Homecoming Ch. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend doesn't allow orgasm for weeks.
1.5k words
4.46
34.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am lying naked in bed. There is nothing special about that fact, but what makes this different is that I am blindfolded and gagged, not to mention tied down spread eagle. On top of all of this I have a raging hard-on that just won't quit. My girlfriend Laura is licking one of my nipples while lightly pinching the other. She says to me, "You know it's going to be a while before your cock gets ANY attention." I reply with a muffled yes. I feel her remove the gag, but I'm not allowed to say anything yet.

She asks, "Would you like to pleasure me?" Before I can even answer, I feel her wet pussy pushing against my lips. Instead I answer by licking. God she tastes so good. While I'm licking her clit I feel her hands roaming around my body, touching everywhere, except my cock. She is lightly brushing her fingers over my skin delightfully tormenting me. After a while she starts to get into it more and begins to grind against my face while I'm licking her. "Ohh uhh uhh UHHH," she groans as she cums. She then slides down my body so that she is laying on top of me with out chests together. After relaxing for a moment she kisses me sweetly.

She then sits up and gives me some water while holding my head upright. "I'm gonna suck your cock now like you've never had it sucked before, you would like that huh?" I simply nod my head. She says, "Well then get ready." I feel her weight shift and then feel her tongue at the base of my cock. She licks her way up my cock and then quickly swallows the whole thing down to the base. She ever so slowly moves her lips up my cock until her mouth is off of me. "Bye, I'll be back in a bit," she says as she gags me once again. I hear her walk off and turn on the water for the bath.

While I'm waiting, I ponder how I got into this situation. Almost four weeks ago I was in the mountains visiting my girlfriend at her summer work place. She had been two states away for the summer so we wanted to get together once in the middle. For the weekend I was there, we had some great sex, but at the end she informed me that she didn't want me to come until she got back to town (in 3-4 weeks). I was allowed to touch myself for five minutes per hour everyday as much as I wanted, with certain conditions. The first week I could only touch my nipples, the second my nipples and scrotum, and the third I could finally touch my cock. I was insanely horny long before the third week, but masturbating for short spurts every day made me crazy with lust. She had threatened to not have sex with me when she got back home if I came while she was gone. Well now that she was back; I was certainly horny enough to get talked into getting tied down, which brings us up to date.

The water finishes draining from the tub and I can hear her walk in. She notices I am only half erect and says, "I need you fully hard to have the most fun, but I think I know how to remedy that." She proceeds to remove my blindfold and she is right, I'm almost instantly hard from just looking at her. She is dressed in a black leather dress that comes down to her knees and tall leather boots that almost meet the dress. In between and through the slits at the side of the dress, I can see her legs are covered in fishnet stockings. She doesn't normally dress like this; she is doing it solely to turn me on more and it is working. "Ah much better. Now listen carefully to my rules regarding the next part of the evening. I'm going to tease your cock for as long and hard as I feel like it, but I don't want you to cum without permission. So I want you to let me know well before you cum. I want you to let me know by making as loud a sound as you can while gagged. This means I don't want a peep out of you unless you are close to coming. If you come without warning me in time, I'll lock you up in the chastity belt for at least a month, got it?" I nod my understanding.

She smiles, gets up, and puts on a movie. Lying down next to me she reminds me, "Not a peep, unless you are close to coming." While the opening previews start, she starts slowly and lightly stroking my cock. I realize I'm in for a good amount of time without cumming, probably until after the movie is over. I don't realize the full extent of my situation until the movie starts and I find out it is Cruel Intentions. Not only is this movie very sexy in it's own right, but I have a strong T&D connection with it and Sarah Michelle Gellar because there is one scene in the movie that introduced me to the concept. Reese Witherspoon and the other girl in it are also attractive. During the movie she continues to stroke me, harder and faster at times, and barely touching me at others. She really seems to enjoy it when one of sexy scenes is on and I was writhing. Regardless, she is so good at keeping me at the edge that I only have to signal her to stop twice during the movie. Both times are very sexy scenes and she laughs that I have to make her stop stroking me.

She tells me that it's time for a break. She gets up and walks around the room doing some minor cleaning and arranging. She is teasing me just by letting me watch her move. My erection only softens some because of the length of time it was erect; I am still very turned on and have to be careful to not let myself go over the edge. You see, unlike most people, I have learned that if turned on enough, I can make myself come without any physical contact. After all, orgasms are controlled by the brain.

After a few minutes have passed, she walks back over to me with a sexy look in her eye. "I want you to fuck me," She says. "Think that you can bring me to orgasm and keep yourself from one?" I slowly nod my head. Anything to get my cock in her pussy I think. She then pulls her panties down over her boots but keeps everything else on. She climbs on the bed and straddles me, lifting up her skirt to let me have a good view of her pussy. She slides her pussy around on my cock for a minute letting her juices spread over both of us. She then guides my cockhead through a gap in her stockings and into her pussy. More slowly that I thought possible she slides down my shaft until she is resting her weight on me. Then she starts grinding up and down my body without really allowing my cock to slide in and out much. She loves to do this because it gives her clit maximum stimulation, but it's not enough for me to come. She does this for a while slowly building up momentum until I can see it in her eyes that she is close to cumming. She reaches down and pinches a nipple hard with one hand and reaches behind her to swat my balls rather hard at the same time. This makes me bounce and twitch around which sends her right over the edge again. A moment later she collapses on me.

She slowly slides off of me and I am course still erect. Standing up and removing my gag she says, "I'll give you an option. Right now, I'll let you go jerk off in the bathroom by yourself and cum. I'll give you 5 minutes to do it in which I know will be plenty of time. Your other option is to not cum tonight in which case I'll have a surprise for you tomorrow." The idea of not even getting to look at her while cumming didn't seem like the best one, so despite my urgent desire to cum, I chose the latter. "Good choice," she says as she smiles. She proceeds to do a very slow erotic striptease for me. When she is fully naked she come over to the bed and unties me.

We embrace in a loving hug before she says, "One more thing before you're through for the night." She moves down the bed and captures my cock in her mouth and begins giving me a blowjob in earnest. She stops for a moment to tell me that I should warn her when I get close to cumming. She brings me to the edge five times before stopping. Then she rolls over and pulls me towards her so I am spooning her from behind. She grabs my dick and puts it between her asscheeks before she turns off the light and says, "Goodnight, I love you."