Homelands Pt. 01 Ch. 13

Story Info
Frank shares his mother with her sister.
7k words
4.62
32.6k
15

Part 13 of the 79 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
609 Followers

Homelands: Autumn

Part One

Chapter Thirteen

######################

You might want to read Chapters One through Twelve first.

This is primarily an incest story, but it is also sci-fi/fantasy. Supernatural forces play a prominent role throughout the novel.

All characters are over eighteen. All acts are consensual.

########################

Heading down the stairs back to my office, I ran into Mom. She was wearing a black dress suitable for an upscale social event. At least, it might have been if not for the fact that it was entirely too skimpy up top to be worn without something either beneath or on top of it. The damned thing barely covered her areola. Otherwise, it fit her perfectly, even though no mortal woman had proportions even remotely close to hers. Her black thigh-high stockings and sensible heels were no less flattering.

Had I just a few minutes ago been starting to think that maybe a woman didn't need Mom's extreme curves, that an ass of Cindy's size and musculature was pretty much perfect and breasts larger than Iva's were, like Jack had said, simply unnecessary? Such thoughts evaporated within an instant of looking upon my mother.

If there was anything about her that was even a hair's breadth short of perfect in my eyes, it was her face. Nonetheless, she was beautiful, even if she wasn't breathtakingly, painfully, so.

No doubt about it. My mother had it going on. When Iva was in my arms and Mom was out of sight, apparently I could sort of lose sight of that. But only temporarily.

Mom smiled at me. "I was just looking for you. No one is at their cubicle. Strange."

"Yeah, a real mystery."

She offered a faint grin, flicked her eyebrows up and down. "What've you been up to?"

"I had a meeting with the president," I said.

"Right," she said. "Wouldn't want our fake company to let its books get out of order."

"Well, I was in Dad's office. Told me he didn't care if I slept with you," I said.

She laughed. "As if it's up to him."

I shrugged. "Seemed like hat was a segue to asking me to keep away from Aunt Cindy. He never quite finished the sentence, though, because just then, she came in. With Iva."

Mom's mouth tightened. "That so."

I placed my hand on Mom's shoulder. "Wasn't it you who said it's just sex?"

She bounced her head from side to side, as if to say, "Yeah, yeah, yeah." What she said instead was, "Remember how I used to tell you to do as I say, not as I do?"

I smiled faintly, then kissed her on the forehead. "So, yeah, I fucked the both of them. And I won't pretend I didn't enjoy it. But running into you is still the highlight of my day."

She nodded, tapped her hand against mine. "Good."

I pulled her close against me, kissed her lightly on the lips.

Mom slid a hand under the hem of my untucked shirt, caressed my rock-hard abs. "I told you that I'd like to have a go with Jack. I did. We had a threesome. With Natalie."

Should I have been upset that she'd let Jack share her with another woman after being dodgy about whether she'd let me do the same?

Maybe. But I was just glad she hadn't said anything about Dom. Moreover, picturing Mom eating Natalie out made a nice mental image. "How was she?" I asked.

"She gets the job done all right." Mom blushed.

I kissed her deeply, running a hand through her silky tresses.

"Mmm, what was that for?" she asked.

"Do I need a reason?" I asked.

She smiled, touched her nose against mine in an Eskimo kiss. "Not at all."

"So." I said. "Does that mean you've had enough pussy for one day?"

Mom smiled, pinched my nose playfully. Just like she used to, when I was young. Just like Iva had, a rather short time ago. I wasn't sure how to feel about that. On the one hand, realizing that Iva's cute little gesture felt familiar for a reason endeared her to me further, and I already had the sense that we were going to get along just swimmingly. On the other hand, for precisely that reason, I felt a fresh wave a guilt, even stronger than the one that had hit me when I realized I'd briefly questioned whether Mom's figure might in fact be too curvaceous even for me. I pushed both thoughts away for the time being.

Letting go of my nose, Mom said, "I can postpone my need to get fucked by several guys at once for a little while, I think. Hopefully, you realize I have every right to share Jack with another woman without offering to do the same for you, if I so choose. But fortunately for you, I don't...so choose." She twisted her lips up in a frown at the awkward phrasing.

"Has nothing to do with you actually wanting to taste some more pussy?"

She kissed me softly. "It really doesn't. I don't have anything against that, mind you. But I can easily go without it. I was never as into women as my sister was. Come to think of it, I wonder if maybe part of the reason there was so much tension between Liz and I was because I didn't fuck her more often." She stared off into the distance, a pensive look on her face. "Anyway, I'm agreeing to this because of how much I enjoy making my baby happy."

I flicked one of Mom's evidently hardening nipples through her dress. "I can see that."

"So what do you say we go find my sister?"

I took her hand and led her up the stairs back to the executive level.

We found Vince stumbling out of Tara's office, buttoning his dress-shirt back up. He nodded to us. "Afternoon," he said with a smile. "She's getting cleaned up."

Once inside Tara's office, I swept my eyes across the room. It was almost as well appointed as Dad's. Not quite as big, but still far from small.

Then I noticed that Todd was sitting on one of the leather couches, looking pretty good and drained. His eyes were distant. He didn't even acknowledge our presence as he slowly scrambled to his feet and shuffled out the door.

Aunt Tara stood with her back to us, staring out the window. As we watched, her hair went from being a damp, tangled bird's nest to a perfect sheet of red beauty. She wore a bright blue silk robe that hung only halfway down her generous ass. She also wore baby blue stockings that reached most of the way up her thighs.

I noted that her skin was glowing rather brightly. But with how drained Todd and Vince were, it would have been a surprise if that wasn't the case. She'd obviously feasted well.

Her ass was not as large as Mom's, but it was a good deal closer to being so than anyone else's. It wasn't as tight as Cindy's, but it was firmer than Mom's. For its size, it didn't make much sense that it was as solid as it appeared to be. Her hips were unrealistically wide compared to her waist, like Mom's, though not nearly to the same degree. Overall, her figure was pretty much a mix of that of her two older sisters. Not a bad combination.

Tara looked over her shoulder at us. Her electric blue eyes made my breath catch. Those striking eyes were framed by heavily made up eyelids and a forest of thick lashes. Her brows were just as full and perfectly shaped as Mom's, if not as dark. They were a mix of deep red and dark brown. Her lips were far from thin, but not quite as full as Mom's, let alone Iva's. Slight hints of maturity showed at the corners of her eyes.

"Nice to see you again, El," she said. She had a super cute, high-pitched voice, like Brianna. Not so high-pitched that it was squeaky and annoying. Just very feminine.

"How are you enjoying this little escape from reality?" Mom asked.

"Escape? You mean you don't remember? We're closer to reality now than when we're drifting through that dreadfully boring mortal coil. If one must leave the Homelands, working a job and trying to fit in with mortals is a torture none of us ought ever have to suffer."

She finally turned around. The robe was tied shut in the front, but the two halves weren't pulled together, leaving the swells of her breasts exposed. They were gorgeous. There was no difference in color between her breasts and any other part of her, she was so pale. They were large and firm, and they pressed against one another even without a bra.

Fuck. I could barely focus on what she was saying, I was so crazed with lust.

"...time I added Frank to the list. Plus, I've wanted to taste your pussy for a long, long time. Since I was a teenager. I can't tell you how sad I was that you left home before I came of age. If Liz hadn't still been at home, I might have gone insane."

Mom's voice was low and breathy when she replied. "Oh, my." Then she furrowed her brow. "Did we never...it's not like I never came home to visit."

Tara looked confused. "Did our lovely niece scramble your brains that badly? Tell me you at least remember why I was exiled?"

"Well, I guess most of it's coming back, now that you mention it."

Tara slowly drifted over to her mini-bar. "What about your son?" She glanced at me, her piercing blue eyes sending a shiver down my spine. "Frank, honey, do you know why you never saw me or your cousins growing up?"

"Because grandma and grandpa didn't approve of--"

Tara laughed, holding one hand over her heaving bosom. "Is that what you told him? That it was about race? How...American."

"I was going to say that you were raising the kids alone."

Her shoulders slouched, mouth turned down. "Oh, you poor dear. Your mother has really sheltered you. The father of my children didn't leave me. I Devoured him."

"Devo-"

She unstoppered a bottle of cognac. "Yes. Devoured. Either of you care for a drink?"

"Please," Mom said.

Tara approached us, each step falling perfectly in line with the previous one. Fuck, did she have a set of hips. Just watching her strut a few steps across her office, without heels, had me ready to pounce on her.

She handed us each a snifter. "You have so much power, El. If not for having Devoured a few guys in my time, I'd be much weaker than you. The way our sweet, well-behaved Liz was. If only you weren't afraid to use it."

The way Liz was?

That explained why she was the only one of us that wasn't here. Her and Uncle Jim.

Suddenly, as hot as Tara was, sex was the last thing on my mind. Poor Liz.

"I'm not afraid. I just saw how our mother suffered when she was queen, and I had no desire to go through that, nor to see my children do so."

"So it was, what, true love that made you marry the only son of the wench that deposed our mother? Was it also love that led you to pledge fealty to a Farrier queen when your family thought we should take the throne right back?"

My head reeled. Why didn't I know any of this?

"Don't even. You know nothing about marriage, or love," Mom said. Her nostrils flared, and I could feel the heat of her anger. "I'd forgotten what you could be like. At any rate, the throne is back in our family now. What more do you want?"

"Well, I'd have liked to be the one sitting atop it, for starters," Tara said with a sweep of one delicate hand, gesturing towards herself. "Well, at least, that was what I thought for a long time. But Brianna seems to be making a real go of it. I don't think I'll actually have any real trouble contenting myself with serving as one of her vassals. She's really a magnificent, beautiful, young woman, with the power and conviction to bend the world to her desires. I almost wonder how that happened, with you and Liz for role models."

"She's made you-"

Tara slid a hand around Mom's waist. With the other, she gripped the back of Mom's neck, and kissed her deeply. Tara was only a couple inches taller than Mom, but she nonetheless towered over the older woman.

Mom swooned, her spine melting. She nearly dropped her brandy. Some of it spilled on the tiled floor, but the glass remained in her hand.

"Yes, she has. And she's looking for more. She's got her sights set on your son."

"Why me?" I asked without thinking.

Tara let go of Mom and slipped up in front of me. She ran her blood-red nails over my cheek while she stared up into my eyes. "Well, sweetie, it's not such a mystery. Perhaps because power is positively rolling off of you. Were you gifted with that Libido, or have you Dev—-No. No, doesn't feel like it. But you do know what it means. That much was clear. So. Have you witnessed it? Surely hearing about it second hand wouldn't be enough to drain the color from your face at the mere mention of the word?"

Images ran through my head. Brianna. A white gazebo.

One moment, poor Jaryd had been underneath her. The inside her. Then gone. Perhaps inside her still, in a rather different sense.

I also remembered how she'd smiled afterwards.

I gave one curt nod in assent.

Mom reached out took my hand in hers. "Oh, Frank. Why didn't you tell me? You never should have had to see something like that. I should have kept you away from all this."

"Anyway, don't take this the wrong way, but I didn't mean to give the impression she's singled you out alone amongst all of us. This little bubble is a recruitment exercise. Todd and Natalie have both agreed to be vassals, and I've just about talked all three of my kids into it too. Oh, and of course, there's Dom. He was her vassal even before this, naturally. I mean, he is her Shadow, after all."

Mom didn't look surprised, but it certainly sounded like Tara had just dropped some bombs on us. I didn't know what any of that meant enough to be fazed by them any more than my mother was, but I did catch the capital S in Shadow.

Aunt Tara slid her hand down to my chest, slipping past the buttons as a hot knife through butter. "But that's not to say you aren't special. I can sense that when you unleash your full potential, you'll be absolutely frightening."

She grabbed me behind the ears and pulled me down for a kiss.

I could see why Mom just about melted. There were no words for it. Waves of ecstasy radiated through my body, and I very nearly ejaculated.

She had to be near Brianna in power. Maybe stronger. Not as strong as my grandmother, if I had to guess, but certainly stronger than my mother.

My aunt pulled away, started to settle back to her feet, then suddenly leaned back up and planted another furtive kiss on my lips, mouth closed. Then she tapped my mouth with two fingers as she transferred her weight back onto her heels. "Impressive resistance."

Was it? I for one was not impressed with myself.

Tara's voice dropped to a whisper. "I actually put something into that kiss, you know."

She turned and strode back to her desk, hopped up on it and crossed her legs. Her thighs were mighty appetizing. They were far too full and soft not to have dimples or cellulite, but nonetheless, they didn't. Which wasn't really a surprise. None of the women in the family had the least of those sorts of imperfections. Not even my mother, whose thighs and ass were even fuller and softer than Tara's.

But even so, it never ceased to amaze me.

"Relax, already," Tara said to us, with a smile. "I'm going to go easy on you." The smile turned a bit wicked. "And, for the record, El, I have changed. I'm still not who you'd have me be, of course, but I'm certainly not the little girl you once knew."

I hadn't known that little girl, and that was plenty apparent even to me.

Mom edged closer to me. Her hand went under my shirt, to the small of my back, and rubbed the thick cords of muscle. "I see that," Mom said, her voice flat.

Despite her words, I could sense her desire. It was quite intense.

And I felt mine returning. I wished it weren't, but I couldn't deny that it was.

Tara looked me up and down some more. "Now, obviously, Todd is hotter. And Dom simply exudes confidence. But Frank is actually the prize of the litter, isn't he?"

Mom ran her nails up and down my back, sending jolts of electricity across my skin. "That he is," she said.

I stood up a bit straighter, feeling.

Tara chewed her lower lip. "Yeah. I don't doubt it."

"And he's a fast learner," Mom said, beaming up at me.

Tara quaffed her cognac, polishing it off in one go. "Let's get to it then. I'm about ready to explode." With that, she laid on her back and cast the flaps of her robe to the sides.

What seduction. What subtlety. Yet, I was powerless to resist.

Slipping behind Mom as she walked over to the desk, I leaned forward and whispered, "Would you mind going down on her while I fuck you from behind?"

By way of an answer, she slid a hand behind her back and tapped the head my cock through my pants. Then her nails half-tickled and half-scratched at my erection.

Per my request, Mom cradled her head between her sister's sweet thighs. Without bothering to take my pants off physically, I willed myself naked. While I was at it, I added a few inches to my height, grew stubble, broadened my jaw, and rather than packing on bulk like I usually did, just focused on slimming my waist and flaring my shoulders. I also exaggerated the size of my biceps. But the rest of my muscles, I simply toned.

Finally, I focused on my main equipment. First, I thickened my cock to significantly more than twice it's normal girth and almost twice it's length. About as big as I could take it without it being too big for Mom to take comfortably. She could take more than most any mortal woman, of course. As could any of the women of our kind, even those with less supernatural ability than Mom. But even she had limits.

Besides, I then also grew two more cocks. And I intended to bury all three inside her.

One was immediately below my real dick. It was every bit as thick, but shorter. By about half. The other was a little bit above, so that I could fit my forefinger in the space between the second and third cocks. This one had an entirely different shape. Rather than the head being the thickest part, it was the thinnest. In fact, the whole thing was tapered sharply so that each inch I fed into Mom's ass would stretch her sphincter just a bit wider.

After lubing up my cock and Mom's ass, I took hold of her hips, hiked up the hem of her cocktail dress, and set about sliding them in. Two in the pink, one in the stink.

Mom grunted. I paused. After a few moments, she relaxed and I proceeded, slowly.

"Your boy has some real size, does he?" Tara asked, running her fingers through Mom's inky black tresses. "Good to know."

As soon as I felt that Mom was fully comfortable, I launched myself into full assault. My hands slid up from her hips, pulled the pathetic attempts at propriety away from her massive breasts, and gripped them tightly in my fists.

God, that turned me on.

Not that they felt all that different than any other breasts. But the sheer size of them and the thrill of knowing that these were the sacs that nourished me when I was an infant, drove me insane. It might have been mostly the latter, to be honest.

Sometimes, when fucking my mother, she was just a very attractive woman for whom I cared deeply. Other times, the full extent of what we were doing hit me like a ton of bricks.

She might look very little like the woman who still nagged me about not eating my veggies whenever I came home from college, but it was most definitely her.

As I thrust in and out of my mother, moving at incomprehensible speed, I watched her fat, white ass ripple. The shockwaves extended to her generous thighs and hips.

Hard as it was to concentrate on a third application while actively maintaining my extra cocks and speeding up my movements, I nonetheless threw some energy into shielding myself from the tidal wave of pleasure I felt as I slid in and out of my mother's two lovely holes.

Mom must have been doing the same. Almost ten minutes went by, the whole time my hips moving so fast that I was sure that a camera would pick up nothing but a vague flesh-colored cloud, and Mom hadn't really exploded yet. A series of mini orgasms swept over her every so often, her knees trembling and small bursts of cum dribbling down from her juicy folds to my balls. But these only set the stage for the main event.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
609 Followers
12