Homecoming Redux

Story Info
Krista is greeted by a stark naked Eric and Sara.
1.1k words
4.29
48.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Eric threw the door open, I observed, while standing directly behind him, the startled expression on Krista’s beautiful features, as she stood staring at Eric’s stark nakedness for the second time in a little over a week.

My new friend looked precious, as she stood all flushed appearing and wearing an off the shoulder white top and blue jeans cut so low a little bit of her white frilly panties were visible. Krista was staring directly at my lover’s penis, which was large even though it was in the flaccid state, and she stammered, “Uh – uh.”

She looked so fuckin’ beautiful standing there that Eric’s prick was growing longer just from his observing her. But that’s the way my guy was – you didn’t even have to get undressed for him to get hard.

She became even more flushed from embarrassment to be standing directly in front of a stark naked young man of only passing acquaintance but I could tell from her expression that she was unable to wrest her gaze away from his beautiful body.

Krista finally found her voice and managed to say, “I saw Sara out there on the field not wearing anything and I’m worried about her, because I couldn’t find her anywhere on the field after the game.”

I laughed and stepped from around my lover. “I’m right here.”

Krista flushed even deeper, I suppose because she thought she interrupted us making love. “Oh, good. Well, I’ll be going then.”

“Oh no, you don’t!” I exclaimed. I stepped forward and clutched her by the wrist and pulled her into the locker room, while Eric shut and locked the door behind her.

“W – What are you doing, Sara?” the young beauty stammered.

As if in answer, Eric stepped forward and began to kiss the bubbly brunette, while I stepped behind her and unzipped her white top and then lifted it over her arms and off her body exposing her pretty lacy bra that appeared to be housing some fairly massive breasts.

“Sara don’t!” she protested, although her voice was so soft I could tell it was only a token protest.

“Relax,” I suggested. “You’re gonna love it.”

Eric broke off his kiss to kneel down and unbutton her jeans and pull them and her lace panties off her body, while I unhooked her bra liberating her beautiful breasts.

There she stood completely stark naked, save for her shoes, in front of us where only a few seconds before she had been completely dressed. Again I could tell that, although she was blushing furiously, she was digging it because Krista made no effort to cover her nudity with her hands.

She had adorable appearing nipples and I immediately began to suckle one. Oh man, it made me so hot, when I noticed she kept her pussy area shaved completely. I had never seen that before. It caused her to look so obscenely naked, I loved it.

I couldn’t help myself. I immediately reached down with my left hand and just began to gently rub her shaved area where her pubic hair should have been. It felt as smooth and naked as a baby’s butt.

Krista was squirming in our arms, but she wasn’t protesting. In fact, the only sound the beautiful young woman was making was some low moaning. Eric had stood up and was running his hands all over her body in soft caressing. I inserted my tongue into her labia and lapped, until it became distended somewhat and moisture had formed. Eric was feverishly kissing her, while Krista had finally reciprocated by inserting her tongue in his mouth.

When I reached up with my left hand and began to manipulate her clit, while I continued to tongue her labia, Krista couldn’t help herself as her body took over and she began to rock and thrust against my tongue and hand. I could suddenly sense that she was going to go off like a sky rocket and I told Eric to take her now.

He glanced at me in surprise and I reiterated, “Go on, you big dummy. It’s ok, I love this girl and you should too.” And I did love her too. She was beautiful and caring. Krista was smart and funny and had this real tight body going for her. Besides all that, she shaved her cunt and I could tell, we were gonna have some fun together.

Eric swooped down and picked her up off her feet and carried her over to our makeshift bed of towels. I heard my beautiful friend gasp from surprise and exhilaration. My handsome lover lay her gently down on the towels and then placed himself on top of her, his bare body leaning completely on her nakedness. It was getting me so hot, I couldn’t help myself. I jammed three fingers into my cunt hole and begin to thrust them in and out, as I watched Eric and Krista make love.

Since there had been foreplay previously, they didn’t waste any time getting down to it, as Krista took Eric’s huge erection and guided it into her wide open pussy. Eric hunched over her and thrusted his seven inch prick into her hard and deep, over and over. I was manipulating my clitoris, while continuing to thrust my fingers deep into my vagina when I suddenly began to orgasm. Jesus, it was so good, as I sat there with cum forcing itself out of me in sharp spasms, while Krista cried out, “Fuck me, Eric!”

Eric threw his head back in ecstasy, when he shot his hot load into the tight body of my new friend. I know he felt great having his second orgasm within a fifteen minute interval and Krista was cumming the entire time. She later told me that it had been the best sex she had ever experienced and she had multiple orgasms. You go, girl!

We remained in that locker room for most of the late afternoon and into the early evening, participating in many sexual combinations. It was almost like a new kind of sexual algebra plus geometry. We just about did it all.

I don’t know about Eric, but Krista and I could barely walk when we finally walked into the parking lot in the early evening darkness. On the other hand, it was a very satisfying sort of pain. Eric lent me his jersey, because of course I still didn’t have my dress and he gave us both a ride home. My sister snuck to the door and let me into the house and my parents were none the wiser. And that was that for the homecoming football game of that year. That night we had the homecoming dance, but that’s another story.

The End