almost painfully. She placed a strand of her hair behind her ear and rested her head on my good thigh. She was slowly stroking my shaft and from time to time she licked it.

"Hmmm." I moaned of delight and eagerness, wondering if I would get the first blowjob of my life. I know, but I never said that my ex was a good whore...She sucked, except where it counts.

She moved her head and after a few kisses on the head, she took half of my seven inches in her mouth. I almost screamed like I just scored a winning goal on overtime. My very first blowjob.

"Haaaa fuck that feels good...It's freaking awesome." I said like a freaking school boy. The only thing I didn't like is the fact that I was sitting and I couldn't see her body completely. Also, I wanted to return the favor.

"Hmm mmm." Was her reply, but the vibration from that sound sent another wave of pleasure. I knew then that I wouldn't be able to resist much more longer.

"Fuck Cass! I am coming!" I was pretty confident that she would be grinning from ear to ear if she wasn't stuck with my cock in her mouth. She started to play with my balls and after a short minute I came in her mouth, and I came like never before and my step sister was swallowing almost everything.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Was all I could say. My eyes were shut and I was in heaven, pure pleasure like I never felt before.

I was now laying on my back and I looked at her. She was all smiles with some drip of my semen on her chin. It was so... I mean that sight, straight out of porn, made my cock harder than before and when she stood up I could see her wonderful and perfect body.

"Hmm now that I got my dessert, do you want yours?" She said that right after she wiped the cum from her chin and then she licked her fingers. Wow! my sister, well step sister, was going full pornstar on me.

I sat up while she was climb-crawling on me. She then pushed me back and I fell on my back, sort of helpless. She then proceeded to kiss me. I was too excited to care if there was still cum on her face, but it didn't matter much since it came from me. I know, I know. It's still sort of disgusting.

The kiss was like something I never felt before. Maybe it was the fact that it was a taboo but I'll put my money on the fact that Cassie was the hottest chick in the world. Her breast; perfect. Her face; perfect. And her ass; divine perfection.

She broke the kiss and I wasn't ready, really not ready. I fell in love with her, kissing her was magic, erotic, divine! Ok maybe it was because of the fact that the awesome blowjob she gave me was my first but hey, I am no virgin mind you.

I tried to push her on her back but due to my lack of strength because of my injured shoulder, she just giggled and moved away from on top of me.

"I know what you want soldier boy." She climbed off of me and laid on her back. Being the lover boy that I am, I moved to her side and pressed my lips onto hers and kissed her hungrily while my injured arm, still able to move, was directing my hand on her perfect breast. That is when I remembered that her kiss wasn't the dessert I was looking for.

Holding up my weight with my good arm, I kissed my way down to her neck which made her giggle because she was very ticklish. I decided to try it differently and I returned my lips to hers. My hand was moving smoothly on her tummy and on the inside part of her thighs, making sure my palm and finger only brushed against her mound.

"Hmmm you have smooth hands Joshie." I hated when she called me that but at this point it didn't affect me at all. I tried to move to her neck while my hand was pressed on her mound, rubbing in small circles. I moved down after letting go of her neck, making my way down to her chest, kissing all around each nipples, teasing her to the best of my knowledge. After almost two minutes of teasing I took one of her nipples between my lips and gently sucked on it, while my free hand moved, lightly pinching her other nipple.

12