Homecumming Queen

Story Info
Hot MILF goes back to school and gets an education.
1.3k words
3.77
76.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was the homecoming queen during her junior year at college, so each year when homecoming weekend rolls around she is invited to attend and participate in the ceremonies as a past home coming queen. Every 5 or 6 years she rounds up a few old Soriety sisters and goes back to school for a fun weekend. My wife was not a prude at college, she could fuck and suck with the best of them. That's one of the reasons I married her, she likes sex and unlike most women I have met does not mind swallowing cum, she is the best at sucking cock and fucking as I have ever had, and at 40 years old she has an incredibly hot body that screams please come fuck me, right now.

This year she turned 40 and made plans to go back to school for home coming weekend with a group of her old friends from school. They planned a weekend of partying; reminiscing, the homecoming football game and all that goes along with a homecoming trip back your alma mater. This year she had a particularly good time so I'll let her tell you in her own words...

We arrived at the hotel Friday afternoon and headed for the campus to sightsee and then went to our old favorite Friday night fifty-cent (now $2) draft, bar called Donovan's.

After Donovan's we went to a fraternity party and we were immediately surrounded by many young men trying to get an opportunity to be with the older alumni women. I ended up playing drinking games at the kitchen table with a group of people, there were three guys who appeared to be friends, all three were were hitting on me and trying desperately to get into my pants, they were all nice looking guys and I was flattered and turned on by all the attention they were giving me and I was flirting with all of them right back, as well.

I was getting pretty buzzed and then things got a little out of control. I let the three guys talk me into going upstairs to get high; when we got into the room it was just the three guys and me. We got high and things were getting very promiscuous, they were trying to kiss me and feel my tits and ass. I appreciated the attention but I said stop, wait a minute, do you guys think I'm some kind of slut or something? A girl does not mess around with three guys at the same time! They laughed and looked at each other in surprise, then one of them explained to me that times had changed since I was in college and most of the people in school now had already had some kind of group sex experience and that I was way behind the times.

I began to think about that and it sounded pretty erotic; three great looking guys with hard cocks wanting to fuck me, and before I realized what was going on, I was on my knees with the guys standing around me, I was sucking a cock and stroking the two others. I sucked the first cock until it shot the luscious gooey white stuff down my throat and I moved on to the next until and so on until I had swallowed all three loads. Each one thanked me and left the room after depositing their load in my throat.

I straightened myself up and went to get another beer. I found my friends and they were relieved that they finally found me, they thought I might have left and I told them that I went upstairs to get high (but I decided not tell them about the blow jobs). We continued to party there for while and then headed back to the hotel for the night.

The next day we met a bunch of other alums at Donovan's for some tailgating before the 2 pm kickoff of the football game. At the game I was introduced at halftime with many other previous homecoming queens before the official crowning ceremony. We ended up losing the game at the very last second, so we were all a bit bummed but we all went back to the bar intent on having a wild night of drinking, partying and SEX, like the good ole days.

We went to several different parties and saw may people we had not seen since we graduated and met some new ones including the three guys I blew the night before. By the time I saw them I was pretty well gone, they cornered me again and demanded I go upstairs and get high with them again. I was pretty easily coerced in the state of mind I was in and we got extremely wasted. They must have passed the bowl around at least ten times.

I said I suppose you think I'm gonna suck your dicks again huh? They looked a little funny at each other as if they had some sort of plan, well no actually we were thinking you'd do more than that tonight, and they grabbed me and threw me down on the bed and stripped me naked in a split second and immediately went to work kissing me, sucking on my tits and licking my pussy, I resisted a little at first but I was very turned on by all the attention from these good looking young men and their hard cocks, so I just gave in and decided to enjoy it. It didn't take long for me to have my first orgasm with one guy licking my snatch, another kissing me and another sucking on my boobs while there hands explored every other part of my body.

Then they rolled me over on my stomach and I started sucking the cock of one of the guys while he was sitting against the headboard and another guy pulled my hips up on my knees and slid his cock into my wet snatch from behind, oh wow, it felt great being pounded from behind while I sucked on a very large cock at the same time. They took turns fucking me in just about every position imaginable. They had me on my hands and knees (doggy style) while alternating cocks in my mouth, spanking my ass and pulling on my nipples, they fucked me on my back with their cocks in my mouth, I sat up on top of one of the guys and straddled his cock with another one in my mouth while the third guy lubed up and stuck his co

By the time it was over I had been fucked silly, had come several times and was feeling very satisfied, they must have come at least eight or nine times between them. After it was over and everyone had all their sexual desires fulfilled, they complimented me on being an incredibly hot MILF and told me that I could easily hang with the college girls of today.

We then headed back downstairs to the party, my girlfriends said I looked a mess and asked where I was and what happened to me, I told them I had gone to get high and ended up having sex with three hot young guys. They all smiled, cheered and gave me high five's and said, that's the old slutty Sue we knew and loved from college. After that I was exhaused and we went back to the hotel to get some sleep. The next morning we had breakfast and a few bloody mary's, then headed home...

My wife waited to tell me about her encounter with the three frat brothers until a few days later during one of our "date" nights. That is where we do fun sexual stuff like play strip poker, truth or dare or act out sexual role playing situations. The story was a total turn on and we still replay it a couple times a year. I can't wait to hear about her next trip back to school.