Homelands Pt. 05 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers

It probably wouldn't have taken much more effort to slide under the door. But the thought struck him as so cartoonish that he couldn't bring himself to try.

To his surprise, the kitchen lights were on. He wouldn't have expected anyone else to be awake, at this hour, let alone out of bed. He descended the stairs further. After gaining a better view, he realized that the kitchen was empty.

Just as he was about to conclude that whoever'd been the last one to go to bed had forgotten to turn off the lights, he saw Mom-Jay lying on the couch in the living room. She was staring blankly at the TV screen, which was showing an infomercial.

Nick cleared his throat as he padded across the tiled floor.

His mother shook herself out of her reverie, turned the TV off, and sat up.

"Hey, sweetie," she said to him. "What are you doing up?"

"Could ask you the same," he said, taking a seat beside her.

God, even without makeup and dressed in casual, comfy clothes, she looked damn good.

"But I'm the mother," she said, unfolding her legs to drape them across his lap.

Nick chuckled as he took one foot in his hands and started massaging it. He wasn't into feet. Not the way some guys were. But his mother's would have done a lot for him if he was, he suspected. They were small, arched, and pretty. Her toes were short, the nails painted red. Her ankles were prominent and her veins were not.

Truthfully, there wasn't much about his mother he didn't find painfully attractive. Veronica and Gabriela were more his usual type. But if anyone could convert him, it was her.

Lately, he'd been so focused on Veronica that he'd just about forgotten how convinced he'd once been that there was a special bond between him and his mother.

And indeed there was, if not quite the way he'd once hoped.

"Guess I'm just too worried to sleep," Nick said.

"About your sister?" his mother asked.

"Yup."

Well, one of them.

He was worried about Patty. And determined to do whatever needed to be done to get her back. But just at the moment, what was keeping him from sleeping was the gnawing anxiety over what Veronica was hiding from him. About why she'd been so obviously horny, yet so disinterested in sex. Her Libido had positively radiated two distinct impressions. One was arousal, and the other was guilt.

Over what, though?

"And you?" he asked.

"Same, I guess," she said.

Nick nodded.

She purred softly and pressed her foot against his hand a little more forcefully. He could feel her Libido beginning to stir already. That might have made his own do so as well, if he hadn't been so stressed out. It had been too long since he'd made love to his mother's athletic, yet nonetheless curvaceous, body. Since he'd squeezed her round, hard ass in his hands, kissed her prominent hip bones, ran his hands over her six-pack, and fondled her full breasts while sucking on her stiff, brown nipples.

Suddenly, she pulled her feet away, and tucked them underneath her.

Nick tried not to notice how good her legs looked in her gray tights. Or how prominent her camel-toe was when she sat cross-legged like that.

He was obsessed with huge breasts. Hers were merely big. And he preferred not to have to worry about who had better abs. But, damn, she had an amazing lower body.

"I need to tell you something," she said, tucking a stray lock of lustrous black hair behind her ear. "Something you're not gonna like. But hear me out, okay?"

"Of course," he said.

Had she finally decided she was through with men?

Had she found everything she'd been looking for in Annie, after years of barking up the wrong tree with Gabriela?

"I'm leaving Gabby. Leaving the court, actually. Joining my parents in retirement."

Nick simply sat there, too stunned to reply.

It wasn't that he felt relieved, exactly. That was not the appropriate reaction to having such a bomb dropped on his head.

Of course she hadn't been about to announce that she was exclusively interested in women. And if she was, Annie wouldn't work out any better for her than Gabriela. That girl was almost as boy-crazy as Olivia. If Mom-Jay was looking to settle down, for real, with another woman, it wasn't going to be with her youngest daughter. What reason, then, was there for Nick to be relieved? There'd never been cause for worry in the first place.

And what would it matter to him even if that was what she'd announced? Though the idea of never being able to have sex with his mother again might not have appealed to him, the idea of her mother being happy most certainly did. If she were to pair off with Annie and he were to do so with Veronica, despite the fact that the vows they no longer intended to uphold obligated him to Annie and his mother to Veronica, would that be so bad?

That was all Hardt family business though. What his mother was talking about was something else. She was talking about a break with House Moody. Severing the alliance.

Abandoning Patty.

"Why?" he asked. "After all this time? And when they need us most?"

She sighed. "I told you you wouldn't like it."

Nick drew a deep breath. "Sorry. Go on."

His mother stared into her lap, only briefly allowing her eyes to flit up to take in his facial expression. "It's not about that." She frowned. "Well, okay, it is. Obviously. But it's not that I don't want to help. It's just that she has a very different idea of what should be done than I do. And I refuse to let her throw our family off a cliff alongside her own."

"Let me talk to Eric," he said. "I can convince him-"

His mother shook her head. "You don't understand. Things were said that can't be unsaid. I can't...I won't...if you want to help, I won't stop you. I know how much Patty means to you. And she's innocent in all of this. But the fate of House Hardt can no longer be wed to that of House Moody."

Though she refused to make eye contact, her voice was like iron. Her mind was made up.

"Okay," he said.

He didn't like it. But there was plainly no sense in arguing.

She looked at him suspiciously. When he didn't tack on a sentence that began with "but", she breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you. I know you don't understand, but I'd rather not explain."

"And you don't have to," he said, laying a hand on her thigh. "If that's what you think is best, I trust that it is." Then he added, "But, yes, I am going to help them. However I can. Even if House Hardt is officially out of the game."

She nodded and laid a hand atop his. "You've a good heart."

Her touch sent a bolt electricity up his arm.

Suddenly, he didn't care where things stood with Veronica, or what she was hiding from him. All that mattered was the desire he and his mother both felt for each other. It was a raging inferno, scouring away all his petty little concerns.

Yes, some men might say she was more handsome than beautiful. And yes, her nose reminded him faintly of a beak. But that only helped him remember that she was real. Given how easy it was to start to wonder if this wasn't all a dream, such reminders were most welcome. Besides, though she wasn't without flaws, she was gorgeous. If her eyes were any darker, they'd have been chips of onyx. Her lips were full, her lashes long and curled, her eyebrows thick and dark.

The two of them smiled awkwardly at each other for a few moments.

Then Nick made his move.

#

Eric felt self-conscious about his stupid posters and trophies, his X-box and shoebox full of games. The damn lamp on his nightstand was even shaped like a football. His room looked liked a stupid teenager lived in it.

Granted, he had indeed been a teenager until recently. But still. He was the man of the house now. Man enough that it would fall to him to rescue his sister and his cousin.

If Gabby noticed that his room was more befitting a boy than a man, though, she kept it to herself. She scanned the room silently, face impassive.

Then, without raising a finger, she slipped out of her dress. The spaghetti straps slid themselves down her shoulders and the garment fell to the floor. After it did, his mother climbed into bed, rolled onto her back, and beckoned him to her with a curl of her finger.

It wasn't easy, but Eric disregarded the summons.

He needed a moment to just stand there and drink her in. To wrap his head around her unearthly beauty. To truly appreciate his mother and her ample charms.

How could he have spent so much time chasing after stupid little girls? Little teeny boppers with their boring little bodies, all free of curves? To say nothing of their incessant giggling, clumsy flirting, frustrating head games, and inexperience. Even their pussies, which were usually shaved bald, failed to distinguish them in any way.

Here, spread out before him, was a woman.

Her puffy, light pink nipples had nourished him as a child. Prior to that, she'd carried him in her womb. Those huge breasts and broad hips were clear signs of her fertility.

Despite her huge breasts and generous hips, she had a flat stomach, a tiny waist, and a tight pussy that collectively seemed to deny that she'd given ever birth, let alone that she was a mother of two. The same went for the rest of her body. There was nary a stretch mark to be found. Not a one. At the same time that she embodied the very concept of fertility, of womanhood, of motherhood, she hadn't lost the blush of youth.

No woman could compare to her.

"Well?" his mother asked, smiling at him.

Without a word, he crawled into bed. And knelt at her altar to praise her.

Eric had never been a big fan of eating pussy. He'd figured that cunnilingus was only for guys who didn't really excite their women all that much, or who didn't have the skill or equipment to satisfy them through intercourse.

Men like Nick.

His brother, he knew, was a big fan of the boxed lunch. And, strangely, proud of it.

But something about his mother made him look at things differently. It wasn't a matter of whether he needed to do that in order to get her excited for him. He wanted to pleasure her. In as many different ways as possible.

One whiff of his mother, and he simply had to taste her. Had to feel her moist lips pressed against his. Had to let his tongue dance over her juicy folds. To hear her moan and watch her writhe and buck her hips and feel her rake her nails through his hair. All of that would serve as testament to his desire for her, and hers for him.

The neatly trimmed tangle of dark blonde curls sitting above her lady parts drove him nuts. He'd actually liked his women bald in the past, for some strange reason. It seemed goofy to him now, though. He was glad that his mother kept everything nice and neat, so he didn't get a mouth full of carpet when he went down on her, but if she'd been completely bald, it would have robbed him of one of the many pleasures of the act.

She tasted like no other woman. He couldn't even describe it. Salty and sweet and fruity.

In a word?

Perfect.

"Oh, that's it, baby," his mother moaned as his tongue went to work, running her fingers lightly through his short hair. The nails hadn't gone to work yet, though. "You know how Mommy likes it."

She was just saying that, of course. Eric knew she was. Uncle Wes, like Nick, was a proud pussylicker. And an accomplished one. Though Gabby thought her brother a bit of a beta male, she also thought him unrivaled when it came to cunnilingus.

Eric wasn't at that level. Not yet anyway.

Of course, he'd never bothered to hone his craft, the way he now hoped to. One day, he'd satisfy his mother the way Uncle Wes could. Maybe even better.

Slowly, he worked his way in from her outer labia to her inner folds and began to pay some attention to her love button. Then more. And more. By the time he formed a seal around the upper half of her vulva and spread his tongue flat over her hood, pulsing it back and forth against her stiff clit faster and faster and faster, his fingers had found their way inside her and were working her G-spot vigorously.

"Ungh, fuck, that's sooo good," she panted.

Her fingers were no longer running lightly over his scalp, but digging in deep. Her powerful thighs pressed against the sides of his head. With each buck of her hips, he thought she just might wrench his head right off his shoulders.

But he didn't dare stop. His mother simply tasted too good. And the way she was melting in his mouth was the biggest ego trip he could imagine. This was the woman who defined what it meant to be a woman in his mind, and she was cumming for him.

And cumming hard.

When her climax passed, he knelt back and stared down at her.

A state of pure euphoria must have taken her over. Her jaw was slack, her lips contorted in a goofy, open-mouthed smile. Her beautiful blue eyes were closed. Those incredible, soft mounds of joy rose and fell as she sucked air. Her orgasm slowly faded, and so too did the rush of blood to her nipples, lips, and labia, deep crimson slowly giving way to soft pink.

"You. Are. A god."

"No more than my goddess deserves," he said.

If he'd ever heard another guy say something that cheesy to a woman, Eric would have taunted him mercilessly. Perhaps even smacked him. But he felt no shame speaking the words, because just at that moment, it seemed there was no other way to respond. He was truly in awe of his mother, as he had never been in Sunday school.

He got on his back and said, "I want you on top this time."

One moment, he was still wearing his cargo shorts and a tank top. The same clothes he'd worn on their trip back from Summer. The next, he was stark naked, just like his mother.

"Oh yeah?"

"I want to be able to explore all your delicious curves with my hands," he said. "And look you in the eyes at the same time."

She flashed him a devilish grin. "Thought you liked your women nice and thin. What's this I hear now about curves?"

"Chalk it up to a misguided youth," he said.

With a giggle, his mother straddled his hips.

She teased him horrifically, expertly, perfectly. A quarter inch went inside, then she pulled back, only to descend again a moment later. He tried to play along, but by the time she'd slid about a third of the way down his monster, he decided he'd had all the waiting he could take. Taking hold of her beautiful hips, he pulled her the rest of the way down, until he felt his groin pressing against hers.

His mother moaned as she settled into place. Fretting at her lower lip, she asked, "Got tired of waiting, huh?"

"You could say that."

His hands roamed freely about her body. He'd never quite realized how ideal this position was for granting the guy convenient access to every part of his lover's body. After all, he'd spent most of his time until now with his cousin, and Olivia's best feature was her face. You didn't need your hands to appreciate that. Her body, he was finally admitting to himself, left a lot to be desired. She had a shapely ass, but it was small. And her tits were a joke.

With Gabby, the ability to easily fondle her ass as well as her tits was sublime.

Her own hands were just as busy. Hardly a moment passed that they weren't pressing against his abs, caressing his pecs, or wrapped around his bis. From time to time, she'd run her hands through his hair or play with his nipples. But mostly she was feeling him up.

Eric wasn't vain. But he was proud of his body. Had been even before he'd learned how to let his true self out. Every woman he'd ever been with had commented on what a great body he had. As had many who'd never been granted the honor of exploring it.

None of that had meant anything though. Not compared to the pleasure he felt in knowing that his mother appreciated his body as much as she evidently did.

It wasn't enough to know that she loved riding his big dick. Which she did. He wanted to be more than a flesh dildo to her. Wanted to know that when she looked at him, she saw a man. And the way her hands worshiped his body told him that she in fact did.

He hoped she felt the same way when his hands roamed over her curves. Hoped she knew how sexy she was in his eyes. Knew that however many skinny little sluts he'd brought home in the past, he'd seen the light now. That when he looked up at her, he saw more than his mother. More than a woman. He saw the very definition of womanhood.

"Cum for me, baby," his mother whispered. "I want to feel it inside me."

"Working up to it, believe me," he said.

She started bouncing faster. Meanwhile, she reached inside him and stroked his Libido.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned.

Few things in life were anywhere near as pleasant as being inside his mother. When she supernaturally stimulated him at the same time that her womb worked its magic, she brought him to a level of ecstasy no mortal man would ever know.

It was more than he could handle.

What might have been words, but probably weren't, spilled out of his mouth. At the same time, his seed spilled out of his cock.

Well, shot out, really.

His balls pulsed rapidly, pumping cum deep inside the very womb that had sheltered him from the moment of conception. Filling Gabby with her own son's jizz. Profaning the strongest taboo man had ever devised.

"That's it, give it to Mommy," she cooed.

After the last spasm of his still hard cock, his mother leaned down, kissed him on the lips, then let him slip out of her before she lay down beside him.

"You're amazing, Mom," he said.

His head swam in a sea of euphoria. There was no high like the high that came from cumming inside your mother. It was the ultimate rush.

"You're not so bad, yourself," she said, grinning.

Countless couples the world over had spoken more or less exactly those words to one another. They might as well have been reading from some horribly overused script. Except for the "Mom" part, of course. Yet he just didn't know what else to say. She was amazing.

If it ain't broke.

She gave him a moment to catch his breath then took him in her mouth.

"Oh, that's just mean," he said.

She didn't reply. Just kept right on giving him a masterful blowjob.

And masterful, it was.

Olivia knew how to suck a dick. But his mother? She was without peer.

His cousin must have watched a few too many porn videos. When she went down on him, she'd force herself to gag and choke on his dick. Keep him in her mouth for a few seconds, then take him out and spit on him, or smack him against her cheek. There was a certain appeal to that whole routine. He loved the way she got into it. It made him feel big and powerful. But ultimately, a blowjob wasn't much of a blowjob if your dick spent as much time outside her mouth as it did inside. All the rest of that shit they did on screen was designed to keep guys from getting bored when they watched. Designed, that was, for visual, not physical, stimulation.

Gabby, on the other hand, didn't fool around.

She took him in her mouth, and there he stayed. She never gagged, even a little. Her tongue did things a tongue shouldn't have been able to do. And her soft, pillowy lips felt better than made any sense.

While she sucked him, she lightly teased his balls with her nails. It was exhilarating. No matter that her touch was delicate and careful, a voice in the back of his head screamed that he was in grave danger.

Enjoyable as it all was, though, he didn't let her finish him off. The pain of not being inside her was simply unbearable. Plus, she was already on all fours, and there was no way to look at her in that position and not picture himself fucking her doggystyle.

So he got in position to do exactly that.

He stared down at his mother as he slowly pushed his head past her moist folds. Women just didn't come built like his mother. More was the pity.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers