Homelands Pt. 01 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers

Going to her knees, she crawled over to me. "Hope there's more where that came from."

"I imagine there is," I said. "Why don't you find out."

She smiled, engulfed my mushroomhead in her warm mouth. It didn't take her more than a few seconds to prove there was indeed plenty more where that came from.

I couldn't believe it. It didn't feel like it was over in a few seconds, but it was. For the few moments that Brianna had her mouth over the head of my cock, swirling her tongue across the sensitive skin underneath the helmet, purest ecstasy overwhelmed me. Nothing she did physically could explain it. Brianna looked up at me, green eyes unblinking, as her throat opened to welcome my hot spunk.

I was afraid that was all I was going to get. But she kept going. I lasted longer this time. Maybe she wasn't working as hard metaphysically to wear me down. Yet while I lasted longer, I still didn't last as long as I wished I could. If it were up to me, that blowjob would last forever. Part of me was dimly aware that the fact that I'd apparently grossly overestimated the difference in power and talent between her and Grandma, which should have frightened me. But just at the moment, all I could do was whimper.

When I finally looked up after cumming yet again, I noticed we were no longer alone.

For some reason, I had expected that the friend of which she'd spoken would be huge and chiseled. I'd been right about the latter. But he was short, only a few inches taller than Brianna. He was a good deal shorter than I currently was, but only a few inches shorter than I'd have been if I hadn't made a point of growing taller back at Aunt Liz's. He had a figure more like a male gymnast than a bodybuilder, with a tiny waist but arms at least as large as mine, if not larger. His head was shaved bald, as was every part of his body.

He held his dick in his hands, pointing it towards Brianna. It was probably about the same size as mine. Brianna would need four hands to cover him, same as me. But the difference between us in terms of the overall size of our bodies made his seem larger than it was. If I pointed myself downwards, my dick wouldn't reach my knees, though it would come close. It was also much thinner than my powerful thighs. His looked more like a third leg. Not quite, obviously, but it seemed incredibly oversized on his small frame.

As Brianna went to town with her mouth, he ran his fingers through her spiky red-brown hair, his eyes closed. I couldn't understand how he was lasting so long.

With a shake of the head, I decided not to worry about the many ways in which I was inferior to this man. I knelt behind Brianna, spread her tight cheeks with my hands, and started to lick her crack and her lips. I focused as hard as I could on making my tongue do things that no tongue could actually do, and on making her more sensitive to the pleasures I was visiting upon her. I licked both her holes at the same time. Tongue-fucked her, licked the back of her womb, and lapped at her spongy G-spot.

I'd only just added my fingers to the mix when her hips started spasming and her sweet cum leaking over my mouth. I kept going. She must have got her guard back up, but it only helped her a little. I got her off several times in rapid succession.

Energy coursed through me. And now I understood what was happening, as memories I hadn't even realized were hidden from me returned.

My excitement became fear.

Brianna stood up, placed a heel on my shoulder with enough pressure to cause my skin to dimple, but not to cause any real pain. "So. It's starting to come back."

Jaryd laughed. "Is this how you run your court?"

She glanced over her shoulder at him and he held his tongue.

The heel returned to the floor. With one slender hand cupped under my chin, Brianna guided me to my feet. Half a foot shorter than me, she somehow towered over me. "I'm tired of people thinking I'm weak, trying to push me off the throne I only just acquired. I'm going to make an example of you." She turned to Jaryd. "And you."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "N-no, you're not. I won't let you. Look," I held my limp dick up for her inspection. "I'm not even aroused anymore."

She laughed. "That won't take a second to fix." She turned her back to me and climbed into Jaryd's lap, holding his dick in one hand pointed at her entrance. "For now, you can just sit there and watch. But don't you dare go anywhere, unless you want to die."

"You're going to kill me anyway," I said.

"No," she said. "I'm not."

"You should," Jaryd said. "He's a threat."

She laid a finger over his lips. "As are you. And you, I don't plan on sparing. But see, Frank, he's got no idea what he's doing. Like a cat with a ball of yarn. And not much more dangerous. You, my dear, you've been playing me for a fool."

Part of me wished I knew the story behind that remark. But mostly, I was glad not to. I obviously wasn't ready to live in Brianna's world.

With that, she sat down on his massive cock, taking it in as if it were a tiny little thing.

Not a moment later, he was gone.

I couldn't have said where he went. One moment, my cousin was bouncing up and down on his dick, the next he'd ceased to exist.

Brianna's skin was brighter than the sun's dying rays.

"Holy shit," I said, falling to my knees. "Don't do that to me. Please. I'm sorry. I won't even think about challenging you again. I swear!"

"I know you won't," she said. "And don't worry, I wasn't lying. I'm not going to Devour you. I'm just going to have a grand ol' time fucking with your head. Burying your knowledge of who you are and what you're capable of so deep that it will be months before you put it all back together. You'll be fine. By the time you've cleared away the mess I'm going to leave inside your mind, I'll have consolidated my power, and that's all I care about for now. Though I do want you to know that I'm not sparing you because I'm nice. It's just that I can't bring myself to destroy a member of my own family. Not yet. But one day real soon, I'll pop that cherry. When you get your memories back, keep that in mind."

I almost sobbed. "Thank you," I said.

"You'll be thanking me soon enough," she said, climbing into my lap. "Because lucky for you, I'm in the mood to have some fun. Behave yourself, and I'll go easy on you."

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers