Homelands Pt. 01 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers

Less than a minute later, my aunt hit another orgasm. A monster one, that had her squirting like mad. Her energy flowed into me like water gushing from a fire hydrant. I couldn't even manage to take it all in.

Perhaps I should have stopped then. Or eased up at least. But I just kept right on going. I couldn't have said whether the second orgasm ended and then a third began immediately after or if it was all just one big orgasm. But she was losing energy so fast, I was almost afraid of what would happen.

Until I burst myself.

I slumped forward, my hips jerking spasmodically as I shot my cum into my aunt's tight cunt. She pulled at my member with her inner walls, milking me. And as she did, she recovered some of the energy she'd lost. Not most of it, but enough that I was no longer worried about her.

Aunt Liz came back, smiling. "What did I tell you?"

Cindy took a few moments to catch her breath, "Kid's definitely good. Have another romp with him. Then let's you and me spend some time together, just the two of us, okay?"

Liz nodded. "I like that plan."

Cindy lowered her legs, wrapped both hands around my neck, and pulled me in. "That was fucking amazing, Frank. Thank you." Then she gave me a long, deep kiss. Long enough that I forgot about the Romeo remark earlier. Long enough that I started to think she might want another go with me herself, but eventually she let me go. Then she turned to Liz, said, "He's all yours," slapped my ass, and left.

"Have a seat," Liz said.

I sat on the couch.

Liz slowly climbed into my lap. For a while, we simply kissed and groped each other. Her lips were almost impossibly full and soft. I could stare into her eyes for hours. She'd refreshed her makeup, which in the back of my mind I felt I should have found gaudy and cheap, but instead found quite arousing.

Eventually she eased herself onto my pole, gasping pleasantly with each additional inch that disappeared inside her. I waited until she'd settled herself before starting to thrust my hips up towards her. My hands explored her curves as we worked. Staring up at Liz as she bounced on my cock, I didn't have the sense of constant disbelief at the fact that a woman could be shaped the way she was as I did when looking at Mom. But very few women were shaped like Liz, even if it wasn't technically impossible.

After a while, I lay her down on her side, held one leg up, straddled the other, and eased myself back inside her warm and inviting hole.

"Mmm, that's nice," she said, holding her breasts and pinching her nipples.

My sac dragged across the smooth flesh of her upper thigh as I slid inside her.

Aunt Cindy came back, fully naked now. She too had refreshed her makeup. With a smile, she asked, "Almost finished, loverboy? I'd like her to myself soon."

"Maybe," I said. "Not exactly at the brink."

"Let him finish," Liz said. "I'm enjoying this. Might even get off again myself."

"All right, but in the meantime," she said, and crouched above Liz's face. Reaching behind her, she ran her nails through Liz's raven tresses.

Liz leaned up, wrapped her hands around Cindy's hips, and began licking and sucking at the blonde's womanhood.

I leaned forward, sacrificing the ability to go quite as deep into Liz, and Cindy and I kissed. One hand still held Liz's leg up. With the other I fondled Cindy's breasts.

A few minutes later, Cindy stepped away from the couch. "Not the same when she's got you distracting her. Go ahead and finish up." She then took the banana, sat near the fire facing us, near Uncle Jim. Who I'd all but forgotten. He'd been so quiet. Not so much as a whimper. The poor guy.

I leaned away from Liz and, with my free hand, teased her clit.

The additional stimulation seemed to do the trick. Or perhaps she was faking it. I wasn't sure. But soon after, Aunt Liz started to cum.

"Now you," she whispered after regaining her breath.

I pulled out, let her lower her leg, and straddled her chest. Grabbing her heaving breasts, I pressed them together and slid my dick between them.

Large as I was, she was able to lean down and take my head in her mouth without straining her neck even though I was sitting atop her ribcage. Feeling the soft pillows of her breasts pressed against the sides of my cock and her warm mouth engulfing my helmet was all kinds of wonderful. The sheer knowledge of what was happening added to the excitement. I was defiling my mother's sister, who was reserved, responsible, and more than a little religious, as well as my father's sister, who was socially aware, environmentally conscious, and always engaged in some kind of advocacy campaign.

So fucking wrong.

It didn't take Liz long, focusing entirely on my most sensitive part, to send me over the edge. She swallowed most of my jizz, and probably would have swallowed it all had I let her, but I had the urge to see some glistening beads of cum on her chest.

At that point, I left them. Whether they ever let Jim join in is anyone's guess.

#

The world melted away. I found myself in my parent's manor house.

Their house in the Homelands.

A world I hadn't lain eyes on for the first time until recently, until after my sister had turned eighteen and our parents introduced their four children to what they insisted was the "real" world. A world that felt alien to me even though I now knew that my brothers and I had been born here, and it was only after Mom become pregnant with Natalie that she and Dad moved to the mortal world. A world of fantasy, in both the sexual sense and the sense that much of what I "knew" to be impossible was completely ordinary here.

And I realized who I was. Who we were. What we were.

Not quite gods, though it sometimes felt like it. Not quite demons, though I knew that it had once been fashionable to refer to men of our kind as incubi and women as succubi. But something more than human. With extraordinary powers. Powers that allowed us to do all manner of things mortals could not. Powers that, despite their vast potential, we seemed to have little interest in using for much besides sex. Because, after all, it was through sex that we acquired the energy necessary to fuel our abilities.

I realized, too, that what I'd thought were the "real" versions of my family members were in fact the illusions. We only wore them to fit in when we visited the mortal world.

Finally, I remembered what was happening.

Grandma Kaitlin had stepped down from the throne.

The events that had just transpired were part of a rite of succession that had begun when Brianna made a bid for the throne. And by tradition, we would now evaluate which claimant had emerged from the ritual with the most sexual energy stored up inside them.

That was almost certainly Brianna. I hadn't seen her at the end, but I didn't need to. Perhaps, at one point, there had been a very small chance I could have prevailed, but after she'd sucked me dry that night with my mother, even that had evaporated. Everything after that was just her victory lap.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers
12