Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers

"No one ever...ever been able to make me come like that."

"Like what? With their mouth?" Her smirk grew stronger as he finally looked up at her through his lashes.

"Yeah."

"Well, there's always a first time for everything but that won't be the last, I promise you that."

"That's fine by me." He turned onto his side and moved to where his head was on the pillows but before she could move to tuck herself into his side, he laid on his back and grinned to her. "Come here." Beckoning her with a finger close to his face, she watched her slowly crawl up towards the headboard and reached out to grip her hips as she lifted a leg to sink down and straddle his face. Turning to kiss her thigh, he glanced up past the bare skin of her mound and met her gaze with his.

"My turn." Pressing his words against her damp folds, he buried his face against them and set to work, curling his arms behind her thighs so his hands could grip the tops of them. Digging his nails into her skin, he dragged her clit between his teeth slowly and then quickly soothed the abused flesh with a slow, hard swirl of his tongue. Watching her abdomen clench tightly, he moaned as she leaned forward to grip the headboard, the sight of her enjoying herself already making him enjoy it that much more and he had only just begun. Feeling her begin to roll her hips, he worked with the constant movement, using it to his advantage as he caught the hard button of her clit between his lips and suckled at it, one hand coming from her thigh to tease the entrance to her sheath. Brushing his fingertips across her outer lips, he tugged gently at them and pinched lightly only to soothe them with a quick downward swipe of his tongue before he returned back to her clit. Sliding a single digit into her soaked snatch, he twirled it in a tight circle and began working it in and out in time with his hard pulls on her clit. Watching her hips begin to buck a little, he groaned around the hard button of her pleasure center and slid a second finger in, immediately curling them towards the front of her walls to find that spot hidden so well within her muscles. Once he found it, he smirked because it made her grind down into him and then it was game over. Withdrawing his fingers, he paused and made her whimper, her hands gripping the headboard as her head dropped back before he thrust three thick fingers back within her drenched folds.

"Oh god, oh god...oh fucking...A..llekkkk..." Her voice trailed off as he attacked her g-spot, continuously undulating his fingertips against it as he showered her clit with nibbles, kisses and hard suckles. Pausing for only a moment, he growled up to her.

"Come for me Mya, I want you to come for me now." Resuming his previous ministrations, he felt her thighs begin to quiver and all of a sudden a hoarse scream came pouring out of her mouth, her thighs clamping tight to either side of his head as she ground her hips against his mouth and hand. Smirking against her, he dropped his hand away from her and moved his mouth lower, savoring every drop her body produced for him. Burying his face as close as he could get, he worked his tongue into the shallows of her cunt, swirling it around and collecting as much of her sweet nectar as he could get. When her tremors stopped, he finally slowed, letting her slump to the side before he turned and pulled her in against his chest. Bringing his juice soaked hand between them, he brushed his fingertips across her lips and moaned when she took two into her mouth and cleaned them off. Leaning forward, he kissed her and cupped the side of her neck, his free hand gripping her ass tight to hold her as close to him as she could get.

"You are fucking...mind-blowing. Jesus Mya."

"It takes two to tango, Alek."

"I'm ready to tango with you again, if you want, sugar."

"Fuck yes."

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Deciding to let him sleep in, she rifled through his dresser until she found a plain blue v-neck shirt that fit her like a short dress. Pulling it on over her head, she went downstairs to find the kitchen and collected everything she would need to make breakfast. Seeing his phone on the table, she was surprised to find it wasn't password protected so she quickly texted her mother's number to let her know that she had come over to Alek's house after they had gone to bed so they could talk without disturbing them. Setting the phone back down without looking at anything else, she made a small stack of pancakes along with some eggs, toast and bacon and piled it all on two plates before carrying them upstairs. Setting them down on the dresser, she shot back downstairs for the coffee and two mugs and by the time she had gotten back up to his room, the smell of the food had woken him up. Leaning her hip against the door jamb, she greeted him with a smile as he stretched and went to set the coffee and mugs on the bedside table. Grabbing the plates from the dresser, she sat down in front of him instead of beside him and handed him his plate.

"I swear to god you're perfect."

"Far from it, baby cakes."

"Not from where I'm sitting." He made an egg and bacon sandwich with his toast and groaned at how good it was. Once his mouth was clear, he shot her a long glance and cleared his throat. "So... Oregon, huh?" He had just been about to walk out to the patio the previous day when she had told her parents about her good news. He had decided to hold back and let her finish before announcing his arrival but he hadn't wanted to say anything before now just in case it put a damper on what they had.

Panic flashed briefly across her face for a moment before she nodded with a half shrug. "Yeah. I didn't realize you had heard."

"I had come in right after you went out to the patio but when I heard you starting talking, I didn't want to interrupt the big moment. I've heard Portland is quite nice. When do you have to decide and give them an answer?" He took a sip of his coffee and leaned forward to tuck a stray strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Two days. I've already decided but I just haven't told them yet. Or mom and dad."

"I have to ask... Do you see a future for us, because I can." He met her gaze and smiled, setting his empty plate aside and watching her take a few more bites before she answered.

"Yeah, I can but I don't know ho..."

"I am willing to do anything to give this a shot. I'd even move to Oregon if that's where you're gonna go. I can rent this place out and we can find either a place together or two places until we're ready to move in together."

She set her plate on top of his and crawled up to straddle him, her arms resting around the base of his neck as she kissed him slowly. "You would do that for me? We've only been together for one night, we haven't even had a proper date yet."

"I've known you for six years, Mya. I want to get to know the part of you that a boyfriend gets to see. I want to be with you so yes, I would do that for you. My firm has lots of offices around the country and if they don't have one in Oregon, then I can talk to them and see if there's any firms out there looking for people."

"You make it sound so easy."

"It is easy. Now, kiss me and let me ravage you again before we go tell your parents the rest of your news and our news." Cradling her against him, he turned until she was pinned beneath him to the bed, their lips locked in a fierce kiss that led to a lot more of what they'd shared the night before.

HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers