Homelands Pt. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Will sharing his mother and aunt with other men be enough?
4.1k words
4.4
51.4k
22

Part 4 of the 79 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers

Homelands: Autumn
Part One
Chapter Four

######################
You might want to read Chapters One through Three first.

This is primarily an incest story, but it is also sci-fi/fantasy. Supernatural forces play a prominent role throughout the novel.

All characters are over eighteen. All acts are consensual.
########################

After a while, we started to run out of steam. Not physically. Nor were we running low on the supernatural energy we swapped back and forth. The total amount of energy we held between the three of us was considerably greater than it had been when we'd started. As I'd hoped. I was somewhat concerned that it might be more of a zero-sum process, but was mostly sure that there had to be surplus value created in the act of making love.

However, the law of diminishing returns was a real bitch.

We were providing one another with less and less with each orgasm.

No one wanted to be the first to say it, but I think we all knew what it meant. We were basically getting bored with each other. Our kind wasn't meant to stray far from home, it seemed, but all the same, we were clearly intended to seek out variety. And at the moment, it seemed best to focus on easy prey, which argued against searching out other members of the family, since they all had the same powers we did.

We found three young black men in the main lobby. Aunt Liz went and approached them. After a few minutes she called Mom over. By the time they'd finished their first round of drinks, the guys were getting pretty grabby. After settling up with the bartender, the five of them headed to the elevators.

I waited a few minutes before catching my own elevator.

When I entered the hotel room, the fun was already well underway in the living room.

Mom wore a blue choker, a blue bustier, white stockings and garter belt, and blue heels. Liz wore fishnet gloves that reached up her forearms, sheer black stockings, a fishnet leotard with holes torn in it to grant access to her ass and her pussy, and black heels.

One of the men was shoving a thick, stovepipe cock in Liz. He slapped her ass as he did.

Another one, so dark he was almost blue, had Mom sitting on his lap. He suckled her massive tits. As I watched his long cock disappear inside my mother, I felt a hint a jealousy. More than a hint, really. But it turned me on more than I expected too.

The third guy knelt in front of Liz, trying to get her to suck his dick. She made her best effort, but her attention was on the tree stump wedged between her legs.

This last one looked up as I walked in. He had less reason to be distracted, I suppose. "Who the fuck are you?"

"It's, oh, oh, okay. He's. Mmm. With us. Mind if he joins?" my mother asked.

"Whatever. You sluts have plenty of holes. But you need to start multitasking better if you expect us to share," the guy said, slapping Aunt Liz gently across the face with his dick. She slipped it in her mouth and made a better effort of keeping it there.

As I positioned myself behind my mother, the tall guy beneath her said, "Fuck that."

"Shh," Mom said, pressing a finger over his mouth. "I want this."

"Crazy bitch," he said. She pressed her breasts into his mouth again.

It took some effort, but with my legs spread wide, I was able to step around his legs and wedge myself in. A bottle of lube appeared from nowhere, as it had before. I slowly worked Mom's ass loose with my thumb, also as before. The guy inside her stopped pumping. I made sure my dick was long enough to fuck her without being right on top of the other guy, yet not too thick, and slowly entered her asshole.

Mom moaned, I think both with pain and pleasure. It wasn't as though she hadn't had both holes filled just a little while earlier that day. First with some of Liz's toys, then when her sister had dildo'd her pussy while I fucked her ass.

From the sound of it, Aunt Liz finally came. I hadn't expected it to take so long, with that massive tool working her. She pushed the guy in her mouth away and told him to sit down. Once he had, she climbed on top of him and eased the enormous pole inside her. After a few moments, she asked the guy who'd just been in her vag to take her ass, even though he was way thicker than anything I'd seen Liz take in her ass before.

It didn't take Mom long to climax. As she did, her ass squeezing so tight around my cock that I felt like I was being strangled, I reached around and grabbed her humongous tits. Holding her tight, I pulled hard in the more abstract sense, draining her energy.

Fortunately for her, the guy underneath her announced that he was going to cum soon. When he said that, I leaned forward and whispered in Mom's ear, in between soft nibbles, that she should milk him dry. The poor guy echoed the sentiment, evidently not knowing exactly what he was agreeing to.

She did so.

When I finally pulled out of her ass with a soft pop, and we both dismounted, the guy was motionless. His eyes were rolled back in his head, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. Mom stroked his still stiff cock a few times. He was completely out of it upstairs, but someone forgot to tell his little guy. For her part, Mom was positively glowing.

I kissed Mom on the cheek and told her to keep riding him. She agreed.

Then I went over to Aunt Liz. As luck would have it, just as I got there, both guys came at the same exact time. Or perhaps it wasn't luck. Perhaps Liz was good enough to make that happen whenever she wanted.

After the two guys poured more of themselves than they no doubt intended into Aunt Liz, I told the one with the monstrously thick cock to go relieve his friend, who was running out of steam. He grunted something like agreement and headed over to Mom. She kept right on riding the zombie beneath her and instructed the monster behind her to fuck her ass. Somehow, she too managed to fit that mini baseball bat inside her brown hole.

Fuck. That gave me some ideas for later.

Liz then instructed the guy she'd been riding to wait while she mounted me before he was to take his friend's place in her ass.

I sat down and looked up at Liz excitedly as she mounted me. How had I been growing bored of this beautiful woman and her incredible sister? They were absolute goddesses.

We took turns playing with her breasts and fondling her ass. Liz nibbled my neck most of the time, but often had to turn her head to the side and focus on catching her breath. The guy in her ass and I were competing to see who could get more of a reaction from her, and her two holes were taking some serious punishment.

And she was loving every second of it.

During Aunt Liz's third orgasm, the black guy blew a load in her ass.

He pulled out slowly, knees wobbling, and almost toppled over backwards. Liz went to her knees and sucked him clean before standing up and patting him on the cheek.

Meanwhile, Mom was just screaming her way through another orgasm, which seemed to coincide with a climax for the guy inside her.

With all three guys were clearly running on fumes, Mom and Aunt Liz thanked them for a wonderful afternoon and kicked them out of the suite before they'd entirely managed to get their clothes back on.

The three of us looked at each other. "So, are we going to try and spread all of this energy out evenly? Or should one of us take all of it in?" I asked.

"I think our best shot is if one person takes all of it," Aunt Liz said.

Mom nodded her agreement.

"Volunteers?" I said.

"It should be you," Mom said. Energy pulsed from her, almost physically palpable.

"Yeah, you saved us after we were both nearly gone," Aunt Liz said. She too glowed.

I chose not to point out that while Brianna might have been responsible for Liz being in that state, it was me who'd done that to Mom.

"What do you say? Can you handle that?" Mom asked, stroking my enormous dick.

"I'm honestly not sure, but I sure am willing to try," I said.

"That will have to do," Aunt Liz said, stroking her sister's lush black hair.

Mom moaned softly, leaning back and reaching up to caress Liz's face. "We're going to go get cleaned up. We may be a while. Don't take this the wrong way, but we're overdue for some time alone, just the two of us. But we expect you to come join us soon."

"You got it," I said.

I watched them head back to the bedroom, holding one another's hands. Fuck, they were quite a pair. And while I hated to see them leave, I sure loved watching them go. Their asses were very different, but both were incredible.

#

Just after the women headed back into the bedroom, I heard the telltale clicking of the door being unlocked. Dad stumbled in, his sister glued to his chest. Aunt Cindy had her thighs wrapped around Dad's back, her arms around his neck.

He pulled his mouth free of hers. "Sorry. Didn't realize anyone was here."

Aunt Cindy stared between my legs. "Oh my sweet fucking lord," she said. "You didn't tell me your son was carrying that kind of package, Gus."

"I didn't know he was," Dad said.

Cindy dropped to the floor and straightened her dress. It was short, just barely covering her ass. I wasn't sure if I'd noticed before, but she had much thicker, and darker, brows than most blondes. Almost enough to make you think it wasn't her real hair color, though it was. Some guys might have found that off-putting. But it really turned me on. Her face was a study in contrasts, from the ultra-fair skin to cornflower blue eyes, golden-yellow hair with its prominent dark roots, to her long lashes, lush brows, and deep pink lipstick. She wore generous amounts of kohl and eye-shadow, further adding to the stark color contrasts. The effect was stunning. Some would say the faint signs of maturity, by way of crow's feet and laugh lines, marred her beauty. But I found that they only accentuated it.

Cindy licked those pink lips, her blue eyes still fixated on my cock. "I absolutely have to have that thing inside me." She turned to her brother. "You don't mind, do you, baby? All the other boys have fucked me already."

Dad shrugged. "Whatever makes you happy, babe."

She clapped her hands and turned to face me. "Tell me Auntie Cindy can suck that magnificent thing. And then ride it till she's giddy."

I didn't reply, glancing back towards the bedroom.

"Oh, whoever's waiting for you in there can surely wait a little longer. We'll skip the foreplay. Just let me jump on top of you real quick."

I moved over to the couch and sat down, holding my dick up straight with one hand. It was bigger than before, bigger than my forearm now. "Okay," I said.

Cindy's eyes opened wide. "Oh my, it's sooo huge. I don't think I can take all of it."

But the look on her face said she sure intended to try.

"Suck his dick while you fuck me," I said.

"Mm. I think I can handle that," she said. My aunt reached under her dress and pulled her panties off, tossing them to my father. Leaving the rest of her clothes on, she straddled me and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. A hint of sweet perfume, tinged with the stench of sex, teased my nose.

Aunt Cindy gasped as if punched in the gut as she squeezed my helmet inside her. I decided to shrink myself a little. Not a lot, but enough to make it possible for her to keep going. Each additional inch brought new and interesting sounds. When she had half of my huge dick buried inside her warm pussy, I let it shrink just a little more.

Dad stood up on the couch beside us, presenting his cock for his sister's luscious lips to envelop. If I hadn't learned to control the size of mine, I might be in awe of his endowment. He held Cindy's blonde hair in a pony tail as she bobbed back and forth on him.

I pulled the front of Aunt Cindy's dress down to free her tits. Thankfully, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts, just around a handful, were nice and firm. The dark circles surrounding her nipples were magnificent, and her nipples were big, and hard as rocks. I took turns sucking on them, fondling whichever was not in my mouth with one hand, while the other cupped, squeezed, and slapped her superbly hard ass cheeks. They were indeed firmer than Liz's, as I'd guessed earlier. Also smaller. Not my concept of ideal, but a very nice contrast to the two asses I'd just fucked. No matter how many times I squeezed the solid cups in my palms, I found myself marveling at the resistance her hard ass provided. It could have been made of steel when she contracted her muscles, but was still nice and pillowy when she was relaxed.

She eased lower and lower on my cock, and all but the last inch was in her now. I began to thrust up at her, meeting her motions. Like Liz and Mom, she was far tighter than the pussy of a woman who'd given birth should have been. It felt amazing.

It couldn't have been more than a minute before Dad came in her mouth. She tried her best to swallow all of it, but a few drops dribbled down her chin before she caught them with her manicured fingernails. So, of course, she then licked her fingers clean.

Dad sighed contentedly and hopped off the couch, giving his sister's ass a firm slap before plopping down into the couch across from us to watch her get fucked by his son.

Aunt Cindy tried to kiss me, but I stopped her, afraid of tasting my father's cum. I simply stared into her eyes, gripping her ass, while I fucked her. The feel of it was more than enough excitement for me. And her face was none too hard on the eyes either.

My aunt's eyes rolled back inside her head and her fingernails dug into my chest. I put my hands on her hips, rolled them back a bit, and delivered a rapid series of powerful thrusts, targeting her G-spot. It did the trick. Her juices gushed over my cock and down my balls soon thereafter. I also felt her energy pour into me, rushing out of her along with her cum.

Cindy collapsed against my chest and gathered her breath. Then she kissed my cheek, patted my head, and slowly dismounted. "Thanks. That was quite a ride," she said. She stumbled, her knees weak, as she went to walk over to my father. He'd watched patiently and quietly, but was clearly pleased to see her finished with me and available for him.

I pulled her back into my lap, this time facing away from me. "One more," I said.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "That works too."

I pushed on her back, forcing her to lean over. Her face was a few inches from my father. She whispered dirty things to him, asked him if he was jealous of the size of his son's cock and the fucking I was giving her.

Watching her ass was not like watching Mom's ass. A good solid smack elicited only the slightest rippling, her skin was so tight and her figure so lean. But damned if it wasn't a glorious sight to behold in its own way. I didn't need to be into the athletic type to appreciate what a wonder it was. So round and firm.

And the playful taunting she was aiming at Dad was delightful. Though she obviously wasn't aiming to hurt him, his facial expression suggested the barbs dug fairly deep.

The strong oedipal complex I'd never even realized I had, or had not admitted to at least, should have been plenty satiated after the things I had spent the day doing to Mom. And that had indeed done wonders for my ego. But as I realized that my father didn't care very much about who else fucked his wife but was completely smitten with his sister, I found myself driven to satisfy her fully. Dad kept smiling, but it was through gritted teeth. He glowered at me briefly a few times, but I chose to ignore him.

Of course, it was really Dom that was the focus of my complex. Which perhaps meant it didn't really qualify as an Oedipal complex. But I definitely had a powerful desire to prove to my mother that I could give her what she needed better than any other man. And that couldn't help but spill over to my father to some degree, even if he had made it pretty clear that he didn't care who else fucked his wife.

However, there was no question that it wasn't giving me the pleasure I'd have experienced if I could see that look on Dom's face.

So I decided not to revel in the moment for too long. I looped my hands under Cindy's armpits and pulled back hard. This kept her from falling out of my lap as I picked up my pace, shoving my cock into her like a jackhammer. She hooked her slender little ankles around the backs of my legs for greater support.

"Oh, oh, god, oh, yes. Your son is giving me the fucking of a lifetime, Gus. I wish you could make me feel like this. I want you to fuck me the way your son is fucking me."

Dad had nursed his erection back to life, masturbating as he watched us. "That's hot, baby. He's giving it to you good. That's my boy."

It looked like, spurred on by jealousy, he was learning how the system worked too. The tool in his hands grew little by little.

"Oh yes! Keep going, baby! What's your son got that you haven't?"

Well, okay then. Her second orgasm came soon. After it did, I kissed her on the forehead and left the two of them to enjoy one another's company.

#

"Did I keep you waiting too long?" I said when I came back into the bedroom from a quick shower, toweling off.

Liz looked up from in between Mom's thick, white thighs. "Not at all. We understand. There was territory left unconquered. Do you need to go tame your sister too?"

"That's not fair. You told me to give you time alone."

Mom laughed. "She's teasing, dear. It's fine. Really."

I climbed into bed behind Liz. "Good. Because I wasn't going to apologize."

They both laughed. "We were having plenty of fun without you anyway," Liz said.

I gave her ass a good, firm, reproachful slap. It rippled more than Cindy's would have, but less than Mom's. But I found it hard to enjoy when I realized her whimper had expressed real pain. So then, to make up for how hard I'd smacked her, I gave her my best rim-job. Her ass wasn't quite as sweet as her pussy, but licking it was far from unpleasant.

After I brought her to climax, by which time she'd done the same for my mother twice over, I replaced my tongue with my fat cock. Mom didn't get as much love from Liz after that, but she didn't complain. Liz reached down and played with her clit, reaching even further back to tease my balls with her nails from time to time, while I pounded her gorgeous ass like there was no tomorrow. After bringing her to another climax, and carefully siphoning off just a bit of her energy, I pulled out and shot my cum over her back.

Mom slipped out from under Liz, came around behind her, and licked me clean. Then she did the same for Liz, lapping up every drop of my jizz from her sister's white skin.

Next, I laid on my back and Mom mounted me reverse-cowgirl, taking me inside her ass. I ran my hands over her hips, ass and breasts while Liz continued eating her older sister's pussy. Ever so slowly, I made my cock bigger, testing Mom's limits. It was a while before she told me to stop growing. It looked like I was shoving my forearm inside her.

As I writhed my hips, I found myself marveling at the carnal act taking place. Though just a little while earlier we'd all grown somewhat bored of one another, a sudden and overwhelming sense of disbelief hit me.

This was my mother, and her sister, whose every hole I was ravaging. They might not look like the women I'd grown up with, but there was no question that it was in fact them.

I'd tried to tell myself otherwise at first, but that lie was looking flimsier and flimsier. I'd had a conversation with my mother earlier about her relationship with her sister growing up, and she'd sounded every bit like my mother. Told me things she'd almost certainly told me before, that might have sunk in the first time if she'd looked like this at the time. Their patterns of speech were the same, their mannerisms, everything but their appearance.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers
12