Homecoming Ch. 01

Story Info
James' life changes when he finds a strange item.
19.2k words
4.6
97.7k
178
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinxz
Kinxz
142 Followers

***Sorry there has been a small delay in the next story. I promise I'm not disappearing just yet. All stories are still being worked on. I found an editor Jim1855. This gentleman did some fantastic work editing over 70 pages as our first piece together. Enjoy this tale of intrigue, sex, and lost inhibitions. *****

*****

James stumbled against his own feet, his eyes leaving his body as if he was a cartoon in the 90's, for his mother stood preening up into the sky like the statue of liberty cleaning the chandelier in their kitchen. Now James rarely saw his mother clean. James rarely saw his mother. Even more so he rarely saw her dressed as she was now.

"Hey Mom...Um what you doing," he stuttered getting her attention.

"Oh hey sweetie, glad to see you're home. I'm just doing some spring cleaning," In slow motion her shoulders rocked, and the sway of her breasts told James she was definitely not wearing a bra. Slow motion is a funny thing. A perception of one's own time. While James thought his mother was moving in slow motion. He stood like a fool, mouth agape, and eyes transfixed upon her chest. Caitlyn smirked her full bow lips turning upwards in glee.

"Dressed like that?" he mumbled his eyes falling to the ground before braving to stare at her face.

"What? Scared you might accidentally see some of your mother?" she teased pulling back on her plaid shirt revealing a good deal more of flesh, and just the tip of her nipple. "Besides I walk around the house naked all the time. How is this any different?" By walk around naked she meant when he was growing up, and a young boy long before he could clearly remember.

"I don't know it just seems more..." pausing his mother turned once more tantalizing him with a clear view of her creamy skin. The tips of nipples tickling the edge of the fabric. A perverted grin crossed his mother's face as he let out an airy sigh.

"Am I turning you on? I've been working on my new outfits. I think this one was a success!" She bounded about the room skidding in front of James her chest heaving. A long ranger of sweat made its way across her cleavage drawing attention to her generous pale curves.

"Mom!" James turned, he could feel the heat build up around his cheeks. With a crack he heard his feet bolt to his room, and laughter echoed down the halls after him.

Several weeks ago during a night of drinking he had admitted foolishly to his mother that she was still quite attractive. Taking the compliment, she as the cruel woman he had known her to be, used that information to tease him insistently.

This.

This moment was just another in a long string of events that were designed to bring him to a sniveling husk of a boy, or at least that is how he felt.

"Ha! My little boy finds mommy sexy. You find mommy sexy. You find mommy sexy," she teased bouncing down the hall after him. Each breast floating in the air allowing just a tease of a brown areola.

"Mom!" he croaked as his cock trembled at the sight of his lusty mother. With the speed of some anime character running from a villain he dodged behind his door hiding from sight of his mother. With the lock of his door he was across his room and in a few steps cracking open his window.

Leaving the house seemed like the only solution when his mother was full sex pot mode.

A mode she was frequenting.

They both knew it, and for some reason she loved flaunting it in front of him. The gym, Markets, Movie theaters, you name it she was dressed to grab everyone's attention.

A Cock Tease might be considered her formal title.

Since the passing of James's father four years ago Caitlyn hadn't been with a single man though.

Thoughts rambled through James's mind as he reenacted out all of the torture his mother had put him through in the past. Each tease, each laugh, like insects devouring his sanity. Something needed to change. unsure what it was, James walked in a daze with a fog drifting him wherever it pleased. A screech of tires snapped his eyes to focus as a car zoomed by nearly hitting him as he walked into the street aloof. Dazed he looked around, and realized he had ended up walking into the concrete jungle. An ugly part of town with unnoticable buildings crammed together. This part of town was new to him, for he never had a reason to go into any of these buildings. The only people who did.

Did not get along with James.

The jitters still fumbled about in his head, and he decided to continue on.

Maybe he could just talk to his mother?

It was to the point he was scared to bring over his friends. Lost in thought he found himself between two bourgeois buildings. There stood a small house.

A house in the middle of corporate thugs.The paint peeled back in shades of blue, and teal. The house was small, and seemed vacant and forgotten.

Except for the neon orange OPEN sign flashing in the window. Something drew James to look at the house. It reminded him of himself.

Alot.

A small house stuck between the torture of his mother's breasts. They were lovely. That he couldn't deny. Many a nights he was up late pumping his cock as images of his mother's breasts swayed in front of him.

OPEN, flashed again, reminding him that the house in fact did exist in this strange place. Drawn to the neon orange he wandered up the stairs to the porch. The rapt of his knuckles sent the birds scattering from their perches on the electric wires humming behind him.

With a creak the door swung inwards inviting him. Pausing he didn't think he had used enough force to open a door, and this one seemed rather heavy.

Still curious, he stepped inside the balmy room and the heady aromatic scent of musk filled his senses. For some reason it reminded him of sex and his mother once more creeped back into his thoughts.

The house was just an open room with row upon row of shelves. Decorated with an assortment of various objects. A skull with green jewels twinkled at him from one shelf. Daggers with intricate runes seemed to glow in a translucent eeriness. Jars filled with random objects filled with some sort of yellow liquid. Pipes of various sizes, and decorations. James stopped in front of a gathering of leather wristbands. They seemed simple, yet handsome. He felt for sure that he could rock one of them.

In total the room looked like something out of an Indiana Jones film.

"Hello," James called out wondering where the store owner might be. The rattling of a bone wind chime in the corner drew his attention to a small piece of metal. It looked like the smoothest arrow head he had seen. Covered in chrome it twinkled in the lucent flare of the lights in the store. Picking it up it was indeed smooth almost giving way to his touch like skin might when being grabbed.

"Is huh, anyone here? I'd like to make a purchase?" his voice sent the chimes tumbling against themselves.

"You have a nice eye," said a calm voice behind him forcing him to spin on his heels.

"Jesus fuck," he stared at row upon row of knick knacks, "Um Hello?" James began to think maybe leaving would be a good idea as there wasn't a body to match the voice.

"The heart of the land. A very nice eye indeed. You would be the first person I ever sold that to," A blue suit with gray patches out of his peripherals drew James eye to the far wall of the room, staring at the thin man leaning against the wall he squeezed the chrome arrow head.

"Um do you work here?"

"I do. Are you ready?"

"Hey man this is getting kind of weird. Can we tone down the creepiness?" the voice coming out of him was far more confident than he expected. The man forced a wide goading grin, and his sunken in eyes just screamed, "get the fuck away, fast."

It all felt so...

Cringey. Cheesy. Cheap

Something out of a 70's horror flick.

The man cracked his neck to the side glancing over James.

"Are you ready?" he repeated with the same calm tone.

"Uh yeah, I was wanting to get one of these wrist bands you have over here?" he walked over grabbing one of the leather bands with an intricate design decorating the surface.

"Sure, that will be 5.99, and we can then discuss the other item in your hand," James gaze followed the strange man to the chrome arrow head in his hand. It was so soft it didn't even feel like it was still there.

"Sorry I didn't realize...I didn't realize I still had it. What is this made of? It feels so strange."

"A very special, and rare alloy. One that most people can't get a hold of."

"Just out of curiosity how much is it?" the man showed his teeth as his goading grin seemed to widen, and James noticed that the man's eyes seemed yellow. Thinking back he didn't think he had ever seen yellow eyes. Everything in his mind was telling him to leave, but the arrow head in his hand for some reason made him feel calm, collected, unworried.

"I'll make you a deal. You can have it."

"Really?" James waited for the catch. Like this guy would want his organs or something.

"With three conditions. First. You cannot get rid of it, or return it."

"That kind of seems like two conditions already, but okay. Continue"

"Second. The metal is sort of a living alloy. It reacts to its surroundings. You should notice a sense of calmness while holding it. Do you not?

"Yeah...

Yeah. I do actually. I was wondering about that."

"That is what is special about the arrow head. Though it does have a name," he glided closer to James.

"The heart of the land," he said with a click.

"When not holding it I suggest you place a piece of string on each tip of the arrow head at the base. The metal will hold the string in place, and you can wear it like a necklace. As long as it is touching your bare skin you will feel the sensation. So, my second catch if you will, is that it must be on you for an entire month. Not even to go for a shit or take a shower."

"Why? That seems a bit strange don't you think?"

"Remember I said the metal is living. It seems to like you. If it didn't you would feel a great sense of rage instead of calm. The metal will sync with you in a sense. I don't even know all that it can do, as no one has ever owned it before, but I do know it must connect."

"Okay weird, but I think I can manage that. I do like the way it feels."

"Great here is some string you can place it around your neck now," the man handed James a thin black piece of rope bound tight, when James touched one end it held as if the string was magnetic. It didn't fuse with it or anything cool like James had expected considering everything, it just sort of connected as if it always belonged there.

"Ok, so i'm good to go then?"

"One last condition, and this is more of a warning. As you can tell things seem to be drawn to the Heart of the Land. Be Careful on what things touch it. You don't have to worry about clothes or food or anything. It is picky about what it draws to it, but you never know what that is. So do not let it come into contact with something you wouldn't want to carry around for the rest of this month."

"Alright thanks man. I need to get going back home. I'm sure my mom is wondering where I am. I'll see you around," James started to leave when the man uttered one last sentence.

"I'm not the one you have to honor for those three conditions. Remember the metal is living alloy. It will make you honor the rules. Whether you like it or not," James turned to stare at the man, opening his mouth to reply, and thinking better of it. He just nodded and stepped out of the building back into the street. The house was a stark contrast of the industrial buildings surrounding it, and once more James felt a strange connection.

"Guess I should head home," the soft arrowhead rested against his chest and the leather bracelet now around his wrist he felt happy.

*************

Caitlyn jumped shoving her ass into her tight jean shorts, her bare breasts jostling, "Jesus is that ass actually getting bigger?" The mirror reflected a beautiful woman in her mid thirties. It was very clear the gym was a friend, in particular squats seemed to be a part of her daily life, as her ass exploded out of her shorts revealing a great deal.

"Now which of you shall I wear tonight," her fingers traced over the soft fabric of her shirts in the closet.

"Yes, you will do nicely," she pulled out a sheer thin white cotton t shirt. Deciding a bra wasn't really something that matches her outfit she shoved the shirt up, and over her head.

"Hey mom I'm home and going to take a shower then get dinner started," Caitlyn heard her son say from the hallway. The idea of walking in on him showering in her current outfit excited her. A firm twitch sending a small wave of pleasure from her pussy. Thinking it would be better to wait till he was sitting down on a couch she decided to plan a few more outfits for the week.

James stood under the water, the arrowhead in front of his face. Examining every angle he saw nothing special about it's appearance. Other than the unnatural smoothness, nothing seemed alive or moving.

"What are you?"

"My friend Janet is a geologist with a specialization in minerals. Maybe she would know a thing or two about you, huh?" James let the piece hang back on his chest, as he continued to wash away all of his stress. It felt like he could actually feel the pressure in his shoulders fading, the crink in his back didn't actually hurt any more. This was the best part of a hot shower and if allowed he would just sit in there all day.

"Hurry up in there I'm getting hungry. Don't make me come in there and drag you out. You know I will," his mother shouted at the door interrupting his peace.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm coming," James didn't feel the irritation he was expecting and began to feel really happy with his purchase. Whatever was happening he was okay with it.

Wrapping just a towel around his waist and putting the leather bracelet he had acquired for 6 bucks he headed to the kitchen to start some chicken. A quick broil would have dinner ready in soon. Turning on the stove he placed the chicken directly under the heat in the stove. The sound of the TV crackled and blared around the corner, and James knew his mother was waiting in the living room.

"Mom, dinner will be ready in 8 minutes or so."

"Good to hear. Oh is that how you plan on being dressed tonight?" his mother teased from the kitchen entrance. Leaning against the wall she thrust her chest out towards James revealing her valley of cleavage.

The breasts sagged slightly as all things sag in time, like half filled sandbags filled with the softest sand one could ever find. The size of the breast was matched by the size of her brown nipples, the areola were fluffy, as if someone had place brown whip cream perfectly layered on her chest. Normally James would get flustered and turn away. Now he just stared taking in everything is mother was showing him.

Caitlyn smirked as her son stared at her, she could feel her pussy reacting in anticipation of reaction. When he didn't look away she took a few steps closer being sure to put far more bounce in her step than necessary.

"Oh do you like what you see? You seem to have lost my eyes there champ," she smirked waiting for his blush.

"I do. You look good mom," looking up at her face, "can you set the table since I did the cooking?"

"What?"

"Set the table? Did you want to eat right out of the pan?" His gaze falling back to her chest. For the first time in as long as she could remember she felt naked. A sensation she had forgotten existed.

"Sweetie you're staring."

"Is that not what you wanted?"

Jesus, fuck.

James could not believe himself. For the first time as long as he could remember he was in control of a conversation. The way his mother trembled in uncertainty in front him her hands moving to cover herself made his cock lurch with excitement, "Shall we just eat in the living room then?"

"Sure sweetie," Caitlyn back peddled escaping the room with an airy sigh. What was that. It seemed like James had snapped, her teasing no longer an issue for him. Something he felt he could enjoy. She would show him. He would break by the end of the night, and she would be back in control, she knew it.

Holding both plates of food James sat down across from his mom allowing him an unfettered view. It was quite nice, and he planned on enjoying every bit of it. The way her breasts sagged was so alluring to him, when they swayed as she bent over to eat over her plate his cock memorized the curve of her swell.

Caitlyn could feel the heat upon which her son was staring, and her body was reacting In ways she didn't expect. Why was he still sitting in just a towel his bare chest wasn't that of a football player. It was more of a natural leanness, toned, but in that super lucky way some guys got. His own nipples were small with little bumps like a book for the blind, his chest hairless the perfect pet for anyone allergic.

She wondered if he spread his legs just a bit more he would show his cock.

"You wanna see it?" he asked as if reading her mind.

"Huh?" bright eyed, she stared at her son. What did he just say?

"You're looking at my towel the way I'm looking at your chest. Did you want to see it?" Forced at a crossroads she saw two paths. One new and very much uncharted. The other mundane and socially acceptable. She thought over her decisions and decided to go with the path less traveled.

"Sure," she challenged certain he would finally balk at her and she could sleep the victor once more. With a surprise to himself and very much judging by the gape in her lips to her surprise as well.

He undid his towel lifting his hips into the hair to fling the towel at her.

"You can have the towel to remember this by," his cock flopped as he sat back down like the trunk of an elephant doing a mating call. It dangled between his legs as he rested. Even to himself it seemed longer than before. More the size of when he had a half chub, yet he knew while he was turned on he wasn't at half chub yet.

The size of his cock was impressive to Caitlyn, but she wasn't one to be beaten so easily.

"Impressive. Looks sort of sad all limp like that though. I mean if you're going to show off. You should really show off right? Why don't you get him hard?". Finally she felt she would have the upper hand and her teeth showed with her wide set grin. Her dimples crowning each side of her bow shaped lips. Drawing attention to them James decided to comment.

"Nice lips. You ever give a blow job before?"

"Son!" she gasped, "do you really think you should speak to your mother in that tone?"

"I mean my cock is out. Your nipples are on display. Why not be open with each other. We are family after all," the confidence was setting a well of desire in Caitlyn that smashed into her pussy like an anchor. If James bent her over and spread her lips the sound of pussy juice being mixed would be clear for even the neighbors to hear. This was really getting to her and she felt herself losing the battle.

"Yeah I've sucked a cock or two. How about you?"

"No I haven't sucked any cocks," the giggle surprised herself. Was she flirting? Was he? The puffy areolas of hers soft like a cloud placed gently by god himself, but the nipple was starting to hard and press against the thin cotton shirt.

"No I mean have you eaten pussy?" her voice slurred the word pussy, her lips puckering out demanding James attention.

"I have. I would say it might be tied with sex itself as far as things I enjoy. I'd rather eat a girl out than get a blow job even. Something about watching a girl squirm underneath my pressure," he paused watching her squirm before continuing.

"The small nibble on her bottom lip, yeah like that." Absently Caitlyn had done just that, and for the first time she felt embarrassment herself, regardless James continued on,"but when that moan comes out and the legs twitch is when I get right into that pattern."

Kinxz
Kinxz
142 Followers