Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed, and got up quickly. I saw her cheeks turn red as she twisted around, sat back down and continued reading. I walked to the door quickly. Taking a deep breath to calm myself, I opened and accepted the pizza. Having paid online already, the young pizza boy took off quickly once I had the pizza. I walked in, and put the pizza boxes down on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Did you want a plate?" I asked her. She nodded, and I walked over to the kitchen. I grabbed a plate for both of us, and walked back. I handed her hers, and opened the boxes quickly. She sat down on the couch beside me, and grabbed a slice.

I watched as she bit the slice of pizza. It slowly slid into her mouth, her soft lips pressed against the cheese. A bit of cheese and a couple toppings fell onto my jumper that she was wearing. She gasped, and quickly picked up the food and put it on her plate.

"Sorry, I hope your jumper isn't dirty because of me..." She apologized softly.

"Its fine, I don't mind. It's gonna be washed eventually anyway." I muttered, shrugging before taking another bite. She grinned, before taking another bite herself. After not long, we both finished eating. I took our plates to the sink, and then sat back down after she had moved to the desk, and continued reading. I looked at her eyes as they read slowly, before I realized I was staring at her again and looked away awkwardly.

"I don't mind your staring." She said simply. I blushed, looking away for a moment, before my eyes slowly moved to face Cindy. I was captivated, watching her read my story. I sat there for what felt like only a moment, before she turned to face me, with a wide grin on her face.

"I loved it. It had such a sweet ending too!" She beamed. I blinked for a moment, confused.

"Wait, did you just finish it? I thought it'd only been a few minutes." I asked, perplexed. She giggled for a moment at my confusion, before answering.

"Jon, you've been watching me read for nearly an hour." She told me. My eyes widened, my mouth began gaping open. She leant forward, and grasped my chin, before shutting my mouth for me. "How did you lose track of time so much just from watching me?" She asked, giggling again.

"I guess I was just captivated by your beauty." I said, smirking. I have no idea where I came up with that smooth line, but I've never been prouder of myself than that moment. She stopped giggling and froze, her eyes wide and shining stunningly, as her jaw dropped. This time I leant forward, and shut her jaw instead, before sitting back with a victorious feeling. After a moment, she finally unfroze and started giggling. She moved over to the couch after she had calmed down.

I turned on my television, and saw a random cartoon come on. We both fell into a comfortable and relaxed silence, watching the cartoon as we sat next to each other. Eventually Cindy moved one leg up to rest on my legs, and I didn't think anything of the movement. I glanced to my left at her, before yelling in panic and turning my head away quickly as my cheeks turned bright red.

"What's wrong?" Cindy yelled, panicked.

"You uh, did you forget you're not wearing pants?" I asked, blushing profusely. She paused for a moment, before she slapped my arm.

"That's what all your panicking was about? What's the big deal?" She asked.

"I can see your uh, you know..." I fretted. She lazily grinned at me.

"If you don't wanna see, don't look. If you do wanna see, feel free to look." She purred. She started giggling again as my face got even redder, somehow. I avoided looking anywhere near her, afraid my eyes would wander. We kept watching the cartoon, and I felt myself slowly get more and more tired.

"I might go to bed." I told her, yawning as I got up.

"I'm pretty tired too, I think I just woke up because I was hungry." She replied, grinning.

"Alright. In the morning we'll go shopping for clothes." I reminded her, stretching my arms up as I spoke.

"You look cute when you stretch." She commented. My eyes widened, and I saw her look away from me immediately with red cheeks before I grinned. I leant over from behind the couch, until my mouth was close to her ear.

"Thanks. You look cute when you're embarrassed." I whispered. Her entire body froze up, and I walked away to my room with a smirk across my face. I undressed down to my boxers before hopping into bed and sleeping soundly. I didn't wake up until the next morning.

My eyes slowly cracked open, sunlight pouring into the room through my binders. I groaned, before turning over in my bed. I laid there for a few minutes, trying to go back to sleep until I gave up. I yawned loudly, stretching as I sat up in bed.

I heard noises coming from my kitchen, and I panicked for a moment thinking someone had broken in before remembering Cindy. I got up, yawning again as I grabbed a pair of jeans without even looking. I pulled them on, before grabbing a shirt and leaving my bedroom.

"Good morning!" Cindy beamed. She was cooking some eggs in a frying pan. Her hair had messed up from sleeping, but her eyes were as beautifully bright as ever. I leant against the kitchen wall, my eyes still half-shut.

"I see you're a morning person." I grunted, rubbing my eyes.

"I see that you're not. Do you want this egg?" She offered as she flipped it over. I nodded without a word. "You don't mind me cooking, right?" She asked, suddenly facing me with a worried expression. I grinned a little, she looked cute even while worrying.

"Better you than me, I could get used to having a personal cook." I smirked. She sighed in relief, letting out a giggle before turning back to take care of the egg. I dragged myself to the lounge room, and collapsed onto the couch.

I lazily grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. I sat in silence, my mind still in a foggy haze of sleep when Cindy sat down on the couch next to me with a cheerful smile on her face, and two plates with eggs. She handed me mine, as well as some cutlery, before she started eating.

"Thanks." I muttered, before digging in myself. She was surprisingly good at cooking. It was certainly better than the eggs I cooked, at least. "Did you add anything to this? Because it tastes amazing." I asked between bites. She swallowed her mouthful before answering.

"I added a couple spices you had, is that okay?" She asked with a grin.

"Absolutely, please cook my eggs from now on." I begged her, before taking another mouthful. She giggled through her food adorably. We ate in a comfortable silence before we both finished.

"So, we're going out to buy clothes for you. But we need some clothes for you to wear before going out. Would you rather wear your old clothes or some more of mine? I don't mind you wearing mine of course." I explained with a grin. She cocked her head to the side like usual, before her head twisted back with a wild grin and bright, shining eyes that screamed of an idea.

"Can I wear some of yours again? I think if I wear a belt as well, your pants will stay up!" She exclaimed. I chuckled a bit from her enthusiasm.

"Sure, I'll go grab them now." I got up and quickly grabbed a shirt and a pair of my jeans as well as a belt. I came out to find she had grabbed her old clothes as well. "I thought you wanted my clothes?" I asked, confused.

"Panties." She replied simply. My face went red almost immediately. She looked up at me, before she started to laugh. "Your face goes red so easily!" She laughed. I looked away, holding out my clothes which she took gratefully. I started to turn the other way, embarrassed before I felt her hand wrap around my wrist, tugging gently.

I turned back, before she stood on her toes and kissed my cheek gently. My eyes widened before she moved away, with an adorable little smile. "Don't worry, it's cute." And then she walked away to my bathroom. I stood there, stunned for a few moments. I eventually heard the noise of the water turn on and I slowly walked away to my bedroom to grab clothes for myself.

After a few minutes, I heard the water turn off. I waited for a few more moments, before she came out with her hair wet and tangled. My shirt was a little loose on her and my jeans were baggy, but they seemed safe enough to go out with.

"All yours." She told me, walking past with my hoodie in her hands. I went in and showered. I made sure to shave, as my facial hair was getting a little long. I pulled on my shirt and pants before leaving the bathroom. I walked over to the lounge room to find her pulling on her old holey socks.

"Would you rather borrow a pair of mine?" I asked, as a couple of her toes poked out the end. She looked up at me sheepishly, before nodding without a word. I went to the bedroom and grabbed both her and myself a pair. I came back out and sat down, passing her a pair of socks. She thanked me, and we both put on our socks and shoes. I grabbed my wallet and phone, and soon we were out the door. Cindy immediately noticed a problem.

"You don't own a car?" She asked, looking at the empty driveway.

"Yeah I never learned, sorry. We're gonna have to take the bus." I apologized.

"I don't mind, I'm taking time and money out of your life anyway just for this. Thank you." She thanked me, hugging me tightly. I just smiled wide, and hugged her back. She let go after a few moments, and we started heading towards the bus stop.

"You're okay with walking on your own now?" I asked, seeing her walk without needing to lean on me.

"Yeah, I didn't have much food in me so I wasn't exactly the strongest yesterday. I'm feeling a lot better now! But don't worry, I'll lean on you whenever you'd like." She grinned cheekily at me. I felt my cheeks start to burn before she giggled a little. We continued making small chat until we got to the bus stop, and sat down. She rested her head on my shoulder while we waited.

"You don't mind, right?" She asked gently, her voice fluttering in the wind.

"Of course not." I assured her, a smile spreading across my face. She grinned, and we sat in a comfortable silence with her on my arm for a couple minutes until the bus arrived.

"I wonder if we look like a couple to the people on the bus?" Cindy muttered, as we got up.

"Don't worry about what they think." I muttered back.

"I'm hoping that's what they think." She beamed, flashing a grin at me before stepping on the bus. My cheeks were red as I pulled out my wallet and paid for a ticket. I used my card and handed Cindy her ticket as we stepped towards the seats. We sat down near the back, with her beside me. She leant her head on my shoulder again, for the entire bus ride.

Would people think we're a couple? I mean, we certainly would look happy, and her head was resting on my side. I knew Cindy was grateful, but did she like me as well? That seemed impossible to me, that such a beautiful smart girl could actually have feelings for me. I felt like I was in high school again, worrying about such a simple thing. The line between gratitude and feelings was certainly blurred, at least to me.

"Is this our stop?" Cindy broke through my thoughts, pointing towards a street full of shops.

"Yep! This is it." I replied excitedly. Someone else had already pushed the button for the bus to stop. We got up quickly, with wild grins across our faces as we left. After thanking the bus driver, we headed down the street towards a small thrift shop.

"Sorry I can't take you anywhere with amazing clothes, but you should be able to find decent clothes here within my budget." I apologized. Cindy simply hugged me tightly.

"This is more than enough, Jon. Thank you." She whispered into my ear. I felt a grin spreading across my face before she let go. We walked in, and Cindy looked in awe at the large amount of clothes. "How much can I spend?" She asked quickly.

"Is one hundred okay? I need to save a bit so you can buy toiletry stuff too." I offered.

"That's more than enough, thank you!" She cheered. She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the nearest rack of shirts. We spent some time in there, her dragging me around all the racks and choosing clothes. I didn't really have a sense of fashion, but even I could tell she had a good eye for these clothes. I had to stop her from buying sexy lingerie though, with my face bright red. My face continued to stay red as she asked for my opinion on underwear, my only response being "sure."

After a while, we had finally bought all the clothes she should need, spending a little under the hundred dollars. She was completely ecstatic. Next, we headed to the grocery store, to buy her toiletries. I also bought her a brush for her hair, and some makeup.

"You don't have to buy me makeup, just because I want it doesn't mean I need it..." She muttered in refusal.

"I've got more money left over than I was expecting, why not?" I offered. She pursed her lips briefly, before breaking into a big smile.

"Thank you!" She beamed. Just watching her being so happy and joyful just filled me with glee. She picked out the makeup she wanted, and soon we left the grocery store, my wallet considerably lighter. "How do you even have the money for all this?" She asked me.

"I've had quite a bit of money saved up, that I just wasn't using." I answered, shrugging as we approached the bus stop. We sat down waiting, and she leant on my shoulder again. It felt nice, just having her there. I was completely happy. "Did you want to get lunch on the way home?" I asked.

"Sure!" She grinned happily. I loved her smile, and the way her hair gently brushed against my arm in the wind. How her voice raced in my ears. How her eyes shined so bright and beautifully. Her last couple meals had brought some colour back in her, which was amazing. She was simply amazing to me, and I realized I was completely smitten.

"I know you don't care if they think we're a couple, but staring at me like that isn't gonna help." Cindy smirked cheekily as the bus arrived. My cheeks turned red, and we quickly got on the bus. We got off a stop early, and walked to the little burger shop, just down the road from my house. "This is the place you got me that first meal, isn't it?" She asked.

"Yep. I'm actually a regular here to be honest." I grinned. Sandra was behind the counter again, and raised an eyebrow as I walked in with Cindy.

"You two datin'?" Sandra asked bluntly. My cheeks went a little dark, before I shook my head. "Take good care of 'im!" She yelled, grinning at Cindy. Cindy giggled, before nodding.

"I'll do my best." She grinned, giving a salute. Sandra leaned back and let out a loud laugh.

"Ooh, I like this one Jonny. Best ya keep her." She smirked. I sighed, my cheeks red, before she asked for our order. We ordered two burgers and sat down in a booth by the window.

"So, it seems like you have a girlfriend now." Cindy smirked.

"Sandra's a bit, uh, forward with her thinking. Sorry." I sighed. Cindy giggled a little.

"I don't mind, I think I like her way of thinking." She grinned. My cheeks turned darker somehow, before Sandra thankfully interrupted by giving us our food. We ate quietly, each of us had our own burger. I noticed a definite change with how she ate. She now wasn't desperately scarfing down the meal, and instead slowly enjoying it. I suppose a few meals really made a difference.

We both kept eating until we were done. I paid Sandra and we left, walking back to my house. I felt Cindy's hand wrap around mine, and I looked at her. She was looking up at me, a small smile across her face. I returned the smile, and we continued on our way back to my house. When we walked in, Cindy took a bag of clothes from me, and hurried to her room, shutting the door. I simply chuckled, and moved to the bathroom.

I started putting away her toiletries, filling the cupboard behind the mirror. I had hardly anything beyond shaving equipment and deodorant, so there was plenty of room for her things. I did my best to arrange it practically for her. I left the bathroom and found Cindy sitting on the lounge. She looked amazing.

She had on a loose white shirt with no sleeves that she had picked out. I could see her black bra-strap underneath easily through the sides. She also had on tight black skinny jeans.

"How do I look?" She asked, standing and twirling for me with a wide grin. I could hardly believe this was the same girl I met on the street only yesterday.

"You look incredible." I told her honestly, awed. Her cheeks turned a shade darker, and she moved closer to me. I froze, as her arms wrapped around me, and she stood on her toes.

"Thank you." She whispered gently to me, before she kissed me. Her lips felt as soft as pillows, as they pressed tenderly against mine. I closed my eyes and let the feeling wash over me. I felt her arms move up as her hands rested behind my head, keeping my lips against hers. Slowly, I felt her lips part, pushing mine open as well. Her tongue slithered against mine. I stepped back quickly in panic. Her eyes were wide and her mouth twisted into a sad frown.

"I'm sorry, I thought you wanted..." Her voice trailed off, quivering. I felt immediately terrible.

"I do, I just... I don't want you to do this because I want to. I want you to do this because you want to." I assured her. She bit her lip, before nodding.

"I know, you told me when I offered. Do it because I want to, and not because I'm grateful, right?" She reminded me. I nodded, smiling gently. "Good." She grinned cheekily. She stepped towards me faster than I expected, and pushed me back onto the couch. She quickly straddled me. Her lips were against mine again, passionately pushing harder and harder. I felt her lips spread again, and this time I welcomed her tongue.

Our tongues danced inside my mouth. She explored every inch of my mouth as my wet tongue pushed against hers. I felt her hand slowly reach down my stomach. She slipped her hand under my waistband, and I jumped slightly as her fingers curled around my growing cock. I gasped, as her fingers tightened. I bit her lip, and she only kissed harder.

I felt her shift back a little, pull her hand out, and grasp my belt. She undid it quickly, before working on my jeans.

"Are you sure?" I asked, panting a little from excitement. She looked up at me, with a devilish grin.

"Does this answer your question?" She asked, pulling out my erect cock. I softly moaned as she slowly licked around the head, looking up at me the entire time. Her eyes stared into mine as her lips wrapped around the head of my cock. I leant back a little and groaned from the feeling of her tongue. It was so soft and gentle, yet sent ripples of pleasure rushing through me.

Her mouth slowly moved further and further down, I felt her swallow more and more of my cock until she had almost deep-throated it entirely. Her lips hovered around the base as I felt the back of her throat. She quickly pulled herself back, gagging slightly and panting.

"Don't push yourself. What you were already doing is amazing." I told her softly. She looked up at me with a wide grin, before taking me in her mouth again. I leant back and groaned again, louder this time. She could take about half the length of me in her mouth comfortably. She began quickly bobbing her head back and forth, as I gritted my teeth.

She slowly stopped, her tongue inside rubbing around my shaft. Some of her hair fell in front of her face. I slowly reached down and brushed the hair out of her face, tucking it gently behind her ear. It was hard to tell with her mouth full but it looked like she smiled a bit, and looked directly into my eyes. The way she stared directly into my eyes gave me goosebumps, it was electrifying. She looked so incredible that I felt myself getting ready to blow.

"I'm gonna cum..." I hissed through gritted teeth. She leant back, letting my dick out of her mouth and grabbed my cock. She aimed it directly at her face, and started stroking it quickly. I shot my first stream of cum on her face, across her cheek. She had a wild grin on her face, a light of ecstatic joy in her eyes as she kept stroking my cock, forcing my ropes of sticky, white, hot cum to splatter across her face. It went across her nose, over her mouth, everywhere. She eventually stopped stroking me, my cum slowly dribbling down to her chin.