Homelands Pt. 01 Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
605 Followers

Iva had warned me about this. "Strongly consider." I said.

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Did you not just say that your queen is gracious?"

I whipped my hand around behind her, grabbed her small but firm ass, and pulled her against me. She gave an excited chirp just before I kissed her. Deeply.

I wanted to be mad at her. But even so, I was crazed with lust.

Of course, it wasn't entirely my fault. I could feel her burning through energy like crazy.

Unfortunately, as much energy as she was consuming, it was only a fraction of her power. Her Libido dwarfed my mother's. Dwarfed Iva's. I'd never really sensed Grandma Kaitlin's. Didn't know what I was doing well enough back then. But I suspected that Brianna's wasn't all that terribly far off from my grandmother's anymore.

There had never been a time that we were even close to equal in power, no matter how much I'd wanted to believe otherwise. And it had only gotten worse since.

A lot worse.

When I released her, she smiled and then hopped up on the marble counter. Her legs spread wide apart. I watched as her pink fingernails toyed with her glistening pink folds. Her lips were so puffy and inviting.

Her green eyes issued an unspoken command that I was all too glad to obey. Each time my tongue passed over her labia, I felt a tiny jolt of energy rush through my body. The way Iva's fingers had done the night before. Only Brianna was making me do it to myself.

After her second orgasm, I stood up. Brianna trailed the backs of her fingers through my hair. "You're really getting to be pretty damn good," she said. "I'm not sure if that makes me more confident that I'm making the right move by sending you away or less. Mostly more. But I'm going to miss that tongue of yours."

I kissed the top of her head, ran my hands through her silky red-brown tresses. The fact that I managed to stop myself short of telling her that I'd miss her too struck me as a great victory. But simply knowing that I would was all kinds of demoralizing. Why couldn't I bring myself to hate this woman? Sure, I experienced greater physical pleasure at her hands, and mouth and other holes, than most any other woman could show me. But was that really worth so much, given everything else?

"You know, for what it's worth, not that I expect to change your mind, but I've been behaving myself since we last spoke," I said. "I know why you don't trust me. Really, I do. I never should have gone to see the former queen. Never should have done a lot of things. But I realize that now, and lately-"

She covered my lips with a slender finger. "Shh. You don't think I know that? That's why I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself. You realize that my mother and father did less to oppose me than you ever did, right?"

Not that it was a mystery up until now, but that was as good as confession. I shuddered.

The queen ran her hands through her hair. As she did, she disappeared. But not physically. Just vanished from view. I still felt her fingernails raking my scalp. Her distinctive, powerfully alluring scent still filled the air.

I gasped. "So that's-"

"Yes," she said, coming back into view.

My stomach clenched tight, and I felt the blood drain from my face.

She leaned down, letting her long ringlets softly brush my forehead. "I'm very, very glad you had the sense to say no to Iva."

"Did you put her up to it?"

She shook her head. "No, she did that on her own. And don't you worry, I'll see to her soon enough as well."

If only I hadn't asked Iva to meet me for drinks.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
605 Followers
12