Homemade Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will, after my husband died five years ago, I decided I wanted to experience some of the things I had missed out on being a faithful wife and mother. I wanted to travel and I wanted to explore my sexuality. I didn't want to go to bars so I decided that since I knew all the single, divorced, and widowed men in town and most of them liked my pies, I should start there. I began to invite select men I knew, to stop by for a slice of pie.

That was really what Max, the assistant principal, was referring to yesterday when he stopped by the table, I could have rung his neck for bringing it up like that. He was one of the men I shared my pie with; a year later he got remarried. Now he wants to come back, but I do not fool around with married men."

"I think that is a great idea and, again, I'm honored to be one of the chosen."

She added, "It has worked out pretty good; I've had some wonderful, fulfilling experiences and I haven't been turned down once. I have even invited a few back for seconds or more," she said with a naughty smile.

We continued sipping our brandy, "Tell me about one of them; I love erotica."

I took a sip of hot coffee then leaned close to Cora and kissed her nipple with my hot mouth. She took a deep breath and cooed; I repeated it with another sip of coffee on the other nipple. She sighed a long sigh and kissed me softly; I laid my hand on her wonderfully smooth thigh. She ran her hands up my arm and began to tell the story.

"The first one was almost by accident; I was in the hardware store to get a few things when Robert, the owner, commented that he was looking forward to the county fair so he could get one of my pies. My husband and I had been friends with Robert and his wife for years until his wife ran off with a traveling hardware salesman about the time my husband died. When I went to check out, I just asked if he would come to visit me if I baked his favorite blueberry pie."

I was really enjoying her story; I had to make several adjustments to give my swelling cock room enough to be comfortable. Cora smiled and rubbed her hand over the bulge my cock had caused; as often as she crossed and uncrossed her legs, she must have been experiencing some distress too.

"Of course, he readily agreed. I had never done anything so bold; by the time he got to my house, my heart was about to jump out of my chest. I wasn't sure what to say; I didn't want to scare him off. After his second piece of pie and my second brandy, I just told him that we had been friends a long time and that I would like to share more than my pie with him. He wrapped me in his big arms and lifted me out of my chair; we just stood there in an embrace, trembling, for the longest time. I felt him begin to swell against my belly. I finally took him to the bedroom and undressed while he sat on the bed and watched. I felt empowered having him under my spell."

"When I opened his pants, I was surprised at his size and wondered what on earth had caused his wife to leave such a large, uncut prize as he had; it was a beautiful specimen. Robert wasn't one for foreplay; he picked me up and laid me on the bed then stripped off his clothes. He joined me on the bed, pushed my legs up to my chest, mounted me, and sunk his massive tool in me. Even as wet as I was, I felt considerable discomfort being stretched so much, especially after not having had sex for a number of years. It didn't take long before he touched that place deep inside me that cause an explosion; I grabbed a handful of his cheeks and began meeting him thrust for thrust. He groaned a loud groan and flooded me with copious amounts of hot semen. We did not make love; we had raw animal sex; we fucked and I loved it." She giggled then added, "I was sore for several days and was afraid people at school could tell by the way I walked."

Cora stood up, took my face in her hands, and began kissing me; not just my lips and my face. I could feel the urgency in her kisses. My hands moved up the flanks of her smooth thighs and under her skirt; the cheeks of her panty-encased ass filled my hands. I stood up and pulled her to her feet then placed her hands on the table; my right hand slipped between her thighs and felt the heat and softness of her panty clad cunt; the nylon fabric was slick with her creamy juices. I pulled her panties below the cheeks of her ass. Dropping to my knees, I covered the firm, round cheeks of her ass with kisses. She spread her legs wider as I pushed open her cheeks to uncover her hidden treasures. My tongue rimmed her tightly puckered rear chute before dropping lower into the hair covered folds of her cunt; the tip of my nose pressed against her rear orifice as I lapped at her sweet nectar. She lowered her head to rest on her arms; she began to moan and gasp for breath as my tongue lapped up the creamy treat.

I dropped my shorts to the patio deck and took my hard cock in hand and smacked her cheeks with it; she yelped. I aligned the engorged head of my cock with the glistening, pink membranes of her cunt then pulled her ass against me. My cock plowed through her wet furrow; she wiggled her ass and the head of my cock found the entrance to her hole. The waistband of her panties entangled my balls when I pushed deep inside her then regained their freedom when I partially withdrew.

Cora arched her back and used her arms to push against my thrusts. The cheeks of her ass jiggled with each thrust. Her head shook from side to side as she grunted and groaned. I moved a hand beneath her and captured her clit between the fleshy lips of her vulva. In just minutes her upper torso shook violently then collapsed on the glass table top. I held onto her hips several minutes and enjoyed the beauty of her bare buttocks and tapered, supple back.

I slowly withdrew my glistening shaft from between her swollen, matted hair covered vulvae. She slowly stood up and kissed me; our partially nude bodies meshed together. Afterward, I bent over and slipped her panties off then pulled up my shorts. She seemed delighted when I lifted her panties to my face and inhaled her aroma. We sat down at the table and had more brandy and talked about our fuck.

"Of all the lovers I have experienced, not a single one ever tried to please me orally or kiss the places you kissed; you are very sensual," Cora told me.

"Well, I do love the scent and taste of a woman; I love to touch every inch of her and I love to see her from every angle. I love to hear those cooing and squishing sounds as my cock plows deep into her creamy cunt. She took a deep breath and shivered when I used the word cunt.

Cora smiled and wrapped her hand around my still turgid cock, "I'm all yours for the day to do with as you may. It seems like you are ready for more; did I stop too soon for you?"

"Not at all; my nuts are probably just dry from last night."

"Oh, my goodness; you must tell me about it."

I pulled her onto my lap and began to tell her about Kate and Edith, not by name just events, as she aligned my cock perfectly and slid down its entire length. She rocked slowly back and forth as I explained in great detail the events of my previous evening. Several times she closed her eyes and her body shook uncontrollably as the events unfolded. When I reached the end, she was visibly shaken.

"That was amazing; I would love to have been with you. I've never done anything that exciting."

"Then we will just have to find an adventure that will test your daring and sense of adventure," I chuckled.

We kissed again; our hands explored each other's bodies.

I teased her, "Have you not set any limits as to how far you will go?"

"I really haven't thought about it. I guess I'm trusting that you are a caring person who would do me no harm. I want to experience all I can, short of being hurt or humiliated."

"What if I brought another man with me?"

Cora laughed then blushed, "Actually, I have had fantasies about two men ravishing me at the same time." She laughed again, "One of my male friends and I have discussed looking into the lifestyle scene in Tampa for that possibility." With a coy smile, she then asked, "Do you have someone in mind?"

"Oh, I'm sure I could come up with someone who would meet your requirements." Then I added, "What if I brought another woman or a couple with me?"

Without hesitation, she came back with, "I'm ahead of you there. Last summer I took a barefoot cruise to the Virgin Islands; it was on a clothing optional, sailing schooner with mostly couples and a few singles. A couple in their forties took me under their wings, so to speak, and taught me about sailing ships and sharing. I loved being sandwiched between him and his wife and learning all sorts of things about threesomes. I got to explore my bi-sex curiosity and I loved it."

"We will just have to explore that some more threesomes and foursomes."

"Oh Will, I would love to do that."

We finished our brandy and moved into the kitchen to fix some lunch. Afterward, as we cleaned up the kitchen, we played and teased each other.

I asked Cora, "How many lovers have you experienced since you began your quest?"

She laughed, "About thirty, I think; that's over four years. That's a little more than half of my list of eligible men in town; some have moved away, some have died, and some new ones have moved in. Of course, some of them have visited me more than once," she said with a little laugh.

I mentioned, "I loved hearing about Robert; I hope you will tell me more. It's very erotic hearing you talk about who you have fucked."

I watched with great interest as she moved about the kitchen in just her mini skirt, especially as she bent over to put items in the dishwasher and gave me a peek up her short skirt.

She held a large spoon in her hand, ready to add it to the dishwasher; she looked at me saying, "I am completely inexperienced in anal sex, so I want to explore that too. When I have brought the subject up with other partners, they have always shied away."

I mentioned, "Some men just aren't very adventurous; some just want to get their rocks off."

I threw her an off the wall question, "Do you like Butterfingers?"

"I love them, but like my pies, I have to stay away from them because they go straight to my hips."

"Well, you will be happy to know they now have them completely fat-free."

I moved behind her and reached for the butter dish still sitting on the counter and sank my fingers into the soft, slick mass. Cora watched, her eyes widened as I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her short skirt. She opened her legs wider and bent forward slightly as she felt my butter covered fingers between her cheeks; with the large spoon still in her hand, she braced herself against the counter as she felt my two fingers slip into her tight orifice. She moaned as I worked my fingers in and out, spreading the warm butter around her delegate tissues. I dropped my shorts to the floor and spread the butter on the engorged head of my cock.

"Oh my goodness, I do like the new Butterfingers," she said with a chuckle.

Cora moaned and arched her back to give me better access as she felt my slick cock push against her tight chute. She let out a quick yelp as the head of my cock pushed its way into the tight space and sunk deep into her bowels. I wiped the gooey mess from my hand with a dish cloth and guided her spoon hand to the soft, wet folds of her cunt. I took her hips into my hands and began to fuck her tight, hot ass in earnest; Cora began to moan and grunt as my slick cock easily slid in and out of her ass. She took charge and rubbed the back of the spoon over her wet cunt then raised it to my lips; I licked it clean before guiding back it to her cunt.

Cora stood up straight for several minutes then she would bend over the counter and attack her juicy cunt with the back of the spoon. She bent over at the waist and placed both hands on the floor in a yoga position while I continued to pound her ass with thrust after thrust. After going through an almost violent orgasm, she rested on the counter, gasping for breath and shaking uncontrollably.

She begged, "Don't pull out; I love the feel of your cock in my ass."

I held onto her hips to keep my cock deep in her bowels. She squeezed my cock tightly with her sphincter muscles. I took the spoon and licked it clean. Finally,she slipped off of my cock and wrapped her arms around me. I unzipped her skirt and pushed it to the floor. After several minutes, she kissed me.

"Let's take a shower; I think butter is running down my legs," she laughed then added, "Besides, I want to wash your cock. I like butter on my toast, but I don't think I want it on a cock I'm going to suck."

Our shower was a marathon event that only ended when the hot water was running out. She used two soapy fingers deep in my ass to experience her own style of ass play; I think I may have even heard myself scream at one point. We were certainly clean by the time we got out of the shower; we took turns drying each other off with either our tongues or a towel.

After our shower, we stretched out on her bed and Cora played with my cock while she told me about the young policeman whose mother had to purchase his ammo because he was not twenty-one.

"He's the youngest lover I have had since I was . . . ah, very young. He trembled when I let him touch my breasts; he almost hyperventilated he was so excited. Once I got him to calm down, I let him explore my body; he finally admitted he was a virgin. He's the only virgin I have ever experienced. I think he will please some young girl with his more than ample package."

She went into more detail about the experience, but by that time I was hard again and ready for some more play. Cora had some ideas of her own; she put me on my knees with my head and shoulders on the bed like she was going to mount me for some doggy fucking. She slipped her head between my knees and began teasing my cock and balls with kisses; her hands moved over my flanks and between my cheeks. She wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock and balls then rubbed them over her face before taking my cock in her mouth.

She toyed with my tight ass as I began to short stroke her open and willing mouth. In no time I began feeling a sensation deep in my body. I made no attempt to quell the building feelings; Cora's hot, wet mouth and roving fingers had a sense of urgency to them that she expressed with moans and grunts; her body thrashed about. I grunted loudly as the explosion in my nuts pushed hot liquid through my shaft. Cora took the first spurt in her mouth then adjusted my cock to deliver the rest over her face. She wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock and squeezed tightly to keep the blood from escaping. Using my cock, she spread the gobs of cooling semen over her face.

Cora slipped from between my knees then pushed me over on the bed still squeezing the base of my cock.

"They say that dried semen is good for removing wrinkles from your face," she said with a smile.

When I tried to move down her body, she held my cock tighter, "I'm trying to keep you hard."

"Darlin, the best way to keep me hard is to let me smell and taste your delicious cunt."

She let go of my cock and laid back to allow my semen to dry on her face; I slipped down between her legs. I loved the taste and aroma of Cora's homemade apple pie, but the scent and taste of her cunt was sweeter and more delicious. I was one of the lucky guys on her list who got to come back for seconds and more.

12